Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Image of Kylo?

+40
Cowgirlsamurai
Piper Maru
Helix
nemapasara
ReyofLightSide
LadyHa
Annwyn
Hasi
Sylvia Snow
Xylo Ren
guardienne
Little_Boots
Kaleyna
WillowMeena
Kyla Ren
Darth_Awakened
Rei of Sunshine
Saracene
Gemini
Lily Snape
Krafty
vaderito
Darth Rowan
jakkusun
BastilaBey
ZioRen
Kylo Ren
motherofpearl1
Darth Dementor
Reynak
Kessel
Slade
snufkin
ZenBrainJam
SoloSideCousin
IoJovi
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
Mana
Search Your Feelings
44 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 Empty Re: Favorite Image of Kylo?

Post by Darth Rowan Tue 09 May 2017, 9:52 pm

Not in The Force Awakens, but an important Kylo Ren update:

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 Tumblr_ooeqm26wR71vr2fcho1_500

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-teaser-trailer-Kylo-Ren

I just love this. It's so much more than I'd dared to hope for Kylo in the promo for The Last Jedi.
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 09 May 2017, 9:55 pm

Darth Rowan wrote:Not in The Force Awakens, but an important Kylo Ren update:

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-teaser-trailer-Kylo-Ren

I just love this. It's so much more than I'd dared to hope for Kylo in the promo for The Last Jedi.
@Darth Rowan

Rian even openly admitted it was his choice to move the scar to improve his looks. Gee, I wonder why that is... scratch
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Wed 10 May 2017, 6:27 am

Rian is in love with Kylo. TLJ is just his self insert/Kylo fanfic on the big screen.

Really though, what a handsome man.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Wed 10 May 2017, 7:30 am

Honestly, he looks hot as hell in thi
IoJovi wrote:

@Darth Rowan

Rian even openly admitted it was his choice to move the scar to improve his looks. Gee, I wonder why that is... scratch
@IoJovi

Honestly, he looks hot as hell in this shot. I don't even know the context of the scene and I have the impression that he's going to jump my bones.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 10 May 2017, 7:37 am

Piper Maru wrote:Honestly, he looks hot as hell in thi
IoJovi wrote:

@Darth Rowan

@IoJovi

Honestly, he looks hot as hell in this shot. I don't even know the context of the scene and I have the impression that he's going to jump my bones.
@Piper Maru

#PREGNANT
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 10 May 2017, 7:55 am

It's the eyes.
The first thing I notice about him when he unmasks are those mesmerising eyes. Every time I see Adam now it's his eyes I fixate on. Razz
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 10 May 2017, 8:39 am

Piper Maru wrote:Honestly, he looks hot as hell in thi
IoJovi wrote:

@Darth Rowan

@IoJovi

@Piper Maru

Given the fact he's got a blue lightsaber reflected in his eyes, I'd say without a doubt he's looking at Rey. Meaning, Rey is seeing what we are seeing... Shocked

He's also not even angry. He looks more pleading than anything here...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 10 May 2017, 9:26 am

He looks unwell, to me.His eyes have those circles around them, as if he hasn't slept or perhaps he's still recovering from his wounds.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 15 May 2017, 8:25 am

IoJovi wrote:

@Darth Rowan

@IoJovi

He still looked hot to me even with the original look!

What I find funny is I've seen four pics of Kylo with his scar
http://i0.wp.com/www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/kylo-ren-costume-from-star-wars-the-last-jedi.jpg?resize=397%2C269

http://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-000038.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UWIB0Nv9vFw/WQJUMFi2GKI/AAAAAAAAMu8/B_JaEmHSfP4cMfT9o9UaktZoVwrOOpa7wCLcB/s1600/BF-2-Heroes.jpg

http://www.heyuguys.com/images/2017/04/Star-Wars-Celebration-The-Last-Jedi-16.jpg

And it looks different in each one.... lol!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Mon 15 May 2017, 12:59 pm

motherofpearl1 wrote:It's the eyes.
The first thing I notice about him when he unmasks are those mesmerising eyes. Every time I see Adam now it's his eyes I fixate on. Razz
@motherofpearl1

I love his eyes too Cool
Back when I saw Adam in Girls, I thought he was part Asian, like Keanu Reeves.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 15 May 2017, 3:07 pm

I will never not think it's funny how groomed he is (even the eyebrows) within an inch of his life considering that he's Leia's kid. I just re-watched the OT on TV and every single movie, no matter what situation they're in, she's wearing full makeup and her hair is perfectly in place without looking frizzy or in need of a haircut. First movie she's got some serious 1970s pink blusher going on and the subsequent movies, heavy eyeliner and mascara. Carrie Fisher used to joke about Leia needing to ditch her responsibilities and go find a spa planet, so maybe Rey and Ben can do that at the end of the ST. You know that she's going to snark on his hair at some point and he'll offer to show her the way of deep conditioning when you've spent most of your life in a junkyard.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Mon 15 May 2017, 3:51 pm

snufkin wrote:I will never not think it's funny how groomed he is (even the eyebrows) within an inch of his life considering that he's Leia's kid. I just re-watched the OT on TV and every single movie, no matter what situation they're in, she's wearing full makeup and her hair is perfectly in place without looking frizzy or in need of a haircut. First movie she's got some serious 1970s pink blusher going on and the subsequent movies, heavy eyeliner and mascara. Carrie Fisher used to joke about Leia needing to ditch her responsibilities and go find a spa planet, so maybe Rey and Ben can do that at the end of the ST. You know that she's going to snark on his hair at some point and he'll offer to show her the way of deep conditioning when you've spent most of your life in a junkyard.
@snufkin

I like his clean shaven, long hair look, and yes, I think it's obvious they want him to be pretty. I do not like it when they put lipstick on guys though. And anything more than a subtle color on women is too much to me. I think it's funny how Adam's hair doesn't move at all in the interrogation scene. Like it is SET. I prefer his sweaty look in the snow when it's blowing around. Looks like he has bangs.
Leia's retro makeup doesn't bother me except for her eyeliner in ROTJ. They couldn't sharpen the pencil a bit more? Lol. 
I really like Rey's no-make-up makeup. I read somewhere that Daisy got a spray tan everyday.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 15 May 2017, 4:54 pm

@Cowgirlsamurai - it's funny how the hair at that moment, I knew exactly what had been done to it because I've had stylists want to tease/enhance my hair the same way after a cut. You don't put that much effort into it (or the eyebrows) just to reveal the bad guy. Even traditionally, if a bad guy is especially primped/groomed, it's usually queer coding to hint at him being less than masculine/hetero. Which personally I don't think is what the intention was here.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 16 May 2017, 2:57 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@motherofpearl1

I love his eyes too Cool
@Cowgirlsamurai

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@motherofpearl1

I love his eyes too Cool
@Cowgirlsamurai

I
Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@motherofpearl1

I love his eyes too Cool
@Cowgirlsamurai

I actually thought he had Native American blood, there's a distinct exotic shape to his eyes.
I have to laugh at the novel's description of him as 'unremarkable'. Love or hate Adam's looks, they're anything but 'unremarkable'.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 16 May 2017, 3:01 am

snufkin wrote:@Cowgirlsamurai - it's funny how the hair at that moment, I knew exactly what had been done to it because I've had stylists want to tease/enhance my hair the same way after a cut. You don't put that much effort into it (or the eyebrows) just to reveal the bad guy. Even traditionally, if a bad guy is especially primped/groomed, it's usually queer coding to hint at him being less than masculine/hetero. Which personally I don't think is what the intention was here.
@snufkin

snufkin wrote:@Cowgirlsamurai - it's funny how the hair at that moment, I knew exactly what had been done to it because I've had stylists want to tease/enhance my hair the same way after a cut. You don't put that much effort into it (or the eyebrows) just to reveal the bad guy. Even traditionally, if a bad guy is especially primped/groomed, it's usually queer coding to hint at him being less than masculine/hetero. Which personally I don't think is what the intention was here.
@snufkin

I think they presented him as impeccably groomed to show he was 'in control', both of himself and the situation. Then later, when he confronts Rey and Finn, his unkempt appearance shows him completely losing it.
I wonder how he'll look in TLJ?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 16 May 2017, 1:03 pm

@motherofpearl1 - for sure, he knows that he shouldn't reveal himself to her and you can even see from the body language when he takes it off that he's irked she goaded him into doing it. But it's also very much, "aren't you impressed with me?" Which clearly she isn't.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Tue 16 May 2017, 1:18 pm

@motherofpearl1 

When I first read the "unremarkable" description, I interpreted it to mean "Average, not particularly handsome, etc," but I think the writer just meant that Rey was surprised to see a normal guy under the mask. (Especially since the audience was probably expecting someone disfigured or threatening in appearance to be revealed.) I don't think it's likely she found Kylo to be handsome in this moment because he was her captor and about to inflict pain, but the book does mention sensitivity in his face and voice, so I think his expressions are more important.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn Tue 16 May 2017, 2:49 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@motherofpearl1

I love his eyes too Cool
@Cowgirlsamurai

My boyfriend often refers to him as Keanu (tongue in cheek of course - he's just as big a SW fan as I am) Razz

If he sees me on here he asks: "how's Keanu's hair? Is it ok?" Laughing
Airemyn
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 17 May 2017, 10:43 am

WhatGirl wrote:Once upon a time, in a faraway land, a young prince lived in a shining castle.

Although he had everything his heart desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind. But then, one winter's night, an old beggar woman came to the castle, and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold.

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 2z3vzir

Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away. But she warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within. And when he dismissed her again, the old woman's ugliness melted away, to reveal a beautiful enchantress.

The prince tried to apologize, but it was too late, for she had seen that there was no love in his heart. And as punishment, she transformed him into a hideous beast, and placed a powerful spell on the castle and all who lived there.

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 Tumblr_oe4jmuWZFa1rszoo3o2_r1_540

Ashamed of his monstrous form, the beast concealed himself inside his castle with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world. The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his 21st year.

If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope...

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 Tumblr_oavkqeDSmL1spz1xao4_540

...for who could ever learn to love a beast?

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 M9oxp3
@WhatGirl

JUST FOUND THIS...
Wonderful!!!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Millicent the Cat Tue 30 May 2017, 12:52 pm

Millicent the Cat
Millicent the Cat
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 30 May 2017, 4:21 pm

Oh God,that first one. Kylo, why must you be so extra by doing that little ballet twirl when your facial expression is that you're getting really pissed off and frustrated with Rey. I've never noticed his face before in that moment, but it's so ridiculous.

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:55 am

Major TLJ spoilers
Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 36bd34ae046a4c0f2409f5ea7bf6db05
Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 A21a98b064c7a8886b50a1a3ac70cead
Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 7c880b9a42f6e5d321105723b330b25e
Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 12936de3d22437b97ef265279c7fbad7
Kylo stompin around hallways in his Kylo way
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:16 pm

Well, now I don't have to see TLJ... thanks a lot for spoiling the movie, @xylo ren! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sat 15 Jul 2017, 10:12 am

Compilation of all TLJ Kylo we have seen so far.

Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 Tumblr_ot4rrc7Exc1qcd8syo1_540
Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 Tumblr_ot4rrc7Exc1qcd8syo2_540
Favorite Image of Kylo? - Page 16 Tumblr_ot4jxtmwaE1uwrfk1o1_540
(reylorobyn11 on tumblr)

P.S...are we going to make a new thread for TLJ Kylo images, or just keep them all in here?
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 22 Jul 2017, 9:51 am

I can't help but think Rian made one mistake when he 'moved' the scar.
If anyone had a sabre slash across the eye it would seriously damage that eye.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next