Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

+65
soulluos
EchoBase
Man Without A Star
kroi
krissy01
Xylo Ren
BenSkywalker
Marie Ren
Acritiqua
bashfulblueeyes3
Airemyn
Piper Maru
Kessel
Moonlight13
adamdrivershair
Tex
TheLastJedi
Kylo Men
MeadowofAshes
Marchtwin
Cowgirlsamurai
SkyStar
Geralt_Riv
BenOrgana
Darth_Awakened
SheLitAFire
Magnolia_3.0
Krafty
Darth Dementor
DarthRen
MindAndMagic
Maria26
Rimfaxe96
motherofpearl1
Birdwoman
Irina de France
ReyofLightSide
reylo1992
Sylvia Snow
Rogue Rey
SoloSideCousin
BenRey
CienaRee
ZenBrainJam
MissG
vaderito
nonesuch
KnightsofReyloRen
Mana
Saracene
Little_Boots
Rei of Sunshine
Moonjump05
spacebaby45678
Darth Dingbat
snufkin
panki
Helix
Lily Snape
Kyla Ren
ZioRen
Reylo Lemon
IoJovi
FrolickingFizzgig
ISeeAnIsland
69 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 13 Aug 2016, 5:43 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:I dug up the "Stronger than Ever" one.

Interestingly, there are parts of this that don't seem that ridiculous any more:

"Stronger than Ever" wrote:
Scene 1 (single concept art image) - Ahch-To

In the scene there are Luke and Rey that appear to be engaged in lightsaber training under the rain on the planet of Ahch-To; Luke has his green saber, Rey has the blue one that belonged to her new Master and to Anakin before him. Rey and Luke's dresses are very similar to the ones they had in the final scene of The Force Awakens.

Scene 2 (taken from different concepts arts images pasted on the same paper and temporally connected) - Unknown Planet

The scene has been described as "epic" even if the quality of the images was lower than the previous one. It's a warfare scene, set at sunset on an unknown planet very similar of Takodana but with a palace/temple much bigger than the one belonged to Maz Kanata (perhaps the planet is Yavin 4?). In the first image there are war heavy fightings, with the Resistance on the edge to be defeaten. Chewbacca is in a corner to protect a wounded figure (unknown who he/she is) and appears to be screaming loud. Kylo Ren is on the battlefield with a crossguard lightsaber but with him there is another villain character with a red lightsaber (another Knight of Ren? Benicio Del Toro's character? It is unknown). On the Kylo Ren figure there is a post-it with the script "stronger than ever". Then there is a temporal sequence of images; on the first one you can see a ship coming from above with a door opening and some stormtroopers on the ground firing at it. In the next image you can see that Luke Skywalker and Rey were on the ship and behind the door that was opening; then they do a Force push together to push away the stormtroopers and jump down on the battlefield. Then the 2 vs 2 lightsaber battle against Kylo Ren and the other dark figure begins. In this sequence Luke has a different outfit, with hairs and a beard shorter and more refined, very similar to the last Mark Hamill photos appeared on the web. Luke's dresses surprisingly are very similar to the young Obi-Wan Kenobi of Ep.I ones, with the only differences to have short sleeves and a white habit.

On both the concept arts it was also written "not yet finished".

@ISeeAnIsland

Yeah, seems real, doesn't seem like bullsith
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Post by snufkin Sat 13 Aug 2016, 6:22 pm

Time to buy up that domain IKnowAllAboutWaiting and start posting some of the fake spoilers from here. At least they'd be better written and more entertaining that what gets posted on Reddit.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 6:45 pm

snufkin wrote:Time to buy up that domain IKnowAllAboutWaiting and start posting some of the fake spoilers from here. At least they'd be better written and more entertaining that what gets posted on Reddit.
@snufkin

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 13 Aug 2016, 7:18 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
snufkin wrote:Time to buy up that domain IKnowAllAboutWaiting and start posting some of the fake spoilers from here. At least they'd be better written and more entertaining that what gets posted on Reddit.
@snufkin

:lol!:
@WhatGirl

Ha, somebody actually has bought the domain (http://iknowallaboutwaiting.com/).

Last edited by snufkin on Sun 14 Aug 2016, 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 13 Aug 2016, 7:20 pm

So, I headed down the rabbit hole of trying to dig up some of the earlier/crazier leaks. What I found interesting is that several of them have mentioned a scene that sounds fairly similar to the KoR in the rain scene. One even had Kylo peeling Rey off from Luke as being the main motivation for the KoR attack. Most of the rest of these "leaks" sound like total BS/headcanon, though. (This particular post was from January--well before the Ireland shoot.)

*puts on tinfoil hat*

I'm starting to wonder if LF was intentionally a little more lax on the security surrounding the KoR fight scene. It feels like too much of a coincidence to see this show up in leaks that are otherwise cracktastic. Perhaps LF decided to throw out the KoR scene as a "breadcrumb" to spoiler seekers, knowing that some of the shooting would be public and/or the scene was already referenced in Rey's vision?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Sun 14 Aug 2016, 1:56 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:So, I headed down the rabbit hole of trying to dig up some of the earlier/crazier leaks. What I found interesting is that several of them have mentioned a scene that sounds fairly similar to the KoR in the rain scene. One even had Kylo peeling Rey off from Luke as being the main motivation for the KoR attack. Most of the rest of these "leaks" sound like total BS/headcanon, though. (This particular post was from January--well before the Ireland shoot.)

*puts on tinfoil hat*

I'm starting to wonder if LF was intentionally a little more lax on the security surrounding the KoR fight scene. It feels like too much of a coincidence to see this show up in leaks that are otherwise cracktastic. Perhaps LF decided to throw out the KoR scene as a "breadcrumb" to spoiler seekers, knowing that some of the shooting would be public and/or the scene was already referenced in Rey's vision?
@ISeeAnIsland

Or people just figured that since the scene hadn't happened in VII even though it was in Rey's Forceback, it might be in the future and therefore happen in VIII? And then made up spoilers based on it. Definitely possible.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 14 Aug 2016, 12:11 pm

Lily Snape wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:So, I headed down the rabbit hole of trying to dig up some of the earlier/crazier leaks. What I found interesting is that several of them have mentioned a scene that sounds fairly similar to the KoR in the rain scene. One even had Kylo peeling Rey off from Luke as being the main motivation for the KoR attack. Most of the rest of these "leaks" sound like total BS/headcanon, though. (This particular post was from January--well before the Ireland shoot.)

*puts on tinfoil hat*

@ISeeAnIsland

Or people just figured that since the scene hadn't happened in VII even though it was in Rey's Forceback, it might be in the future and therefore happen in VIII? And then made up spoilers based on it. Definitely possible.
@Lily Snape

I would agree with you, but the leaks that I'm thinking of had more detail beyond that--they knew/guessed that the fight took place on Ahch-To, Kylo fights Rey, Luke fights the KoR, etc. Could be lucky guesses, but I'm wondering if some part of that scene got leaked to a number of sources. The descriptions of the scene all seem to be fairly consistent, with some coming out before the MSW leak or even before the Ireland shoot.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 14 Aug 2016, 2:09 pm

*puts on tinfoil hat*

@ISeeAnIsland

I do think it is more due to the location itself. Some locations are more accessible than others - KOR scene was filmed in Malin Head with a ton of fans around. Same of Dubrovnik s shots from the main street. (Space horse, chase with speeders)
On the other hand - we have like a zero knowledge on the scenes in Dubrovnik narrow streets or huts scenes which were situated at the top of a hill - therefore you can secure the location much easier.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 23 Aug 2016, 10:01 pm

Our favorite fake leaker has another new post up. The amusing thing with this one is he calls out one of the reddit likely-fake-leakers (the one who claimed to have the call sheets) who just happened to have debunked his own blog/leaks. Enjoy!

https://iwasraisedtodoonething.com/2016/08/22/the-space-bear-leak-is-garbage/

iwasraisedtodoonething wrote:Recently another leak has surfaced on Reddit involving what the leaker claims to be coded call sheet that detail scenes from the film. I do not claim to have all of the answers and I never stated that I would be able to provide every answer to every question about the film but one thing I know for sure is no one has this amount of information on the film. Sorry spoiler addicts but this guy is for sure bullshitting you to the furthest extent. You may have already assumed this because the chances of someone knowing every detail of the plot (especially based on call sheets) is beyond ridiculous.

I will say that based on the things I know about the movie, he does have some of it right but it is possible that he just took information from this very website and others like it who seem to be in the know a bit and elaborated on it to make his information up.

One thing that REALLY stands out to me, besides the fact that the poster has since deleted his Reddit account, is the supposed use of the code names from TFA like “Kira” and “Original Warrior” for Rey and Luke respectively. I know for sure this is inaccurate. DEAD GIVE AWAY! Code names were not reused. Even if you don’t have a source like myself it is ridiculously illogical to think they would reuse code names from the first film knowing that people figured them out when they were first used. My source Flux was not able to use their phone anywhere near the sets. This amount of information could not be compiled by anyone unless the leaker is Rian Johnson trying to throw everyone off the scent. NOT LIKELY!!!!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 29 Aug 2016, 10:25 am

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 29 Aug 2016, 10:36 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:

*puts on tinfoil hat*

@ISeeAnIsland

I do think it is more due to the location itself. Some locations are more accessible than others - KOR scene was filmed in Malin Head with a ton of fans around. Same of Dubrovnik s shots from the main street. (Space horse, chase with speeders)
On the other hand - we have like a zero knowledge on the scenes in Dubrovnik narrow streets or huts scenes which were situated at the top of a hill - therefore you can secure the location much easier.
@Darth_Awakened

On the other hand, there was no necessity to film in a location that's so accessible to onlookers.

The Iceland shoot(s) seem to have been done without any leaks whatsoever, and some of the Ireland locations were inaccessible (like Brow Head) or kept secret (like An Fearann, and probably others we don't know of). Ireland has plenty of headland locations that are private property that can be shut off.

Heck, even most of the Malin Head shoot managed to be hidden from prying eyes - but for some reason this fight scene wasn't?

Dubrovnik is different, of course, as there's only so much hiding you can do in a crowded city. But even so, we actually have surprisingly little information about the stuff that was filmed there. Only glimpses here and there - a space horse, an explosion, impressive sets and costumes, a boat, policemen (?) on a beach. Nothing that actually implies what is happening... (except the space horse scene, of which we don't know if they're chasing or escaping something)
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 29 Aug 2016, 10:41 am

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 29 Aug 2016, 10:43 am

I think yahoo surpasses any other place on the Internet when it comes the crack. Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 29 Aug 2016, 10:46 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

*puts on tinfoil hat*

@ISeeAnIsland

@Darth_Awakened

On the other hand, there was no necessity to film in a location that's so accessible to onlookers.

The Iceland shoot(s) seem to have been done without any leaks whatsoever, and some of the Ireland locations were inaccessible (like Brow Head) or kept secret (like An Fearann, and probably others we don't know of). Ireland has plenty of headland locations that are private property that can be shut off.

Heck, even most of the Malin Head shoot managed to be hidden from prying eyes - but for some reason this fight scene wasn't?

Dubrovnik is different, of course, as there's only so much hiding you can do in a crowded city. But even so, we actually have surprisingly little information about the stuff that was filmed there. Only glimpses here and there - a space horse, an explosion, impressive sets and costumes, a boat, policemen (?) on a beach. Nothing that actually implies what is happening... (except the space horse scene, of which we don't know if they're chasing or escaping something)
@Darth Dingbat

That s true. Due to the really high security I guess and night shots.
There are also a fact that only the stunts scenes were done in Dubrovnik, which means that is quite hard to connect it to the story itself (expect for the space horse where it was obvious that it was John s stunt in action there). The complete scenes were probably done in the studio.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 29 Aug 2016, 10:52 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

*puts on tinfoil hat*

@ISeeAnIsland

@Darth_Awakened

@Darth Dingbat

That s true. Due to the really high security I guess and night shots.
There are also a fact that only the stunts scenes were done in Dubrovnik, which means that is quite hard to connect it to the story itself (expect for the space horse where it was obvious that it was John s stunt in action there). The complete scenes were probably done in the studio.
@Darth_Awakened

What actually was shown to the public for the Ireland shoot didn't really give much away to the story, or character intentions. On the surface, it seemed pretty vanilla. Kylo wants to take out Rey, Luke fights the KoR, etc.

Releasing this generates buzz, and keeps the public interested. Most people think they're getting some huge spoiler and they're in the know.

Meanwhile, the hidden location shooting is where the real story is happening. Cliffside kiss anyone? Yeah, the powers that be would NEVER give the public any glimpse of that. Short of the real leaked script, we won't know that's coming until VIII is in the theaters.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 29 Aug 2016, 12:18 pm

@IoJovi

That's some pretty golden crack there. It amazes me what other media outlets pick up and are willing to publish... That's partially how Mr. Iwasraisedtodoonething got so much traction there for a while.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 29 Aug 2016, 1:07 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@IoJovi

That's some pretty golden crack there. It amazes me what other media outlets pick up and are willing to publish... That's partially how Mr. Iwasraisedtodoonething got so much traction there for a while.
@ISeeAnIsland

Boba Fett is a big fat no, but I loved this golden crack nugget

The Knights of Ren. It is incredibly pertinent to know that the planet Mandalore is still canon, but that “Mandalorian” has not yet once been used in canon so far. The term could now be “Mandaloren” as in Mandeloren Knights. The Knights of Ren. This is further backed by several of the Knights wearing Mandaloren armor.
The name “First Order”. Snoke isn’t trying to bring back the Empire, he’s trying to bring back the first ultimate power the galaxy ever saw and bring it back under Madaloren rule.

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 2 As-you-wish-gif
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:37 pm

New crack "leak"!

Snoke is Luke's grandfather (and therefore Kylo's great-grandfather)

So...much...crack in this one.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Mon 29 Aug 2016, 10:15 pm

According to this gem, Rey has been cloned from Luke's hand ..... lol

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 29 Aug 2016, 10:58 pm

The cloned hand theory is a Mobius strip because Doctor Who had the 10th Doctor get his hand lopped off and regenerated in the first episode as an homage to ESB. But then later they brought it back as a plot point for cloning another Doctor for the parallel universe Rose Tyler is trapped in

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 2 Doctor-who-hand

The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 2 1746331-4x13_journey_s_end_screencaps_doctor_rose_badwolf_tenth_rose_3543783_640_352

And they also had a daughter cloned out of the Doctor's arm. Even more confusing is that the actress who played her is the daughter of the 5th Doctor and she later married the 10th Doctor

So all of these "Luke's cloned hand" theories are like, "Did these people watch too much of the 10th Doctor's episodes of Doctor Who and get the idea from there?" Which is funny because it started as a Star Wars related gag.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Mon 29 Aug 2016, 11:08 pm

It is funny too, because we had a whole movie and Boba's Fett's backstory with clones/cloning that plenty of these 'theorists' probably hated.The "Crack" Spoiler Discussion Thread - Page 2 Yoda%2BDancing
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Tue 30 Aug 2016, 4:53 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:New crack "leak"!

Snoke is Luke's grandfather (and therefore Kylo's great-grandfather)

So...much...crack in this one.
@ISeeAnIsland

i JUST SAW THIS

I DIEDED
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 19 Sep 2016, 11:50 am

A new jewel in the collection. Enjoy!

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Mon 19 Sep 2016, 12:19 pm

This place is too much....
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 24 Sep 2016, 4:34 am

Here is my favourite till now.... Kylo Ren isn't Han and Leia's son and according to the proponents of the theory, there was nothing in the movie that indicated he was their son - he is probably a nephew or distant relative while their real son is someone else (probably Finn or Hux, if these people had their way Razz)

http://www.theweek.co.uk/star-wars-8/68360/star-wars-8-kylo-ren-is-not-han-and-leias-son

This theory reeks of desperation- Rey Solo and Skywalker are more or less debunked, Luke was most probably living by the jedi code so no kids there....so people will say anything so they don't have to acknowledge Kylo as the only Skywalker among the new characters.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next