Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

+41
spacebaby45678
Lily Snape
Moonlight13
MrsWindu
tukicarreno
Piper Maru
Darth Dingbat
EchoBase
Night Huntress
Kylo Rey
Moonjump05
Casper
Kessel
Saracene
Acritiqua
MyOnlyHope
Kylo Men
rey09
DeeBee
Anakin Skywalker
SoloSideCousin
RosiePancake
Forsythia
shii405
reylo1992
Reylo Lemon
Cowgirlsamurai
Gemini
Birdwoman
FrolickingFizzgig
vaderito
panki
Darth_Awakened
ZioRen
snufkin
motherofpearl1
SheLitAFire
IoJovi
PalmettoBlue
ISeeAnIsland
Irina de France
45 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 5 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by SanghaRen Mon 20 Nov 2017, 4:21 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:
SanghaRen wrote:It’s not a spoiler, but in her interview by Entertainment Weekly, Janina Gavankar a.k.a. Iden Versio from Battlefront 2 mentions that she’s seen parts of TLJ because she’s part of the “loop group”. If I understood well, it’s a group of voice actors doing the voices for background characters in movies. Some people have nice jobs Smile

http://ew.com/gaming/2017/11/15/star-wars-battlefront-2-janina-gavankar-iden-versio/
@SanghaRen

Actually, it's a group of mappings from a manifold M to a topological group G. Laughing
@Geralt_Riv

Yeah, I saw that one too and I clicked on the link, but my mind shut down after the word “mathematics” Very Happy
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Mon 20 Nov 2017, 4:36 pm

SanghaRen wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:
SanghaRen wrote:It’s not a spoiler, but in her interview by Entertainment Weekly, Janina Gavankar a.k.a. Iden Versio from Battlefront 2 mentions that she’s seen parts of TLJ because she’s part of the “loop group”. If I understood well, it’s a group of voice actors doing the voices for background characters in movies. Some people have nice jobs Smile

http://ew.com/gaming/2017/11/15/star-wars-battlefront-2-janina-gavankar-iden-versio/
@SanghaRen

Actually, it's a group of mappings from a manifold M to a topological group G. Laughing
@Geralt_Riv

Yeah, I saw that one too and I clicked on the link, but my mind shut down after the word “mathematics” Very Happy
@SanghaRen

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 5 Mathem13

Study mathematics and you will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine! I studied mathematics myself. Laughing
And algebraic topology is one of the most interesting part of it! Smile

Last edited by Geralt_Riv on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 20 Nov 2017, 5:28 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:
SanghaRen wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:

@SanghaRen

@Geralt_Riv

@SanghaRen

Study mathematics and you will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine! I studied mathematics myself. Laughing

Edit: There should be a picture that I added. I don't know what is going on. I tried to add it again. I am sorry but you will not see my new meme because of technical issues. Sad
@Geralt_Riv

IMO, it's all about the math teaching you have when you're young. I think a lot of early math isn't taught well and it puts people off. I've put my kid in Montessori school to see if it makes a difference.

Back to SW, I saw a video about Janina on YT. She is a huge gamer and has done a ton of voice acring in other games as well.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Mon 20 Nov 2017, 5:48 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:
SanghaRen wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:

@SanghaRen

@Geralt_Riv

@SanghaRen

Edit: There should be a picture that I added. I don't know what is going on. I tried to add it again. I am sorry but you will not see my new meme because of technical issues. Sad
@Geralt_Riv

IMO, it's all about the math teaching you have when you're young. I think a lot of early math isn't taught well and it puts people off. I've put my kid in Montessori school to see if it makes a difference.

Back to SW, I saw a video about Janina on YT. She is a huge gamer and has done a ton of voice acring in other games as well.
@SoloSideCousin

My girls like math, but the older one prefers reading. They both had the same kindergarten teacher. I personally despise math and science...neither speak to me. Their dad, however, likes it.
Reading makes my soul fly free. Give me a book any day.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Mon 20 Nov 2017, 6:24 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:
SanghaRen wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:

@SanghaRen

@Geralt_Riv

@SanghaRen

@Geralt_Riv

@SoloSideCousin

My girls like math, but the older one prefers reading. They both had the same kindergarten teacher. I personally despise math and science...neither speak to me. Their dad, however, likes it.
Reading makes my soul fly free. Give me a book any day.
@PalmettoBlue

I like math and I like reading. Laughing
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:49 pm

Just so you all know, Sleemo on Tumblr is preparing to post spoilers they got from somebody who was at the Mexico event and saw the first 10 minutes!

https://sleemo.tumblr.com/

Edit: I see a new forum section has sprung up! Laughing I'm refreshing this Tumblr page like a madwoman right now
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:31 pm

Mod Announcement: thread locked.

Dear all, as announced earlier we have created a new area for discussion of TLJ movie spoilers: The Last Jedi Discussion: MOVIE SPOILERS . Please go there to continue the conversation, and remember to refrain from discussing spoilers in this area going forward.

If you have any questions or concerns, please PM any of the staff. Thanks!
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5