Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

+41
spacebaby45678
Lily Snape
Moonlight13
MrsWindu
tukicarreno
Piper Maru
Darth Dingbat
EchoBase
Night Huntress
Kylo Rey
Moonjump05
Casper
Kessel
Saracene
Acritiqua
MyOnlyHope
Kylo Men
rey09
DeeBee
Anakin Skywalker
SoloSideCousin
RosiePancake
Forsythia
shii405
reylo1992
Reylo Lemon
Cowgirlsamurai
Gemini
Birdwoman
FrolickingFizzgig
vaderito
panki
Darth_Awakened
ZioRen
snufkin
motherofpearl1
SheLitAFire
IoJovi
PalmettoBlue
ISeeAnIsland
Irina de France
45 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors

Post by SoloSideCousin Sun 12 Nov 2017, 4:00 pm

panki wrote:Battlefront 2 leaks have 2 cutscenes from the end of the campaign showing Kylo...there are more images and clips in the battlefront 2 thread (Takodana Woods sub-forum) but feel these two might be relevant here as well.

Spoiler:
@panki

I can't get these videos to work on my phone at all. :-( I get one second and it goes to buffering. I will need to see if they work on my laptop tonight.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 13 Nov 2017, 8:33 am

So Luke's compass (I just love this Grumpy Luke cartoon version):

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 7_9LTDnAw921otMItFjrT8CeFh_gCmgHqfnDOE-j8IY

is the one from Battlefront II (1 min mark):

I've been seeing very astute observations that diagrams on the compass surface resemble Tree of Life diagram:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 ToL-Safed

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 86a5768ac177ef45355c7033a7ca6733
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Mon 13 Nov 2017, 8:38 am

Daisy talks about how having ”fewer” scenes with John Boyega
what does she talk about?
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 DOg2gBcWkAAIelC

source: http://www.elleuk.com/life-and-culture/culture/longform/a39903/daisy-ridley-elle-uk-december-cover-star/
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 13 Nov 2017, 8:44 am

Mmhm, more of the same. Finn and Rey have very few scenes together in this one, probably limited to the end of the Supremacy portion of the film (maybe) and parts of the Crait battle in Act III.

For comparison's sake that weird interview with Adam and Daisy seemed to heavily imply that they worked together a lot.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 13 Nov 2017, 9:07 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Mmhm, more of the same. Finn and Rey have very few scenes together in this one, probably limited to the end of the Supremacy portion of the film (maybe) and parts of the Crait battle in Act III.

For comparison's sake that weird interview with Adam and Daisy seemed to heavily imply that they worked together a lot.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I'm telling everyone that it'll turn out quite a few of trailer scenes actually have Kylo in them just not in the frames they deliberately chose for the trailer. But exploding hut has happened.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Mon 13 Nov 2017, 9:38 am

I wonder what the deal with that compass is????

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Mon 13 Nov 2017, 3:25 pm

vaderito wrote:So Luke's compass (I just love this Grumpy Luke cartoon version):

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 7_9LTDnAw921otMItFjrT8CeFh_gCmgHqfnDOE-j8IY

is the one from Battlefront II (1 min mark):

I've been seeing very astute observations that diagrams on the compass surface resemble Tree of Life diagram:

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 ToL-Safed

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 86a5768ac177ef45355c7033a7ca6733
@vaderito

Squeeeeee!!!! Finally a spotting of the mysterious compass!!! Cool Vaderito! Smile Thanks for sharing! Do you think we'll see it in TLJ?

Here I took a shot of it:
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Compas10
Vaderito you made my day!

I think we will but we won't know much about it till IX.

@birdwoman we don't really know anything about it other than Luke carries it around in his backpack and it's a very special old artifact.

My guess (and it's a total guess) is that the compass will lead them to the special orb that LST said in the Poe Dameron comic was "crafted using both the dark and light sides of the force, and clearly designed to be operated by both at once. I can only imagine it's purpose I wonder- "
[can share the strip if you like.. but it is here on the forum somewhere]
I'm guessing this will happen in IX. and TLJ is about Rey and Ben/Kylo getting on the same team..

My guess (yep another) about it's purpose?  - Ben/Kylo and Rey will operate it and bring balance to the force. [whatever that means! I keep having visions of Indiana Jones and Marion at the end of Raiders when all the baddies have melted! ]

Last edited by DeeBee on Mon 13 Nov 2017, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 13 Nov 2017, 3:28 pm

Birdwoman wrote:I wonder what the deal with that compass is????
@Birdwoman

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 CHeP71sWwAAPq4o

"This compass does not point north...it points to the thing you want most in this world.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Mon 13 Nov 2017, 3:39 pm

vaderito wrote:
Birdwoman wrote:I wonder what the deal with that compass is????
@Birdwoman

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 CHeP71sWwAAPq4o

"This compass does not point north...it points to the thing you want most in this world.
@vaderito

Totally not a Disney thing! Wink

Grandmother Willow: "Listen with your heart, you will understand..."
Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Tumblr20

Pocahontas: "I was right! It was pointing to him!"

Grandmother Willow: "You know your path, child! Now, follow it!"
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 13 Nov 2017, 3:47 pm

Discussion: Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 ALYpN1crjQbrQVqDMiusuOfheTXl0QAem8zUGuhXk4c
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Mon 13 Nov 2017, 3:52 pm

what if...it points to the destined yin yang duo (rey and kylo)....and when it is in the proximity of the both of them it goes haywire??

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Mon 13 Nov 2017, 4:07 pm

I have never been a big fan of video games but Battlefront stories are drawing me in. Will they make a book out of the storylines after the movie is out? I could get this for my 10 year old but I think the video game is a little old for him.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Mon 13 Nov 2017, 9:05 pm

vaderito wrote:
I'm telling everyone that it'll turn out quite a few of trailer scenes actually have Kylo in them just not in the frames they deliberately chose for the trailer. But exploding hut has happened.
@vaderito

One of the things I don't get about the denial about the hand scene going around is the whole exploding hut piece of the puzzle. People are making things up about it's a dream, it's a vision, it's really to Luke, it's really to Leia, and they don't factor in that the most reliable leaker has already said that Kylo and Rey have a conversation in a hut. So it's not like the hand is happening in isolation. Surely Jason at MSW must know about the hut prediction. Yet he's still saying that he thinks it's toward Luke.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Mon 13 Nov 2017, 9:46 pm

Kylo Men wrote:
vaderito wrote:
@vaderito

One of the things I don't get about the denial about the hand scene going around is the whole exploding hut piece of the puzzle. People are making things up about it's a dream, it's a vision, it's really to Luke, it's really to Leia, and they don't factor in that the most reliable leaker has already said that Kylo and Rey have a conversation in a hut. So it's not like the hand is happening in isolation. Surely Jason at MSW must know about the hut prediction. Yet he's still saying that he thinks it's toward Luke.

@Kylo Men
I'm squarely in the camp that believes Kylo reaching out is at the end of the movie and has absolutely nothing to do with the hut scene, but I agree the hut scene likely exists and does involve Kylo.

Of all the footage we've seen so far, we have almost no shots with multiple characters in the same frame. I think the only characters we've seen together are Luke with Rey, Snoke with Hux, Finn with Phasma, and Rey with Snoke. We've been given kind of a glimpse into most characters on their own. Guessing how they relate to one another is being saved mostly for the movie.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua Mon 13 Nov 2017, 9:50 pm

If Kylo reaches out to Rey in the middle of the movie I think that means it doesn't go well. The only way it's a positive development I could see is at the end of the movie. Also I would think if Kylo is on Ahch-to earlier in the movie that would reflect friction between Rey and Kylo. If they meet again later, it would show a change from the earlier meeting.
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Mon 13 Nov 2017, 9:57 pm

Acritiqua wrote:If Kylo reaches out to Rey in the middle of the movie I think that means it doesn't go well. The only way it's a positive development I could see is at the end of the movie. Also I would think if Kylo is on Ahch-to earlier in the movie that would reflect friction between Rey and Kylo. If they meet again later, it would show a change from the earlier meeting.
@Acritiqua

I'm in the camp who thinks that the hand scene is in fact in the middle of the film and that yes, it doesn't go well, as in, Rey doesn't actually join Kylo. Could be completely wrong, but that's my gut feeling. I'm basing it on a couple of other guesses (which could also be wrong): 1) Rey's lowest point and most vulnerable moment will be on Anch-To, before she changes her outfit (which to me signals some sort of inner shift and perhaps "I know where I'm going" sort of thing) and 2) I think that Rey and Kylo will be on opposite sides in the last (Crait?) segment, and not in a "Kylo working undercover" kind of way.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Mon 13 Nov 2017, 10:18 pm

Saracene wrote:
Acritiqua wrote:If Kylo reaches out to Rey in the middle of the movie I think that means it doesn't go well. The only way it's a positive development I could see is at the end of the movie. Also I would think if Kylo is on Ahch-to earlier in the movie that would reflect friction between Rey and Kylo. If they meet again later, it would show a change from the earlier meeting.
@Acritiqua

I'm in the camp who thinks that the hand scene is in fact in the middle of the film and that yes, it doesn't go well, as in, Rey doesn't actually join Kylo. Could be completely wrong, but that's my gut feeling. I'm basing it on a couple of other guesses (which could also be wrong): 1) Rey's lowest point and most vulnerable moment will be on Anch-To and 2) I think that Rey and Kylo will be on opposite sides in the last (Crait?) segment, and not in a "Kylo working undercover" kind of way.
@Saracene

I think if Kylo reaches out to Rey in TLJ, she won't reject him since he already made an unaccepted offer to her in TFA. I don't see the point of him making an offer she just rejects again, but it's hard to say without context. I think it's equally possible the scene takes place toward the middle or end of the movie. If it's towards the middle of the movie, it's possible that things do not go well if Rey accepts the Kylo's offer. Odds are the offer is better if it's at the end of the movie. I could be totally off though.

I am still very curious how Rey gets in Snoke's throne room and if Kylo is connected. I find it hard to believe Kylo isn't there when it happens.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua Mon 13 Nov 2017, 10:39 pm

I guess to me the importance of Kylo reaching out to Rey isn't if she accepts the offer or not, but that the offer is made because he is asking for help, offering to help her or be on her side, and/or is asking for connection. And it feels to early to do that until the end to me. It's something that can begin Rey changing her perception in IX.

If Kylo does this on Ahch-to I really do think Rey would reject it. She has no reason not to hate Kylo. He hasn't done anything to change her mind. Why would she trust him. I could see Kylo not understanding this though.

It might make sense if on Ahch-to in the sense that next Kylo is invading Crait, so it could be like he was trying to find an alternative path and asked Rey for help, but she turned it down so it's back to Snoke and the plan. My guess is the relationship with Snoke would get worse and worse so by the end Kylo would be left feeling completely alone.
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Mon 13 Nov 2017, 10:51 pm

Kessel wrote:
Saracene wrote:
@Acritiqua

I'm in the camp who thinks that the hand scene is in fact in the middle of the film and that yes, it doesn't go well, as in, Rey doesn't actually join Kylo. Could be completely wrong, but that's my gut feeling. I'm basing it on a couple of other guesses (which could also be wrong): 1) Rey's lowest point and most vulnerable moment will be on Anch-To and 2) I think that Rey and Kylo will be on opposite sides in the last (Crait?) segment, and not in a "Kylo working undercover" kind of way.
@Saracene

I think if Kylo reaches out to Rey in TLJ, she won't reject him since he already made an unaccepted offer to her in TFA. I don't see the point of him making an offer she just rejects again, but it's hard to say without context. I think it's equally possible the scene takes place toward the middle or end of the movie. If it's towards the middle of the movie, it's possible that things do not go well if Rey accepts the Kylo's offer. Odds are the offer is better if it's at the end of the movie. I could be totally off though.

I am still very curious how Rey gets in Snoke's throne room and if Kylo is connected. I find it hard to believe Kylo isn't there when it happens.
@Kessel

I personally think it's the very last scene of the movie, and like with Rey handing the light saber to Luke, we won't know whether or not she takes his hand until the next movie.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Mon 13 Nov 2017, 10:53 pm

I think that what's important about the scene is not that Kylo is again making an offer, but that this time Rey could actually listen to what he has to say and consider it. As opposed to the previous time when she didn't reject him as much as she just didn't listen to the offer at all. There was no reaction period, the only thing she latched on was, oh yeah the force, must use the force. That's a huge shift already even if she doesn't accept.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua Mon 13 Nov 2017, 10:57 pm

Saracene wrote:I think that what's important about the scene is not that Kylo is again making an offer, but that this time Rey could actually listen to what he has to say and consider it. As opposed to the previous time when she didn't reject him as much as she just didn't listen to the offer at all. The only thing she latched on was, oh yeah the force, must use the force. That's a huge shift already even if she doesn't accept.
@Saracene

Perhaps both are important. Kylo made the last offer in a rather different spirit since he'd forced Rey to the edge of the cliff. So yes, he has changed and so has she. It would be great to have another such offer in IX, only that one is accepted and even more change has taken place.

So you might be right.
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Tue 14 Nov 2017, 1:42 am

Casper wrote:
Kessel wrote:
Saracene wrote:
@Acritiqua

@Saracene

@Kessel

I personally think it's the very last scene of the movie, and like with Rey handing the light saber to Luke, we won't know whether or not she takes his hand until the next movie.
@Casper

I dunno, spoiling the last scene in the trailer? It does happen, but I think Disney/LF are holding their cards closer to their chest than that.

The issues is that we have a whole lotta unrelated bits and pieces and are trying to create a timeline. The problem is that we just can't know yet. We don't have enough information.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 14 Nov 2017, 6:14 am

Moonjump05 wrote:
Casper wrote:
Kessel wrote:
Saracene wrote:
@Acritiqua

@Saracene

@Kessel

@Casper

I dunno, spoiling the last scene in the trailer?  It does happen, but I think Disney/LF are holding their cards closer to their chest than that.  

The issues is that we have a whole lotta unrelated bits and pieces and are trying to create a timeline.  The problem is that we just can't know yet.  We don't have enough information.  
@Moonjump05

Agree with you. I would say that given how his scar healed it happens toward the end of the movie. But I heavily doubt that this is the very last scene of the movie:
1) We can't determine this is the last scene based on barely 30 seconds of footage we got from Kylo in the official trailer/teaser. We can determine some timeline but I don't think that the fact that his scar is the most healed during the hand reaching necessarily meanst that this is his last scene in the movie and the ending scene in general
2) The movie is very long. I tend to think that there is some Act IV completely kept locked by the SW crew so that the audience has no clue what will happen in the very last 20-30 minutes. I heavily doubt that they would spoil the ending scene. I would even say that what the SW crew is willing to show us in official footage don't represent the biggest spoiler of the movie. So the biggest spoiler is probably something the audience ain't meant to suspect with the footages we got
3) Having Kylo reaching out to Rey and keeping the audience in the dark regarding her decision would kinda contradict  what Rian said about the fact that we will know where each character stands by the end of the movie
4) It would be a nice callback to TFA but two similar ending scenes in the SW franchise seems unlikely to me, especially regarding to the fact that TLJ follows TFA. We could say that TPM and ROTJ have a similar ending but this represents the circle from the beginning of the franchise to the conclusion
So although I believe the hand reaching happens rather in Act III, I am in the camp that this is definitely not the ending scene.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Tue 14 Nov 2017, 6:59 am

I would like to think that "the hand" happens at the beginning of Act III so there's still plenty of time for them to interact, but maybe a lot has already happened (the "something emotional") between them for Kylo to get to that point..... Smile
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 14 Nov 2017, 7:50 am

Kylo Men wrote:
vaderito wrote:
@vaderito

@Kylo Men

He got served by Disney. Big time. So don't expect plot-based spoilers or accurate speculation ever again. marketing material descriptions are maximum we'll ever get. Disney and LF made sure to neutralize MSW as a factor in plot-spoiling while preventing anyone else from becoming a new source. They served Bothan-Spy, they served Mr Ghost Face, sites like Latino Review don't even try. Yep.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next