Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padme Amidala Young Novel Announced: Queen's Shadow

+13
LadyGaufrette
panki
SoloSideCousin
ZioRen
BB-Rey
ISeeAnIsland
vaderito
Birdwoman
SheLitAFire
Night Huntress
CienaRee
Irina de France
Man Without A Star
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Padme Amidala Young Novel Announced: Queen's Shadow - Page 2 Empty Re: Padme Amidala Young Novel Announced: Queen's Shadow

Post by Kessel Tue 31 Jul 2018, 8:16 pm

Wow @Darth Rowan, that headpiece already looks amazing! Your costume is going to look incredible once it’s all completed.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Padme Amidala Young Novel Announced: Queen's Shadow - Page 2 Empty Re: Padme Amidala Young Novel Announced: Queen's Shadow

Post by LadyGaufrette Wed 01 Aug 2018, 4:16 am

Darth Rowan wrote:

We desperately need a fashionista in ST and lord knows it won't be Rey or Leia - that's not their style. Hopefully Kylo Ren will embrace his grandma's fashion sense and will wear some haute couture Renperor fashions in IX!

For Padme, I think she might become more popular again after her novel comes out. Here's hoping!
@Darth Rowan

You revealed one of my secret dream for Ep. 9, I really hope they will go full Padme for Renperor. I love fanart which depict him as the true legacy of Padme's fashion sense.

And good job for the headpiece, it really looks complicated! Shocked

Edit.

Here is an interview of the author:
https://www.starwars.com/news/queens-shadow-interview

When they were like, “Hey, do you want to write this book?” and I was like, “Do I get the handmaidens?” and they were like, “Yes!”, we just rolled from there. So it’s fantastic to take these super-smart, super-fantastic girls, and just write their stories and their relationships and all that kind of stuff.

It's not much, but we know this novel will be focused on Padme, her handmaidens and political schemes. You can also feel the love of E.K. Johnston for Padme.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Thu 30 Aug 2018, 9:51 am

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put it here, but I think fans of Padmé look at this thread and will be happy to find her in other media.
I found a list with all the Mentions of Padmé in Star Wars Canon in Works Set After Revenge of the Sith as of August 22nd, 2018.

http://glompcat.tumblr.com/post/177253077996/mentions-of-padm%C3%A9-in-star-wars-canon-in-works-set

After seeing her remembered by several people, it will be nice to have a book with her point of view.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Tue 05 Mar 2019, 8:14 am

I bump this topic because today is the release day of this book.
I guess there will be reviews in some hours now.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Thu 07 Mar 2019, 4:06 pm

Thanks @“LadyGaufrette” - I won’t get to read it till the audio book is out.. so I look forward to hearing from those likely reading it now!
The latest age of republic comic is about Padme & her handmaidens- likely ties in with the novel- I like it. For Star Wars romantics, there was a lovely little moment between ani & Padme- lots of longing and desire& angst!
I can share those bits if anyone would like?
[typos are because I’m typing on my tiny phone!]
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette Tue 09 Apr 2019, 8:39 am

For those going to the Celebration and if you didn't buy it or collection books, here is an exclusive cover of the book.
Padme Amidala Young Novel Announced: Queen's Shadow - Page 2 QS-SWCC-cover
https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-celebration-chicago-exclusives-revealed-part-2
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2