Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+71
MrsWindu
Gemlake
Marlow
Armadeus
MeadowofAshes
gwendy85
KnightsofReylo_2015
CienaRee
SheLitAFire
Xylo Ren
Darth Rowan
Rei of Sunshine
jakkusun
MissG
MindAndMagic
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
Man Without A Star
krissy01
Moonjump05
BenRey
Maria26
Saracene
SanghaRen
Piper Maru
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
bashfulblueeyes3
Rimfaxe96
Geralt_Riv
Lily Snape
Atenais
whisperingwillow
rawpowah
motherofpearl1
Darth_marshmallow
Starliteprism
AngryDragonPuppy
Kylo Men
RosiePancake
PalmettoBlue
Anakin Skywalker
LesCousinsDangereux
reylo1992
Kessel
snufkin
EchoBase
IoJovi
panki
MyOnlyHope
soulluos
Kylo Rey
BenSoloLives
Moonlight13
vaderito
SkyStar
ReyofLightSide
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Night Huntress
Darth_Awakened
SoloSideCousin
Darth Dingbat
DarthRen
Birdwoman
Mana
Acritiqua
FrolickingFizzgig
Lovely_Rose
ZioRen
RKR Connection
75 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors Empty Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by RKR Connection Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:13 pm

Beware movie spoilers. ~_^
Reply below to get started.
RKR Connection
RKR Connection
Admin

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by ZioRen Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:29 pm

Here we go, the link! https://2ba0sf9bp.tumblr.com/leak

Password: omeels

Edit: Ehhh, not sure I should post the images of it? The locked sideblog thing gives me pause.

Edit again: Well it's already plastered on Reddit so whatever, I'm posting

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors Tumblr_inline_ozr5edR3Ay1ugexq0_500
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors Tumblr_inline_ozr5ekraUw1ugexq0_500

Last edited by ZioRen on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Lovely_Rose Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:34 pm

Interesting note about Kylo being mentioned in the first few minutes. They're not playing around with this dual protagonist thing. Although I wonder if the beginning narration was shown as well.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:37 pm

Nothing I couldn't have guessed, haha.

Still sounds like a great intro. I love that Luke doesn't listen until she mentions Kylo. Sad
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:37 pm

This seems real/legit to me. This is along the lines of what I think would happen.
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:39 pm

ZioRen wrote:Here we go, the link! https://2ba0sf9bp.tumblr.com/leak

Password: omeels

Edit: Ehhh, not sure I should post the images of it? The locked sideblog thing gives me pause.
@ZioRen
There are images?
Ugh I can't open the link on my phone.....
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:40 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Nothing I couldn't have guessed, haha.

Still sounds like a great intro. I love that Luke doesn't listen until she mentions Kylo. Sad
@FrolickingFizzgig

Considering the "raw power" thing, I wonder if he's surprised that she could have survived a fight with Kylo. That would be a hint to him that Rey is something special.

Though I wonder, if he felt everything else, didn't he feel that "awakening" in the Force that was Rey?
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:41 pm

Ugh, it doesn't work for me. Can you elaborate on the info a little?

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:42 pm

It's already all over Reddit so I just decided to put the images of the answer in.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:47 pm

Birdwoman wrote:Ugh, it doesn't work for me. Can you elaborate on the info a little?
@Birdwoman
Yeah, I can describe it better than the leak, haha.

It didn't feel like 10 minutes, but I don't think there was ever confirmation that it was supposed to be 10 minutes.

No mention of a crawl. They presumably skipped it.

It opens where TFA ended, with Rey holding the lightsaber out to Luke. Luke asks Rey who she is, but she evades the question and starts talking about the First Order, the Resistance and Han. Luke reveals that he already knows what happened and wants neither the lightsaber nor anything to do with the war. He tells Rey to go away, and she is understandably confused.

Luke begins to walk away before she brings up the battle she had against his nephew, Kylo. He stops and looks back at her with a broken and embittered expression.

It's amazing and exciting to me that they get right to the point. Kylo. And it's hearing about Kylo that makes Luke look back.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:49 pm

Okay the part that doesn't work is that isn't even close to 10 minutes. But what IS described sounds totally believable.
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:50 pm

Acritiqua wrote:Okay the part that doesn't work is that isn't even close to 10 minutes. But what IS described sounds totally believable.
@Acritiqua
Nobody confirmed it was going to be 10 minutes. That was guesswork and extrapolation by random Twitter users. Obviously they just showed the first scene, presumably 3-4 minutes of footage. Definitely not 10.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:54 pm

I'm sort of surprised that they didn't get the opening crawl. I don't imagine that would spoil an enormous amount.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:57 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Birdwoman wrote:Ugh, it doesn't work for me. Can you elaborate on the info a little?
@Birdwoman

It didn't feel like 10 minutes, but I don't think there was ever confirmation that it was supposed to be 10 minutes.

It opens where TFA ended, with Rey holding the lightsaber out to Luke. Luke asks Rey who she is, but she evades the question and starts talking about the First Order, the Resistance and Han. Luke reveals that he already knows what happened and wants neither the lightsaber nor anything to do with the war. He tells Rey to go away, and she is understandably confused.

Luke begins to walk away before she brings up the battle she had against his nephew, Kylo. He stops and looks back at her with a broken and embittered expression.

It's amazing and exciting to me that they get right to the point. Kylo. And it's hearing about Kylo that makes Luke look back.
@FrolickingFizzgig

This movie will kill me emotionally. Damn, Luke already looking broken at the mere mention of Kylo's name.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:58 pm

The most interesting part to me is that Rey evades the question of who she is.

ETA: And yes, of course the part about Kylo Razz
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Tue 21 Nov 2017, 12:00 am

Also, Rey Skywalker is dead for the gazillionth time. RIP
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 12:01 am

Someone on Reddit makes a good point that maybe it isn't actually the first minutes of the movie, but just an early scene.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 12:02 am

Luke knows about Han and Hosnian System but not about his baby girl. Shame on him.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 21 Nov 2017, 12:03 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:The most interesting part to me is that Rey evades the question of who she is.

@Darth Dingbat
I honestly don't think it's hugely relevant that she evades the question. Given the circumstances she probably thinks it doesn't matter.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 12:05 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:The most interesting part to me is that Rey evades the question of who she is.

@Darth Dingbat
I honestly don't think it's hugely relevant that she evades the question. Given the circumstances she probably thinks it doesn't matter.
@FrolickingFizzgig

The "evades in a certain way" is an interesting descriptor. Maybe she almost physically waves off the question? Like a 'I'm nobody, doesn't matter, THIS is important" gesture.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 21 Nov 2017, 12:06 am

ZioRen wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@Darth Dingbat
@FrolickingFizzgig

The "evades in a certain way" is an interesting descriptor. Maybe she almost physically waves off the question? Like a 'I'm nobody, doesn't matter, THIS is important" gesture.
@ZioRen
Yeah, for sure. Maybe she shrugs it off or maybe she just starts talking about what she considers more consequential. Either way her reasoning behind it seems to be that she thinks it's unimportant.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 21 Nov 2017, 12:08 am

DarthRen wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Birdwoman

@FrolickingFizzgig

This movie will kill me emotionally. Damn, Luke already looking broken at the mere mention of Kylo's name.
@DarthRen

It actually said "serious gaze"  as Luke's reaction to Kylo being mentioned. But the person said Luke's whole affect was scary and embittered.

@"zio ren" has it exactly upthread.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 21 Nov 2017, 12:11 am

@Darth Dingbat

I think that this is very interesting as well. She did tell BB8 she was a big secret. She may know something about who she is.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 21 Nov 2017, 1:19 am

I think Luke's reaction to Kylo mention has two reasons:

- his own possible guilt in Kylo's turn.
- the surprise that Rey is actually alive after facing the RAWPOWAH.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Tue 21 Nov 2017, 1:30 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:I think Luke's reaction to Kylo mention has two reasons:

- his own possible guilt in Kylo's turn.
- the surprise that Rey is actually alive after facing the RAWPOWAH.
@Darth_Awakened

I agree- but it's nothing new. Nope

We still don't know what exactly Luke is doing on that island- what are in those books and why didn't he try to do something.
He feels guilty- but come on... running away and hiding just isn't Luke thing. And if he was somehow responsible, shouldn't he want to make things right? I believe he IS up to something... but what took him more than 6 years? I mean, even when Rey shows up he clearly isn't ready to crawl out from under his rock.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next