Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+61
Helix
Birdwoman
DeeBee
rsalex
Marlow
unicorn
ReyloSpanishFan
soulluos
Blackcanary
Macha Ren
Darth Dingbat
MindAndMagic
Irina de France
panki
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Yuugi
Gemlake
CienaRee
Darth_marshmallow
motherofpearl1
Meomeo
Kylo Men
MeadowofAshes
snowqueen6
Kessel
AnneNeville
PalmettoBlue
bashfulblueeyes3
vinventure12
californiagirl
Acritiqua
Piper Maru
AcrosstheStars
nite0wl29
whisperingwillow
Moonjump05
Kylo Rey
BenRey
snufkin
MyOnlyHope
reylodownlo
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
grimbergen
kassadin
Darth Rowan
RosiePancake
Nimbus002
DarthRen
rawpowah
Darth_Awakened
benorganasolo
Maria26
special_cases
Ynqve
Saracene
teltaru
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
65 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors Empty Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:09 pm

[edit] actually gave some major spoilers via dm and someone posted it on Tumblr. For everyone's sake, please let's keep this between ourselves ok?

She confirmed that Rey's parents were anonymous junkers.

Rey and Kylo have an intense connection physically throughout all the movie.

She tries to turn him good. He tries to win her to his side so they can rule the galaxy together.

They fight side by side and part ways probably for good (probably our angsty cliffhanger).

Last edited by SheLitAFire on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : content removed)
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:13 pm

Is that really her or someone faked it? I don't think she would give away spoilers like that especially with LF running those "don't let anyone spoil you" ads. Plus, that sounds like a short version of Projected Luke leak minus Projected Luke.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:14 pm

vaderito wrote:Is that really her or someone faked it? I don't think she would give away spoilers like that especially with LF running those "don't let anyone spoil you" ads. Plus, that sounds like a short version of Projected Luke leak minus Projected Luke.
@vaderito

I quickly spoke to the person. Sounds legit. But again...we'll know for sure the day we see the movie. That goes for every spoilers/leaks or rumors that will be out before then, since we're all so suspicious.

Last edited by Maria26 on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:15 pm

Uhhh, probably not "for good" but yeah, I'm digging this! This actually is exactly what I predicted with Kylo striking out, possibly on neither side.

Now either this means that The Supremacy DOES turn out to be the climax, or Kylo is MIA for the entirety of the finale on Crait.

Or it's all bullspit. Who even knows at this point?  Nope
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:16 pm

Maria26 wrote:[edit] actually gave some major spoilers via dm and someone posted it on Tumblr. For everyone's sake, please let's keep this ourselves ok?

She tries to turn him good. He tries to to win her to her side so they can rule the galaxy together.

They fight side by side and part ways probably for good (probably our angsty cliffhanger).
@Maria26

One of the few "leaks" I believe - and I would be totally fine with. I mean we need some conflict for IX...
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:17 pm

ZioRen wrote:Uhhh, probably not "for good" but yeah, I'm digging this! This actually is exactly what I predicted with Kylo striking out, possibly on neither side.

Now either this means that The Supremacy DOES turn out to be the climax, or Kylo is MIA for the entirety of the finale on Crait.
@ZioRen

The person [edit] talked too, described them being "separated"as angsty. Take it as you will.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name redacted due to privacy concern)
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by teltaru Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:17 pm

Maria26 wrote:[edit] actually gave some major spoilers via dm and someone posted it on Tumblr. For everyone's sake, please let's keep this between ourselves ok?

She tries to turn him good. He tries to to win her to her side so they can rule the galaxy together.

@Maria26

So projection Luke is shaping up to be true? Good Lord what is happening. Shocked

teltaru
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:17 pm

Does that leak exist on [edit] site or someone is posting a "screen cap". Cause I just don't believe it.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name removed due to privacy concerns)
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:19 pm

vaderito wrote:Does that leak exist on [edit] site or someone is posting a "screen cap". Cause I just don't believe it.
@vaderito

They talked via dm on twitter. Believe it or not....that's not my problem.

Last edited by Maria26 on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:19 pm

teltaru wrote:
So projection Luke is shaping up to be true? Good Lord what is happening. Shocked
@teltaru

What has this leak to do with "projecting Luke"? I think "the projecting" Luke Leaker mixed legit spoilers with his /her own head canon
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:20 pm

Maria26 wrote:
ZioRen wrote:Uhhh, probably not "for good" but yeah, I'm digging this! This actually is exactly what I predicted with Kylo striking out, possibly on neither side.

@ZioRen

The person [edit] talked too, described them being "separated"as angsty. Take it as you will.
@Maria26

Sounds like exactly what a lot of Reylos expected. Maybe it's even made clear that they don't want to be separated, and yet circumstances or their own feelings make it seem like they have to be. But with that bond of theirs, I doubt they stay apart for long!

If "Projection Luke" is true, how on earth did that one person get the idea that Kylo is pure evil at the end? That's not the way it sounds.

All of this is still so suspect. I need about 5 more sources to publically corroborate everything!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:21 pm

Well, ending things with major AAANGST sounds about right for the middle movie Smile

Can't Supremacy be a part of the Crait stuff, or intercut with it? I could never understand the insistence that one must come after another just based on the bruise. We've had a few SW movies now where different characters have different goals and locations during the last battle.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:22 pm

Someone faked that [edit] tweet. There's nothing like it on her twitter page. She's not stupid. Poeple keep reporting a screen cap that's fake, not taken from her site.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name removed due to privacy concerns)
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:22 pm

ZioRen wrote:
Maria26 wrote:

@ZioRen

@Maria26

Sounds like exactly what a lot of Reylos expected. Maybe it's even made clear that they don't want to be separated, and yet circumstances or their own feelings make it seem like they have to be. But with that bond of theirs, I doubt they stay apart for long!
@ZioRen

They might not end in the same space at the end of the movie. That makes for a good cliffhanger for episode IX.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:22 pm

vaderito wrote:Someone faked that [edit] tweet. There's nothing like it on her twitter page. She's not stupid. Poeple keep reporting a screen cap that's fake, not taken from her site.
@vaderito

Actually, it's exactly like on her twitter page.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:23 pm

vaderito wrote:Someone faked that [edit] tweet. There's nothing like it on her twitter page. She's not stupid. Poeple keep reporting a screen cap that's fake, not taken from her site.
@vaderito

The tweet is real and I saw it myself. This private conversation, though, who knows.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by benorganasolo Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:24 pm

@vaderito

I don't know if it's fake or not but it's meant to be a direct message to [edit], meaning it would be private. Only [edit] and the sender would be able to see it but I doubt she'd spoil the movie for someone through dm's.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : name removed due to privacy concerns)
benorganasolo
benorganasolo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:24 pm

It doesn't have to mean projecting Luke at all.

We already knew about their Force bond connection and of course they're going to try to turn the other to their side. We also knew that they at least team up temporarily. The only thing we don't know is if they'll end the movie together, and it makes sense that they could be separated. Luke could be projecting all over the galaxy, fighting stormtroopers in person or spend the entire movie milking his weird sea creatures and her leak would still fit.

Last edited by Ynqve on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by teltaru Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:24 pm

Night Huntress wrote:
teltaru wrote:
@teltaru

What has this leak to do with "projecting Luke"? I think "the projecting" Luke Leaker mixed legit spoilers with his /her own head canon
@Night Huntress

It mentions the exact same interactions between Kylo and Rey. I don't want to believe that piece of crap, but I'm mildly weirded out. (In case the discussion is not forgery.)

teltaru
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:26 pm

If it's real, that's pretty uncool to make a screen cap and put it on Tumblr. But it looks fake.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:27 pm

benorganasolo wrote:
@vaderito

I don't know if it's fake or not but it's meant to be a direct message to [edit], meaning it would be private. Only [edit] and the sender would be able to see it but I doubt she'd spoil the movie for someone through dm's.
@benorganasolo

Well, it's was a private convo. Plus, they only asked about Reylo. So technically...she only spoiled that part. She didn't get into details though.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by benorganasolo Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:28 pm

Maria26 wrote:
benorganasolo wrote:
@vaderito

@benorganasolo

Well, it's was a private convo. Plus, they only asked about Reylo. So technically...she only spoiled that part. She didn't get into details though.
@Maria26

It's fake.....no way would [edit] risk her NDA to tell someone through DM's what happens in the movie.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name redacted due to privacy concern)
benorganasolo
benorganasolo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:28 pm

special_cases wrote:If it's real, that's pretty uncool to make a screen cap and put it on Tumblr. But it looks fake.
@special_cases

I pretty much agree with you on everything.

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:28 pm

by the force- do people really faking conversations:ehbi: ...a few days before anyone can see the movie anyway? Humanity is just sick- really.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:28 pm

special_cases wrote:If it's real, that's pretty uncool to make a screen cap and put it on Tumblr. But it looks fake.
@special_cases

I agree...it's not very cool for [edit], if it's true. She could get in trouble just for that. That's why I wasn't sure if I should post it but I trust the people on this forum to keep it quiet.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name redacted due to privacy concern)
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next