Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

+88
adamdrivershair
Kylo Rey
AnneNeville
Chained Prometheus
Trach
Xylo Ren
Geralt_Riv
MindAndMagic
motherofpearl1
Mana
Saracene
Aphelionna
californiagirl
Lily Snape
Jozie
rey09
Rimfaxe96
Gemlake
thescavenger
PalmettoBlue
AhsokaTano
Casper
KnightsofReylo_2015
Moonlight13
Armadeus
Meomeo
Reylo Lemon
Tex
Moonjump05
AcrosstheStars
Darth Dementor
Starliteprism
Marie Ren
EchoBase
BenRey
Little_Boots
shii405
RKR Connection
Atenais
Teo oswald
MrsWindu
nite0wl29
SkyStar
AceofWands
cherrylipstick
bashfulblueeyes3
Chris24601
ReyofLightSide
Helix
ThereThere
special_cases
Blackcanary
rawpowah
Ynqve
Piper Maru
Birdwoman
Lovely_Rose
nonesuch
reylodownlo
Kessel
Kylo Men
Irina de France
LadyHa
vaderito
reylo1992
RosiePancake
ZioRen
SoloSideCousin
panki
CienaRee
lauvamp
MyOnlyHope
Night Huntress
unicorn
Cowgirlsamurai
ISeeAnIsland
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
IoJovi
Rei of Sunshine
SheLitAFire
Darth Rowan
snufkin
DarthRen
tukicarreno
Krafty
MeadowofAshes
92 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Little_Boots Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:16 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Tex wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Nothing that happens in the future will ever be more painfully romantic and intimate than Rey and Kylo touching their fingertips through the Force void. I still can't quite believe that happened. It felt like watching my own ideas unfold on the big screen. We've never seen two Force users interact that way before and Rian went all out. It's one of the most mesmerizing film sequences I've ever witnessed.

I'm all for that fairytale kiss in IX. There's a reason it wasn't in VIII. No chance for any kind of sex, though. God no.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Never say never! I'd like to at least give JJ the chance to knock my socks off. I think it was you who said that Rian and JJ had turned this into some kind of Reylo pissing match. JJ needs to go big or go home. Laughing
@Tex

I don’t have the quote handy, but I think JJ said he’s going even bolder in IX. Here’s to hoping that means a kiss and these two finding belonging in each other!

@IoJovi

I actually really like JJ and I think he'll do an awesome job! Smile
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Moonjump05 Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:20 pm

One of my favorite Sansan fans apparently loves Reylo too and has brought in the sea creature Luke milks into the sexual awakening theme.  Rey visibly disturbed about the very natural purpose of an udder (breasts) is symbolic of her having these new sexual feelings and her lack of understanding of them.  She hasn't passed that threshold into adulthood where it would be a basic fact of life like Luke has and he has no problem with it, but is instead on the cusp of adolescence.

Edit:

Here is the meta
https://katya-evangeline.tumblr.com/post/168669293696/corseque-a-long-and-specific-the-last-jedi-meta

Last edited by Moonjump05 on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:26 pm

Speaking of the ST as a coming-of-age with the dark side representing the worst parts of adolescence I'm still laughing at all the annes who screeched about how "kYLo'S fREaKin' 30!?"

Good times.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:29 pm

ZioRen wrote:Look at all of these FILTHY Reylos emerging to make a mess of precious Star Wars! An absolutely shameful display.  Evil or Very Mad
@ZioRen

I think my favorite part of all this TLJ fallout is seeing the growing clash of Reylos v. those insisting that there was no plan and this movie doesn't make sense after TFA or leading into IX. Meaning there isn't just this little group of people who fervently believe in the Reylo, but some of the major publications, YouTube outlets, and GA too. Our numbers grow ever larger.... Twisted Evil
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:35 pm

californiagirl wrote:
ZioRen wrote:Look at all of these FILTHY Reylos emerging to make a mess of precious Star Wars! An absolutely shameful display.  Evil or Very Mad
@ZioRen

I think my favorite part of all this TLJ fallout is seeing the growing clash of Reylos v. those insisting that there was no plan and this movie doesn't make sense after TFA or leading into IX. Meaning there isn't just this little group of people who fervently believe in the Reylo, but some of the major publications, YouTube outlets, and GA too. Our numbers grow ever larger.... Twisted Evil
@californiagirl

It’s pretty much mainstream at this point, from Stephen Colbert and Adam Driver making the reylo dolls kiss, to Rian Johnson talking about a spin off where all they do is make out. Not to mention every news publication talking about their not-yet-romance.

I anticipate a lot of former Reywalkers will go back and watch TFA, looking for hints. They’ll finally see what we saw, two years later.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:12 pm

The one thing I wash LF was doing a little differently is be a bit more open about the fact they have some sort of plan, a story they want to tell, which is what most of us here believe. The narrative they have been putting out thus far is that each director hands the series off to the next one, who then does whatever they want. This is supposed to come off as encouraging, since so many blockbusters are bland corporate products that run into the next one and have little that is distinctive or memorable about them. But I can't tell you how many respectable, non-hysterical, non-fanboy articles and videos I've seen in which people claim, not without reason, that there is no rhyme or reason or coherent storytelling, since that is what we have been told thus far. LF doesn't need to be like Marvel and say what every movie for the next 6 years is about and give away that the finale is Infinity War and that a bunch of major characters will die. But acting like each of these movies is a standalone with no foresight given to any of them, just blindly stumbling forward on the hope that it is Star Wars and therefore it will be liked and make money, does not instill confidence in the consumer/moviegoer. It's frustrating because there IS a greater plan at work here and a really great narrative being told, and not as many people notice as they should. Neutral
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:19 pm

californiagirl wrote:The one thing I wash LF was doing a little differently is be a bit more open about the fact they have some sort of plan, a story they want to tell, which is what most of us here believe. The narrative they have been putting out thus far is that each director hands the series off to the next one, who then does whatever they want. This is supposed to come off as encouraging, since so many blockbusters are bland corporate products that run into the next one and have little that is distinctive or memorable about them. But I can't tell you how many respectable, non-hysterical, non-fanboy articles and videos I've seen in which people claim, not without reason, that there is no rhyme or reason or coherent storytelling, since that is what we have been told thus far. LF doesn't need to be like Marvel and say what every movie for the next 6 years is about and give away that the finale is Infinity War and that a bunch of major characters will die. But acting like each of these movies is a standalone with no foresight given to any of them, just blindly stumbling forward on the hope that it is Star Wars and therefore it will be liked and make money, does not instill confidence in the consumer/moviegoer. It's frustrating because there IS a greater plan at work here and a really great narrative being told, and not as many people notice as they should. Neutral
@californiagirl

It is frustrating. I don’t buy it at all that these movies are written like children playing a game of “continue the story”, but that’s the message they’re sending out. Personally I think it’s a Disney thing where they want to make it into something magical where these movies write themselves. That sounds fantastic on paper but in reality it causes people to lose confidence. I think the majority of us here saw the sexual tension between Rey and Kylo but let’s face it, the majority of former Reywalkers think Rian changed JJ’s vision, which is bs.

At DragonCon I attended several authors panels with writers such as Claudia Gray and Timothy Zahn. The amount of planning that goes into these with the Storygroup maintaining absolute control can not be underestimated. They have a plan - they just aren’t talking about and want it to remain out of sight.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:22 pm

IoJovi wrote:
californiagirl wrote:The one thing I wash LF was doing a little differently is be a bit more open about the fact they have some sort of plan, a story they want to tell, which is what most of us here believe. The narrative they have been putting out thus far is that each director hands the series off to the next one, who then does whatever they want. This is supposed to come off as encouraging, since so many blockbusters are bland corporate products that run into the next one and have little that is distinctive or memorable about them. But I can't tell you how many respectable, non-hysterical, non-fanboy articles and videos I've seen in which people claim, not without reason, that there is no rhyme or reason or coherent storytelling, since that is what we have been told thus far. LF doesn't need to be like Marvel and say what every movie for the next 6 years is about and give away that the finale is Infinity War and that a bunch of major characters will die. But acting like each of these movies is a standalone with no foresight given to any of them, just blindly stumbling forward on the hope that it is Star Wars and therefore it will be liked and make money, does not instill confidence in the consumer/moviegoer. It's frustrating because there IS a greater plan at work here and a really great narrative being told, and not as many people notice as they should. Neutral
@californiagirl

It is frustrating. I don’t buy it at all that these movies are written like children playing a game of “continue the story”, but that’s the message they’re sending out. Personally I think it’s a Disney thing where they want to make it into something magical where these movies write themselves. That sounds fantastic on paper but in reality it causes people to lose confidence. I think the majority of us here saw the sexual tension between Rey and Kylo but let’s face it, the majority of former Reywalkers think Rian changed JJ’s vision, which is bs.

At DragonCon I attended several authors panels with writers such as Claudia Gray and Timothy Zahn. The amount of planning that goes into these with the Storygroup maintaining absolute control can not be underestimated. They have a plan - they just aren’t talking about and want it to remain out of sight.
@IoJovi

Tbh, there is no way that there isn't a plan- Disney bought LF for too much money.

Plus, we already know that directors got booted off of Solo and IX. They do not have complete freedom.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:35 pm

Moonjump05 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@californiagirl

@IoJovi

Tbh, there is no way that there isn't a plan- Disney bought LF for too much money.

Plus, we already know that directors got booted off of Solo and IX. They do not have complete freedom.
@Moonjump05
I find the whole PlotGate thing interesting in hindsight because I'm actually pretty convinced that Rian is telling the truth... from a certain point of view. There's no long-term plan in the sense that there's no documented list of plot points that have to be checked off going forward. Each director is given free reign over the details of the storyline; however, they do have overarching themes that direct the course the story has to take. For example, the coming-of-age theme that has been enormously prevalent since TFA, the dark side as a metaphor for adolescence, the Force as a romantic awakening. With that in mind they don't really need a long-term plan because it's all about the natural progression of going from childhood to adulthood.

If a director sucks massively they get booted. Trevorrow probably delivered a garbage bag full of what you'd expect to find in one and they couldn't keep him around.

FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:41 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Moonjump05 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@californiagirl

@IoJovi

@Moonjump05
I find the whole PlotGate thing interesting in hindsight because I'm actually pretty convinced that Rian is telling the truth... from a certain point of view. There's no long-term plan in the sense that there's no documented list of plot points that have to be checked off going forward. Each director is given free reign over the details of the storyline; however, they do have overarching themes that direct the course the story has to take. For example, the coming-of-age theme that has been enormously prevalent since TFA, the dark side as a metaphor for adolescence, the Force as a romantic awakening. With that in mind they don't really need a long-term plan because it's all about the natural progression of going from childhood to adulthood.

If a director sucks massively they get booted. Trevorrow probably delivered a garbage bag full of what you'd expect to find in one and they couldn't keep him around.

@FrolickingFizzgig

I’m on board with this. I’m sure Rian is doing what he feels best falls in line with the franchise. That doesn’t mean he isn’t playing within the rules - the rules just mesh with his vision and he understands how things are supposed to be. I do think Rey and Kylo are meant to be endgame from the beginning - Maz says there’s someone who could come back, with your help. Well lo and behold we know she’s not taking about Luke anymore. It was Leia and R2 that prompted Luke to train Rey - not Rey herself. Luke also made one last stand in the end, and while Rey may have had a small role in that, she wasn’t the only one.

The person Maz was referring to is Ben Solo - I have no doubt of that.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:46 pm

@californiagirl

You weren't here for PlotGate. Be glad. Laughing

My take on it, given how many plot threads got dropped from TFA to TLJ is that there are probably a few overall story arcs that are planned out, but the individual writer/directors figure out how to get there. I wouldn't be surprised if Rian was given free reign with the Resistance plot--we know that Rose was largely his creation.

But Reylo? Kylo's redemption? Whether Kylo lives or dies? I suspect those things were all planned out long in advance.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:51 pm

IoJovi wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Moonjump05 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@californiagirl

It is frustrating.  I don’t buy it at all that these movies are written like children playing a game of “continue the story”, but that’s the message they’re sending out.  Personally I think it’s a Disney thing where they want to make it into something magical where these movies write themselves.  That sounds fantastic on paper but in reality it causes people to lose confidence.  I think the majority of us here saw the sexual tension between Rey and Kylo but let’s face it, the majority of former Reywalkers think Rian changed JJ’s vision, which is bs.

At DragonCon I attended several authors panels with writers such as Claudia Gray and Timothy Zahn.  The amount of planning that goes into these with the Storygroup maintaining absolute control can not be underestimated.  They have a plan - they just aren’t talking about and want it to remain out of sight.
@IoJovi

Plus, we already know that directors got booted off of Solo and IX.  They do not have complete freedom.
@Moonjump05

@FrolickingFizzgig

I’m on board with this.  I’m sure Rian is doing what he feels best falls in line with the franchise.  That doesn’t mean he isn’t playing within the rules - the rules just mesh with his vision and he understands how things are supposed to be.  I do think Rey and Kylo are meant to be endgame from the beginning - Maz says there’s someone who could come back, with your help.  Well lo and behold we know she’s not taking about Luke anymore.  It was Leia and R2 that prompted Luke to train Rey - not Rey herself.  Luke also made one last stand in the end, and while Rey may have had a small role in that, she wasn’t the only one.  

@IoJovi
Rey and Kylo's dynamic was part of the basic direction from TFA's finished script onward. That's not even a question for me as it has been confirmed many times by Rian and JJ. Also, SW is not that complex and hero/villain dynamics tell you everything you need to know. Dialogue markers are just among the many indicators now.

Rian was already writing TLJ when TFA started filming. He and JJ collaborated. Rian was heavily inspired by Rey and Kylo's relationship from the beginning. There's concept art of Jedi Killer and Kira in a strangely intimate pose from way back when Adam was just cast. Not everything has been meticulously planned, that's for sure, but the general theme of Rey and Kylo's dynamic was there at least from as early as Jedi Killer becoming the Vader grandchild. That was when the narrative direction started to take shape.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:53 pm

Angharad wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:I think at this point our only major dividing bet should be whether the Kiss of Life (TM) is Rey bringing Ben Solo back to life after Kylo Ren dies or Ben reawakening Rey.
@MeadowofAshes

If anyone it will be Kylo dying and Ben awakening. Rey is safe. Honestly, where did the Kiss of Life theory came from? Not like it would be a bad twist but for some reason don't know if that is the route to go.l
@DarthRen

Hi everybody. This is my first post!

About a Kiss of Life, I saw this post on my Tumblr dashboard earlier today and my mouth dropped open.

seankayos wrote:This is brilliant meta, but @ashesforfoxes point about Mastery Over Life/Death has given me an idea: how badly would people freak out if Kylo’s final act of his redemption (the last thing he does to really clinch it) is achieve what Darth Vader always wanted and bring Rey back to life after she nearly (or even actually physically) dies at some point in IX?

TLJ set an interesting precedent in Kylo thinking of his own arc as steps along the road to surpassing his grandfather, how cool would it be for him to come full circle by doing the one thing Vader desperately wanted yet couldn’t do?

Thoughts?
@Angharad

Welcome Angharad!!!! Smile
this is a super interesting idea! I'll go with it however things play out Wink
For me though, the idea of conquering death doesn't seem to fit with the idea of balance.
Balance and nature/ the cycle of life seem connected.
Here is Rey's first lesson with Luke:
L: what do you know about the force?
R: it’s a power that jedi have that lets them control people and makes things float.
L: Impressive. Every word in that sentence is wrong.
Lesson 1! Sit here, legs crossed, (rey sits). The force is not a power that you have. It’s not about lifting rocks. It’s the energy between all things. A tension, a balance that binds the universe together.
R: Okay... But.. what is it?
L: Close your eyes. Breathe. Now. Reach out.
L: Breathe. Just Breathe. Reach out with your feelings. What do you see?
R: The island, life, death and decay and it feeds new life. Warm, cold. Peace. Violence.
L: And between it all…
R: Balance. Energy. A force.
L: And inside you?
R: Inside me, that same force.

I don't really understand (LOL) - but.. to me it seems usurping the cycle of life would interfere with the balance of the force.
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Thu 21 Dec 2017, 8:57 pm

It's all a bit funny because a lot of these super ticked off fans haven't even bothered to revisit TFA and reconsider their interpretations of that movie. Like, guys, if TLJ is coming as that much of a surprise to you, then obviously you missed what J.J. was going for from the very beginning.

The "choose your own adventure" gimmick that LF seems keen on projecting is something of an exaggeration. There has obviously been a central concept or metaphor at work here even since early planning of the ST (coming-of-age and sexual/romantic awakening and the unity of the dark and light (masculine and feminine) in a young heroine and a young villain). To use Kylo as an example, Adam knows the general outline of his character's arc. What he doesn't know are all the details or what events take his character from point A to point B to point C. Those decisions are up to each individual writer/director.

The truly organic storytelling can be seen in the more side characters and side plots. For example, Finn and Poe's stories were up in the air after TFA and I would say that's even more true coming out of TLJ. J.J. can literally do whatever he wants with Finn, Poe and now Rose in IX because their stories haven't really been set up for anything specific. Rey and Kylo aren't like that. J.J. established a dynamic between them and Rian rightfully continued to develop that dynamic as the heart of the ST's overall narrative and set it up coming out of his movie to finally be resolved in the final chapter.

Some fanboys overall just aren't getting it. No surprise really. They aren't allowing their long held preconceived notions to be challenged. They aren't watching TFA again to look for things they missed. Instead they're attacking TLJ as poorly planned mess just because it doesn't line up with what they decided had to happen two years ago. Absolutely hilarious considering a large group of people was able to predict a good portion of Rian's movie based only on the way two characters interacted in TFA. Laughing Laughing
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 21 Dec 2017, 9:05 pm

Stroking my ego here, but "Breathe... just breathe... now reach out [Rey gestures to her heart]" = #EpicForeshadowing. I was 100% on the money that it was supposed to reference Rey reaching out to Kylo a little later in the film.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Thu 21 Dec 2017, 9:13 pm

IoJovi wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig

I’m on board with this. I’m sure Rian is doing what he feels best falls in line with the franchise. That doesn’t mean he isn’t playing within the rules - the rules just mesh with his vision and he understands how things are supposed to be. I do think Rey and Kylo are meant to be endgame from the beginning - Maz says there’s someone who could come back, with your help. Well lo and behold we know she’s not taking about Luke anymore. It was Leia and R2 that prompted Luke to train Rey - not Rey herself. Luke also made one last stand in the end, and while Rey may have had a small role in that, she wasn’t the only one.

@IoJovi

And let's not forget "Mirror, mirror in the Cave" says the same thing! I think that scene is suppose to be connected to what Maz says.

The funniest thing is that Rian explain every scene in TLJ, spoiling the direction of IX, but then he undo it by saying "But its up to JJ, dont look at me for IX" his own trick for not spoiling IX, lol
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 21 Dec 2017, 9:17 pm

shii405 wrote:
IoJovi wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig

I’m on board with this.  I’m sure Rian is doing what he feels best falls in line with the franchise.  That doesn’t mean he isn’t playing within the rules - the rules just mesh with his vision and he understands how things are supposed to be.  I do think Rey and Kylo are meant to be endgame from the beginning - Maz says there’s someone who could come back, with your help.  Well lo and behold we know she’s not taking about Luke anymore.  It was Leia and R2 that prompted Luke to train Rey - not Rey herself.  Luke also made one last stand in the end, and while Rey may have had a small role in that, she wasn’t the only one.  

@IoJovi

And let's not forget "Mirror, mirror in the Cave" says the same thing! I think that scene is suppose to be connected to what Maz says.

The funniest thing is that Rian explain every scene in TLJ, spoiling the direction of IX, but then he undo it by saying "But its up to JJ, dont look at me for IX" his own trick for not spoiling IX, lol
@shii405
Rian's just a really respectful dude. He's being courteous. He can talk about his movie all he wants but he won't pretend to spoil IX or step on JJ's toes. Ultimately JJ is still making a sequel to TFA and TLJ and his opinions seem to line up really well with Rian's. They started this together and JJ's going to finish it satisfactorily, I'm sure.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Thu 21 Dec 2017, 9:28 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:@shii405
Rian's just a really respectful dude. He's just being courteous. He can talk about his movie all he wants but he won't pretend to spoil IX or step on JJ's toes. Ultimately JJ is still making a sequel to TFA and TLJ and his opinions seem to line up really well with Rian's. They started this together and JJ's going to finish it satisfactorily, I'm sure.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I agree, KK-JJ-Rian trio seems to be in line. You guys remember, how we wished JJ would direct TLJ since we were not sure if Rian is Reylo enough to continue JJ's vision? LOOOOL. And after TLJ, some wishing Rian to direct IX fearing JJ will tone Reylo down in IX. All just so funny.
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 21 Dec 2017, 9:40 pm

shii405 wrote:
Rian's just a really respectful dude. He's just being courteous. He can talk about his movie all he wants but he won't pretend to spoil IX or step on JJ's toes. Ultimately JJ is still making a sequel to TFA and TLJ and his opinions seem to line up really well with Rian's. They started this together and JJ's going to finish it satisfactorily, I'm sure.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I agree, KK-JJ-Rian trio seems to be in line. You guys remember, how we wished JJ would direct TLJ since we were not sure if Rian is Reylo enough to continue JJ's vision? LOOOOL. And after TLJ, some wishing Rian to direct IX fearing JJ will tone Reylo down in IX. All just so funny.
@shii405

I get the idea now that each director is trying to out-Reylo the other. I can’t wait to see what JJ does to step up his game... This is going to be a long two year wait!

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 21 Dec 2017, 9:47 pm

IoJovi wrote:
shii405 wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig

@shii405

I get the idea now that each director is trying to out-Reylo the other.  I can’t wait to see what JJ does to step up his game...  This is going to be a long two year wait!

@IoJovi

I'll tell you one thing, after Episode VIII where the whole force plot is a blatant metaphor in sexuality  (something we never would have seen in the old regime), JJ is going to top that with at the very least, a kiss for the ages. No Anakin/Padme hesitancy here, lol.

Last edited by SoloSideCousin on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40