Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

+88
adamdrivershair
Kylo Rey
AnneNeville
Chained Prometheus
Trach
Xylo Ren
Geralt_Riv
MindAndMagic
motherofpearl1
Mana
Saracene
Aphelionna
californiagirl
Lily Snape
Jozie
rey09
Rimfaxe96
Gemlake
thescavenger
PalmettoBlue
AhsokaTano
Casper
KnightsofReylo_2015
Moonlight13
Armadeus
Meomeo
Reylo Lemon
Tex
Moonjump05
AcrosstheStars
Darth Dementor
Starliteprism
Marie Ren
EchoBase
BenRey
Little_Boots
shii405
RKR Connection
Atenais
Teo oswald
MrsWindu
nite0wl29
SkyStar
AceofWands
cherrylipstick
bashfulblueeyes3
Chris24601
ReyofLightSide
Helix
ThereThere
special_cases
Blackcanary
rawpowah
Ynqve
Piper Maru
Birdwoman
Lovely_Rose
nonesuch
reylodownlo
Kessel
Kylo Men
Irina de France
LadyHa
vaderito
reylo1992
RosiePancake
ZioRen
SoloSideCousin
panki
CienaRee
lauvamp
MyOnlyHope
Night Huntress
unicorn
Cowgirlsamurai
ISeeAnIsland
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
IoJovi
Rei of Sunshine
SheLitAFire
Darth Rowan
snufkin
DarthRen
tukicarreno
Krafty
MeadowofAshes
92 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread Empty Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by MeadowofAshes Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:18 pm

For those of us who desperately need to know if they hold hands, have UST filled moments, or make out in Kylo's twin bed. I'll be reporting on this ~10pm CST Dec 14th unless someone spills earlier.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Krafty Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:33 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:For those of us who desperately need to know if they hold hands, have UST filled moments, or make out in Kylo's twin bed. I'll be reporting on this ~10pm CST Dec 14th unless someone spills earlier.
@MeadowofAshes

I'm seeing it on the 14th too! My dad surprised me with tickets. I was hoping to send you all in first to report back Wink but I guess not.
May the Force be with you *long distance glass clink*
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by MeadowofAshes Thu 07 Dec 2017, 9:41 pm

Krafty wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:For those of us who desperately need to know if they hold hands, have UST filled moments, or make out in Kylo's twin bed. I'll be reporting on this ~10pm CST Dec 14th unless someone spills earlier.
@MeadowofAshes

I'm seeing it on the 14th too! My dad surprised me with tickets. I was hoping to send you all in first to report back Wink but I guess not.
@Krafty *clinks and chugs* And also with you!

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Fri 08 Dec 2017, 5:12 pm

@MeadowofAshes

Thanks so much for creating this thread! I will be checking and hopefully with very good news! I am so excited!! Very Happy bounce
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:04 am

Who's your daddy thread. lmao That's funny.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:45 am

That twin bed looks more like a hospital bed, which makes it even more pathetic. We need to re-open the discussion about the various literary genres the ST feels like it's referencing, especially gothic romance and the Bildungsroman for whatever keeps teased about between these two. There's definitely some kind of Edward Rochester goes to Jamaica type backstory for whatever turned him to the DS, also involving family and a deceptive secret. I just re-watched Cary Fukanaga's version of Jane Eyre and one thing I'm hoping for are these type of back and forth conversations.

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 09 Dec 2017, 8:17 am

Krafty wrote:
@MeadowofAshes

@Krafty

Yay, I also scored tickets for Dec 14th! I am going by myself to that one, and then with the BF on Sat 16th. XD
Cheers!
Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread Giphy
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 09 Dec 2017, 8:37 am

Darth Rowan wrote:
Krafty wrote:
@MeadowofAshes

@Krafty

Yay, I also scored tickets for Dec 14th! I am going by myself to that one, and then with the BF on Sat 16th. XD
Cheers!
Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread Giphy
@Darth Rowan

I'm the opposite! Tickets with the S/O for the 14th & going alone my 2nd time either the 16th or 17th.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:02 am

I have tix reserved for Dec 13! Lucky early screening thanks to charity organizations and their fund raisers.

I'm seeing it at 6pm here, which is I think around 6am New York time. I can't make head or tails of the timezones and stuff tho.

So how should I report? Do I go straight and say what happens or should I use code words? lol
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:05 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:I have tix reserved for Dec 13! Lucky early screening thanks to charity organizations and their fund raisers.

I'm seeing it at 6pm here, which is I think around 6am New York time. I can't make head or tails of the timezones and stuff tho.

So how should I report? Do I go straight and say what happens or should I use code words? lol
@Rei of Sunshine Let us know uncensored if our Reylo a**es will in general be happy. Then put the details in a spoiler box.

For example...

"Anyone rooting for romantic Reylo will be satisfied!"

Spoiler:

Laughing

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:14 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:I have tix reserved for Dec 13! Lucky early screening thanks to charity organizations and their fund raisers.

@Rei of Sunshine Let us know uncensored if our Reylo a**es will in general be happy. Then put the details in a spoiler box.

For example...

Spoiler:

Laughing
@MeadowofAshes

OMG. Remember Rian said the full cut of TLJ is several hours longer than what they are releasing? Hopefully all the sexy activity in the elevator/hut/throne room/Kylo's quarters on the Finalizer/Millennium Falcon plus the obvious Force-bond intercourse will be featured in the extended cut. That's a realistic expectation, right?? Guys?

What a Face
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:17 am

Darth Rowan wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:

For example...

Spoiler:

Laughing
@MeadowofAshes

OMG. Remember Rian said the full cut of TLJ is several hours longer than what they are releasing? Hopefully all the sexy activity in the elevator/hut/throne room/Kylo's quarters on the Finalizer/Millennium Falcon plus the obvious Force-bond intercourse will be featured in the extended cut. That's a realistic expectation, right?? Guys?

What a Face
@Darth Rowan

I was not expecting THAT when I opened @MeadowOfAshes 's spoiler tag... lol!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:19 am

IoJovi wrote:
Darth Rowan wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:

For example...

Spoiler:

Laughing
@MeadowofAshes

What a Face
@Darth Rowan

I was not expecting THAT when I opened @MeadowOfAshes 's spoiler tag... lol!
@IoJovi

I feel like a huge responsibility has been thrust upon me. Hahahahah

The expectations are for realz yo!

I am equally happy and freaked out right now for getting early tickets!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:20 am

Darth Rowan wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:

For example...

Spoiler:

Laughing
@MeadowofAshes

What a Face
@Darth Rowan

They should release special Reylo edition of scenes they not gonna include in the movie. Just in case. Pretty sure Rian has his special edition too. Twisted Evil
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:24 am

At this point, I feel like I'm ready to go in radio silence. I think I'll just wait for LA premier pics, then I'm good, and will be back at Dec 13 after I've seen it.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:27 am

DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:35 am

Approaching the premiere and the ensuing craziness like...

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread Jyn
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:42 am

So, I guess it's safe to post here my opinion on a bit from the VD which I find hilarious - and it's romantic thread after all.

Sex on Anch To - confirmed:
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:46 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:So, I guess it's safe to post here my opinion on a bit from the VD which I find hilarious - and it's romantic thread after all.

@Darth_Awakened ROFL

[size=38]I liked that 
Spoiler:
[/size]

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:48 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:So, I guess it's safe to post here my opinion on a bit from the VD which I find hilarious - and it's romantic thread after all.

@Darth_Awakened

I had read that part, and can I just say that I love that the subject of procreation is being touched upon in TLJ, even without any mention of sex itself?  Because as a firm believer in the reproductive imperative when it comes to Anakin's bloodline, this makes my heart sing with joy.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:58 am

So the caretakers got visit once upon time from their males. Rey will get her visit from another male. You can all connect the dots here and it isn't a coincidence.

You devil Rian. cheers
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sat 09 Dec 2017, 10:01 am

Can Rey and Kylo please end up with the Lanais very briefly during their male/female monthly bonding festival? They can make Rey new clothes after her dip in the mirror pool. They sing and tell stories around campfires. This could be some epic sh**.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 09 Dec 2017, 10:01 am

@Darth_Awakened

OMG i thought this was actually
Spoiler:
Lol jk Cheek kiss but seriously, my heart stopped
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 09 Dec 2017, 10:03 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Can Rey and Kylo please end up with the Lanais very briefly during their male/female monthly bonding festival? They can make Rey new clothes after her dip in the mirror pool. They sing and tell stories around campfires. This could be some epic sh**.
@FrolickingFizzgig
Yes. Yes it would.

Also, it reminds me of Jen, Kira, and the pod people on Dark Crystal.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 09 Dec 2017, 11:30 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Can Rey and Kylo please end up with the Lanais very briefly during their male/female monthly bonding festival? They can make Rey new clothes after her dip in the mirror pool. They sing and tell stories around campfires. This could be some epic sh**.
@FrolickingFizzgig
Yes. Yes it would.

Also, it reminds me of Jen, Kira, and the pod people on Dark Crystal.
@MeadowofAshes

Joking aside, if Kylo is around (and he and Rey are on speaking terms) during that festival, it could potentially be a very romantic setting. That's kind of the perfect set up for stolen glances and that sort of thing.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next