Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLJ Press Tour

+32
vaderito
MrsWindu
Lily Snape
ISeeAnIsland
Anakin Skywalker
Cowgirlsamurai
Irina de France
rey09
SkyStar
Darth_marshmallow
Reylo Lemon
reylo1992
liveinsummee
MindAndMagic
naberrie93
Blood Moon
Piper Maru
MyOnlyHope
FrolickingFizzgig
special_cases
SoloSideCousin
Armadeus
Casper
benorganasolo
Darth Rowan
tukicarreno
Rei of Sunshine
DarthRen
Kessel
SheLitAFire
Kylo Rey
Atenais
36 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

TLJ Press Tour - Page 6 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour

Post by rey09 Sat 13 Jan 2018, 9:23 pm

naberrie93 wrote:Hi guys I don't know if you discuss this early, but I saw something about a Daisy interview in China and she calls Kylo a "scum bag". I don't believe that the same Daisy Ridley who said before she would like to play Kylo Ren, now it's calling him like that.

There is extract

Mtime: A lot of fans support Rey and Kylo Ren to be a couple. Daisy do you think they as a couple are true/believable/reliable/practical?Daisy: Not true/believable/reliable/practical, that’s just this simple, TLJ gave me a very different feeling, the audience’s opinion on Kylo Ren will change dramatically, Rey thinks Kylo wants redemption, she can understand him too, I am glad that they achieved some kind of understanding, but after all, Kylo is a scum/*******, so I think……
Mark: Hahahaha, he is just misunderstood, misses daddy.
Daisy: (mimicking Mark’s tone) He’s just very lonely. So I think, I can understand why fans think so, but I don’t support them to be a couple.
Translation via viviennedew.tumblr.com

Like, this is for real? I read that in a forum and everybody is acting like it's true and I don't understand. I think is fake news, do you have a reliable source about this?
@naberrie93

Yeah this was discussed a lot in one thread. Basically the translation is from google which was pretty horrible so we doubt the use of her saying "scum." The video of this interview has also not been revealed so the evidence is flimsy. Some people believe it and shrugged it off (because at the end of the day Daisy's opinion does not matter at all) and others thinks it's fake (Daisy has always been very pro-kylo and has shown interest in reylo at various times). Someone said that this news outlet is known for its tabloid fodder and many in China don't believe it. Who knows!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by naberrie93 Sat 13 Jan 2018, 9:31 pm

Yeah it's strange. Thanks for your answer Smile
If we don't have a video or something more reliable in the future I will call it Fake News.

naberrie93
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Mon 15 Jan 2018, 4:11 pm

Has anyone asked Daisy if she said this?
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6