Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many times have you seen TLJ?

+36
unicorn
giaciak2
nickandnora
motherofpearl1
Dar-ren19
thescavenger
BB-Rey
KyleWren
Let The Past Die
LadyHa
Teo oswald
Night Huntress
AhsokaTano
Lamiller1390
PalmettoBlue
Kyla Ren
Kessel
Cowgirlsamurai
SanghaRen
ISeeAnIsland
MrsWindu
Tex
Saracene
Starliteprism
EchoBase
IoJovi
cherrylipstick
Geralt_Riv
Atenais
SkyStar
snufkin
lauvamp
SheLitAFire
KnightsofReylo_2015
Irina de France
adamdrivershair
40 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How Many Times Have You Seen TLJ?

How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap8%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap22%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 20 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 18 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap19%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 17 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap14%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 13 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 90

How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Empty Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 31 Jan 2018, 9:26 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:Some lovely commentary from a very Texas sounding guy in my theater tonight with a, “Heh heh heh,” laugh:

Finn: Where’s Rey?
She’s with her daddy

Luke: Who are you?
She’s your daughter, dumbass.

Kylo: You will bring Luke Skywalker to me.
You ain’t Darth Vader, b****.

Boulder hits caretakers’ cart
Yeees.

Ben stabs last Praetorian
Bad. a**!

Rey considers pile of rocks blocking the cave
Use the Force, girl.

Broomboi
Ah!!! Jedi!

I think he loved it Laughing
@Cowgirlsamurai

My first viewing was awesome because the audience was really into it, especially the guys to my right. They were so verbally excited and responsive during throne room fight scene that it heightened my experience, despite all the other feels I was having lol
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 6 Empty Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Wed 31 Jan 2018, 9:56 am

@SheLitAFire

That's why I like watching it with strangers, lol. There was a lady to the right of me a few weeks ago, who did a lot of hand gesturing that was entertaining. When Rey reached out to Kylo in the hut she whispered a desperate, "No...!" and then when Rose interrupted Finn's suicide mission she threw her hands up in exasperation. I got the feeling that she wasn't too happy with the film overall.

Last night, the crowd was so casual, I whistled at shirtless Kylo, and when he threw his cape off on Crait Smile
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 31 Jan 2018, 10:00 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@SheLitAFire

That's why I like watching it with strangers, lol. There was a lady to the right of me a few weeks ago, who did a lot of hand gesturing that was entertaining. When Rey reached out to Kylo in the hut she whispered a desperate, "No...!" and then when Rose interrupted Finn's suicide mission she threw her hands up in exasperation. I got the feeling that she wasn't too happy with the film overall.

Last night, the crowd was so casual, I whistled at shirtless Kylo, and when he threw his cape off on Crait Smile
@Cowgirlsamurai

I had an equally hilarious experience with the couple sitting next to me on my viewing this past Saturday.  Upon the first Reylo forcebond scene, I heard the women whisper to her husband, "ooooh they're brother and sister, aren't they!"   Laughing  

As the FB scenes progressed, I could hear other whispering, although I couldn't make out what was said.  By the time the hand touch scene came, things were DEATHLY quiet on that end.  I'm still laughing - what I wouldn't give to hear that woman's final thoughts....
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Wed 31 Jan 2018, 10:15 am

IoJovi wrote:

@Cowgirlsamurai

I had an equally hilarious experience with the couple sitting next to me on my viewing this past Saturday.  Upon the first Reylo forcebond scene, I heard the women whisper to her husband, "ooooh they're brother and sister, aren't they!"   Laughing  

As the FB scenes progressed, I could hear other whispering, although I couldn't make out what was said.  By the time the hand touch scene came, things were DEATHLY quiet on that end.  I'm still laughing - what I wouldn't give to hear that woman's final thoughts....
@IoJovi

I don't think a lot of people know what to think during those scenes since they still probably have Reywalker as a possibility in the back of their minds. That guy that was so vocal last night was eerily silent during most of their interactions Laughing
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Wed 31 Jan 2018, 10:58 am

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:Some lovely commentary from a very Texas sounding guy in my theater tonight with a, “Heh heh heh,” laugh:

She’s with her daddy

Yeees.

Bad. a**!

Use the Force, girl.

Broomboi
Ah!!! Jedi!

@Cowgirlsamurai

Haha...this made me cackle out loud.

Thanks for sharing. rabbit
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Wed 31 Jan 2018, 11:19 am

IoJovi wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:
Starliteprism wrote:Watched it for an 8th time, IMAX 2-D. I was suspecting that this would be the last time, but looked ahead and cinema still has some showings for next week. Guess what I'll be watching then? Haha.
@Starliteprism

I've seen it 8 times, and I suspect I'll be doing exactly the same next week!
@motherofpearl1

I just did #7 last week.  When I feel like I'm finally getting ahead of the pack, everyone jumps one to steps ahead of me.  Laughing

Of course when the Blue Ray comes out, it won't even matter - everyone will be in the double digits by then...
@IoJovi

Haha..I think there was one person that watched it well over 10x. I might hit number 9 or 10, but then again, I have an unlimited movie card so just getting my monies worth with my enjoyment. Win-win!

One of my friends has actually seen it twice with me and already stated that if they are still playing it next week, she would go for a third time, just to absorb it all. She only recently watched TFA and is starting to get well into it. :-)

I am sooooo looking forward to the blu-ray and novel!
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Wed 31 Jan 2018, 11:24 am

SheLitAFire wrote:

She’s with her daddy

Yeees.

Bad. a**!

Use the Force, girl.

Broomboi
Ah!!! Jedi!

@Cowgirlsamurai

My first viewing was awesome because the audience was really into it, especially the guys to my right. They were so verbally excited and responsive during throne room fight scene that it heightened my experience, despite all the other feels I was having lol
@SheLitAFire

Out of all the viewings, there have only been about two of them in which people have been slightly vocal. For the most part, people are pretty silent.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Wed 31 Jan 2018, 11:26 am

@Cowgirlsamurai

Haha...I might try to be a bit more vocal next time as well, for the fun of it.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 31 Jan 2018, 11:36 am

IoJovi wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:
Starliteprism wrote:Watched it for an 8th time, IMAX 2-D. I was suspecting that this would be the last time, but looked ahead and cinema still has some showings for next week. Guess what I'll be watching then? Haha.
@Starliteprism

I've seen it 8 times, and I suspect I'll be doing exactly the same next week!
@motherofpearl1

I just did #7 last week.  When I feel like I'm finally getting ahead of the pack, everyone jumps one to steps ahead of me.  Laughing

Of course when the Blue Ray comes out, it won't even matter - everyone will be in the double digits by then...
@IoJovi

To say nothing of everyone skipping to the Reylo scenes........ Twisted Evil
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 31 Jan 2018, 11:37 am

In episode 9 I will be very vocal. ... Don't seat near to me and my son ... When we saw Giurassic World he stood on the chair while rooting for T-REX. I wanted to keep him down but all kids in the room did the same thing after him ......
I believe that when the knights of Ren appear me and my child will stand on the chair together... he will tell me to go down .... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 07 Feb 2018, 11:24 am

giaciak2 wrote:In episode 9 I will be very vocal. ... Don't seat near to me and my son ... When we saw Giurassic World he stood on the chair while rooting for T-REX. I wanted to keep him down but all kids in the room did the same thing after him ......
I believe that when the knights of Ren appear me and my child will stand on the chair together... he will tell me to go down .... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
@giaciak2

I'm childless but your son sounds fantastic!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Wed 07 Feb 2018, 1:58 pm

Just booked my ticket for the 9th time. I was mentioning to my hubz that tomorrow is the last day the local cinema is showing The Last Jedi and it makes me a little depressed. He then threw me a look  Rolling Eyes and said, "Really? You have seen it more than most!" and I was like, 'Well, this film makes me happy to watch and I enjoy it!'
No sympathy from the peanut gallery. lol!
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Wed 07 Feb 2018, 10:48 pm

We saw it for the 5th time yesterday so I'm behind!!

It was kinda sweet... the theater was fairly empty, but there was a lady sitting right in front of me with what seemed like either parent on each side of her. The mom kept looking at her during key moments... but other than that, they laughed at all the jokes, and also when I kinda giggled at Ben/Kylo's look at Gen Hux (sorry, Sux!) on Crait, they laughed too and looked back at me.

At the end of the movie, we had a short conversation when they looked at me and said -- it's so sad about Carrie, do you know if they will use CGI for her in EpIX? I said I don't think so.

She also said that Adam should have had the chance to act with Carrie just like he did with Harrison and Mark. I agreed... I think the lady was a reylo! Maybe her mom, as well. Just a feeling. Wink

Last edited by Dar-ren19 on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Thu 08 Feb 2018, 10:38 am

And......have watched it for a ninth time today. I seriously would have watched it once a week, if it was in my cinema for longer.
Now, onwards and upwards...Need to go pre-ordered the blu-ray. ;-)
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Fri 09 Feb 2018, 4:14 am

So there's a last-hurrah showing at the Melbourne IMAX on 21 Feb... hmmmm... Very Happy

I hope our Astor Theatre (where you have a chance to watch older movies on the big screen) has a back-to-back screening of TFA and TLJ one day, I'd be up for that.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 11 Feb 2018, 1:07 am

Saw viewing #5 tonight. We finally saw it in IMAX...finally biting the bullet to see it on the IMAX screen at the Pacific Science Center, as that's the only place that's been doing 2D IMAX showings her for a while. That was fun! It was also fun seeing it with an audience that had clearly all seen the movie before and had several anticipatory snickers throughout the film. We did also get audience cheering at the end. Smile
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 11 Feb 2018, 10:04 am

Starliteprism wrote:And......have watched it for a ninth time today. I seriously would have watched it once a week, if it was in my cinema for longer.
Now, onwards and upwards...Need to go pre-ordered the blu-ray. ;-)
@Starliteprism

Um...I did that until it finished its run, half at my little local and half at the big Imax!!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn Sun 11 Feb 2018, 10:40 am

4 times. I wanted to watch it a fifth time, but it´s no langer shown here in OV, only in German, and I will not waste my money for the german version . I have to wait for the DVD now.
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sat 19 May 2018, 5:33 pm

Total is up to 12 now.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 20 May 2018, 1:35 am

I have a confession to make....I now have the blu ray and my guilty pleasure is skipping to the Reylo bits.....and repeatedly watching the end duel because Kylo looks so hot there. Very Happy
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 20 May 2018, 3:27 am

2 times in full

The number obviously increases when it comes to the Kylo and Reylo scenes.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Sun 20 May 2018, 8:12 am

rawpowah wrote:2 times in full

@rawpowah

Exactly the same as me. Although I tend to rewatch all the Rey/Luke/Kylo scenes because that storyline as a whole is top tier Star Wars and Luke is genuinely great and all his scenes are gripping. It's clear where Rian's heart lay in this movie.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 20 May 2018, 9:29 am

Kylo Rey wrote:
rawpowah wrote:2 times in full

@rawpowah

Exactly the same as me. Although I tend to rewatch all the Rey/Luke/Kylo scenes because that storyline as a whole is top tier Star Wars and Luke is genuinely great and all his scenes are gripping. It's clear where Rian's heart lay in this movie.
@Kylo Rey

I wonder if that is why the Resistance subplot seemed so...dull? If it wasn't for BDT's rather likeable scumbag, and Kelly's warm and wonderful Rose I could happily have done without the lot, because the film was at its best when Rey and Kylo, and also Luke, were interacting. I hope we get Force Ghost Luke in IX because I'd like to see more. I really want a scene where he asks Kylo to forgive him....because let's face it, none of them have, have they?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Wed 14 Nov 2018, 5:50 am

Up to 13, watched it a month or so ago and up for another viewing sometime this month. Love it.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 16 Nov 2018, 1:12 pm

I honestly haven't watched TLJ again since January, even with it on Netflix. I just got really burned out on Star Wars fandom stuff last spring/summer and I think that made watching the movies less appealing. pale
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum