Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many times have you seen TLJ?

+36
unicorn
giaciak2
nickandnora
motherofpearl1
Dar-ren19
thescavenger
BB-Rey
KyleWren
Let The Past Die
LadyHa
Teo oswald
Night Huntress
AhsokaTano
Lamiller1390
PalmettoBlue
Kyla Ren
Kessel
Cowgirlsamurai
SanghaRen
ISeeAnIsland
MrsWindu
Tex
Saracene
Starliteprism
EchoBase
IoJovi
cherrylipstick
Geralt_Riv
Atenais
SkyStar
snufkin
lauvamp
SheLitAFire
KnightsofReylo_2015
Irina de France
adamdrivershair
40 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

How Many Times Have You Seen TLJ?

How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap8%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap22%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 20 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 18 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap19%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 17 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap14%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 13 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap7%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap1%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap2%How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 90

How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Empty Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by motherofpearl1 Fri 16 Nov 2018, 11:50 pm

As they say, familiarity breeds contempt, so maybe it's best to take a breather and return with fresh eyes!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

How many times have you seen TLJ? - Page 7 Empty Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by MaddieDove Fri 01 Feb 2019, 5:54 am

I've just watch it again this morning, some three months since the last time.

Gosh, it's such a great movie!

Three months ago, I was somewhat surprised how Kylo seemed rather villainous to me (more than in my recollections from previous viewings), and I almost could understand those who see only the bad guy in him.
Not this time. My heart was beating faster in all the right moments. Also for Luke, Leia, Rey, droids, Chewie, even for Poe, Holdo, DJ, Rose, Finn and Phasma. This time, everything in the movie was just magical. Pure Star Wars.
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Fri 01 Feb 2019, 12:12 pm

MaddieDove wrote:I've just watch it again this morning, some three months since the last time.

Three months ago, I was somewhat surprised how Kylo seemed rather villainous to me (more than in my recollections from previous viewings), and I almost could understand those who see only the bad guy in him.
Not this time. My heart was beating faster in all the right moments. Also for Luke, Leia, Rey, droids, Chewie, even for Poe, Holdo, DJ, Rose, Finn and Phasma. This time, everything in the movie was just magical. Pure Star Wars.
@MaddieDove

It's been a few months for me as well. Maybe in the next week, watch it for a 14th time. I wonder how many times I can manage for IX. :-p
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by stylememaria Mon 25 Mar 2019, 1:17 pm

I lost count as to the total number of times I've seen it, but as with all SW films I like to take a short break and relive them all over again. I remember when I first saw TFA and TLJ I despised Kylo but every time I watched again I felt sympathy (among other things ROFL).

Sent from Topic'it App
stylememaria
stylememaria
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 27 Mar 2019, 11:22 am

I rewatched it on Netflix a few months ago. I just really only like the Kylo and Rey scenes.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Thu 14 May 2020, 3:58 pm

Starliteprism wrote:
MaddieDove wrote:I've just watch it again this morning, some three months since the last time.

@MaddieDove

It's been a few months for me as well. Maybe in the next week, watch it for a 14th time. I wonder how many times I can manage for IX. :-p
@Starliteprism

Well that IX ship sank, prrrrrreeeettttttty hard.

Time to watch TLJ again!
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 16 May 2020, 9:46 am

It's funny but although I tried very hard I can't watch TROS in it's entirety again.....and it's largely because I find the Trio so.... irritating. Every time Kylo's on screen it lights up. I wonder if the DLF bosses have actually watched it more than once?
I have lost count of the times I've seen TLJ. And TFA as well. It actually saddens me to watch the first two films now knowing what they did with TROS.
And it was pointless. I've been on the [edit] Forums recently. The hatred of Kylo is still rampant, as is the insistence that Reylo is an'abusive' relationship.

They pandered to these people for nothing. And the end result isn't even a good film. It's such a shame.

Courtesy of a poster on another forum....this is what fans said about ESB after it's release.
https://gizmodo.com/heres-how-fans-reacted-to-the-empire-strikes-back-in-19-1821551259
https://mashable.com/article/last-jedi-empire-strikes-back-haters

If only DLF had ignored the haters of today, we could have had a final chapter as good and as satisfying as ROTJ, instead what Abrams gave us was a cheap rip off of ROTJ, only without the hopeful and satisfying ending he insisted we had.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum