Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question.

+44
Dar-ren19
Xylo Ren
giaciak2
Starliteprism
tukicarreno
naberrie93
MeadowofAshes
MrsWindu
FrolickingFizzgig
Socialnole
cherrylipstick
KnightsofReylo_2015
Cowgirlsamurai
ZioRen
Kessel
Kylo Men
DeeBee
nickandnora
Piper Maru
Kylo Rey
bashfulblueeyes3
Blood Moon
GreyRey
twilekempire
MyOnlyHope
PalmettoBlue
californiagirl
Moonlight13
Darth_Awakened
Night Huntress
Ynqve
snufkin
Saracene
rey09
ISeeAnIsland
lauvamp
thescavenger
SheLitAFire
vaderito
SkyStar
rawpowah
Moonjump05
IoJovi
Let The Past Die
48 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question. Empty To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question.

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 12 Jan 2018, 1:42 pm

As the title implies and with Reylo as the endgame, I've seen many enthusiastically saying how they can't wait for them to kiss. And to be honest who doesn't - well I think I might not.

Let me explain my reasoning, and these thoughts are just for fun, I've found the whole force Skype sessions, the elevator scene and finally the throne battle with the PG, to be so mind blowing, I think I've been spoilt to any other romance build up in films now. ( Thanks for that Rian) The looks they give, the breathlessness portrayed, and that hand scene. It was so sensual and intimate, I think I want more of that. It's almost as if a kiss would ruin the moment.

I want more hand touching, perhaps of the face, the scar, I can picture them side by side surveying the horizon together not saying anything, but their hands touching with perhaps their pinkie fingers reaching out (that really doesn't sound sensual, but in my head it is..lol ) and slowly the fingers would entwine. Get the picture.

Can you get the drift off what I'm talking about. If I could have all the above, I'd be happy, knowing they would be kissing later on. I've just found the whole build up of UST, so satisfying, they would have to stage any kiss just right to do it justice.

I know when I've watched a good kiss on film or TV, as I go hot and cold at the same time, unfortunately that doesn't happen very often. Rose and Finn anyone?  Very Happy

So I guess, if it was a case of not much of the sensuality to end up with a kiss, then I'm in the No camp, I'd rather have the spine tingling intimacy and no kiss, I'll jump to the Yes camp if they can do it in a way to give me the shivers. Perfect scenario would be hand touching etc and the electrifying kiss.

If I knew how to do a poll I'd do one..lol

Over to you guys. What do you want, bearing in mind this is a kids film. Yes to a kiss even if the kiss sacrifices on the intimacy or no to a kiss to keep it intimate, which would you choose?
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question. Empty Re: To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question.

Post by IoJovi Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:09 pm

Great topic! My thoughts are simple. If we don’t get a kiss in IX, I will riot.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question. Empty Re: To kiss, or not to kiss - that is the question.

Post by Moonjump05 Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:11 pm

Kiss, 100% no doubt.

This is a fairytale, you have a kiss. Thems the rules.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:12 pm

I want a kiss. Not only because both Rey and Kylo obviously thirsty for each other, but also because it would make the antis seethe and nobody in their right mind would be able to doubt the romance at that point.

If Finn and Rose can kiss, so can Reylo!
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:16 pm

KISS!!!!!!

Also I wouldn't mind if Rey runs fingers trough his fabulous hair.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:17 pm

I'm confident in #lifekiss. There may be #battlekiss too but I'm confident in #lifekiss cause all the teasing with Snow White (TLJ) and Sleeping Beauty (TFA) makes me think that's what they are saving:

This loser is even kneeling like Kylo! lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:19 pm

I would like at least 3 kisses:

1. Where she's not expecting it, caught off guard, in the heat of an argument or the like

2. Soft and gentle

3. passionate wedding kiss at the end

If Daisy watched Girls, she knows what she's in for Twisted Evil
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:22 pm

I have a very selfish reason for wanting a kiss, which is just to prove to those who deny that the relationship is romantic.

But yes, I do understand what you mean. What has transpired in TLJ is probably even more sensual than your regular kiss, but we cannot keep having that in IX. What I want the most, weirdly enough, is a hug. I think Ben needs to feel safe and at home and his most vulnerable self first, before he is able to properly act on his romantic feelings. Rey, too, needs to find a family in someone before she could progress somewhere in that sense. I think TLJ proves that the sexual desires are there, but there remains a lot of personal issues they both have to solve before it can happen. I do have utmost faith in JJ.
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:25 pm

Haha, seems I'm in the minority then!

Of course I want them to kiss, I'm not anti kiss, I just want those delicious intimate scenes too, I'm just not sure I'm ready to sacrifice those moments yet for a kiss....lol

Come on peeps talk me around Laughing
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:27 pm

thescavenger wrote:I have a very selfish reason for wanting a kiss, which is just to prove to those who deny that the relationship is romantic.

But yes, I do understand what you mean. What has transpired in TLJ is probably even more sensual than your regular kiss, but we cannot keep having that in IX. What I want the most, weirdly enough, is a hug. I think Ben needs to feel safe and at home and his most vulnerable self first, before he is able to properly act on his romantic feelings. Rey, too, needs to find a family in someone before she could progress somewhere in that sense. I think TLJ proves that the sexual desires are there, but there remains a lot of personal issues they both have to solve before it can happen. I do have utmost faith in JJ.
@thescavenger

I know what you mean about proving it to the detractors, that's a good point in favour of a kiss.
Ahhh yes a hug, perhaps Chewbacca style!

Last edited by Let The Past Die on Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:27 pm

Mmmmm I'd love to see a kiss, but if we get enough emotional / intense / romantic Reylo stuff (it includes more proximity between them) I will be OK if there is no kiss. Like Pride & Prejudice movie.

On the other hand, after all the suffering Reylos deserve a kiss.
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:31 pm

vaderito wrote:I'm confident in #lifekiss. There may be #battlekiss too but I'm confident in #lifekiss cause all the teasing with Snow White (TLJ) and Sleeping Beauty (TFA) makes me think that's what they are saving:

This loser is even kneeling like Kylo! lol!
@vaderito

Oh my, you've really thought about this. You've got some convincing evidence there. Smile
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:33 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:I would like at least 3 kisses:

1. Where she's not expecting it, caught off guard, in the heat of an argument or the like

2. Soft and gentle

@SheLitAFire

I often favour the first type of kiss, I can see them arguing then making up, they can both be volatile...lol
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:37 pm

KISS!!!!

I definitely think we're getting a Kiss of Life at the end (likely as Rey saves Ben).

I also had another thought on a possible earlier kiss... If Ben really is a cursed prince who's been under a spell, could we possibly see Rey plant one on him at some point to break the spell? (Possibly as he's struggling with whether to go the "Kylo" or "Ben" route?)

This idea came to me from seeing the posts here yesterday and elsewhere about Rey being in love with "Ben Solo". In this scenario, Rey subverts the cursed princess trope to rescue her true love from Kylo Ren.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:38 pm

I would bet my eye teeth that the Kiss of Life is coming - no doubt about that.

One other type that I’m not as certain of though I’d love to see it is a battle kiss - one that happens heatedly and very unexpectedly mid saber fight.

Still, Kiss of Life usually in fairytales is also the first kiss, and I can’t remember an example of when it wasn’t. Since I’m sold on Kiss of Life, that makes me less sure of Battle kiss, for that reason.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:39 pm

Let The Past Die wrote:

2. Soft and gentle

@SheLitAFire

I often favour the first type of kiss, I can see them arguing then making up, they can both be volatile...lol
@Let The Past Die

Ya I totally see two happening - #1 first during their lightsaber rematch (which is gonna be ooozing in sexual tension omgah) and then 2,3 combined at the end when they reconcile forreals.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:40 pm

I'm fine without a kiss, but I do think there will be one. Kiss of Life, We Survived kiss, We're About to Die kiss - one of those Smile If it happens I'd like Rey to initiate it.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:42 pm

2. Soft and gentle

@SheLitAFire

Well Adam is VERY skillful  Stretcher  Help  H-beating GIRLS is a clear example

I will die if I see any of these 3 choices happening. Seriously.
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:43 pm

I'm perverse and after all the indignant comments from "true fans" that they're cousin-siblings or that Rey would never want to have anything to do with the likes of him, part of me would enjoy seeing the response from that quarter.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:44 pm

I'm loving all the reasons they should kiss, and the accompanying scenarios in which they could or should kiss. Could I be turned to the Yes they should kiss camp? .........maybe lol!
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:45 pm

Let The Past Die wrote:I'm loving all the reasons they should kiss, and the accompanying scenarios in which they could or should kiss. Could I be turned to the Yes they should kiss camp? .........maybe lol!
@Let The Past Die

If you’re wanting to be turned, I have a hard time believing you’re in the no camp to begin with... lol!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:46 pm

Saracene wrote:I'm fine without a kiss, but I do think there will be one. Kiss of Life, We Survived kiss, We're About to Die kiss - one of those Smile If it happens I'd like Rey to initiate it.
@Saracene

Me too, it needs to be made clear that she really wants him or there's going to be a bunch of antis screaming about how he's forcing himself on her.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:48 pm

Cheek kiss Cheek kiss Cheek kiss

I want a kiss!!!!! It's Star Wars so it won't be overly sexy but with Adam & Daisy I'm sure it will be sensual as hell! Embarassed

I mean I watched the kiss between Han & Leia dozens of times...the deleted version is even better in my opinion it's so sexy even they just press their lips together without any tongue involved.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Let The Past Die Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:52 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Let The Past Die wrote:I'm loving all the reasons they should kiss, and the accompanying scenarios in which they could or should kiss. Could I be turned to the Yes they should kiss camp? .........maybe lol!
@Let The Past Die

If you’re wanting to be turned, I have a hard time believing you’re in the no camp to begin with... lol!
@IoJovi

Haha, you've seen through me, although I do mean it when I say Rian has spoilt me for further romantic films, I love the UST, it's the best I've seen in a very very long time. I'm just reluctant to give it up for a kiss that if not done right, could be mediocre, the scene has to be perfect, I don't want to come out the cinema feeling robbed. Lol
Ideal would touching and kissing Claps

I'm really enjoying everyone's take on it, I said it was for a bit of fun, and it is.
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 12 Jan 2018, 2:54 pm

Let The Past Die wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
@Let The Past Die

@IoJovi

Haha, you've seen through me, although I do mean it when I say Rian has spoilt me for further romantic films, I love the UST, it's the best I've seen in a very very long time. I'm just reluctant to give it up for a kiss that if not done right, could be mediocre, the scene has to be perfect, I don't want to come out the cinema feeling robbed. Lol
Ideal would touching and kissing Claps

I'm really enjoying everyone's take on it, I said it was for a bit of fun, and it is.
@Let The Past Die

Hahaha I knew it!!! lol!

I know what you mean totally about wanting this to be JUST right. We will have waited four years by the time it happens so it’d better be the stuff of dreams.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next