Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+65
Man Without A Star
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
SanghaRen
YeeRees
LadyGaufrette
olyer
Tex
Chris24601
whisperingwillow
SW_Heroine_Journey
SheLitAFire
Apriljandy
DeeBee
nana7marie
Starliteprism
bashfulblueeyes3
Blood Moon
Dar-ren19
Geralt_Riv
tukicarreno
ReyofLightSide
cherrylipstick
Lily Snape
Birdwoman
PalmettoBlue
rey09
twilekempire
Mielikki
Darth Rowan
RKR Connection
Darth Snoopy
Mila95
roguepixie
RosiePancake
MrsWindu
SoloSideCousin
Moonjump05
lauvamp
californiagirl
IoJovi
Moonlight13
kroi
Mana
ZioRen
Kessel
Irina de France
nickandnora
loversinthestorm
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
Kylo Rey
Saracene
Night Huntress
snufkin
MeadowofAshes
special_cases
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth Dingbat
rawpowah
Riri
ISeeAnIsland
vaderito
Darth_Awakened
SkyStar
69 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by vaderito Sun 21 Oct 2018, 5:21 pm

Out friend Gansta Rapper/Indomunis_Rekt/Indominus_Rect (yes, he wants it to look like someone is impersonating him) has a new sock account:

https://www.reddit.com/user/IndySTarwarsleaker

which he's using to support his other sock claims. he also kindly made this concept art of Luke and Kylo on planet Jordan:

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 40 O613wt1yqar11

I feel sorry that his effort got ignored on Reddit so I'm advertising it here. Please appreciate the hard work of photoshopping Luke and Kylo onto this:

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 40 Kci5ok
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by special_cases Sun 21 Oct 2018, 6:43 pm

Dear God he is unstoppable.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 22 Oct 2018, 1:31 am

@vaderito
@special_cases
What is it with this guy ?  WTH why does he go to
all that trouble when everyone by now knows he’s a troll?  scratch ! He’s relentless . lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Tue 23 Oct 2018, 12:46 am

Chris24601 wrote:@Saracene
Okay, now I actually want a scene of Kylo, Finn and Poe all sitting around a table being all awkward. It’s absolutely out of place for a Star Wars film but I’m totally envisioning Zuko approaching Team Avatar when he finally defects for the level of awkwardness.

(After a full minute of awkward silence; Kylo finally speaks); “Yeah, uh, Poe... I’m... sorry I tortured you and all that. I’m trying to be a better person now. FN-21... er, Finn, I see now that cleaving your spine in two with a lightsaber was going a little far. I’m sorry. And to be fair, I also tortured my own people regularly, so it’s not like I singled you out or anything and I see now that me opening my mouth was a horrible horrible mistake... I’ll stop now.”

I think I really need Ben (without the Kylo mask) to just be this gigantic dork.
@Chris24601
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 40 48388410

“Hello, Kylo here.”  Smile OK, much and all as I want that— Kylo as a giant dork sounds wonderful— I do think Rey’s relationship with Kylo is more likely to be the issue, not our boy trying awkwardly to find a place in the Resistance himself. He’ll be kept at a distance somehow. That said, I didn’t think we’d get Rey holding hands with a conflicted but unredeemed Kylo, so it shows you what I know. Smile
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Tue 23 Oct 2018, 12:18 pm

vaderito wrote:Out friend Gansta Rapper/Indomunis_Rekt/Indominus_Rect (yes, he wants it to look like someone is impersonating him) has a new sock account:

https://www.reddit.com/user/IndySTarwarsleaker

@vaderito

Bwahaha the comment section of this post is golden. "I'm Kathleen Kennedy wearing Dave Filoni's hat and I can confirm this spoiler is true." LOL
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 24 Oct 2018, 12:21 pm

I'm cutting and pasting his leak which dates June 2 2018. I'm positive he's seen something but also made s*** up to give it context or simply badly misinterprets it:

Everything I know about the film: note before I start, this is based on concept art I’ve seen. The order of events could be slightly different but to the best of my ability:

Crawl mentions Kylo ren as supreme leader taking over galaxy, and Leia going to recruit and putting poe in charge of resistance. Poe is on a remote planet, looks muddy with purple sky, shack houses. He goes to a makeshift resistance base so the resistance has just been jumping from planet to planet. They all look ragid and worn. Next piece showed stormtroopers raiding the base and them being forced to evacuate another place. Kylo ren is obsessed with finding the resistance (Rey) and hux doesn’t seem too pleased. He doesn’t actually know that Rey hasn’t been seen by the resistance for a bit. After getting word that the resistance is leaving their planet, he dispatches knights of ren to go to each planet in the nearby system with their own set of stormtroopers to wait and see where the resistance goes

Meanwhile Rey has gone off to try and translate the Jedi texts. She meets a little alien that’s being called Jaxter and he kind of looks like a minion. He tells her that the first order has ravaged his village and he can take her to the grand master elder to translate the texts as he wants to help

She goes but right as she approaches her mind links with kylos. It’s the first time they’ve talked since tlj. Kylo asks where she is but she tries to get him out of her head. Some concept art I’ve seen includes the “forcebond” style shoot in tlj but another way it was presented now is just voices they hear in their heads as it was snoke making the bond so strong before

Kylo is mad that he can’t find Rey. He knows she’s not with the resistance and tells his knights to leave the planets he sent them to which angers hux. Finn rose and Poe are trying to navigate around the FO and there’s a big space battle but maz kanata comes in with a f**** ton of other ships and they help the resistance escape. Maz tells them that Luke Skywalkers bravery has affected people, and she’s put together a bunch of pirates who want to start a new resistance

Kylo has nobody to talk to, alone he tries to channel the darth Vader mask like he did in the force awakens, but he is hit with a vision of Luke Skywalker - note I’m not too sure how this scene plays, just that he tries to talk to the helmet and Luke shows up - in a fit of rage he destroys the darth Vader helmet. Hux sees him doing this and calls out his instability to which Kylo uses the force on him to squeeze his bones and crush him

Well like from what I’ve heard at meetings, and like descriptions of what’s happening in the art this is just an attempt at trying to comprehend all the visuals and tell it as a coherent piece. If you want me to just talk about the art I’ve seen then I can do that too

Ok here's rest of the plot, and regarding luke being in the movie, i have said idk if he is for sure but there is a piece of art that shows him with his arms extended infront of a light backdrop, with the piece we were shown after being kylo literally throwing darth vaders helmet at the apparition

so kylo stops in the middle of crushing hux after he is alerted that the resistance has backup, which freaks him out because the first order has been dominating since the events of tlj no problem, so he leaves hux be to go look at the damage

kylo sends almost every first order ship they have leaving the destroyer he resides on nearly empty, there's a picture of him overlooking an empty hanger all alone

It's not a normal destroyer, it's like another supremacy. Definitely smaller, but big enough to house several FO weapons. We've been f****ing around with the design a lot, JJ wants it to look like a half eaten pizza, while we're pushing for almost like a flying castle

Anyways, Maz's pirates have trackers that can detect incoming tie fighters (built after her castles destruction), and her pirate friend (who will be an alien done with a brand new mo-cap suit being built with multiple arms and a new facial tracking software where you don't need to put the points on the actors' faces but you can still get the same nuance which frees up the performance a lot more.) tells them that they need to leave, so poe gathers up an army, and finn and rose try to contact leia

which they are unable to do, so poe steps up as leader of the resistance and gives some sort of speech to the pirates. Meanwhile, the knights of ren and kylo have a weird meditation circle where they try to use their powers together to locate rey, who is still working with the grand temple elder and 'jaxter' to translate the texts. Rey uncovers a line about the true nature of the force, how the force will always choose somebody out of will to balance the galaxy and believes it to be kylo.

also when im describing the plot if anyone wants to know what piece of art or storyboard i pulled if off of feel free to ask, because this is just my interpretation of the art i saw and what i was told

Also I'll make note that chewbacca is with rey for most of the movie, and he keeps an obese porg with him. very little presence it seems and i havent seen really any art for 3po and r2

no they do meet up. after rey translates the texts, she tries to go back to the resistance base which has been abandoned, and she is spotted by stormtroopers that tell kylo where she is. she tries to escape in the falcon, but kylo and the knights surround her ship and they have a confrontation onboard the falcon with the knights acting almost like bodyguards. idk what they talk about but scene ends with rey killing a knight, the rest of them get ready to fight, but right as they start kylo smashes up a control board "accidentally" which causes the falcon to lose control and they crash on an abandoned planet with looks almost something like out of a tim burton wet dream, with wonky trees everywhere and like a sandstone ground

this is where the two bond, but idk what they're bonding about. essentially they just have to survive together. it's interuppted though when hux tracks down kylo and comes to get him and kylo hides rey by using the force to build like a stone barrier around her. the two leave rey stranded on the planet with chewie, and they have to figure out a way off of it. meanwhile finn and rose have no clue what happened to leia and come back to tell poe that shes gone when the first order shows up again, there's some more fighting, kylo shows up but he's unhappy to be away from rey. eventually turns himself into the resistance and theres a scene with him, poe, finn, and rose but he uses the fact he knows where rey is as leverage. hux is convinced that kylo is up to something and assumes control of the first order while he's away

in a secret mission, kylo leads finn and rose to the planet away from the fighting resistance while poe stays. they go to planet, get rey, some knights are still alive, everybody fights everybody, heroes win but rose gets stabbed and finn takes her back. when they get back everything is looking bad, but then leias ship shows up out of nowhere with a huge army, she sees rey and kylo through the window, and they see her and she smiles at them. i believe it's just going to be one cg scene that they're already working on because they want it to be perfect. hux then fires a bunch of missiles and destroys the ship leia is on which enrages kylo. they go back the main FO ship and showdown with hux and get this - captain phasma - who also just shows up again except this time she has a robotic arm. there's a bit of a fight, and phasma gets blown out into space but injures rey by stabbing her in the stomach with an elecro-spear. after kylo sends phasma into space he sees hux who is about to kill rey with the spear and steps in to take the hit.

then theres a scene where kylo dies in reys arms, and rose dies in finns arms, while all the resistance ships and first order ships go at it

also i forgot to mention that phasma has a bunch of these weird robots that she sends to fight kylo and rey. they are about two feet tall, fly, and look like they're just a bunch of guns melded together. anyways afterwards rey takes kylo back to the ship. now this is where i'm not too sure what's happening. this could be not true but i've heard two things and one sounds wild enough that i'm not too sure if its a rumour that people are just saying to f**** around. but essentially theres the classic ending where kylo just has a funeral, but i've also heard about a scene where the force ghosts of everybody - anakin, yoda, obi, luke, come back and use some sort of force magic to bring kylo back to life. kind of sounds like bs to me, but i've heard it from like 3 different people so idk plus there's been talk of a new force ghost design but that could just be for the scene with luke. he might not even be a force ghost either, he could just be a vision in kylos head. anyways that's pretty much all i know regarding episode 9. i'll answer whatever questions i can

no like imagine a slice of pizza with like a big bite taken out. like a doubly pointed triangle with a curve in the middle

ending talks about redemption. first order is essentially gone, it's being described here as "the biggest space battle in the history of cinema". afterwards i think it just implies that the galaxy has been freed. but nothing about reestablishing the senate if that's what you're going for

yup she shows up, gives them like a look that's supposed to mean like thanks for turning my son back, then her ship leaves and gets blown up intentionally by hux.

nope, all essentially the same costume design from tfa, just brighter colours so they capture better on camera. also we redesigned their weapons, so one was an elecro-mace, one has like a dark matter sword, one has a pretty interesting looking flamethrower

Also mr jj would like 'jaxter' to be a physically operated puppet with a cg face and mouth so they're going to use that same motion capture technology except on a puppet which is cool

yeah kind of like that except sleeker and chrome. most of the technology in the film has received a high tech upgrade with the exception of the falcon, maz's ship, and the resistance base in the beginning

kylo's hair so far is looking to be the same, also he will have a mask again but only around the knights of ren and hux, he will take it off almost every scene with rey. another thing is that rey wont have a lightsaber. yup i know. she uses kylos in the fight with phasma and hux, but she will become pretty much a pure force user with the exception of blasters and other props she just finds lying around. i'm not in marketing so i can't say when anything will come out, definitely not until shooting is like done though which won't be until like september, october if i'm correct. i guess in terms of character designs look out for lots of black, raggy costumes, kylo in a mask, rey also wears a dirty black outfit, poe looks almost exactly like han its annoying

just wait until you see her, it's essentially like phasma and a robot had sex and made a cyborg phasma. robotic patch job on the mask, almost a gorilla like bionic arm.

nope, patch job on the mask and apparently like a 'bvs' type bat filter on her voice.

again, i'm not saying that this is 100% what happens. based on all the concept art/storyboards ive seen i've tried to put together a story
this is essentially what i can 100% confirm

>resistance being hunted down
>rey translating texts with aliens
>maz and pirates help resistance
>kylo prays to vader but sees luke
>kylo, rey, and KOR fight on falcon
>chewie has a fat pet porg
>kylo and rey get stranded on a planet together
>kylo builds a wall around leia
>rose gets stabbed
>hux kills leia
>leia in at least one scene
>epic space fight
>maz is buddies with an octupus alien
>kylo and rey vs hux and robo-phasma
>phasma gets ejected into space
>kylo gets stabbed by hux protecting rey
>rose spends most of her screentime dying
>possible force ghosts at the end to heal kylo

https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/99365168/

he posts as LFE and Angry Employee.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Wed 24 Oct 2018, 12:32 pm

I'm not really buying both Kylo and Rose dying in the arms of their love interests at the same time. And Rose spending most of her screentime dying seems like bs to me.

This entire synopsis looks like a mess, partly because of his narration and partly because this seems like too much crammed into one movie. This reads like a 50+ chapter fanfic.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 24 Oct 2018, 12:42 pm

Continuation:

From 9? After supremacy is destroyed there's a new ship that they fly. JJ wanted it to look like a pizza slice that was bitten into, but we're trying to pitch him almost like a flying castle. Maz rides on a ship that was inspired by Greek War Galleys, but more technological "star wars-y" stuff. Ties are the same, better engines though, ties are the same, we've been looking at pt, ot, and cw designs becasue JJ really wants this to feel like the amalgamation of every SW movie. The hard part is balancing everything so it doesn't just feel like a mish mash of random ships

whoops i mean the x wings have better engines

and when I say kylo builds a wall around leia i mean rey, and he does so because Hux tracks kylo to the remote planet and kylo doesn't want rey to be found

No name, i've heard black diamond at one point and now its trixie if im not mistaken. they wouldn't really tell us the name. not unless i was in marketing

yup, always, we spend too long doing that s*** to not at least have it put in a random book. the thing is that there's concept art from Trevorrow's run and jj's run. both were adamant about wanting to encompass as many designs from like the prequel and original trilogy as possible so when JJ saw some of that art that we had already done he was onboard. Expect a lot of classic designs. The first orders look is a little more monochromatic instead of the really dark look, but the resistance is going to be dressed like in all black 'homeless starwars apparel' if that even makes sense. Everybody looks beat up. I can't speak for the cinematography though. It'll probably end up looking like the force awakens in terms of colour, but we're trying to do more interesting things with the costumes and locations. Worlds are interesting to, a planet called Mschova which is muddy with a purple sky, theres another planet called Kayoka which is like sandstone ground with warped black trees - very tim burton inspired. Maz's ship, resistance ship, kylo's ship,

Yup from what I've seen she's just with Finn doing things and then she dies fighting the KOR on Kayoka with Finn, Kylo, and Rey

Well I think after the people's reaction to the force awakens having not enough ot aliens made jj realize that for the finale he had to put in familiar characters. Like honestly maybe even expect a gungan or two, we've designed them.

Also I should correct, she doesn't die on the planet, she gets stabbed, and finn carries her back to the resistance ship, she dies later on at the same time Kylo does. Most of the art I've seen of her she's injured so it doesn't look like her role is too active

Well he didn't pick it, it was moreso us just combing through every alien design we could find, and it's not like they would be prominent. Like a squint and you'll see it kind of thing. Also yeah, it does sound a bit cold, but I haven't read the actual script, I don't know any of the dialogue. This is just my attempt to make a coherent story based on the concept art I saw.

Prequel designs in terms of like aliens, ship designs, props, set design. And it's not even necessarily lifting things directly from the prequels. Like just being inspired. Trying not to keep things so reminiscent of the original trilogy. Kylo's outfit in the film is a very impressive cape with a big collar, a very intricate pattern on a dark grey suit similar to what he wore in TLJ. If anythings different, it's just the black is a little more grayish, design is more regal in terms of sewing, and he wears his mask again. Maz's ship is best described as an ancient greek war galley from the future. If that makes any sense

Unfortunately not a clone. She shows up with a robotic gorilla arm, and like a newish mask (essentially the old one with like a robotic patch job). Also, her voice will change to be deeper. Like she needs it to help her talk.

of course not exactly, plus about 7 other people in my department are off, and i doubt anyone from disney will see this. believe if or not, they don't actually browse 4chan as much as you guys think

never saw a script. I've seen storyboards, and work in the art department.

Yes they do. I believe there's 7 - 3 die when the milenium falcon crashes, the other 4 die in a fight with Rey, Kylo, Finn and Rose. Idk the extent of their relationship because I haven't read any dialogue, but Kylo dies in Rey's arms so take with that what you will.

And yes, in the beginning Leia is gone recruiting members from the outer rim and shows up around the end to save the day. She sees Kylo and Rey and smiles at them. There is one cgi shot being worked on right now. And it probably won't be done until sometime next year even though it's literally gonna be like 5 seconds. They want it perfect. But the ship takes off and Hux blows it up which sets Kylo off to go confront him. Like I apologize for not having like specific motivations for some of these scenes but really all I've seen is like Leia looking at them, ship takes off, ship gets blown up, kylo see hux, and then next is concept
art of kylo, rey, fighting little flying robots while hux and phasma watch.

Now that he leads the first order I assumed he just wants to wear the mask to look imposing. He takes it off whenever he's with Rey, but it's on if he's ever in a scene with Hux - with the exception of the ending. Kylo also has the same lightsaber as before, I think they're just sticking with the design. And his costume is like a grayer version of is tlj costume except he has a menacing cape, and the sew pattern is more intricate

A few storyboarded fight scenes so we could get an idea of what the costumes needed to do, concept art of bigger scenes/moments. I'm saying they're intercut because literally one piece was a split vertically where rey and finn face back to back each holding their respective person.

1. Storyboard (part of fight)
2a,b,3 concept

Wow it's not like this is a normal workplace with normal gossip. It's called a grapevine. I have bosses that hear this kind of stuff and we all talk freely about it so I don't really understand where you're coming from

nope, I haven't seen any art surrounding [broken saber]. Still could show up in Kylo's collection though

What's true about that is disney is looking at the water studio, but not for IX apparently there's concept art of Boba Fett on Kamino so my theory is that it's gonna be for that film

https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/99374462/

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Wed 24 Oct 2018, 12:56 pm

My bullshit meter is tingling.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 24 Oct 2018, 1:03 pm

rawpowah wrote:My bullshit meter is tingling.
@rawpowah

OP: Also yeah, it does sound a bit cold, but I haven't read the actual script, I don't know any of the dialogue. This is just my attempt to make a coherent story based on the concept art I saw.

>>99376980
For clarification, this means you did (or have seen) concept art or DP sketches of:
1. Her getting stabbed
2a. Finn carrying her
2b. With the Resistance ship in the image included also
3. Her dying AT THE SAME TIME AS KYLO. How do you know that from f****ing concept art again?

OP: A few storyboarded fight scenes so we could get an idea of what the costumes needed to do, concept art of bigger scenes/moments. I'm saying they're intercut because literally one piece was a split vertically where rey and finn face back to back each holding their respective person.

1. Storyboard (part of fight)
2a,b,3 concept

Take it as you will.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Wed 24 Oct 2018, 3:00 pm

I didn't think that Gwendolyn is even listed in the cast for Star Wars 9 ? Am I remembering that right?

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 24 Oct 2018, 3:09 pm

Come on now, Kylo and Rey would wipe the floor with Hux and Phasma. Heck, one of them would wipe the floor with Hux and Phasma with the flick of a wrist. That's not a serious battle worthy of the final movie.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 24 Oct 2018, 3:55 pm

he said he was interpreting stuff from what he saw, not that he read the script. Also, conceptual stuff and what actually makes into movies are two different things. I'm not gonna dismiss everything just because some things are obvious BS. there's some plausible stuff in there that actually checks and has a proper flow.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Wed 24 Oct 2018, 4:07 pm

I suggest they make a horror movie with Phasma as the serial killer. That woman just doesn’t want to die.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 24 Oct 2018, 5:14 pm

Kylo and Rey died togheter .., I hate this ... I really don’t need to see this . Disney can see it alone !
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 24 Oct 2018, 6:07 pm

SanghaRen wrote:I suggest they make a horror movie with Phasma as the serial killer. That woman just doesn’t want to die.
@SanghaRen

Phasma is like Michael and Jason. Oh wait, her name is derived from Phatasm, a horror movie.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 25 Oct 2018, 9:03 am

Wait a minute Kylo and rey die together ? I thought it was kylo and rose according to that leak above .I can’t believe they would end the skywalker saga on such a negative note , I really can’t . It’s so pessimistic and depressing to be honest . Star Wars is for kids too remember that . We’ve had our darkest saga in the prequels . The only way I could see this happening is if kylo is brought back to life beauty and the beast style otherwise all those sacrifices that Han and Luke made were for nothing . This would make the kylo haters very happy though but the kylo fans like us really unhappy . How do they satisfy all fans ? I don’t think they can to be honest . Maybe the compromise would be kylo dies but rey is pregnant with his child and so the skywalker saga lives on - but am miserable even thinking about this ending too. I want so much that Kylo survives to leave it more open ended with possibilities down the line for the future . Disney must know that their most popular character of the sequel trilogy is Ben/kylo- killing him off would be a big mistake in my opinion.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 25 Oct 2018, 10:36 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Wait a minute Kylo and rey die together ? I thought it was kylo and rose according to that leak above .I can’t believe they would end the skywalker saga on such a negative note , I really can’t . It’s so pessimistic and depressing to be honest . Star Wars is for kids too remember that . We’ve had our darkest saga in the prequels . The only way I could see this happening is if kylo is brought back to life beauty and the beast style otherwise all those sacrifices that Han and Luke made were for nothing . This would make the kylo haters very happy though but the kylo fans like us really unhappy . How do they satisfy all fans ? I don’t think they can to be honest . Maybe the compromise would be kylo dies but rey is pregnant with his child and so the skywalker saga lives on - but am miserable even thinking about this ending too. I want so much that Kylo survives to leave it more open ended with possibilities down the line for the future . Disney must know that their most popular character of the sequel trilogy is Ben/kylo- killing him off would be a big mistake in my opinion.
@"Ahsoka Tano"

I agree with you. Moreover, TLJ is the best-selling film of 2018, let me tell you: it was not the haters who bought it. To make people understand that I liked Reylo, I bought everything, movies, books, gadgets, for me and for my son (ha ha ha, what a degenerate mother). We are Reylo, often women spend more than man for books and movie. There are not many story with a romantic background like REYLO. Here on the forum I read someone compared Reylo to Korean drama. A friend Reylo always tells me. I believe that women are the new frontier the books and film market. Scenes of sex and romance, even veiled, are what women and girls want today. Little girls no longer dream of being saved by a prince. They dream of being worth as much as a prince. And here is Rey! If she marries Kylo and Kylo will be redeemed, alive and a good father of the family, they will be the best princesses and the best prince of the earth. The one scarvenger/pricesses all girls (and women) want to be. Kylo Rene, instead, the beautiful and damned (who are sure in episode IX will also be strong and invincible to please the boys) To please everyone Kylo must not only become good, must solve all the problems of the universe but must also conquer REY and, if he can, bring back in life Han and his uncle ... (this is my fanatics). But as you said, I can not agree to see Kylo and Rey dying together. Among other things, they die in a hug even in Rogue One. I hated that ending. I hope the Disney loves they money and loves Reylo! Otherwise it will be held its 4 hatoters who do not spend anythin ...
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 25 Oct 2018, 10:48 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Maybe the compromise would be kylo dies but rey is pregnant with his child and so the skywalker saga lives on - but am miserable even thinking about this ending too.
@AhsokaTano

That would be my least favorite ending to be honst- I rather having them both die together. It's such a stupid trope I hate in stories in general. No
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm Thu 25 Oct 2018, 10:55 am

Maybe it’s an unpopular opinion but I am okay with romances where the main couple dies. Love it’s worth and good even when it ends up badly. Leia and Han, padme and anakin all had tragic/sad (in anidala’s case very tragic) endings. Romeo and Juliet wouldn’t be as popular if they got married and had three kids at the end

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 25 Oct 2018, 11:01 am

loversinthestorm wrote: Maybe it’s an unpopular opinion but I am okay with  romances where the main couple dies. Love it’s worth and good even when it ends up badly. Leia and Han, padme and anakin all had tragic/sad (in anidala’s case very tragic) endings.  Romeo and Juliet wouldn’t be as popular if they got married and had three kids at the end
@loversinthestorm

The death of Romeo and Juliet was the punishment for the hatred of the two families.
In this case all families have already died and only Kylo and Rey remain. If they die, it's like love dies.

Sorry I don't speak English well, I don't know if I wrote well, it is only my opinion, of course :-)
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 25 Oct 2018, 11:08 am

@loversinthestorm
I understand what you mean however Han and leia did have many years together before Han perished but Kylo and rey ? Sad Makes me miserable just contemplating it . Having said that maybe we have misinterpreted this all along - the fact there are Romeo and Juliet Musical motifs to the bridal carry suggest this is gonna be a doomed tragic romance after all. I Will be devastated if they end the skywalker like this but you’re right a lot of epic romances do end badly and I guess it depends how they do it on screen . Just will be so sad if they go down this route because Rey and Kylo have suffered so much in their young lives and I always thought Star Wars was about hope . Anyway what will be will be.Just sad if they close the door to the skywalker saga forever considering it’s so popular.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 25 Oct 2018, 11:37 am

Please sorry my english ...

For me .. if I sell the dolls ... and my dolls (in love) sell and make me earn a lot of money ... I would never kill them ...

I think that every Greek tragedy, or other tragedies, there is always a moral.

Kylo chose the dark side, but we know nothing about him. We only know that he suffers a lot, that he felt abandoned by his parents and betrayed by his uncle. We know that he feels lonely and desperate like Rey. And we know that for Rey he was ready to kill his master.

About Rey, wek nows she is the heroine who can destroy Kylo, ​​who likes to repair broken things and who feels compassion for everyone.

If both die, for me is like hope dies.

The hope that he is redeemed, because if he dies redeemed but does not live, It is as if the meaning of his life was the expiation of all the evil in the universe. He is not Vader and we all know it.

I can not believe that Rey dies because it would not make sense. But if only Kylo dies, Rey would always be unhappy and would never have her family. (Who likes to be a widow?)

If they die together, saving the galaxy, they kill hope for me. Because for hope of the afterlife we already have the religion ... at the cinema is nice to see a hope that comes true, not the salvation that purifies.

Excuse me so much. If both should die I would suffer a lot.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 25 Oct 2018, 11:43 am

I'm not opposed to tragic endings- not at all...but we had that already too many times in Star Wars. Padmé & Anakin, Han & Leia (even having a couple of happy years it ends so sadly and destroys the good feeling we had by the end of RotJ). Han & Qi'ra... the whole cast of rogue one dying was tragic as well. I'm kind of getting tired of it.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 25 Oct 2018, 11:47 am

@Night Huntress
Well said !!totally agree with this . In Star Wars there been too many doomed romances . It would actually be original if they didn’t go down the route of doomed romance since most of them have ended badly .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40