Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+71
Teo oswald
Man Without A Star
Apriljandy
rey09
TheLastJedi
special_cases
MrsWindu
Kylo Rey
Starliteprism
Riri
SW_Heroine_Journey
californiagirl
Kessel
PalmettoBlue
tukicarreno
EchoBase
AceofWands
justyou
Lovely_Rose
fuhry
Chris24601
giaciak2
Dar-ren19
DeeBee
motherofpearl1
Saracene
Mila95
rawpowah
roguepixie
MaddieDove
krissy01
LadyGaufrette
ISeeAnIsland
SanghaRen
AhsokaTano
Reylo Lemon
SkyStar
olyer
Geralt_Riv
Maria26
4forYouRey-lolo
Forsythia
RosiePancake
Tex
ZioRen
nickandnora
Darth Dementor
Armadeus
bashfulblueeyes3
pacificwanderer
loversinthestorm
whisperingwillow
Atenais
KiraRen2015
Darth Rowan
Birdwoman
kroi
SheLitAFire
PrincessPorg
IoJovi
Darth_Awakened
Night Huntress
Cowgirlsamurai
cherrylipstick
Piper Maru
nana7marie
Moonlight13
vaderito
Lily Snape
Marlow
snufkin
75 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Kylo Rey Wed 18 Jul 2018, 7:32 pm

So apparently JJ's daughter is going to London next week (according to people who follow her on insta). Supposedly she was at the table read for TFA so I'm thinking production might start next week and we might get a vid and/or pic.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by snufkin Wed 18 Jul 2018, 9:34 pm

@rey09 Kogonada loves Paige Tico and now I want him to do a standalone movie about the Tico Sisters and their journey from Otomek to the Resistance (because they’re the best characters). And Cho is one of those people who make anything they’re in good. If you can track down the sitcom he did with Karen Gillen, Selfie (it’s a modern day version of My Fair Lady), or Better Luck Tomorrow, those are two of his best roles.

I’m sure he probably noticed the similarities in the relationship in TLJ because Jin does the same thing that Ben does with Rey with
Spoiler:
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlow Wed 18 Jul 2018, 10:57 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:So apparently JJ's daughter is going to London next week (according to people who follow her on insta). Supposedly she was at the table read for TFA so I'm thinking production might start next week and we might get a vid and/or pic.
@Kylo Rey

Domhnall Gleeson was spotted in London today -of course he could be there for something else, but it's exciting to think about everyone starting to converge for filming Very Happy

Marlow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Thu 19 Jul 2018, 1:05 am

Chris24601 wrote:
Lily Snape wrote:
Saracene wrote:@Chris24601 I think that Rey and Kylo's separate "sidequest" could be a situation where Kylo is imprisoned by the FO after doing some big selfless thing for Rey's sake, and she decides to go and rescue him. If you have Kylo break away from the FO way earlier than the last 15 minutes, you need to introduce a different sort of tension, like "will Kylo die". Or maybe they're both taken prisoners by the FO.
@Saracene

I was hoping for this for TLJ, but I think that for romantic Reylo or even incipient romantic Reylo to happen, it’s kind of a necessity for IX unless they really double down on the Force bond moments.  They need something like the Han/Leia detour on the asteroid in ESB, or what my family refers to as a “field trip with Zuko” from Avatar: the Last Air Bender—the detour with someone important to the character that changes both the individuals and their relationship.  Smile
@Lily Snape
I've been thinking about this and about how they might tie IX back to the entire Skywalker Saga as a whole and what I hit upon was the idea of a still miserable Kylo deciding to seek answers from the one person he believes can truly give them to him; Anakin's Force Ghost. The plot would be that Anakin's ghost hasn't been seen since the end of Return of the Jedi so Kylo decides to slip away from his duties as Renperor to seek out Anakin at various places that were important to Anakin in life.

As a result we'd visit Endor (where he died), Mustafar (where he was transformed), Tattooine (specifically the Lars homestead where Shmi is buried) and, ultimately, Naboo (specifically Padme's tomb) where the final battle will occur. I would further mix in Kylo meeting the Force Ghost of Luke at Vader's pyre on Endor, Leia (possibly as a revelation that Hux has finally tracked her down and killed her if she isn't dead before the movie began... regardless I think she'd be silent and just looking at Ben lovingly... possibly by making use of unused takes from filming Carrie for TLJ) at Shmi's grave on Tattooine and finally Anakin at Padme's grave.

Rey comes into the picture because she's been watching him be torn between the dark and the light over the time since TLJ through their Force bond so she knows he's going off on his own and has received a vision that Kylo's quest is critical to balancing the Force/saving the galaxy and that he will die if she's not by his side. She takes the Falcon and heads off on her own as well.

The action in the plot comes from Hux taking advantage of Kylo's distraction to launch his coup. While Hux moves to crush the Resistance/Rebels with the First Order's military, he also sends a team of Force-sensitive assassins (possibly even the Knights of Ren if the majority of them aren't Luke's former students) led by Keri Russel's character to make sure Kylo never returns from his "sabbatical." Kylo's ship gets destroyed at the first stop so the rest of the quest would be Rey and Kylo aboard the Falcon with more and more assassins showing up at each stop along the way.

Ultimately, Anakin's Force Ghost at Padme's tomb would be used to turn the subtext of Reylo as reverse Anidala into overt text for the truly dense viewers out there and the resolution would involve Ben and Rey taking back control of the First Order (in the middle of a huge pitched space battle) so that Ben can then surrender all the power to Rey (thus the final battle ends not with a huge explosion, but with the guns of both sides falling silent) whose solitary act as Empress of the Galaxy is to disband said Empire by granting every world its freedom (i.e. not bringing back the Republic, but allowing each world to follow its own path).

Then you full circle the thing to a liberation parade on Naboo (episode I ending) where all the heroes are present with cross-cuts to celebrations across the galaxy (episode VI ending) and finally to Rey and Ben alone together looking out at the future/rising sun as the Force theme plays (episode III ending).

It's ENTIRELY possible I've thought a bit TOO much about this. geek
@Chris24601

Smile

That is an epic field trip. Smile Even if they don’t whip up something that awesome, I hope Rey and Kylo — who are now connected and can actually be in the same room without trying to do damage to each other— go off alone together like Han and Leia did. “We have to repair the Falcon” is always a great excuse, even if it has been used before, because the Falcon is (pun intended) no spring chicken. That said, I’m not sure where my “Rey and Ben need some time alone” headcanon fits with my “Ben has to make an epic and near-fatal sacrifice for Rey and for the good of the galaxy” headcanon. I’m sure JJ can figure it out. Wink
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Thu 19 Jul 2018, 1:40 am

@EchoBase @SW_Heroine_Journey

I don't know if either of you posted the exact same images on Tumblr but I just seen the same set up on there....unless you're called Romeo-in-space on that platform?

Please forgive me if this you and I'm jumping to assumptions, as @snufkin pointed out to me once its funny how these things migrate from this forum.
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 19 Jul 2018, 2:07 am

MrsWindu wrote:@EchoBase @SW_Heroine_Journey

I don't know if either of you posted the exact same images on Tumblr but I just seen the same set up on there....unless you're called Romeo-in-space on that platform?

Please forgive me if this you and I'm jumping to assumptions, as @snufkin pointed out to me once its funny how these things migrate from this forum.
@MrsWindu

I am not on tumblr, yet I have favorites bookmarked who post publicly, so I visit them (along with twitter, also not there, yet I have faves bookmarked).

I was recently guilty of a bad attempt of herding cats (youtube related), and I beg for forgiveness. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Thu 19 Jul 2018, 5:13 am

@MrsWindu

No, I didn’t. I’m not on tumblr.

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 19 Jul 2018, 11:39 am

@MrsWindu

Ha, I predicted that someone would likely copy/paste this discussion because so many things (including your scans) have been stolen from here and reposted to Tumblr and Reddit. Do you have a link?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 19 Jul 2018, 12:05 pm

Lily Snape wrote:
Chris24601 wrote:
Lily Snape wrote:
Saracene wrote:@Chris24601 I think that Rey and Kylo's separate "sidequest" could be a situation where Kylo is imprisoned by the FO after doing some big selfless thing for Rey's sake, and she decides to go and rescue him. If you have Kylo break away from the FO way earlier than the last 15 minutes, you need to introduce a different sort of tension, like "will Kylo die". Or maybe they're both taken prisoners by the FO.
@Saracene

I was hoping for this for TLJ, but I think that for romantic Reylo or even incipient romantic Reylo to happen, it’s kind of a necessity for IX unless they really double down on the Force bond moments.  They need something like the Han/Leia detour on the asteroid in ESB, or what my family refers to as a “field trip with Zuko” from Avatar: the Last Air Bender—the detour with someone important to the character that changes both the individuals and their relationship.  Smile
@Lily Snape
I've been thinking about this and about how they might tie IX back to the entire Skywalker Saga as a whole and what I hit upon was the idea of a still miserable Kylo deciding to seek answers from the one person he believes can truly give them to him; Anakin's Force Ghost. The plot would be that Anakin's ghost hasn't been seen since the end of Return of the Jedi so Kylo decides to slip away from his duties as Renperor to seek out Anakin at various places that were important to Anakin in life.

As a result we'd visit Endor (where he died), Mustafar (where he was transformed), Tattooine (specifically the Lars homestead where Shmi is buried) and, ultimately, Naboo (specifically Padme's tomb) where the final battle will occur. I would further mix in Kylo meeting the Force Ghost of Luke at Vader's pyre on Endor, Leia (possibly as a revelation that Hux has finally tracked her down and killed her if she isn't dead before the movie began... regardless I think she'd be silent and just looking at Ben lovingly... possibly by making use of unused takes from filming Carrie for TLJ) at Shmi's grave on Tattooine and finally Anakin at Padme's grave.

Rey comes into the picture because she's been watching him be torn between the dark and the light over the time since TLJ through their Force bond so she knows he's going off on his own and has received a vision that Kylo's quest is critical to balancing the Force/saving the galaxy and that he will die if she's not by his side. She takes the Falcon and heads off on her own as well.

The action in the plot comes from Hux taking advantage of Kylo's distraction to launch his coup. While Hux moves to crush the Resistance/Rebels with the First Order's military, he also sends a team of Force-sensitive assassins (possibly even the Knights of Ren if the majority of them aren't Luke's former students) led by Keri Russel's character to make sure Kylo never returns from his "sabbatical." Kylo's ship gets destroyed at the first stop so the rest of the quest would be Rey and Kylo aboard the Falcon with more and more assassins showing up at each stop along the way.

Ultimately, Anakin's Force Ghost at Padme's tomb would be used to turn the subtext of Reylo as reverse Anidala into overt text for the truly dense viewers out there and the resolution would involve Ben and Rey taking back control of the First Order (in the middle of a huge pitched space battle) so that Ben can then surrender all the power to Rey (thus the final battle ends not with a huge explosion, but with the guns of both sides falling silent) whose solitary act as Empress of the Galaxy is to disband said Empire by granting every world its freedom (i.e. not bringing back the Republic, but allowing each world to follow its own path).

Then you full circle the thing to a liberation parade on Naboo (episode I ending) where all the heroes are present with cross-cuts to celebrations across the galaxy (episode VI ending) and finally to Rey and Ben alone together looking out at the future/rising sun as the Force theme plays (episode III ending).

@Chris24601

Smile

That is an epic field trip. Smile Even if they don’t whip up something that awesome, I hope Rey and Kylo — who are now connected and can actually be in the same room without trying to do damage to each other— go off alone together like Han and Leia did. “We have to repair the Falcon” is always a great excuse, even if it has been used before, because the Falcon is (pun intended) no spring chicken. That said, I’m not sure where my “Rey and Ben need some time alone” headcanon fits with my “Ben has to make an epic and near-fatal sacrifice for Rey and for the good of the galaxy” headcanon. I’m sure JJ can figure it out. Wink
@Lily Snape

It works if Ben's epic sacrifice is to save the galaxy (and not Rey specifically). Perhaps we get a mid-movie diversion where Rey and Ben spend some alone time together, and Rey learns that Ben really is (as Benporer) working for the good of the galaxy, which softens Rey's view of Ben--perhaps even to the point where they kiss. Or they spend time together because Ben has been ousted by Hux and is now on the run...

But by the end of the movie, Ben has to do something on a galaxy-wide scale to save the day for everyone (not just for the woman that he's fallen in love with)--like a "free the slaves" scenario or something.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 19 Jul 2018, 12:50 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
Lily Snape wrote:
Chris24601 wrote:
Lily Snape wrote:
@Saracene

@Lily Snape

@Chris24601

Smile

That is an epic field trip.  Smile Even if they don’t whip up something that awesome, I hope Rey and Kylo — who are now connected and can actually be in the same room without trying to do damage to each other— go off alone together like Han and Leia did.  “We have to repair the Falcon” is always a great excuse, even if it has been used before, because the Falcon is (pun intended) no spring chicken.  That said, I’m not sure where my “Rey and Ben need some time alone” headcanon fits with my “Ben has to make an epic and near-fatal sacrifice for Rey and for the good of the galaxy” headcanon.  I’m sure JJ can figure it out.  Wink
@Lily Snape

It works if Ben's epic sacrifice is to save the galaxy (and not Rey specifically). Perhaps we get a mid-movie diversion where Rey and Ben spend some alone time together, and Rey learns that Ben really is (as Benporer) working for the good of the galaxy, which softens Rey's view of Ben--perhaps even to the point where they kiss. Or they spend time together because Ben has been ousted by Hux and is now on the run...  

But by the end of the movie, Ben has to do something on a galaxy-wide scale to save the day for everyone (not just for the woman that he's fallen in love with)--like a "free the slaves" scenario or something.
@ISeeAnIsland

This is also my hope/headcanon. I think Kylo can do some big, selfless thing for both Rey AND the galaxy, it doesn't have to be one or the other. In the hands of lesser writers, he would do it solely to win Rey back, but I wouldn't be surprised if IX tries to have its cake and eat it too. It could tie in with a stormtrooper rebellion nicely, which I'm still holding out hope for....
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 19 Jul 2018, 1:47 pm

Don't know if this is crack or not, so I'm gonna post in Crack and here:

Here's a scoop for you. Ridley, Boyega and Isaac have recently signed a multi-picture deal. Lucasfilm will try to keep this a secret because they want Episode IX to get the final movie bump at the boxoffice. But make no mistake, there will be more movies with these actors who are slated to appear together as the trio. Now this is where things get really interesting. Adam Driver has signed the multi-picture contract too, but my source tells me that "Driver will not appear in the movies with the rest of the cast, but in separate movies." The source theorizes that something happens in Episode IX that separates this character and puts him on his own (cinematic) journey.
That's all I've been told.

http://boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/101259612
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Thu 19 Jul 2018, 1:49 pm

vaderito wrote:Don't know if this is crack or not, so I'm gonna post in Crack and here:

Here's a scoop for you. Ridley, Boyega and Isaac have recently signed a multi-picture deal. Lucasfilm will try to keep this a secret because they want Episode IX to get the final movie bump at the boxoffice. But make no mistake, there will be more movies with these actors who are slated to appear together as the trio. Now this is where things get really interesting. Adam Driver has signed the multi-picture contract too, but my source tells me that "Driver will not appear in the movies with the rest of the cast, but in separate movies." The source theorizes that something happens in Episode IX that separates this character and puts him on his own (cinematic) journey.

@vaderito

The crack is friendship trio headcanon desperation. Sorry, that ship is sailed.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 19 Jul 2018, 2:19 pm

snufkin wrote:

@MrsWindu

Ha, I predicted that someone would likely copy/paste this discussion because so many things (including your scans) have been stolen from here and reposted to Tumblr and Reddit. Do you have a link?
@snufkin
@MrsWindu mentioned Romeo-in-space, so I went hunting. When I saw it, yeah....I doubt it is a coincidence. Definitely not a tumblr I am bookmarking and checking for metas because that is not cool!

http://romeo-in-space.tumblr.com/post/176041466546/it-rhymes

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Thu 19 Jul 2018, 3:00 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
snufkin wrote:

@MrsWindu

@snufkin
@MrsWindu mentioned Romeo-in-space, so I went hunting. When I saw it, yeah....I doubt it is a coincidence. Definitely not a tumblr I am bookmarking and checking for metas because that is not cool!

@AhsokaTano

I’m sorry I totally forgot to tag you I’m my original post - it’s always tricker on a phone. But I agree it’s not cool to share without credit
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 19 Jul 2018, 3:04 pm

MrsWindu wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
snufkin wrote:

@MrsWindu

@snufkin

@AhsokaTano

I’m sorry I totally forgot to tag you I’m my original post - it’s always tricker on a phone. But I agree it’s not cool to share without credit
@MrsWindu
@AhsokaTano - I hope that is your tumblr. If so, I will bookmark it for metas. If not, I urge you to look into this. I don't have a tumblr profile, so my support can only be applause...but if you choose to - I hope those who are here on tumblr vocalize support!!! <3

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 19 Jul 2018, 3:21 pm

Hi all no that’s not my tumblr unfortunately- I dip in and out of tumblr like Reddit but not on there . I do find interestingly enough that things we post here turn up there a few hours later so people that aren’t on here are eavesdropping and watching this forum. Sigh!It seems to happen a lot not just with this particular incident so am thinking about keeping closer eye on these sites /forums.
Sorry I didn’t reply earlier but have been distracted with the news that’s come out of comic con so far that they are finishing clone wars ! At least it will get a proper ending like Rebels ! Smile

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 19 Jul 2018, 3:53 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Hi all no that’s not my tumblr unfortunately- I dip in and out of tumblr like Reddit but not on there .   I do find interestingly enough that things we post here turn up there a few hours later so people that aren’t on here are eavesdropping and watching this forum. Sigh!It seems to happen a lot not just with this particular incident  so am thinking about keeping closer eye on these  sites /forums.
Sorry I didn’t reply earlier but have been distracted with the news that’s come out of comic con so far that they are finishing clone wars ! At least it will get  a proper ending like Rebels ! Smile

@AhsokaTano

Very Happy

PS I tried to send an 'Ask Me Anything' to Romeo-in-Space to scold him or her, but anonymous ones are not allowed (i.e. for those not on tumblr). Very aggravating to see how popular it is - please feel my/our appreciation - very astute, and I do believe you are onto something (including possible marketing plans for IX). Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Thu 19 Jul 2018, 4:02 pm

@AhsokaTano

I only view the posts on Tumblr too - I’m not active on it with my own account. So I unable to comment either so I can only add my admiration for your insight. In my early days in the forum something similar happened too.

Re Clone Wars oooooh my gosh !!
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 19 Jul 2018, 4:24 pm

@MrsWindu
@SW_Heroine_Journey
Thank you for your support Smile
I really appreciate it . ( and sorry to hear it happened to you too @MrsWindu). That’s why I love this forum - it truly isn’t like anything else out there and everyone here is lovely . Smile

Here is the trailer for new clone wars ( moderators please move to relevant thread if need be):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RI7WyhWZkzk
It’s on Star Wars website if you can’t access above :
https://www.starwars.com/

I for one cannot wait for clone wars Smile

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris24601 Thu 19 Jul 2018, 8:32 pm

vaderito wrote:Don't know if this is crack or not, so I'm gonna post in Crack and here:

@vaderito
You know, if they had said the contracts were for Driver/Ridley to appear in one set of films and Poe/Finn to appear in another set of films I’d actually be inclined to believe that rumor. As it stands, I’d either discount the rumor entirely or believe that where the source is wrong is that Driver would be appearing in separate films (i.e. all four would appear together).

I could also buy some legit confusion from the source if Driver signed his contract separately from Ridley/Boyega/Isaac (perhaps because his contract is different in some way... maybe his agent just dragged his contract negotiations out a bit longer than the others for some reason).

Honestly, I’d be more surprised if Disney wasn’t at least in negotiations with all four actors for possible future films.

Chris24601
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 20 Jul 2018, 1:56 am

Moonjump05 wrote:

@vaderito

The crack is friendship trio headcanon desperation. Sorry, that ship is sailed.
@Moonjump05

Yeah, that’s exactly what it sounds like to me too.

I don’t think it makes any sense for Lucasfilms to make multiple parallel movies based on the ST.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 20 Jul 2018, 11:42 am

So basically somebody who lurks here and read the discussion then copied/pasted it to their blog without giving any credit to the people here who actually noticed those details and put it together? That's really f**king shi**y and outright theft of somebody else's work (if you're still reading this thread, shame on you for taking without asking permission first and giving credit to the people who actually did the work). People spend the time to share these things with the forum here because of their enthusiasm and it's their work and generosity. Kind of like the people from Reddit who lurk here and then stole the Empire magazine scans and Japanese language translations and passed it off as something they did, instead of actually giving credit to the actual people from this forum who did the work.

Sorry, but content theft is theft/plagirism and the "if it's on the Internet it's free" mentality is bullshit. And the only reason people do this type of thing isn't because they're lazy. It's because they want the credit/likes for themselves.

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Fri 20 Jul 2018, 1:31 pm

I see that some users who are also active here have shared that post on Tumblr. Did someone talk to romeo-in-space about it or send him\her a message?
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 20 Jul 2018, 1:48 pm

It gets worse - I’ve got a friend who uses tumblr( at work )& after I explained to her what had happened with my post she tried to message the person who posted it on tumblr ( because it won’t allow you to post outside of tumblr as I tried that yesterday ) and she couldn’t do it either . They’ve set their account to not accept messages . The only thing I hope is if they were watching this forum they know that we know what they did .
Of course it is feasible that the above tumblr poster had the same idea and just posted their post later than one here . That’s not unheard of and does happen.It’s hard to prove either way but it looks like no one can ask them about it because they are not taking messages. Anyway am moving on . When it’s discussion of ideas it’s hard to prove who thought of what first and unless we copyright everything and patent everything or make threads private than other people are going to copy or use those ideas or meta/ essays etc and we can’t change that . I appreciate all your support here . And to all the lurkers watching - we know you are here !

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Fri 20 Jul 2018, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 20 Jul 2018, 2:00 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:It gets worse - I’ve got a friend who uses tumblr( at work )&  after I explained to her what had happened with my post she tried to message the person who posted it on tumblr ( because it won’t allow you to post outside of tumblr as I tried that yesterday  ) and she couldn’t do it either . They’ve set their account to not accept messages . The only thing I hope is if they were watching this forum they know that we know  what they did .
Ps/ of course it is feasible that the above tumblr poster had the same idea and just posted their post later than one here . It’s hard to prove either way but it looks like no one can ask them about it because they are not taking messages.
@AhsokaTano

If the individual is not accepting messages from those within tumblr, then it is very suspicious.  You are being wonderful and kind with the - there is no original idea concept, yet the timing is very suspect. (As an aside, squee about the book announcements today!)

special_cases wrote:I see that some users who are also active here have shared that post on Tumblr. Did someone talk to romeo-in-space about it or send him\her a message?
@special_cases

I spotted the Liking, Forwarding from Meta reylos I know of....which gave me a form of sadness, yet perhaps they are not aware of what happened.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next