Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+67
Maria26
unicorn
Kylo Men
Moonjump05
melismatic
vinventure12
Rachelmckellar34
OrionStars
nickandnora
Kyla Ren
Kylo Rey
reynpain
Nyx
krissy01
Night Huntress
olyer
Birdwoman
Riri
reylo1992
PalmettoBlue
snufkin
FrolickingFizzgig
fuhry
thescavenger
lauvamp
Oscarborough-fairo
Casper
LesCousinsDangereux
Lily Snape
orangedelamer
Forsythia
Krafty
Armadeus
LadyGaufrette
cherrylipstick
Atenais
giaciak2
ZioRen
SkyStar
rey09
Geralt_Riv
Moonlight13
SanghaRen
spacebaby45678
12 Parsnips
nana7marie
whisperingwillow
Teo oswald
Dar-ren19
Darth Dementor
loversinthestorm
Mila95
motherofpearl1
Chris24601
Saracene
special_cases
SW_Heroine_Journey
YeeRees
DeeBee
californiagirl
AhsokaTano
vaderito
Gemini
Lovely_Rose
tukicarreno
MaddieDove
rawpowah
71 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 29 Jul 2019, 11:32 am

As part of the Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker , all four issues of the miniseries Allegiance by author Ethan Sacks will not reach us until October. Thanks to a preview, which was printed in the Previews catalog, it is already possible to take a look at some of the pages from the first issue. These are by draftsman Luke Ross and colorist Lee Loughridge.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Allegiance1previews1
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Allegiance1previews2
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Allegiance1previews4
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Allegiance1previews3

https://jedi-bibliothek.de/2019/07/marvel-vorschau-allegiance-1/
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Mon 29 Jul 2019, 12:19 pm

Is that Kylo in the panel with Rey and the Falcon?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Empty Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 29 Jul 2019, 12:21 pm

rawpowah wrote:Is that Kylo in the panel with Rey and the Falcon?
@rawpowah

Not sure... could be? Maybe so? Maybe a KOR...?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Mon 29 Jul 2019, 1:38 pm

Lando?
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 29 Jul 2019, 2:55 pm

MaddieDove wrote:Lando?
@MaddieDove

Oooohhhh good guess! Confus
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Mon 29 Jul 2019, 3:48 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:
MaddieDove wrote:Lando?
@MaddieDove

Oooohhhh good guess! Confus
@spacebaby45678

Yes, that makes sense. They wouldn't spoil anything with Kylo & Rey before the movie comes out.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Tue 30 Jul 2019, 12:47 am

New report from Jason. We're hearing a lot about Kylo and not too much about Rey.
For a while now us Star Wars fans have been reading about hearing about what’s out in the unknown regions and “the beyond.” What that means has been kind of a mystery and part of the fun of the sequel trilogy era. Now today I have some pretty interesting rumors about what all of this actually means and what it might amount to if the rumors are correct. I should say that many of the things in this article have been corroborated by other tidbits in the past, both public and private. I think a lot of these disparate facts are coming together now.

The Sith Stormtroopers have been hidden away in the unknown regions. It is apparently hellish in those areas. The universe is “not entirely stable.” The area is dangerous and full of peril. Since Emperor Palpatine’s death the fleet has been dodging gravity wells and surviving in the wilderness of space in the unknown regions waiting to be found and to finish their mission.

This is why Kylo Ren needs the Wayfinder device, I’m told. The fleet is the key Kylo Ren needs to unlock Palpatine’s legacy. Kylo gets this device from an alien that looks like a spider with an infant’s face (check out Jedi Praxis’ fantastic report which I can 100% validate) that acts as an oracle. This is sort of a Pandora’s Box for Kylo it seems as he thinks he’s getting himself something powerful that answers to him but Palpatine is not so willing to share his toys with anyone. Palpatine’s contingency plans weren’t to make sure Darth Vader’s grandson received his inheritance.

The red Sith Stormtroopers which belong to Palpatine are hidden away inside a massive fleet, probably as a final act so upon his resurrection he could dominate the universe once more. However, the Death Star II wasn’t Palpatine’s last project. These Star Destroyers are equipped with “planet destroying weapons like the one on the Death Star itself.” Our buddy at the fantastic Bespin Bulletin is also releasing some images of the Sith Jump Troopers that fly in the Red TIE Fighters that belong to this fleet. These guys eject from their red TIE Fighters and rocket out and continue fighting from what I’ve heard and it all links up to survival in the unknown regions. These guys are not cowards with armor like our heroes are used to dealing with. I was told a few shots from The Clone Wars regarding Mando rocket pack stuff are pretty much reworked for this some of this movie and it is supposedly fantastic. Head over to Bespin Bulletin for his sketches of the troopers when they post in a short while. The questions I’m left with are the designs and how the fleet the survived and procreated 30 plus years later. Are they clones? How did they get their modern amor that matches The First Order’s designs? It seems like all of this fleet business is how we get Palpatine back. My assumption is Kylo doesn’t appreciate the fleet belonging to him but its also how he learns he’s part of a bigger plot to find Emperor Palpatine. My assumption is Snoke told Kylo about the fleet and withheld the reason they were looking for it or didn’t know either. Is Allegiant General Pryde a First Order guy or is he a Sith Fleet guy? When The Sith Fleet returns and unlocks a lot of secrets about Palpatine, is this also how we learn Rey’s connection to Palpatine’s plans?

Odds are looking good for atleast Kylo's feelings to be 100 % confirmed as romantic in TROS.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 30 Jul 2019, 1:53 am

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Tumblr_pvg0gxuklq1y8hadgo1_540
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Tumblr_pvg0gxuklq1y8hadgo2_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 30 Jul 2019, 1:57 am

Lovely_Rose wrote:New report from Jason. We're hearing a lot about Kylo and not too much about Rey.
For a while now us Star Wars fans have been reading about hearing about what’s out in the unknown regions and “the beyond.” What that means has been kind of a mystery and part of the fun of the sequel trilogy era. Now today I have some pretty interesting rumors about what all of this actually means and what it might amount to if the rumors are correct. I should say that many of the things in this article have been corroborated by other tidbits in the past, both public and private. I think a lot of these disparate facts are coming together now.

The Sith Stormtroopers have been hidden away in the unknown regions. It is apparently hellish in those areas. The universe is “not entirely stable.” The area is dangerous and full of peril. Since Emperor Palpatine’s death the fleet has been dodging gravity wells and surviving in the wilderness of space in the unknown regions waiting to be found and to finish their mission.

This is why Kylo Ren needs the Wayfinder device, I’m told. The fleet is the key Kylo Ren needs to unlock Palpatine’s legacy. Kylo gets this device from an alien that looks like a spider with an infant’s face (check out Jedi Praxis’ fantastic report which I can 100% validate) that acts as an oracle. This is sort of a Pandora’s Box for Kylo it seems as he thinks he’s getting himself something powerful that answers to him but Palpatine is not so willing to share his toys with anyone. Palpatine’s contingency plans weren’t to make sure Darth Vader’s grandson received his inheritance.

The red Sith Stormtroopers which belong to Palpatine are hidden away inside a massive fleet, probably as a final act so upon his resurrection he could dominate the universe once more. However, the Death Star II wasn’t Palpatine’s last project. These Star Destroyers are equipped with “planet destroying weapons like the one on the Death Star itself.” Our buddy at the fantastic Bespin Bulletin is also releasing some images of the Sith Jump Troopers that fly in the Red TIE Fighters that belong to this fleet. These guys eject from their red TIE Fighters and rocket out and continue fighting from what I’ve heard and it all links up to survival in the unknown regions. These guys are not cowards with armor like our heroes are used to dealing with. I was told a few shots from The Clone Wars regarding Mando rocket pack stuff are pretty much reworked for this some of this movie and it is supposedly fantastic. Head over to Bespin Bulletin for his sketches of the troopers when they post in a short while. The questions I’m left with are the designs and how the fleet the survived and procreated 30 plus years later. Are they clones? How did they get their modern amor that matches The First Order’s designs? It seems like all of this fleet business is how we get Palpatine back. My assumption is Kylo doesn’t appreciate the fleet belonging to him but its also how he learns he’s part of a bigger plot to find Emperor Palpatine. My assumption is Snoke told Kylo about the fleet and withheld the reason they were looking for it or didn’t know either. Is Allegiant General Pryde a First Order guy or is he a Sith Fleet guy? When The Sith Fleet returns and unlocks a lot of secrets about Palpatine, is this also how we learn Rey’s connection to Palpatine’s plans?

Odds are looking good for atleast Kylo's feelings to be 100 % confirmed as romantic in TROS.
@Lovely_Rose

I only have two things to say about this leak/drop... I think the Sith Stormtroopers are clones, Kylo is looking for the "Wayfinder" and Kamino or Camino( spanish) means Road/Path/Way and Kamino is where Obi found the clone troopers.

Pryde is FO, because his swagger stick says so. the question is, is the FO aligned with Palpy's contingency plan/fleet/troopers in wild space?

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Tumblr_pvg0gxuklq1y8hadgo3_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 30 Jul 2019, 9:16 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Tumblr_pvg0gxuklq1y8hadgo1_540
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors Tumblr_pvg0gxuklq1y8hadgo2_540
@spacebaby45678

Little white lies, from a certain point of view?

Who told a Porkie Pie (truth from a certain PoV) this time?

What certain point of view have we all been lead to believe in this Saga which is not the exact truth?

Oh MY.

Laughing Laughing
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 30 Jul 2019, 9:38 am

So all these spoilers point at TROS being a huge Kylo movie and Rey secret being some connection to Palpatine since that's central to ST plot and ties in 9 movies.

Kylo stuff is a great set up for redemption arc that starts relatively early in the story.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 30 Jul 2019, 10:14 am

vaderito wrote:So all these spoilers point at TROS being a huge Kylo movie and Rey secret being some connection to Palpatine since that's central to ST plot and ties in 9 movies.

Kylo stuff is a great set up for redemption arc that starts relatively early in the story.
@vaderito

I would actually take a wild stab and suggest  that the Palpatine reveal is not related to Rey. Instead it is related to Kylo and Palpatine being the one who influenced the birth of Anakin Skywalker (as strongly hinted in the PT). Thus palpatine being the one responsible for the rise of the Skywalkers. I think the title has multiple meanings as well as it being Bendemption. He's not a Skywalker by name though so it could mean its all about who actually gave rise to the Skywalkers in the first place...Palpy.

I also remember that originally, Carrie Fischer strongly hinted that the 3rd movie was the one where Leia truly shines and kicks a**..She's also a Skywalker..So it could be that as well.

We also have the idea that nothing relating to the 3rd act is ever disclosed in the trailers. So Palpatine cant be the big reveal in relation to Rey because DR has confirmed her big reveal happens at the end of act 3..AKA the climax and falling action of the story/entire saga.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 30 Jul 2019, 11:59 am

Wow ! Really interesting stuff here and lots of intrigue- thanks for posting - initially in that comic panel I thought it was kylo but then I thought would they give a spoiler like that away ? It’s probably not him . Could be a guard of some sort ? The white lies from a certain point of view , things not being what they seem and possible clones . I wonder if the white lies @Gemini ties into the night of the Jedi temple - Rian showed us different variations of that but who knows what the real truth is and the Same goes for Obi Wan Kenobi who first used that phrase (a certain point of view )and was known for his little white lies regarding Anakin - what else has he been hiding eh ?And even more revelations to be revealed via the contingency plan and Sith troopers . I too suspected they are clones but even more now that kylo has to find the way finder (linking it to kamino as stated by @spacebaby45678 above ).
What will kylo find? It sounds like it could be a trap since this plan is not meant for him but maybe the Emperor intended on a Skywalker unlocking it ?Why are their destinies so intertwined ? Are skywalkers part of Palpatine’s clone programme?Palps says in one of the comics that skywalker’s destiny and his destiny are one- what does he mean??! If Palpatine didn’t already have a canon family and background I would go as far as to say kylo and Palpatine are one and the same ( somehow) but we know his background - it is not the Skywalker family unless somehow he’s related to Padmé since he’s from the same planet . Are  clones  the contingency plan? Is that how you survive death through clones ? And how does Rey fit into this if she does at all? So many questions and mysteries .... scratch Confus
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Tue 30 Jul 2019, 12:08 pm

From BespinBulletin on reddit:
I heard at the start of the film Rey is done with Kylo but by the end she has affection for him. Without context though it could mean a variety of things. Also add in JediPaxis once said that at the start of the film Kylo Ren is struggling with his feelings for Rey.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 30 Jul 2019, 12:35 pm

@Lovely_Rose
Thanks for this . Hmmm. Affection. Someone you like or are fond of . Sounds more brotherly to me to be honest . Maybe they really are going for the spiritual in this film and maybe J.J. really did tone down the reylo in the rewrites. Ah well . As long as it’s done well am prepped for anything.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Tue 30 Jul 2019, 12:47 pm

Not sure where this seems familial. It sounds like they like each other by the end. I’m sure it’s romantic but the leakers seem to want to be hush about the complete context for now.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 30 Jul 2019, 1:01 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@Lovely_Rose
Thanks for this . Hmmm. Affection. Someone you like or are fond of . Sounds more brotherly to me to be honest . Maybe they really are going for the spiritual in this film and maybe J.J. really did tone down the reylo in the rewrites. Ah well . As long as it’s done well am prepped for anything.
@AhsokaTano

Me too! I have taken Kylo's advice, I am no longer holding on and I have let go and let (JJ)

Gemini wrote:
vaderito wrote:So all these spoilers point at TROS being a huge Kylo movie and Rey secret being some connection to Palpatine since that's central to ST plot and ties in 9 movies.

@vaderito

I would actually take a wild stab and suggest  that the Palpatine reveal is not related to Rey. Instead it is related to Kylo and Palpatine being the one who influenced the birth of Anakin Skywalker (as strongly hinted in the PT). Thus palpatine being the one responsible for the rise of the Skywalkers. I think the title has multiple meanings as well as it being Bendemption. He's not a Skywalker by name though so it could mean its all about who actually gave rise to the Skywalkers in the first place...Palpy.

I also remember that originally, Carrie Fischer strongly hinted that the 3rd movie was the one where Leia truly shines and kicks a**..She's also a Skywalker..So it could be that as well.

We also have the idea that nothing relating to the 3rd act is ever disclosed in the trailers. So Palpatine cant be the big reveal in relation to Rey because DR has confirmed her big reveal happens at the end of act 3..AKA the climax and falling action of the story/entire saga.
@Gemini

Just rewatched TFA for the firsst time in about a year and it strikes me now that Snoke spoke all of the titles in TFA

There has been an Awakening TFA
The last jedi TLJ
Skywalker the new jedi will Rise  TROS

The only person referred to as SKYWALKER in the ST so far has been Luke.I think JJ is X GEN and Luke is his touch point with the saga, I could totally see him giving Luke a Gandalf the White moment or an even better analogy is the DragonSlayer Wizard v Dragon moment, the old Wizard comes back from the "dead" to sacrifice himself to defeat the dragon. The Last Jedi was both Luke & Rey, Rise will be both Luke and Ben is my best guess.

I too doubt that there is a familial or experimental/clone relationship to Palpy for Rey.  Palpy's connection will be to Kylo and the rest of the Skywalkers and I will finish what you started will have more of an ironic tone in TROS.

Rey's AT AT is called a hellhound, and she is a scavenger, these are symbols of the guardians of the dead so just maybe, Rey has something a key or something connected to Palpy's lair.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 30 Jul 2019, 1:12 pm

Lovely_Rose wrote:From BespinBulletin on reddit:
I heard at the start of the film Rey is done with Kylo but by the end she has affection for him. Without context though it could mean a variety of things. Also add in JediPaxis once said that at the start of the film Kylo Ren is struggling with his feelings for Rey.
@Lovely_Rose

How reliable is this BespinBulletin person? Should we trust him?
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 30 Jul 2019, 1:12 pm

Lovely_Rose wrote:Not sure where this seems familial. It sounds like they like each other by the end. I’m sure it’s romantic but the leakers seem to want to be hush about the complete context for now.
@Lovely_Rose

Yes, that's what I think too.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Tue 30 Jul 2019, 1:33 pm

I remember when there were floods of nonsense crack rumors for TLJ. It's really been strangely quiet for TROS, but that's kind of a good thing because it's much easier to pick out what's likely to be real and what's not.

Also agree with the above that ST marketing hides the biggest reveals and twists, especially in the last act.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 30 Jul 2019, 1:44 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
@Lovely_Rose

@tukicarreno

He is reliable with marketing spoilers. Not sure about plot spoilers but he's 100% reliable with marketing. So much so that MSW tagged and credited him for something they have confirmation too.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 30 Jul 2019, 1:53 pm

vaderito wrote:
tukicarreno wrote:
@Lovely_Rose

@tukicarreno

He is reliable with marketing spoilers. Not sure about plot spoilers but he's 100% reliable with marketing. So much so that MSW tagged and credited him for something they have confirmation too.
@vaderito

Got it. So that's why he might not be 100% accurate with the plot leaks, example the affection part. Rey's romantic feelings towards Kylo
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 30 Jul 2019, 2:55 pm

@Lovely_Rose
My bad - affection can be romantic love it’s just more than sexual love because it implies deeper connection so for instance being affectionate with husband or wife who is also your best friend and closest to you spiritually. Affection could be a word you associate with family , friendship and a life partner who happens to be all three. So interesting choice of word because Rey and Kylo as both lonely souls need a lot of affection and love whatever their relationship ends up being to each other .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 30 Jul 2019, 3:00 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@Lovely_Rose
My bad - affection can be romantic love it’s just more than sexual love because it implies deeper connection so for instance being affectionate with husband or wife who is also your best friend and closest to you spiritually. Affection could be a word you associate with family , friendship and a life partner who happens to be all three. So interesting choice of word because Rey and Kylo as both lonely souls need a lot of affection and love whatever their relationship ends up being to each other .
@AhsokaTano

It has to be romantic love at this point IMO. Rey has affection from all her friends already, the belonging she seeks is with Ben Solo..
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 30 Jul 2019, 3:07 pm

@tukicarreno
Yeah that’s true the belonging Rey seeks is Ben solo Smile
Am not saying it’s not romantic Smile it’s just with these two it will be more than just passion because they will be everything to each other so incorporating whole meaning of soulmate - romantic and spiritual as equals in and bound by the force . Smile I love you
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next