Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+64
DarthRen
OrionStars
cherrylipstick
SkyStar
thescavenger
spacebaby45678
fuhry
olyer
Casper
ISeeAnIsland
ImperialReylo713
KiraRen2015
bashfulblueeyes3
ladyMxx
Maria26
SoloSideCousin
YeeRees
DeeBee
Saracene
Darth Rowan
MaddieDove
TracylovesOUAT
12 Parsnips
Mila Lazarus
Birdwoman
Night Huntress
Starliteprism
motherofpearl1
PalmettoBlue
Dar-ren19
Teo oswald
giaciak2
tukicarreno
rey09
roguepixie
Forsythia
Moonjump05
californiagirl
Chris24601
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
Mila95
Geralt_Riv
justyou
Atenais
Lily Snape
Kessel
nickandnora
ZioRen
SanghaRen
Lovely_Rose
rawpowah
special_cases
Man Without A Star
Riri
vaderito
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Moonlight13
loversinthestorm
Kylo Rey
LadyGaufrette
MrsWindu
SheLitAFire
68 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 26 Sep 2019, 6:12 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey
I think you’re right about the comic being before Kylo is supreme leader as he doesn’t have the scar on his face .

@Californiagirl
I definitely think you could be on to something- there’s something going on with the mask and who is underneath it so that could be a way they go round it .

I love you
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SkyStar Thu 26 Sep 2019, 3:43 pm

Is it just me or I feel like Matt Smith is going to have an insignificant role in the end as a nobody. 🤔
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Thu 26 Sep 2019, 4:19 pm

@SkyStar

He’ll be a stormtrooper like Daniel Craig Very Happy The whole thing with Matt Smith is weird. Why can’t they just confirm he’s in it.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Thu 26 Sep 2019, 4:28 pm

I'm half and half on Matt Smith.

On one hand I think maybe he was in a role and it ended up being cut out and it's this delicate kind of awkward thing in terms of the publicity and the relationship between the actor and studio.

On the other hand when I'm feeling crackpot-y think he's either a) Rey's father in a flashback, or b) the person wearing Kylo's mask pretending to be him (see my pet theories) and therefore is adjacent to the most important twists, so they're kind of hiding him or something.

Either way, it's not something I'm invested in, though it will be interesting to get a solid answer to this come December.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 26 Sep 2019, 5:05 pm

It really is odd with him. If he's not in it, he shouldn't have to confirm it personally in an interview for a totally different thing in the LA Times. But it would be funny if he shows up at the premiere and people are shocked like with Frank Oz at the TLJ premiere. Smile I'm not too into crack theories, but this one is fun.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Thu 26 Sep 2019, 5:28 pm

My crack theory is what happens if Rey gets thrown down the pit. Kylo is weak because Palps was winning the fight. After he throws Rey, the force ghosts appear, give Kylo strength and he kills Palps. However, he finds that Rey is clinging to something, saves her and then they kiss. 😁

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 05 Oct 2019, 1:13 am

So, the information tease for Project Luminous is

“The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It’s an energy field created by all living things. Until… PROJECT LUMINOUS, 2020.”

Seems obvious that whatever happens in TRoS, changes the Force (and it seems apparent, this is what the Cosmic and Living Force what to happen).

Based on that description, intrigued about theories for TRoS. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I wish to read them!

Mine? All will have Jedi Power based on what Rey and Ben do in TRoS, and everything (even if technically not living) will create the energy field. (The droids will be the most important)

(Obviously, Project Luminous is spoilerish for TRoS, so I wish they didn't say anything until today - tease-wise. I wonder if Christmas Day - New Year's Day, if it will be announced? Anyway, hope they announce it soon, or I'm going to squirrel forget it! haha) Very Happy Smile

https://www.starwars.com/news/nycc-2019-project-luminous-details-and-more-revealed-at-the-lucasfilm-publishing-panel
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 04 Dec 2019, 5:30 am

Hey all so I found this on reddit couple of hours ago that was supposedly leaked on 4 chan too . Reason am posting here and giving it some thought is because this is the same ending more or less between Reyes and Ben in Lost series which was also JJ Abrams . This is why I found this interesting and also have seen some posts here too recently ( am only just catching up on everything now as moved house ) by @spacebaby45678 about how Jakku is associated with name Jacob .Really interesting because in Lost series the guardian and protector of the light is called Jacob too. His brother ( the smoke monster or spirit because that’s what he does - uses host bodies and he is the special /chosen one who comes from across the sea ( the sea of what ? Stars ?). Their relationship is really poignant to be honest - they start Close and end as antagonists. Both brothers like Thor and Loki or Anakin and obi wan . We never find out what the dark brother is called but fact he inhabits a host body called Locke says it all.Ben and Reyes end up being the guardians and protectors of the light of the island in Lost series . Anyway here is the Reddit leak - as I said it’s very close to the Lost series ending complete with the names because Ben is left behind whilst Reyes “moves on” but with the hope that reunion will one day happen .
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/e5m1ts/spoilers_new_ending_leaked_for_tros_pray_this_is/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 C1c24e10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 885ef210
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 5c775210
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 F0b75d10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 04 Dec 2019, 5:54 am

wrong thread
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 04 Dec 2019, 6:16 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Hey all so I found this on reddit couple of hours ago that was supposedly leaked on 4 chan too . Reason am posting here and giving it some thought is because this is the same ending more or less between Reyes and Ben in Lost series which was also JJ Abrams . This is why I found this interesting and also have seen some posts here too recently ( am only just catching up on everything now as moved house ) by @spacebaby45678 about how Jakku is associated with name Jacob .Really interesting because in Lost series the guardian and protector of the light is called Jacob too. His brother ( the smoke monster or spirit because that’s what he does - uses host bodies and he is the special /chosen one who comes from across the sea ( the sea of what ? Stars ?). Their relationship is really poignant to be honest - they start Close and end as antagonists. Both brothers like Thor and Loki or Anakin and obi wan . We never find out what the dark brother is called but fact he inhabits a host body called Locke says it all.Ben and Reyes end up being the guardians and protectors of the light of the island in Lost series .   Anyway here is the Reddit leak - as I said it’s very close to the Lost series ending complete with the names because Ben is left behind whilst Reyes “moves on” but with the hope that reunion will one day happen .
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/e5m1ts/spoilers_new_ending_leaked_for_tros_pray_this_is/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 C1c24e10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 885ef210
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 5c775210
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 F0b75d10
@"Ahsoka Tano"

There is few romance in this finale, but at least Ben is alive.

We say that of all theories of Leaks, this is the only one in which Ben remains alive.
BETTER but I find it a stupid ending anyway.
Because it would mean that Rey has never loved Ben. Then why would Luke say to her: "Don't give yourself to the dark side for a pair of beauty eyes?"

And don't forget Rey's expression when he sees Ben in TFA, or Kylo's expression when he looks at Rey in the forest. Was TFA directed JJ, right? Kylo has the same expression as Aladin and Rey has the same expression they use in the cinema to show a love interest.

Or we all became crazy, even the directors and the actors.

But I have a certainty.
Because the actors can talk about everything except Reylo. I think REYLO is the real ending.

Love is missing in this finale. I think this is a leaks manipulated by Disney. There is everything except the final twist.

Here is the ending that I think should happen if these Leak are true.

One where the ship stops in the sky and Rey comes back to Ben. Ben hoped his father would come back to him, right?
Rey dreamed that her family would come back for her, right?

It would make sense that the one who comes back to take who she loves was her. No one went to get her, but she went back for herself love.
The family will be ahead. It'll be the one who'll make herself with Ben.

Here, this would be a great ending.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 04 Dec 2019, 7:31 am

@giaciak2
Yeah I agree this probably isn’t the real ending hence I posted it here in crack spoilers rather then any of the other threads . I only found it interesting to post because it reminded me of Lost series ending which JJ Abrams worked on too . I want reylo more than anything and bendemption but hoping too that Ben solo lives too or at least transcends death . Not thrown in a pit never to be seen again as those leaks seem
to suggest .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 04 Dec 2019, 7:41 am

@AhsokaTano

I never watched lost.. so it is interesting the connection you posted above.. After reading a short snippet on Wiki.. Jacob & The Man in Black are the twin heros like Anakin and Obi Wan or Rey & Kylo... the two aspects of the sun during the 12 months of the year each rulling over 6 months...

or the two Christs...

All of it interesting..
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 04 Dec 2019, 8:30 am

AhsokaTano wrote:@giaciak2
Yeah I agree this probably isn’t the real ending hence I posted it here in crack spoilers rather then any of the other threads . I only found it interesting to post because it reminded me of Lost series ending which JJ Abrams worked on too . I want reylo more than anything and bendemption but hoping too that Ben solo lives too or at least transcends death . Not thrown in a pit never to be seen again as those leaks seem
to suggest .
@"Ahsoka Tano"

OMG, what you wrote is my exact thought.
Only you wrote it much better!

Let's hope!
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 04 Dec 2019, 8:32 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:@AhsokaTano

I never watched lost.. so it is interesting the connection you posted above.. After reading a short snippet on Wiki.. Jacob & The Man in Black are the twin heros like Anakin and Obi Wan or Rey & Kylo... the two aspects of the sun during the 12 months of the year each rulling over 6 months...

or the two Christs...

All of it interesting..
@spacebaby45678 @AhsokaTano

I also didn't see the Lost finale.

Girls explain to me better if you can. Symbols? Myths?

Influences that may be reflected in the Star Wars world?
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 04 Dec 2019, 9:28 am

giaciak2 wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:@AhsokaTano

or the two Christs...

All of it interesting..
@spacebaby45678 @AhsokaTano

I also didn't see the Lost finale.

Girls explain to me better if you can. Symbols? Myths?

Influences that may be reflected in the Star Wars world?
@giaciak2

It is intricate and very involved.. I don't have the time to give you a full dissertation.. but it is basically this.. All myth is COSMOLOGICAL... or as Campbell says Myth has a COSMOLOGICAL function to explain the world in which we live.. or NATURAL phenomenon...

The Sun during the 12 months of the year has two aspects..

The Man in White is the first half of that year... Obi Wan & Rey... The Sun is Never stronger than it is on St. John's Day...( John The Baptist) The Summer Soltice.. the true reason.. Skywalkers can't beat Kenobis..

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 2Q==

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 2Q==

January to June.. this is the light aspect of the sun the man dressed in White.. Soltice to Equinox..

Midsummer
is the period of time centered upon the summer solstice, and more specifically the northern European celebrations that accompany the actual solstice or take place on a day between June 19 and June 25 and the preceding evening. The exact dates vary among different cultures.
Celebrations: Festivals, bonfires, feasting, singing, Maypole dancing
Also called: Feast of Saint John the Baptist, Summer Solstice, St. John's Feast Day, skikesä

The Man in Black/Vader/Kylo

July to December

This is always the sun during the descending portion of the year... as the Sun starts to loose it's strength or JASON... July, August, September, October, November,

These are the months the sun GOES to die.. and be REBORN on Christmas after standing still for 3 days..

The second half of the year.. Kylo is the dying rising god.. usually he represents death etc.. hades the underworld.. DARKNESS.. the beast of winter.. as in Beauty and the Beast.. Capricorn or like the horns of the Devil Card in Tarot.. winter was brutal for the ancients a time of death and starvation...

the astrological sign of december..

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 9k=

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 Maxresdefault

There is WAY more than this.. because you also have the Judeao Christian aspects and how that also overlays the myth.. and of course.. Ying and Yang.. which basically describes the energies of the sun throughout the year.. many ways of describing the same function..

Or when myth becomes anthropomorphized.. natural events or stars constellations the sun and the moon takes on human personality like the Gods and Goddess in Greek myth or ANY ancient myth..

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 04 Dec 2019, 10:21 am

@spacebaby45678

Oh! H-beating I like it!
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 04 Dec 2019, 10:44 am

giaciak2 wrote:@spacebaby45678

Oh! H-beating I like it!
@giaciak2

I am glad.. love your stuff on Alchemy by the way.. because like the year we humans are also bifurcated.. dualities.. not only female/male
but conscious and subconscious..

The old Hermetic Axiom...

As Above So Below.. As Without So Within
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 04 Dec 2019, 12:05 pm

@spacebaby45678

I also adore Ermitic thinking. If you like the topic, I'll put a link on an explanation that links "Triqueta" to the STAR WARS symbols.

https://vasunasite.wordpress.com/tag/gods-and-lucifers-flower-of-life/

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 Downlo11
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 15 Dec 2019, 1:10 pm

Hey all so this turned up on Reddit earlier - someone else claiming they’ve seen the movie . Originally from 4 chan. Am putting here for now in crack just in case .
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/eawbcf/nother_4channer_claims_to_have_seen_the_movie/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

That would be a mind blowing ending though gotta say and in case people don’t get what’s happening here look at Jesus in the gospels and what happens after the resurrection- how it’s him but not him ie witnesses see different versions of him which is why they don’t recognise him initially. This also ties in with the hero with many faces idea of Joseph Campbell ( big influence on George lucas )and the force collector recent novel seems to indicate skywalker has many faces but is also one .
It’s almost as if if you took one family father , son , grandson and it was one soul that broke off into 3 parts to create them but goes back to one soul at the end .
In a way how some people see kids - an extension of the parents . A way of living on through the kids . Part of you but also independent.
Anyway it’s probably crack hence why it’s here .

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Sun 15 Dec 2019, 1:57 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Hey all so this turned up on Reddit earlier - someone else claiming they’ve seen the movie . Originally from 4 chan. Am putting here for now in crack just in case .
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/eawbcf/nother_4channer_claims_to_have_seen_the_movie/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

That would be a mind blowing ending though gotta say and in case people don’t get what’s happening here look at Jesus in the gospels and what happens after the resurrection- how it’s him but not him ie witnesses see different versions of him which is why they don’t recognise him initially. This also ties in with the hero with many faces idea of Joseph Campbell ( big influence on George lucas )and the force collector recent novel seems to indicate skywalker has many faces but is also one .
It’s almost as if if you took one family father , son , grandson and it was one soul that broke off into 3 parts to create them but goes back to one soul at the end .
In a way how some people see kids - an extension of the parents . A way of living on through the kids . Part of you but also independent.
Anyway it’s probably crack hence why it’s here .

@AhsokaTano

Just got removed.
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Sun 15 Dec 2019, 2:05 pm

What was it written about?
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 15 Dec 2019, 2:15 pm

Oh it’s been removed . Sorry didn’t realise . There is a recap about it in Reddit - this is more or less what it said ( remember it’s crack unless proven otherwise):
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 1ff4ec10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 78761510

So it’s like they are going for a Jesus idea in that above - it’s Anakin yes but skywalker is all three ( like a trinity ) so here he appears to Rey as Anakin but who knows what version of him she will see next time she sees him. The hero with many faces . The divine force .
Anyway it’s here in crack just in case.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Mon 16 Dec 2019, 2:20 am

@AhsokaTano Thank you H-beating H-beating
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27