Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+82
KiraRen2015
Reylo Lemon
SoloSideCousin
Moonjump05
Acritiqua
olyer
Socialnole
thescavenger
Gemini
bruna8728
Rachelmckellar34
EchoBase
cherrylipstick
YeeRees
roguepixie
nonesuch
Chris24601
DarthRen
melismatic
MaddieDove
Man Without A Star
Walflarck
unicorn
grimbergen
madeinmn
MindAndMagic
Darth Rowan
Tex
krissy01
Sad Man
Kyla Ren
Mila95
SanghaRen
AceofWands
OrionStars
Mana
Kessel
reylo1992
Armadeus
TracylovesOUAT
justyou
Lily Snape
nemapasara
Darth Dementor
12 Parsnips
motherofpearl1
Saracene
nickandnora
Kylo Rey
Riri
fuhry
bashfulblueeyes3
Dar-ren19
Birdwoman
Casper
nana7marie
Moonlight13
rawpowah
ZioRen
loversinthestorm
giaciak2
SW_Heroine_Journey
LadyGaufrette
Forsythia
Geralt_Riv
Night Huntress
Cowgirlsamurai
spacebaby45678
DeeBee
Teo oswald
SkyStar
MrsWindu
Krafty
californiagirl
FrolickingFizzgig
SheLitAFire
rey09
special_cases
whisperingwillow
Atenais
vaderito
Lovely_Rose
86 posters

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 17 Jul 2019, 2:19 am

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by nana7marie Wed 17 Jul 2019, 3:51 am

@tukicarreno
tukicarreno wrote:Ok, one question.. Is it fully confirmed that the red Sith troopers only follow Kylo and the Knights of Ren's orders? Some people are implying that is a hint that Kylo eventually goes full dark and becomes a Sith. Pls no.... Neutral
That’s interesting as I’ve seen completely different comments - that the Sith troopers are called so because they follow a Sith, i.e. Palpatine. Either way, I don’t think there’s anything to be worried about  Smile .
tukicarreno wrote:Also some people are using Daisy's description of Adam as "grumpy dark lord" as confirmation that that is exactly what will happen in episode IX therefore no Reylo. Sigh.. The antis are totally having a blast with the latest news... Rolling Eyes
And that’s funny too cos when I heard her say that I thought the exact opposite - when the cast and crew talk about Kylo, they speak of him fondly, or in a jokingly manner = no way he’s the evil one!  Very Happy
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 17 Jul 2019, 8:11 am

snufkin wrote:@giaciak2 As we say in English, chin up. Which means there's no need to let bad emotions overtake you, it's going to be fine and there will not be a sad/bittersweet ending for Rey. She's had a hard enough life and this quote from the story conferences George Lucas had for RotJ (which he'd thought would be the end of the Saga) is making the rounds on Twitter. "This is a fairy tale. You want everybody to live happily ever after and nothing bad happens to anybody."

In terms of actual spoilers, the questions I'd have about supposed 'leaks' coming out are can they answer these questions. Because we know from the previous two films these are the underlying themes about the family legacy and connection between the two main characters:

- What appearances do the Golden Dice have in the movie, in which settings with which characters?
- When/how do the Resistance and the First Order figure out that Kylo Ren killed Snoke because of Rey? Or that he asked her to go to Space Prom with him? Or that they'd be engaging in some hand holding in a secret hut before getting busted by Luke Skywalker?
- How cool/not cool will Finn be with finding out his best friend was off holding hands with the guy who put him in the hospital (while trying to rescue her from said guy)?
- What prompts Lando's re-appearance, what's he been up to off-screen while the s**t's been going down, and how does his involvement tie in with bringing things full circle?
- For the Easter Eggs/callbacks to all 9 movies, will there be more to the implication thanks to the Emperor's return that he managed to resurrect himself thanks to his "it's ironic he couldn't save himself" line about murdering his master? Or that Obi-Wan telling Luke that all offspring had to be hidden from the Emperor because they could be a threat is why Ben got targeted versus his mother growing up "safely hidden"?
- How many people involved with the First Order knew about the Emperor's Contingency Plan/Operation Cinder?
- Further threads to bring the "Too much of your father's heart in you" theme full circle for Ben?
- Will Hux and Rey finally meet after all the snippy FO conversations about "The Girl?"-
- After the # of references to TPM's "there's always a bigger fish" theme and outright parallels to the ST, will there be more to the Syndicates' role in funding the Empire/First Order as antagonists?*

* personal crack theory, Snoke knew the Emperor and/or Imperials because he was originally affiliated with Crimson Dawn & the Five Syndicates.
@snufkin

All of this, including the additional list/question!

If the leaks read as though they could be at the beginning of Toy Story 3 (a 8-yr-old boy's imagination with his toys), then it's a huge N-O-P-E! lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 19 Jul 2019, 8:45 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/cf7k51/rey_page_from_ultimate_star_wars_new_edition/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Hey all what do we think ? Kylo “refusing “ to be redeemed, motivated by ruthless ambition? Rey’s “ dearest “ hope is that Kylo can be redeemed( this must be from Rey’s point of view right ?)
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 Bb1e0e10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 7ff1f910
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 E6b3db10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 19 Jul 2019, 9:47 am

JAPANESE SPEAKERS NEEDED ASAP! THIS IS TROS FLYER. THE ONLY THING TRANSLATED SO FAR IS "
Kylo Ren, who became an overwhelming ruler of the galaxy" WE NEED MORE

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 V5vt7wwzk9b31
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 19 Jul 2019, 10:13 am

This redditor attempted translation via a translator:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 MP5otoC
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 10:15 am

AhsokaTano wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/cf7k51/rey_page_from_ultimate_star_wars_new_edition/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Hey all what do we think ? Kylo “refusing “ to be redeemed, motivated by ruthless ambition? Rey’s  “ dearest “ hope is that Kylo can be redeemed( this must be from Rey’s point of view right ?)
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 Bb1e0e10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 7ff1f910
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 E6b3db10
@AhsokaTano

"false dawn" ?

Interesting.

This is a new book, we have no mention of her drunk junker parents at all. & what the cave showed her was an illusion.

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 19 Jul 2019, 10:27 am

@vaderito
Thanks for posting - am not a Japanese speaker but I did look at all possible meanings :Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 1c137b10
Am getting chills- who or what is Ben solo . Woah!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm Fri 19 Jul 2019, 10:36 am

I guess They will release a visual guide before and one after the movie? I know that Disney is out for money but wow. In the Reddit thread someone posted that the kylo page was leaked a long time ago, before tros was even written, so I question how interesting can be this guide

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Fri 19 Jul 2019, 10:39 am

"Overwhelming ruler" just sounds like a rather ineffectual translation of "Supreme Leader" to me... Smile
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 19 Jul 2019, 10:51 am

Supreme ruler in itself is like a religious title ( it’s used in Buddhism and also in Iran) and word overwhelming conjures up semi religious connotations to me . Am
thinking back to my school days when we had religious education as a class and they taught us about the Spirit of God and how overwhelming , terrifying , it was supposed to be and yet profound and compelling at the same time .Also at uni when I was studying medieval literature one of things we looked at was mysticism and union of the soul with the divine - parts of it were very Dracula esque because God the creator was described as the bridegroom reuniting with his bride and the union in itself was meant to be terrifying, erotic and sublime all at the same time . The dark night of the soul aspect of this mysticism was the despair before union could take place and only through union could overwhelming love and peace occur and wholeness and completion.
Seeing the above made me think of that ie seeing the word “ overwhelming “and all it’s meanings .it would be interesting to hear from anyone Japanese to hear about the context and what other possible meanings .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 19 Jul 2019, 11:35 am

vaderito wrote:JAPANESE SPEAKERS NEEDED ASAP! THIS IS TROS FLYER. THE ONLY THING TRANSLATED SO FAR IS "

Are @shii405 or @Cowgirlsamurai checking in during the slow season?

Last edited by snufkin on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 19 Jul 2019, 11:40 am

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 5c338e10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 C1eac210
Wonder what we’ll get ? Lol. Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 12:15 pm

Talented Rey possesses an unusually strong connection to the Force.

Much like the legendary Anakin Skywalker, she is also an expert mechanic and pilot.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 Tumblr_puwfnwdVVf1y8hadgo1_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Fri 19 Jul 2019, 12:18 pm

snufkin wrote:
vaderito wrote:JAPANESE SPEAKERS NEEDED ASAP! THIS IS TROS FLYER. THE ONLY THING TRANSLATED SO FAR IS "

Are @shii405 or @Cowgirlsamurai checking in during the slow season?
@snufkin

Sorry, I’m no translator, but from what I can read...

The purple lines are from the trailer. “I’ve told you everything. All the history is in you now.”

The rest looks like translations of things we’ve already heard (see below) plus the general history of the making of Star Wars and a rehash of the sequel trilogy’s story and characters. “Genius pilot Poe, Ex-stormtrooper Finn.”

There’s something about it not being just the end of a trilogy, but the completion of the Skywalker family story, etc, etc.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 19 Jul 2019, 12:20 pm

Ok so someone else on Twitter has had a look at the visible part of the Japanese leaflet posted by @vaderito :

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 0a7db710
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 19 Jul 2019, 12:34 pm

@Cowgirlsamurai
There’s the other half here - please see below . Anything of note? Smile I love youEpisode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 74798f10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 2bb7ef10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 Edaf4010
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 19 Jul 2019, 12:43 pm

@Cowgirlsamurai Thank you!

It's definitely not spoilers but v interesting w/the mention of it being not just the last chapter of a trilogy but the completion of the family's story, aka the Saga. Also “I’ve told you everything. All the history is in you now.” is a meta statement both for the Saga and its role in film/pop culture. George's original intent was to create something for children that would be like mythology/folklore.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Fri 19 Jul 2019, 1:41 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:Talented Rey possesses an unusually strong connection to the Force.

Much like the legendary Anakin Skywalker, she is also an expert mechanic and pilot.

@spacebaby45678

Should we be worried about this?

Just got back and I'm seeing all these updates and I don't know where to start from lol
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 1:58 pm

Hallo, I find this in Italian language. Sorry I can write only by my phone.
The name of knight of Ren

Link https://insolenzadir2d2.it/svelati-i-nomi-dei-cavalieri-di-ren/10731/Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 80b21510
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:04 pm

That statement is bullshit considering how fanboys never once complained about Luke or Vader being unrealistically talented at something but they have to put it in writing that Rey is good at stuff, just like how a man in. F**king lame (no I don't think anybody needs to have a Reywalker freakout, it's a different bullshit reason to do with the patriarchy though).
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:06 pm

[quote="rawpowah"]
spacebaby45678 wrote:Talented Rey possesses an unusually strong connection to the Force.

@spacebaby45678

Should we be worried about this?

Just got back and I'm seeing all these updates and I don't know where to start from lol
@rawpowah
Yes. But, mostly it is pissing me off...  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad

giaciak2 wrote:Hallo, I find this  in Italian language. Sorry I can write only by my phone.
The name of knight of Ren

Link https://insolenzadir2d2.it/svelati-i-nomi-dei-cavalieri-di-ren/10731/Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 80b21510
@giaciak2

Two female names, Zara & Mika

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:09 pm

Zara is a female name with Jewish origin, it means rising Dawn
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 19 Jul 2019, 3:30 pm

giaciak2 wrote:Zara is a female name with Jewish origin, it means rising Dawn
@giaciak2

They have men and women behind the mask but whether they remove masks or whether we hear their voices remains to be seen. 4chan names could be fake. Still worth keeping around.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 3:35 pm

Marvel Announces Prelude Comic Series for The Rise of Skywalker - - (link: https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2019/07/marvel-announces-prelude-comic-series-for-the-rise-of-skywalker.html) starwarsnewsnet.com/2019/07/marvel…

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 41 D_3XbEPWwAYeluZ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

New monster bottom left, looks like Rey is fighting him. He is very similar to the one that Anakin tamed in AOTC

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next