Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+82
KiraRen2015
Reylo Lemon
SoloSideCousin
Moonjump05
Acritiqua
olyer
Socialnole
thescavenger
Gemini
bruna8728
Rachelmckellar34
EchoBase
cherrylipstick
YeeRees
roguepixie
nonesuch
Chris24601
DarthRen
melismatic
MaddieDove
Man Without A Star
Walflarck
unicorn
grimbergen
madeinmn
MindAndMagic
Darth Rowan
Tex
krissy01
Sad Man
Kyla Ren
Mila95
SanghaRen
AceofWands
OrionStars
Mana
Kessel
reylo1992
Armadeus
TracylovesOUAT
justyou
Lily Snape
nemapasara
Darth Dementor
12 Parsnips
motherofpearl1
Saracene
nickandnora
Kylo Rey
Riri
fuhry
bashfulblueeyes3
Dar-ren19
Birdwoman
Casper
nana7marie
Moonlight13
rawpowah
ZioRen
loversinthestorm
giaciak2
SW_Heroine_Journey
LadyGaufrette
Forsythia
Geralt_Riv
Night Huntress
Cowgirlsamurai
spacebaby45678
DeeBee
Teo oswald
SkyStar
MrsWindu
Krafty
californiagirl
FrolickingFizzgig
SheLitAFire
rey09
special_cases
whisperingwillow
Atenais
vaderito
Lovely_Rose
86 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by californiagirl Fri 19 Jul 2019, 3:39 pm

I did always think it would be reasonable to assume that if Kylo Ren is a Knight of Ren, the others would also be fill-in-the-blank Ren. Wouldn't use 4chan as a valid source, but yes, entirely plausible. I still find the fact that the KOR and the Rey-Kylo duel were revealed at the very beginning of marketing kind of funny. Almost as if there were bigger fish to fry.

Nice to see from both the comic and the movie stills that Rey still has, and uses, her staff. I doubt the saber is fixed at that point. I think this comic was announced earlier, it comes out pretty close to TROS, along with the other tie-in books.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 19 Jul 2019, 4:07 pm

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 4:18 pm

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 4:50 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:Marvel Announces Prelude Comic Series for The Rise of Skywalker - - (link: https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2019/07/marvel-announces-prelude-comic-series-for-the-rise-of-skywalker.html) starwarsnewsnet.com/2019/07/marvel…

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 D_3XbEPWwAYeluZ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

New monster bottom left, looks like Rey is fighting him. He is very similar to the one that Anakin tamed in AOTC
@spacebaby45678
californiagirl wrote:I did always think it would be reasonable to assume that if Kylo Ren is a Knight of Ren, the others would also be fill-in-the-blank Ren. Wouldn't use 4chan as a valid source, but yes, entirely plausible. I still find the fact that the KOR and the Rey-Kylo duel were revealed at the very beginning of marketing kind of funny. Almost as if there were bigger fish to fry.

Nice to see from both the comic and the movie stills that Rey still has, and uses, her staff. I doubt the saber is fixed at that point. I think this comic was announced earlier, it comes out pretty close to TROS, along with the other tie-in books.
@californiagirl
True. Rey is also wearing a slightly different outfit Smile . The armwraps cover her elbows, she has two armbands, she has wraps on her legs too and she's wearing gloves.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 5:00 pm

wrong thread

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 5:16 pm

Idk those ren names, aside from zara they all sound east asian and not really star warsy if it makes sense

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 19 Jul 2019, 9:59 pm

rawpowah wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:Talented Rey possesses an unusually strong connection to the Force.

Much like the legendary Anakin Skywalker, she is also an expert mechanic and pilot.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Tumblr_puwfnwdVVf1y8hadgo1_540
@spacebaby45678

Should we be worried about this?

Just got back and I'm seeing all these updates and I don't know where to start from lol
@rawpowah

Is this from Ultimate Star Wars: New Edition? If so, I can say absolutely do not worry because the authors are Adam Bray, Cole Horton, Tricia Barr, and Ryder Windham. Although this is stereotypical of me, I am guessing the gentlemen deferred to Tricia Barr to compose the Rey entry. Tricia Barr is an anti, who WANTS Rey to be a Skywalker or Solo by blood, and despises Ben Solo. Why does she have a writing position with LF? It's aggravating, yet they employ Reylos too, fair is fair.

It's a fact that Ben Solo IS the person who has the Skywalker and Solo blood, so she can have her fantasy, and sure, she slipped into the book, but if LF caught it, I am guessing they allowed it because 1) This is prior to TROS release, so it doesn't matter. and 2) She may not have realized it, but she might have unwittingly played into the actual plot of TROS for Rey - i.e. one of Wayward Jedi's theory is that Rey is created from the Force (much like Anakin in many ways), so she is the equivalent of Wonder Woman in SW.

Long story short, I am not worried about it, and I hope this doesn't worry anyone else, either Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 19 Jul 2019, 10:46 pm

Timely!  

Why 'Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker' Can't Retcon 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' by Scott Mendelson Jul 19, 2019,

(Scott was inspired to write this because counting Thursday pm showings, FIVE MORE MONTHS! Very Happy Smile)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2019/07/19/the-real-reason-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-cant-retcon-the-last-jedi/#68f746ca6ca9

"...For the record, I don't think The Rise of Skywalker, which is mostly finished, is going to pull a "Hey, Kylo lied, Luke Skywalker was your dad but he just didn't know it!" switch. To do so would not only be giving in to online trolls and allowing minority disapproval override majority approval, but it would negate the new trilogy's attempts to re-frame the Star Wars mythology as an "anyone can be the Special" folktale. It would entirely miss what made the Vader reveal such a big deal. It would be trading "hero gets bad news that blows their mind" for "hero gets good news which offers the reassurance they need....

Rey's folks being nobodies was a valid inversion of known Star Wars tropes, one that was probably less of shock for those who watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars or Star Wars: Rebels. It also alligned with Rey's specific character's specific expectations and/or arc. Rey is not Luke Skywalker, as we bluntly discovered in The Last Jedi. The notion of folks clamoring for her parents to be important shows nothing less than a generation of Star Wars fans determined to give her an identical backstory even at the expense of her specific arc. I'm hoping The Rise of Skywalker already knows that Rey doesn't need to be a Special to be special."
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 20 Jul 2019, 12:45 am

rey09 wrote:Idk those ren names, aside from zara they all sound east asian and not really star warsy if it makes sense
@rey09

I agree  'Shiro' raised a red flag for me. A main character in Voltron Legendary Defender is named Shiro, so I can't see them using this name.
But hey, you never know!

@SW_Heroine_Journey
Thanks for the article! I'm not worried at all about Rey's parentage whatever I hear. I enjoy Rey nobody and hope this continues.
Being a Solo or Skywalker by birth is IMHO at this point nonsensical and I have too much faith in GL and KK to think this is actually a possibility.
sunny

whooooooooooo!
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 The_ri10

The Rise of Kylo Ren. Okay, now I'm excited!
...How interesting to contrast this title with The Rise of Skywalker!

More!
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Tros_v11
Source: https://jedi-bibliothek.de/2019/07/neue-buchcover-the-rise-of-skywalker/

Grenade head KOR made it onto the cover!!!! Okay, now I'm really excited!
Razz

Last edited by DeeBee on Sat 20 Jul 2019, 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comments..)
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 20 Jul 2019, 1:46 am

@DeeBee
Am so hyped for this! Rise of kylo Ren and TROS visual dictionary - am sooooo excited !!!! cheers Jumping
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 20 Jul 2019, 3:16 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey - yes this is from Ultimate Star Wars due to be released 4 October 2019.
If you go here: https://www.amazon.com.au/Ultimate-Star-Wars-New-DK/dp/0241357667/ref=sr_1_9?keywords=Star+wars+adventures&qid=1563608112&s=gateway&sr=8-9
you can look at each of the preview pages and click on them to zoom in and be able to read them. We can already see the Rey, Finn and Kylo Ren pages - is sooo good! I'll share the pages here but you won't be able to read them here..
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Rey10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Finn10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Kylo10
I've taken close ups of some of the Kylo content..here's a few.. I haven't had a chance to look at the Rey or Finn pages yet..
here ya go with some Kylo content close ups:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Screen10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Screen12
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Screen11
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Screen13
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Screen14
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Screen15
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 Screen16

The description of Kylo becoming Supreme Leader is very interesting as we've not see this covered in any of the books before. I think?
and.. I've never seen that last image.
Phew. lots of Star wars today. I can't imagine what it's going to be like later this year!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Sat 20 Jul 2019, 6:09 am

DeeBee wrote:
The description of Kylo becoming Supreme Leader is very interesting as we've not see this covered in any of the books before. I think?
@DeeBee
I didn't like it, the order of events is wrong. It's not unimportant that Kylo assumed the position of Supreme Leader after Rey refused his offer, after they fought over the lightsaber, after she run away and after he was found very vulnerable, compromised, by ambitious and ruthless Hux.
The writer's interpretation here is too bold, I'm not convinced that filmmaker's intentions were so direct - that Kylo killed Snoke to assume the leadership. He is much more ambiguous writer/director than that.
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 20 Jul 2019, 10:44 am

@DeeBee

Starwars.com now has the rundown on the publishing panel! Very Happy

The article does mention that The Rise of Kylo Ren is a four-issue miniseries for December. Smile

https://www.starwars.com/news/sdcc-2019-marvels-the-rise-of-kylo-ren-revealed-and-more-highlights-from-the-lucasfilm-publishing-panel
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 20 Jul 2019, 11:14 am

@DeeBee
@SW_Heroine_Journey
Am so hyped about all the goodies we got at SDCC. I think these ones below are about the first order invasion of Kashyyyk( they are in the link above but it doesn’t have description).

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 85ced010
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 42 9db8d910
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 20 Jul 2019, 5:29 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey - ah cool thanks! okey dokey 4 issues of KOR and Kylo goodness it is! Very Happy
@AhsokaTano -yeah this does look good! Chewie with his porg on his shoulder is adorable.
I love how they draw chewie in Star Wars Adventures- like he's a big teddy bear lol. There was one issue where Chewie went to a day spa and had beauty treatments. It was really funny to see!
I shared this in Takodana woods yesterday (that's yesterday in my time zone lol). I also shared info on an upcoming Star Wars adventures issue that is going to be Luke and Rey on Ach-to. It looks like it's going to be loads of fun! There's a series before this chewie one that is 3 issues and ST related. Will you be reading them?

MaddieDove wrote:
DeeBee wrote:
@DeeBee
I didn't like it, the order of events is wrong. It's not unimportant that Kylo assumed the position of Supreme Leader after Rey refused his offer, after they fought over the lightsaber, after she run away and after he was found very vulnerable, compromised, by ambitious and ruthless Hux.
The writer's interpretation here is too bold, I'm not convinced that filmmaker's intentions were so direct - that Kylo killed Snoke to assume the leadership. He is much more ambiguous writer/director than that.
@MaddieDove
Hiya! I see what you mean. I noticed that too and I agree with you - the content is not nuanced and it's pretty black and white. When the ST and Kylo Ren especially - isn't! (IMHO) Rolling Eyes I figure anything we get like this is not going to present a full picture now - even if it is misleading.
I think it's not incorrect what they present, but it's just not the whole story (from a certain point of view?!). This is something which I think is typical star wars. I wonder if they do this in purpose to keep fans debating with each other.. Who knows. I am going to enjoy the lead up to TROS anyway! I won't be buying this book unless I see it half price lol. Cool
I am excited to see this content out there though regardless because it means the movie is getting closer!! tee hee.
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 21 Jul 2019, 10:28 am

DeeBee wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey - ah cool thanks! okey dokey 4 issues of KOR and Kylo goodness it is! Very Happy
@AhsokaTano -yeah this does look good! Chewie with his porg on his shoulder is adorable.
I love how they draw chewie in Star Wars Adventures- like he's a big teddy bear lol. There was one issue where Chewie went to a day spa and had beauty treatments. It was really funny to see!
I shared this in Takodana woods yesterday (that's yesterday in my time zone lol). I also shared info on an upcoming Star Wars adventures issue that is going to be Luke and Rey on Ach-to. It looks like it's going to be loads of fun! There's a series before this chewie one that is 3 issues and ST related. Will you be reading them?

MaddieDove wrote:
DeeBee wrote:
@DeeBee
@MaddieDove
Hiya! I see what you mean. I noticed that too and I agree with you - the content is not nuanced and it's pretty black and white. When the ST and Kylo Ren especially - isn't! (IMHO) Rolling Eyes I figure anything we get like this is not going to present a full picture now - even if it is misleading.
I think it's not incorrect what they present, but it's just not the whole story (from a certain point of view?!). This is something which I think is typical star wars. I wonder if they do this in purpose to keep fans debating with each other.. Who knows. I am going to enjoy the lead up to TROS anyway! I won't be buying this book unless I see it half price lol. Cool
I am excited to see this content out there though regardless because it means the movie is getting closer!! tee hee.
@DeeBee

Although Ultimate Star Wars: New Edition is a part of the Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker releases, it's more of a TFA/TLJ book because of its release date (US) - October 4th, which is Force Friday. The ones I seriously consider have November and December release dates (especially December, and most definitely - day and date with the movie).

Now my bias as to why it can be ignored for the most part - I don't know about all of the authors, yet Tricia Barr is an anti (wants Rey Solo, by blood, or Rey Skywalker by blood and hates Ben Solo). One of the reasons I am so happy Lindsey Romain* has become so vocal that she's a Reylo and a Bendemptionist because she is high profile, in many ways, more than Tricia, and it's Schadenfreude for me. haha Why does LF have TB involved with the book? Well, it's not a crucial TRoS book release, and (I'm trying to be nice) her views most likely reflect Rey's views at the very end of TLJ about Ben, lol.

* great recent tweets from Lindsey (https://twitter.com/lindseyromain)

"the thing i always ask people still convinced rey's parents matter is... "but why?" if luke is her dad, it only furthers what people who hate TLJ dislike about the character. not recognizing your own kid makes him actively worse, so i'm not sure what that'd "fix" for those folks."

"if she's han/leia's kid... well, you'd have to retcon a whole bunch of tie-in canon for the sake of a lazy shock that also walks back the messaging of both TFA and TLJ and makes both of those hero characters look like fools."

And of course, Lindsey great argument why redemption should happen for Ben - my wicked Schadenfreude ways/hopes is that she was speaking to high profile antis, such as TB. https://nerdist.com/article/why-kylo-ren-redeemed-star-wars-rise-of-skywalker/

"Luke sacrificed his life to face Kylo and restore hope to the galaxy. His parting words to Leia were those of hope that her son wasn’t lost. Han also died after promising Leia their son could come home. If Ben Solo remains Kylo Ren, or dies a villain, the sequel trilogy—and, in turn, Luke and Han’s sacrifices—makes little sense, and serves little purpose. This should be, as has been laid out, the story of how Rey and Ben bring balance to the Force and peace to the galaxy. Redemption is necessary for balance, for peace, for karma. Ben Solo, like the great fallen and restored heroes before him, deserves salvation, and his own place in myth."

Plus, Ultimate Star Wars: New Edition - I don't believe, was even mentioned at the SDCC LF Publishing Panel - so in the long run, it's not important to include in ones personal library. Smile Very Happy For anyone upset, worried about the book - ignore...disregard it. Shrug it off! Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by madeinmn Sun 21 Jul 2019, 12:09 pm

Now my bias as to why it can be ignored for the most part - I don't know about all of the authors, yet Tricia Barr is an anti (wants Rey Solo, by blood, or Rey Skywalker by blood and hates Ben Solo)

Boy do I agree, not only does she hate Kylo/Ben but the idea of redemption as well. Very vitriolic about both so I had to stop following her on Twitter and stop listening to her podcast. I mean, I love Leia too, and that’s part of the reason I want the Saga to end with her only child coming home sunnyI love you

madeinmn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Tue 23 Jul 2019, 5:17 am

@spacebaby45678

I enjoyed reading these spoilers because it's the story I'm writing in my Reylo Fan Fiction . My idea is based on portals of the world between worlds. In this way I connected Padme and Anakin and Obi-Wan, Ezra, Sabine and Ahsoka, Luke, Leia and Han, with Ben, Rey and Finn ... always three as the gods of Mortis ...

To make everyone connected, I imagined that Thrawn, Vader and Ezra allied after seeing the future in the portals. My idea is that Vader has planned to change future and destroy Palpatine forever, through Ben and Rey Force (+Finn like Obi-Wan or one other for help them to find the centre in the Force).

Sorry ... I have an absurd fantasy ...
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 23 Jul 2019, 7:25 am

giaciak2 wrote:
@spacebaby45678

I enjoyed reading these spoilers because it's the story I'm writing in my Reylo Fan Fiction . My idea is based on portals of the world between worlds. In this way I connected Padme and Anakin and Obi-Wan, Ezra, Sabine and Ahsoka, Luke, Leia and Han, with Ben, Rey and Finn ... always three as the gods of Mortis ...

To make everyone connected, I imagined that Thrawn, Vader and Ezra allied after seeing the future in the portals. My idea is that Vader has planned to change future and destroy Palpatine forever, through Ben and Rey Force (+Finn like Obi-Wan or one other for help them to find the centre in the Force).

Sorry ... I have an absurd fantasy ...
@giaciak2

It doesn't sound absurd to me. If I was JJ I would put Thrawn in TROS. Ezra too. It is like when you are watching a good fireworks show, at the end when you think it is the end the fireworks start their crescendo and flurry. That is what TROS needs.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Tue 23 Jul 2019, 7:35 am

OMG @spacebaby45678 Did you think the same thing? It would be fantastic!
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Tue 23 Jul 2019, 9:31 am

I'm pretty leery of introducing EU characters into the films, especially a concluding film. A final installment is supposed to payoff what's already been set up in earlier movies, not bring in ancillary sources at the last minute. 95% of the audience has no idea who they are. Getting very briefly introduced doesn't convey their significance and might feel sort of random and out of place. LF largely keeps them separate, they once tried with Saw Guerrera in RO, but it did leave some people confused about this person's importance and background. TROS already has a large cast of characters old and new, it's already overwhelming.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 23 Jul 2019, 9:52 pm

californiagirl wrote:I'm pretty leery of introducing EU characters into the films, especially a concluding film. A final installment is supposed to payoff what's already been set up in earlier movies, not bring in ancillary sources at the last minute. 95% of the audience has no idea who they are. Getting very briefly introduced doesn't convey their significance and might feel sort of random and out of place. LF largely keeps them separate, they once tried with Saw Guerrera in RO, but it did leave some people confused about this person's importance and background. TROS already has a large cast of characters old and new, it's already overwhelming.
@californiagirl

Agree!

If they do that, it will be in books and comics that support TROS (including after release) because it's the in-the-know audience about those characters which read such material. Perhaps it's unfortunate as a huge fan, yet we are not the target audience, and we need to remember that - the target audience is the general audience because without them (and their repeat business), the movie will not make a lot of money. And it's the business truth it will need to make a lot of money because I am certain it will cost a lot of money.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 24 Jul 2019, 12:44 am

Comic-Con exclusive! I'm currently in San Diego and have been told that A New Hope returns for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.

Sorry, I can't reveal specifics about the scene/scenes otherwise my source/sources would be exposed, but as I recently teased on Twitter, hopefully, it's done well because what I have been told is something really cool and something that fans should be happy about.

https://cosmicbook.news/star-wars-new-hope-rise-skywalker#disqus_thread

New Hope will be featured in Rise of Skywalker
Elements from A New Hope definitely have something to do with Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. I suppose I can tease that it's related to Luke or Darth Vader or maybe both. There have actually already been rumors about Luke and Vader having some sort of flashback scene/s in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, so perhaps what I have been told ties into that. Another possibility is that it has ties to the Emperor. I will say it does tie into the Dark Side. Again, can't reveal specifics otherwise my source would be found out. Sorry.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 24 Jul 2019, 7:30 pm

JOURNEY TO STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER – ALLEGIANCE #1-#4

BEFORE THE EXCITING EVENTS OF STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER!

Hounded by the FIRST ORDER across the galaxy, the RESISTANCE is in dire need of ships, weapons and recruits to make a final stand against KYLO REN’S forces. Desperation drives a delegation led by GENERAL LEIA ORGANA and REY to entreat the Rebel veteran’s one-time allies, THE MON CALAMARI, to join the fight — but decades after Imperial occupation enslaved their planet, there are those willing to stop at nothing to prevent another war from bloodying the waters of Mon Cala. A system away, POE DAMERON and FINN have their own mission: to hunt down a weapons cache on the remote moon of Avedot, unaware that they are being hunted by the most notorious criminal gang in the galaxy.

https://www.fanthatracks.com/news/literature/the-journey-to-the-rise-of-skywalker-arrives-in-marvels-october-solicitations/
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 25 Jul 2019, 4:00 am

Thanks for this @spacebaby45678
So the resistance are taking a final stand against the first order ? The more I see this the more I wonder if that crack leak we had earlier this year was right - that the main war will be dealt with in the interim period to Rise of Skywalker and then in the film the First order will fall apart due to infighting and Kylo will be on the run , wanted for war crimes and of course Rey will find him first .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42