Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA?

Go down

What kind of "Disney" villain is Kylo more like in TFA

What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA? Vote_lcap17%What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA? Vote_lcap83%What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA? Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA? Vote_lcap0%What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA? Vote_lcap0%What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA? Empty What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA?

Post by Gemini Wed 04 Sep 2019, 1:43 pm

I was watching an interesting video on the breakdown of Disney villain types and thought of Kylo. A wee question for the board. How would you classify (out of the 4 options) Kylo Ren as a "Disney Villain" in The Force Awakens only. Also if you could explain why you think kylo is either of the choices, I would be grateful to see what everyone thinks he matches with.

Outcast
Tyrant
Both
Other

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA? Empty Re: What kind of "Disney villain" category does Kylo fit into in TFA?

Post by Gemini Wed 04 Sep 2019, 2:00 pm

Ah Sith! I accidentally clicked Tyrant because of the post and poll being in a different order..Mad  Mad

Lawd!, he, IMO is outcast, not a tyrant in TFA.

He , IMO fits outcast because of his withdrawal and loneliness.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down