Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+53
KiraRen2015
spacebaby45678
Atenais
Cowgirlsamurai
Chris24601
Nyx
Kyla Ren
krissy01
Blood Moon
Gemini
MrsWindu
Geralt_Riv
AcrosstheStars
Krafty
vinventure12
nickandnora
rey09
Kessel
Moonjump05
rawpowah
bashfulblueeyes3
giaciak2
Night Huntress
unicorn
Dar-ren19
special_cases
Moonlight13
SW_Heroine_Journey
Teo oswald
tukicarreno
Birdwoman
whisperingwillow
ZioRen
SkyStar
MaddieDove
fuhry
Armadeus
Mana
Lily Snape
Saracene
12 Parsnips
OrionStars
Kylo Rey
Mila95
Lovely_Rose
Riri
DeeBee
AhsokaTano
motherofpearl1
snufkin
californiagirl
nana7marie
SanghaRen
57 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini Sat 12 Oct 2019, 4:50 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Tumblr_pza77ju3zl1y8hadgo1_1280
@spacebaby45678
I repeat, Darth maul is connected to this ST and Rey
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by rey09 Sat 12 Oct 2019, 5:05 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Tumblr_pza77ju3zl1y8hadgo1_1280
@spacebaby45678

YESS DUEL OF THE FATES!! Across the stars too?! Music is so huge in SW seems like a no brainer for JW to revisit all his past work, it's been a big journey for him too!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 12 Oct 2019, 5:50 pm

@rey09

You bet Across the Stars will be there..

Gemini wrote:
@spacebaby45678
@Gemini

Just Maul...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Giphy

Duel of Fates is already in TLJ... very slow as Rey enters the tree... the motif is there right before Lukes asks her "who are you"

The answer... Rey Palpatine..muwawahh!!!
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Sat 12 Oct 2019, 10:11 pm

nickandnora wrote:
special_cases wrote:I can imagine that if there is some core scenes with Rey (parentage), Kylo (turning, the end) and intimate moments between two of them, these scenes were inspected during raw cut, edited separately and stored until last weeks of working on final cut. Which would be closer to right now because Willaims need to work on recording.
@special_cases

I've definitely thought about this too, that J.J. must have footage he's literally keeping right next to him until he has to give it to like 1-2 people to complete the movie. He probably sleeps on top of it at night, lol.
@nickandnora

Exactly! All the intimate Reylo scenes including a kiss, I doubt anyone has seen it except him, KK , Adam & Daisy. Heck not even Oscar and John know the ending. So am I going to believe JW knows the whole film? Come on... Rolling Eyes
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Sat 12 Oct 2019, 11:12 pm

@spacebaby45678

But the Falcon is supposed to live forever! Like R2 and C-3PO and Chewie. Hmmmmm...I don’t like the sounds of the Falcon having a last ride— especially given that Chewie is almost certainly on it, and really, you need to have some constants in a Star Wars movie, and Chewbacca is one of them, as is the Falcon. Hopefully that one’s not true.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 12 Oct 2019, 11:15 pm

@spacebaby45678
Hello! I finally get back to this.. Thanks for your kind words spacebaby45678! Yes!!! Rey has a deeper significance than just her relationship with Kylo/Ben! You ask the million dollar question! If Rey’s spiritual inheritance is that of a thousand generation of Jedi how does this play into a Reylo ending?
Lets go back to Chris Terrio’s quote in Empire magazine above talking about how there are two questions driving TROS I’ll share it in full as there was a part that was missing:
Chris Terrio wrote:
“One of them is a simple one: ‘Who is Rey?’,” he says. “Which is a question that people not only wonder about quite literally, but wonder about in the spiritual sense. How can Rey become the spiritual heir to the Jedi? We kept coming back to ‘Who is Rey?’, and how can we give the most satisfying answer to that not only factually – because obviously people are interested in whether there's more to be learned of Rey's story – but more importantly who is she as a character? How will she find the courage and will and inner strength and power to carry on what she's inherited?”
He continues: “The second one is, ‘How strong is the Force?' It sounds a little simple, but actually when you get down to it, that is a sort of Zen Koan that we would really meditate on – not literally in yoga poses or anything, but like we would discuss, ‘What is the Force and how strong is the Force?' Those two things were really important.” So there you have it – ‘Who is Rey?’ and ‘How strong is the Force?’ are the two driving ideas behind Episode IX.
SOURCE
I’d love it if someone could educate me about Zen Koan and what this is referring to? What would Zen Koan meditate on?

Anyway, I don’t see Rey becoming the spiritual heir to the Jedi as being incompatible with a reylo ending. Rey is not destined to restart the Jedi order (that was Luke’s mistake!)‘Jedi’ is not going to be the Jedi order version of Jedi that canon has been revealing as flawed and off track.
It seems significant to me that Rey is off studying the light, and Kylo is off studying the dark – and that TROS will see them team up to defeat the greatest evil ever. Both sides of the force are needed – and this has been hinted at here and there, but I think we are not going to be able to predict exactly how (though I might try!).
What I can see at this point, is that the dark and the light will indeed come together – this is the will of the cosmic force – and this unity is going to be key to getting a handle on who the Jedi will be moving forward.

I shared in the predictions thread a few weeks ago an idea about how Palpatine has a secret force bond with Kylo/Ben – secret as in not even Kylo/Ben knows about it.[based on that new info about secret force bonds dark side users can create without the other person even knowing] – See HERE  I think Palpatine is more behind it all than we first realise.
If a secret bond is what has been going on, in addition to Snoke, it helps sell Ben’s redemption. And I think it cements Rey’s place in the story – if without Rey Kylo has zero chance of figuring out the bond even exists.. and of breaking it.

For me, I think Rey's 'Jedi' is going to correct the errors of the old Jedi and Sith in their understanding of the force, and their purpose. I resist become tooooo prescriptive of what that could look like – but, I think Balance is key. Both sides of the force are needed. And need to work together: which gives us a Reylo ending!
I don’t doubt a Reylo ending can be done in a range of ways most of which my little brain won’t dream up.. I think the professionals can come up with better ideas than me lol. I’d be curious if anyone else here has some ideas they’d like to share about this?

Atenais wrote:
Saracene wrote:Rey’s problem is that she’s a protagonist in an ongoing family saga that she (so far) has no personal connection to. I think that it wouldn’t have been an issue if the ST was a soft reboot like JJ’s Star Trek, where the OT characters were there but firmly in the background. But the ST instead introduced the whole family tragedy and a legacy character in Ben Solo, which is basically like throwing a lead ball on a rubber sheet, it’s going to distort everything around it. If you’re trying to tell new unconnected characters’ stories *and* continue the saga, the new characters and their stories will suffer because they simply can’t have the same weight. In this sort of story, connections and blood relations matter, which is why Kylo is the character with the most dramatic meat to him (and BTW, I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say that Kylo’s lineage “diminishes” his character or makes his story “not really about him”).

As for JJ and RotS, we’ll wait and see, but bringing Palpatine back to me certainly smacks of trying to fix the Big Bad vacuum that TLJ created. It was a bold move to kill off Snoke, but it means that the next film needed to figure out Kylo’s redemption story without a bigger villain in it, or choose an unlikely Big Bad in Hux say. JJ clearly chose to steer the ship back into the familiar waters.
@Saracene

You nailed the real problem - if we can use this word - of Rey's character. Rey is a nice character and all that jazz, but we know too little about her and she is the protagonist in a movie where we have the Skywalker saga going on. Where the the son of two beloved characters of this saga turned to the dark side and his conflicts seem bigger than Rey.

In a movie about Rey, I'm more interested in knowing if Kylo you be redeemed or not, because he is the son of Leia and Han, because he is part of the Skywalker family. While Rey shall have a sad past, it's not that touching and dramatic - because we really don't know her. It's sad to say, but her interaction with Kylo brings drama to her arc. And to wait till the last move to give her some closure is too late IMO.
@Atenais
Interesting thoughts! Maybe this is an explanation for the challenges Rey’s story seems to present to some of the audience at this point.
I don’t see myself as being any kind of authority about structure, rules of story telling, protagonists etc. And I am only moderately educated when it comes to literature or mythology. There are many here who are way more knowledgeable than I.
You guys make a lot of sense and all.. but what you describe hasn’t been my experience of the ST or the saga..

We haven’t seen the final chapter yet – I keep thinking this will all come together in the end, and this kind of confusion will all be forgotten. It’s part of letting the story unfold. Didn’t cast or crew lately say that when it concludes everyone will be thinking: oh yes of course! Why didn’t I see that all along?!
My experience of the ST is that Rey got dropped into the middle of a great big family drama – and the family is not her own [yet haaa]. She connects to Han, she connects to Leia, she connects to Kylo/Ben and she connects to Luke. She connects to Anakin (his lightsaber called to her!) and former Jedi- because she is the new Jedi – She is going to be the recipient of the Jedi inheritance. So for me, she’s not actually a member of the family through birth or marriage while this story unfolds, but to me it doesn’t matter – I think she is at the heart of the skywalker saga and it’s conclusion. Hopefully once this has fully played out, people will find it easier to connect with her story. [And it will end with her joining the family through marriage!]

Rey’s force bond with Kylo/Ben is deeply personal. Rey spent TLJ trying to figure out what is her place in all this – what’s her place in the skywalker saga.
The audience’s struggle to figure out Rey’s place in all this is curious, given it was her own challenge in TLJ, it’s as if Kylo/Ben is speaking to this directly in the throne room:
K: no no no you’re still holding on! Let go!!!! Do you want to know the truth about your parents? Or have you always known? You need to see it another way? you know the truth... say it.. say it.
R: they were nobody.
K: they were filthy junk traders. They sold you off for drinking money. Their dead. In a pauper’s grave in the Jakku desert. You had no place in this story. You come from nothing. You’re nothing. but not to me. Join me. Please.

Some viewers have gotten hooked on the idea that Rey's parents define Rey's place in this story. This makes it tricky to see something different.
Rey has a place in this story, and this is yet to be fully revealed. But one way it has been revealed so far is that Rey is personally invested in being a Jedi – she committed to that at the end of TLJ.
Rey’s personality is generous, kind, tenacious, forgiving. She sees injustice and suffering and she wants to do something about it (saving BB-8, helping the caretakers when she thinks they are being attacked). She loves to help others. This is also revealed in content prior to TFA. Rey’s place in this story is deeply personal, at the heart of who she is and what she values. I don’t need her to have famous parents to get that. [not telling anyone what to think just sharing my own experiences]
The Skywalker saga has been all about Jedi vs Sith, and about the force seeking Balance- with the Skywalkers caught up in this..
Rey is key to this battle coming to a satisfying conclusion.
Sure, we can debate execution and that maybe at times the movies could have been more explicit, and maybe some would have been more open to seeing her journey if they were not being teased by her parentage. But I am not going to focus on that at this point in the story. I’m just enjoying and going with what we have.

Simple me will put this in fairytale terms – I think TROS is going to reveal Palpatine has been the curse of the Skywalker family from the start… behind it all – more than we currently know. The Skywalkers haven’t fully understood the curse they’ve been living under – or they would have been more on guard and protective of Ben Solo!
Rey is the key to breaking the curse- not a side character, but a central character.
How is she key? Maybe Rey reveals that the prince is cursed, and maybe Rey breaks the curse.
This results in the remaining Skywalker being able to help her in defeating the big bad and setting the galaxy free from the wider Palpatine curse!
In this, there is the idea that the dark and light must work together to defeat evil.
In setting the prince free Rey is ultimately rewarded – with the belonging she seeks.. and the fairytale happily ever after ending.

I think it was always planned that Palpatine would come back in TROS, and it’s not a remedy to RJ killing Snoke. I think RJ knew Palps would be back and that he was free to kill Snoke if he wanted. I get the vibe that the family has been trapped, and needed someone special from outside the family to come in and in some way help the family be set free (whoooo the secret bond with Palpatine fits here but heck it could be anything!). The force had a hand in Rey being Rey to address this need IMHO. And that doesn't diminish her character one bit. No one thought Anakin was diminished if he was the force's chosen one.  
Rey is going to break the Skywalker curse, and set the family free from Palpatine’s influence and enslavement. (yes I see Kylo/Ben as currently enslaved to Palpatine/ the dark side).

Gemini wrote:
@spacebaby45678
@Gemini

This is mostly old information-except the title. Back in August Don Williams was interviewed, and said it was 135 minutes of music to write, and " I can tell you that every theme you ever heard is gonna be compiled into this last effort."
He said they would be working on the score for a couple of months - which would mean they are starting to finish up.
So really I could have written this leak based on the August interview!

He gives more detail and lists off a number of themes.. but I don't have time to transcribe it.

I am not super knowledgeable about Music - maybe someone who is can speak to this? My understanding is that- while Maul is associated with the Duel of Fates theme, the Duel of Fates them is not necessarily associated with Maul and has been heard at other points in the story not related to Maul. But I can be wrong here?

Oh noooo this is soooo long! sorry!! you guys just get me thinking!!! Okay I really need to sign off and do non SW things!! lol. Byee!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sat 12 Oct 2019, 11:25 pm

I've wondered if the Falcon was going to survive TROS. I know that it's a metaphor for Kylo and/or Han, but I can't help but feel it's been used in four of five recent SW films as a way to give it all the love and screentime it can have, like a swan song, because its time is coming to an end. It would honestly be like the death of a character (including L3 now), but I could sort of see it happen?
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 13 Oct 2019, 3:14 am

@DeeBee

It plays with obi wan and Maul
It plays with qira and maul in solo the SECOND he ignites his saber and tells her to join him.
It plays with Rey approaching the tree.
And now that its rumoured to appear in TROS, I  bet you it plays when we see this very moment:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Tumblr10

Are there other instances in the main movies?

If so it means Mauls lingering presence is still felt in the saga and ST.

It seems like they have been setting up the connection since TFA and TLJ with Qira and Maul stuff crossing over into the ST. Most recent is  in TROS with Maul/Rey/Qira (dress)vision in front of what appears to be the cave mirror and  the weapon from Crimson Dawn lair being held by the main KoR guy.

I have just felt they are setting something up with Maul & Qira since the second he was revealed in Solo. We all saw him just die at the hands of Obi Wan in Rebels and they drag his a** back onto the big screen? Meaning there is more to it than that. Something else will happen between the end of Solo and his death. Most likely with him taking Qira to train on Dathomir. Whatever happened there, It's something for the big screen too and its presence lingers in the ST.

For those only familiar with the saga, they last saw him die at the hands of Obi Wan in TPM. Now they hear the same duel of the fates music with him and Qira looking at one another?

Btw, I'm not saying Maul is her pops. But Qira is connected to Rey, I think.

And Qira is connected to Maul. She is trained in his fighting style in Solo (shes a bad***) and now her training will most likely take a much darker turn with Maul on Dathomir.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sun 13 Oct 2019, 4:21 am

@DeeBee

I think simple you is right because SW stories are not complex film noir types so the story will not have twists all over the place and it’s always been about balance between dark and light. I don’t know about a very open happy ending, but the Skywalker family being cursed by witch-like Palpatine with Ben being the cursed prince and Rey being the one that will help break the curse is to me a given. They might twitch it a little, adding other themes etc, but at this stage, if the story goes any other direction, I’d be surprised. I am also not too knowledgeable about literature and mythology, but I also don’t think it’s needed to follow stories and understand where they could go. I’d argue it has more to do with emotional intelligence than anything else because at the end movies are made by people for people.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 13 Oct 2019, 6:53 am

"leaks" from the other place.. grain of salt...

'So the trailer is coming a week tomorrow (10/21)

SPOILERS

- The trailer begins with a version of Duel of the fates and ends with a huge epic version of 'Reys Theme'Â
The Trailer includes these moments (not in sequence)
- The Millennium Falcon being ripped apart mid flight
- Rey and Kylo fighting in the middle of the ocean
- A small creature who is like a mechanic pops a chip out of C3P0
- C3P0 complete with red eyes fighting an unseen opponent
- A hunched and shrivelled Palpatine shooting lighting hundreds of feet into the air
- Lando teasing Rey aboard the Millennium Falcon by pressing buttons and making random things happen (which she tries to stop)
- Rey surrounded by the Knights of Ren
- There is a Hint that Richard E Grants character is a Sith Lord
- Leia ignites a blue lightsaber
- A fleet of star destroyers in the sky above a planet
- Kylomarching with storm troopers behind him (like Anakin in ROTS)
- A character in purple and Gold running parkour style across a canyon to avoid laser fire
- a sequence reminiscent of Reys Vision in TFA but Kylo and her are fighting and swirling through it (reminded me of Dr Strange)'

mmm... seems a tad convenient considering the music leaks that were just circulated... Confus
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm Sun 13 Oct 2019, 7:14 am

Richard E Grant being a sith (and being part of the force plot) would actually make sense with Daisy being there when he was cast. I remember in an Interview she imagined the increase in searchs for Rey was related to his casting (she was surprised that It was keri Russell). Maybe I am wrong but I feel like that is Very relevant.

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 13 Oct 2019, 7:28 am

John boyega just posted this ( this comes after a few days ago when one of his friends seemed to hint that the trailer was coming on Monday night football on 14th ).
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 9c074210
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Sun 13 Oct 2019, 8:05 am

@AhsokaTano

Ward is hell-bent on believing that the trailer will be out on 21st October so the entire fandom is holding their breath to wait, lol
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 13 Oct 2019, 8:15 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:"leaks" from the other place.. grain of salt...

SPOILERS

- The trailer begins with a version of Duel of the fates and ends with a huge epic version of 'Reys Theme'Â
- A hunched and shrivelled Palpatine shooting lighting hundreds of feet into the air
- Lando teasing Rey aboard the Millennium Falcon by pressing buttons and making random things happen (which she tries to stop)
- A character in purple and Gold running parkour style across a canyon to avoid laser fire
- a sequence reminiscent of Reys Vision in TFA but Kylo and her are fighting and swirling through it (reminded me of Dr Strange)'

mmm... seems a tad convenient considering the music leaks that were just circulated...  Confus
@spacebaby45678

Dule of the motha fookin fates??!!!
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 13 Oct 2019, 8:35 am

Gemini wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:"leaks" from the other place.. grain of salt...

SPOILERS

mmm... seems a tad convenient considering the music leaks that were just circulated...  Confus
@spacebaby45678

Dule of the motha fookin fates??!!!
@Gemini

You know after having my doubts about this Trailer leak.. I am thinking OF COURSE Dule of the mutha fu[in fates..  
Literally like WHAT else would it be?

Okay.. ring theory...

The original TROS teaser begins EXACTLY like the OG trailer for TPM

Every Generation has a legend

Ring theory tells me... that TPM & ROTS is being referenced....

The beginning and the end of the first 6 episodes

Lawd have mercy is this is the trailer Imma gonna cry my little ReyKenobs Stanning heart out..

REG is a sith lord....lord.. my wildest dreams...

General Allegiant Pryde.. General Kenobi Alligence to the Republic to Democracy
Obes is like .. Anakin only sith lords deal in absolutes... Oh lord.. What a perfect twist for Mr. perfect Obes...

"Of course, it ends where it began," Maul.. visions and voices

I don't know...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 A23f60286432232c70d756fd5576a33d
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 13 Oct 2019, 11:09 am

NFL tweeted about trailer the day before so they should tell us today at some point.
I can't wait another week dammit!!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Sun 13 Oct 2019, 11:31 am

Well this is making me nervous eek

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 13a4d910

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Sun 13 Oct 2019, 12:00 pm

Also @arlath_ma on twitter:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Ab815110

Notice the rat emoji which refers to us -reylos. THE HYPE IS REAL! Jumping
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Sun 13 Oct 2019, 12:04 pm

nana7marie wrote:Also @arlath_ma on twitter:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Ab815110

Notice the rat emoji which refers to us -reylos. THE HYPE IS REAL! Jumping

@nana7marie

... why exactly? Lol.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 13 Oct 2019, 12:09 pm

All these tweets make me feel left out and left behind not fare

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 13 Oct 2019, 12:37 pm

Am freaking out ( in a good way )with all this lol! If it is 21st and not 14th then I understand why they would release it then :
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 C2499d10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 9c5d2310
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 13 Oct 2019, 12:59 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Am freaking out ( in a good way )with all this lol! If it is 21st and not 14th then I understand why they would release it then :
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 C2499d10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 9c5d2310
@AhsokaTano

I admit not wanting the 21st because that is what the dudebros are guessing (and posting, headlining about); however, if it turns out to be the 21st, THAT is what I need to focus on - celebrating Carrie's bday. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 13 Oct 2019, 1:18 pm

So wait is it 21st or 14th?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Sun 13 Oct 2019, 1:27 pm

We are still waiting....

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 13 Oct 2019, 1:38 pm

Birdwoman wrote:We are still waiting....
@Birdwoman

I'm starting to think it's the 21st...it should have been announced by now via SW twitter if tomorrow. Right? eek! lol

Plus, with the trailer releases of Onward and Jungle Cruise on Th and Fri, for Maleficent, the timing seemed odd because it indicated something was going to overshadow them soon. Unless, instead of TRoS, it's the Frozen 2 ticket sales announcement trailer for the 14th. ??
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next