Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+65
Dar-ren19
Night Huntress
loversinthestorm
Reylo Lemon
AhsokaTano
CienaRee
BenRey
Forsythia
Let The Past Die
rawpowah
Oscarborough-fairo
olyer
Krafty
bruna8728
justyou
vinventure12
MaddieDove
cherrylipstick
Apriljandy
Gemlake
Chris24601
Sarah_Loves28
SkyStar
giaciak2
Sad Man
Piper Maru
spacebaby45678
ReyloSpanishFan
motherofpearl1
cirelle
SW_Heroine_Journey
Lily Snape
Marlow
OrionStars
Moonlight13
Birdwoman
ZioRen
Mila95
Nyx
Mana
Kyla Ren
MindAndMagic
KiraRen2015
Saracene
Moonjump05
whisperingwillow
Lovely_Rose
nana7marie
FrolickingFizzgig
reylo1992
Atenais
lauvamp
Teo oswald
Riri
Geralt_Riv
Kylo Rey
rey09
californiagirl
bashfulblueeyes3
Gemini
special_cases
unicorn
Blood Moon
AcrosstheStars
Cowgirlsamurai
69 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:12 pm

She wasn't going to say anything about Adam because that is a spoiler.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 40 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Mila95 Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:14 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Mila95 wrote:
Kylo Rey wrote:
Mila95 wrote:Yeah Ben is stealing this whole movie for sure and reylo will be the most talk about part imo. I mean just that clip of Ben with Palpatine voice over got more hype than anything they released in the promo so far. Says it all really
@Mila95

Will anyone even give a f about the trio after this movie, lol? They’re not generating any hype in these trailers and clips at all, which is hilarious given how annoyingly vocal the uwu trio brigade are. Like, Palpatine alone will overshadow them massively, lol. He’s always been a scene stealer. Does Rey even spend that much time with them?
@Kylo Rey

always found them boring as a trio but even I'm surprised by how little hype they've generated lol. Tbh I've always felt like all that love for the trio that's been non existent is more about Kylo hate than actual love for them as a group.I doubt they'll spend as much time together as the marketing is trying to make it seem.
@Mila95
Daisy and JJ (and Oscar, I believe) have all been pretty clear that Rey's emotional storyline surrounds something that is not her two friends. Finn and Poe will spend a lot of time together, but they'll be split between accompanying Rey and trying to understand what she's dealing with exactly in her quest for answers from both Kylo and Palpatine's breadcrumbs leading to the death star Wayfinder. Eventually Rey splits off from them entirely and they all have their own story climaxes.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Yeah it's clear she can't have her story that's Ben and force related if she's attached at the hip with them.Luke would separate from Han and Leia as well when it was time for his main story to really start.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:15 pm

special_cases wrote:Ben's sacrifice will be the most selfless sacrifice ever as previously (like ten minutes ago via screen time) Rey tried to kill him.
@special_cases

It's pure comedy.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:19 pm

I too am surprised by how little hype the 'trio' is generating. Maybe it will change once people see Tros, but who knows. Surprised

I agree with you all that Ben will be the highlight.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:21 pm

bashfulblueeyes3 wrote:@AcrosstheStars Wasn't that interview with KK done months ago?  
@bashfulblueeyes3

Which interview? The one where she said more stories about the trio and BB-8? I think that was early in the year. IA, she wouldn’t have mentioned Kylo regardless because his fate was/is a spoiler. 

She could have even just been referring to comics and novels. IMO they’re not going to want to go too in depth with any of them post ST in other media forms, because they’ll need to leave big things open in case they make a new trilogy. Which I bet regardless of what Iger says about going forward they’ll be focusing on GA, they will try later on. Iger won’t be there much longer, so it won’t even be up to him to green light anything.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:21 pm

rawpowah wrote:I too am surprised by how little hype the 'trio' is generating. Maybe it will change once people see Tros, but who knows. Surprised

@rawpowah

.....they are boring, I'm sorry. Mad

That's maybe why they pulled out a Kylo scene to generate interest.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:22 pm

Are we even sure that they will kiss? I believe it's a leak, no? We still don't know for sure lot of things...
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:26 pm

Gemini wrote:
rawpowah wrote:I too am surprised by how little hype the 'trio' is generating. Maybe it will change once people see Tros, but who knows. Surprised

@rawpowah

.....they are boring, I'm sorry. Mad

That's maybe why they pulled out a Kylo scene to generate interest.
@Gemini

I’m not surprised myself. 1. They were never a trio prior to this film. 2. While I think all three are talented actors, they are not Harrison, Carrie, and Mark. Chemistry like that between three actors is one in a million, and if it’s not remotely on par, it just comes across as a poor knock off of the original. 3. The Force plot is always the most popular part, and add Palpatine back in? I suspect a lot of people are going to be drumming their fingers in the theater whenever non-Force stuff is the focus.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:26 pm

I've heard rumors that they kiss more than once, and that their relationship is definitely romantic.

We been knew.

Oh, and trio? What trio? Who cares?
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:27 pm

Piper Maru wrote:
special_cases wrote:Ben's sacrifice will be the most selfless sacrifice ever as previously (like ten minutes ago via screen time) Rey tried to kill him.
@special_cases

It's pure comedy.
@Piper Maru

He's brought back/saved from death halfway through the movie only for him to die again at the end. It's so pointless. Laughing Even Jon Snow only died once on GoT Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:29 pm

rawpowah wrote:
Piper Maru wrote:
@special_cases

It's pure comedy.
@Piper Maru

He's brought back from death halfway through the movie only for him to die again at the end. It's so pointless. Laughing Even Jon Snow only died once on GoT Laughing
@rawpowah

You’re forgetting the pit. Third time is a charm I guess!
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:35 pm

Oscar will carry the "trio" because he's an actor who is charismatic with everyone. But the fact that a bunch of comedy seems to be saved for when those three are together says a lot about its ranking in the story, so to speak.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:35 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:I've heard rumors that they kiss more than once, and that their relationship is definitely romantic.

We been knew.

Oh, and trio? What trio? Who cares?
@PalmettoBlue

There has to be a Reylo kiss. Hoping for two. And the “he finds her dead and kisses her” leak— what the heck? This isn’t Sleeping Beauty— we’re in the Me Too era. The kiss will be consensual and, ideally, initiated by Rey, not some sort of thing that will lead antis to say Kylo’s a necrophiliac or something. I think that the most he’d do if he finds her dead is kiss her forehead or hand. Smooch on the lips = both participants with a pulse, and conscious.

Also— OK, I finished the Bingo Card podcast. You are a woman of infinite patience— and a humanities degree, so I empathize. Smile There were so many things I could say if I had been taking notes instead of commuting, but I will just say that Melissa and Frankie are really not getting it when it comes to Reylo, because it’s already canon, and also— Wedge Antilles? What? I’m a Gen-X’er as well, I actually know who he is, but...huh? If he’s even there, it will be as a tiny background cameo that doesn’t matter, just so that guys our age can go “WEDGE ANTILLES!!!!!,” because this trilogy is about young adults who don’t even know who Luke Skywalker is, never mind Wedge. Aaaaaaaaaagh...
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:37 pm

@Lily Snape
As far as I understood it the leak is not that he finds her dead and kisses her back to life, it's that he finds her dead, heals her, she resurrects and then they have a mutual kiss.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:38 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:@Lily Snape
As far as I understood it the leak is not that he finds her dead and kisses her back to life, it's that he finds her dead, heals her, she resurrects and then they have a mutual kiss.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I'm not ready for Adam's facial acting during this scene. It's going to be something special!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3:42 pm

@Atenais
That was in JP’s last leaks post. MSW said he hadn’t heard of a kiss. That BoxOffice theory place seemed to think it was real too.

@Saracene It’s so weirdly redundant. Ditto to all the fakeout deaths. Even Rey! She’s Force drained. Unconscious or barely conscious, and the Jedi of the past have to give her a wake up call and pep talk. She gets up, beats Palpatine, then she outright dies? Then is brought back again? Somebody really should have done a creative writing intervention with JJ and Terrio if all this pans out.

The odd thing was too that MSW said it was Ben’s death that somehow allowed the past Jedi to talk to Rey. So if he’s just down a pit and not dead at that point, why are they helping her and not him? How are they helping her?

-------

http://www.reyloskyforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=896
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40