Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rey Kenobi Postmortem

+22
madeinmn
BigDeal2187
rey09
SheLitAFire
californiagirl
KiraRen2015
Darth Snoopy
vaderito
Saracene
karamelreylo
Mila95
Starliteprism
unicorn
motherofpearl1
SW_Heroine_Journey
reylo1992
bruna8728
giaciak2
Socialnole
Gemini
spacebaby45678
fuhry
26 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Rey Kenobi Postmortem - Page 9 Empty Re: Rey Kenobi Postmortem

Post by motherofpearl1 Fri 19 Mar 2021, 2:14 pm

You know, someone on tumblr has pointed out that Timothee Chalamet looks exactly like the love child of Ben and Rey, and now every time I see your avatar I think of it!

Off topic....but while skimming through other forums one poster never ceases to amaze me with his continuing loathing of Kylo/Ben. He's a Finn fan, which is fine, but in his opinion Kylo stole Finn's leading man status throughout three films. No matter what topic the forums are discussing this individual always brings it back to 'how Kylo is a snotty little brat who RUINED poor Finn's chance at being the shining star of the ST'. One other poster even pointed it out to him; luckily he didn't get roasted for it - I quit the same forum for saying exactly the same and getting threatened by the moderator.
TBH I'm starting to find his tiresomely predictable rants good for a laugh these days; it's been the better part of two years since DROSS's release yet Kylo haters are still whining - the fact that his character was butchered in the film to push the Trio hasn't satisfied them one bit. As for Mr 'I hate Kylo 'Cause He Stole Finn's Thunder', he chooses to ignore that Finn was conceived as a secondary character from the start - Rey was the main protagonist - and that in both TFA and DROSS he had more screen time than Kylo....despite Kylo being the legacy character's only heir.

I have to admit I'm genuinely baffled by the Finn love - he was a likeable character but nowhere near as interesting as Kylo. Still, each to their own.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 29 Mar 2021, 9:20 am

Ignore the haters.... and yes Tim looks like a Reylo baby..there are many similarities between Kylo and Paul I hope that you will give Dune a chance.. I had my Phizer shot so I am excited to see Dune in the theaters the way it should be viewed.

Rey Kenobi Postmortem - Page 9 ExpyWQyVIAEWn3K?format=jpg&name=large
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 29 Mar 2021, 9:34 am

Just had my first jab myself, and yes, I will be checking out Dune; especially now I've learned something very nice happens regarding Chani and Paul in the novels written by Herbert's son from material he never got around to finishing.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 12 May 2021, 5:22 pm

Omega from the Bad Batch... Rey's Mom?

Rey Kenobi Postmortem - Page 9 3zpNVwP
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 13 May 2021, 2:10 am

If only. I will never forgive then for making her a Palpatine.
Particularly repulsive....comments from Kylo haters on the forum I cannot name.
'Unlike Anakin, Ben never became a hero for 'the cause'. Therefore Ben was unfit to save the galaxy. It was' right that he die saving someone who was fit to carry the Jedi forward'.
Also....Rey was MUCH more worthy of being Leia's daughter, as she was not only a symbol of hope for the galaxy,she was Leia's student, and she believed in 'the cause'(those words again) Leia had fought for all her life.

Yes, Leia certainly believed in a 'cause'....more than her own child.
I would dismiss these comments from the vitriol filled Kylo haters if it wasn't for the fact that Disney appear to be endorsing this point of view - apparently they released pictures on sm of all the Star Wars 'mothers' including Padme - but chose a picture not just of Leia but Leia hugging Rey.

I just can't believe they are stooping so low to do this, purely because Kylo is a very popular character.
Not good enough to be Han and Leia's son...and now they are hinting that Ben 'fell' because he was simply bad because of who his grandfather is.

If that's what they are trying to say then what does that make Rey?
Not only am I starting to loathe their little Mary Sue, I'm also starting to loathe them.
They make me sick.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9