Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

+14
DeeBee
Man Without A Star
rawpowah
Moonlight13
Irina de France
Kylo Rey
TheBastardofMandalore
vaderito
SW_Heroine_Journey
californiagirl
jakkusun
panki
Moonjump05
Force22
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 06 Jun 2019, 9:56 am

@MaddieDove @DeeBee
Am so glad you are enjoying clone wars ! And Ahsoka ! Now you can see why I chose her as my username lol! She’s great . Can’t wait till you get to Mandalore and Mortis arcs and the night sisters . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: General Discussion - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by Moonjump05 Wed 22 Jan 2020, 9:08 pm

Omg, new trailer for TCW!  My heart!

Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Thu 23 Jan 2020, 3:07 am

This is great!!
I'm now at the end of the third season, just finished Mortis episodes. I'm happy that we'll have closure with the last season so soon! sunny
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Fri 21 Feb 2020, 4:22 pm

So New episodes started! No binge watching unfortunately...

Bad Batch is off to a good start, I love me some clones! Especially my man, Rex. The more war type stories are interesting when done well and should set up Seige of Mandalore.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sun 23 Feb 2020, 3:34 pm

Sorry my previous comment was in the wrong thread - on my device I just saw general discussion and not the rest. Apologies. Is it possible to move it to the general discussion thread?
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Sun 23 Feb 2020, 8:28 pm

DeeBee wrote:Sorry my previous comment was in the wrong thread - on my device I just saw general discussion and not the rest. Apologies. Is it possible to move it to the general discussion thread?
@DeeBee
I moved it to "Exploring TROS & The Future of Star Wars...". I think it fits better in that thread because it's about future projects. Smile
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Fri 28 Feb 2020, 12:54 pm

Oh my God, that scene of Rex covering for Anakin so he could spaceskype Padme was incredible. Then the Echo feels later...

My love of TCW has been revived.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sat 29 Feb 2020, 5:26 pm

Moonjump05 wrote:Oh my God, that scene of Rex covering for Anakin so he could spaceskype Padme was incredible. Then the Echo feels later...

My love of TCW has been revived.
@Moonjump05

A good episode full of feels!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 03 Apr 2020, 8:39 pm

Ahsoka, Jedi, and Mandalorians are beginning to meet into the same plot.

The bare minimum with the new episode BUT Very Happy Smile

Spoiler:
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sat 04 Apr 2020, 6:23 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Ahsoka, Jedi, and Mandalorians are beginning to meet into the same plot.  

Spoiler:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I admit I was getting a little bored with the Martez sisters but then! Mandalorians!! showed!! up!!!

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 04 Apr 2020, 9:26 am

12 Parsnips wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Ahsoka, Jedi, and Mandalorians are beginning to meet into the same plot.  

Spoiler:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I admit I was getting a little bored with the Martez sisters but then! Mandalorians!! showed!! up!!!

Spoiler:
@12 Parsnips

A fanboy (don't want to say dudebro, he's not rude, but insistent) says I misheard on twitter..but I trust my ears (so do you! And Marie of What the Force heard her too, YAY!). Love how TCW and The Mandalorian are easter eggs with each other! People are excited for Season 2 of The Mandalorian, but it will be interesting to see how this helps to the cherry on top. Very Happy Smile

I'm OK with the Martez sister plot. Interesting enough, they help to get Ahsoka closer to carrying lightsabers again, etc, although we visually don't see it now. Irony! lol Very Happy Smile

Spoiler:
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 04 Apr 2020, 9:50 am

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sat 04 Apr 2020, 4:55 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
12 Parsnips wrote:

Spoiler:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
@12 Parsnips

A fanboy (don't want to say dudebro, he's not rude, but insistent) says I misheard on twitter..but I trust my ears (so do you! And Marie of What the Force heard her too, YAY!).  Love how TCW and The Mandalorian are easter eggs with each other! People are excited for Season 2 of The Mandalorian, but it will be interesting to see how this helps to the cherry on top. Very Happy Smile  

I'm OK with the Martez sister plot.  Interesting enough, they help to get Ahsoka closer to carrying lightsabers again, etc, although we visually don't see it now.  Irony! lol Very Happy Smile

Spoiler:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I was really happy to actually get three women main characters in CW after the sausage fest it usually is. Razz But I'm kind of done with the sisters with this episode and ready to just keep following Ahsoka's journey.

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 04 Apr 2020, 8:42 pm

@12 Parsnips

I hope we find out about
Spoiler:
If not though, headcanon! teehee

Reviewing the credits, it seemed as though only 2 of the 3 were credited. And I don't think it's an oversight that she was uncredited, it's DF being mischievous. lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sat 04 Apr 2020, 9:19 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:@12 Parsnips

I hope we find out about
Spoiler:

Reviewing the credits, it seemed as though only 2 of the 3 were credited.  And I don't think it's an oversight that she was uncredited, it's DF being mischievous. lol
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 04 Apr 2020, 11:08 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:

I hope we find out about
Spoiler:

Reviewing the credits, it seemed as though only 2 of the 3 were credited.  And I don't think it's an oversight that she was uncredited, it's DF being mischievous. lol
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
@12 Parsnips

Nu-uh! lol I heard three distinct voices...lol Very Happy Smile

Cannot decided which narrative I prefer - if the Armourer and Bo-Katan parted as friends, just a difference in philosophy, or if the Armourer became more extreme (and if they had a friendship rift).
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 05 Apr 2020, 3:33 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
12 Parsnips wrote:

I hope we find out about
Spoiler:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
@12 Parsnips

Nu-uh! lol I heard three distinct voices...lol Very Happy Smile

Cannot decided which narrative I prefer - if the Armourer and Bo-Katan parted as friends, just a difference in philosophy, or if the Armourer became more extreme (and if they had a friendship rift).  
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Spoiler:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 05 Apr 2020, 11:36 am

@12 Parsnips

Ahhh! Love all your theories you mentioned as to why it probably occurred

Wait...
Spoiler:
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 05 Apr 2020, 12:18 pm

Ahhh!  Love all your theories you mentioned as to why it probably occurred

Wait...
Spoiler:
@SW_Heroine_Journey
Spoiler:

What's so funny for me is that I never gave two hoots about the Mandalorians until the Mandalorian came along, and now I suddenly want to know everything that happened in his lifetime!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 05 Apr 2020, 12:58 pm

@12 Parsnips

Same! I viewed Mandalorians for other groups in the fandom, now, it's mine too! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Sun 05 Apr 2020, 1:46 pm

I'll be happy once the Martez sisters are over and we get to some Seige of Mandalore. 4 episodes with them are too much.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 05 Apr 2020, 5:28 pm

@Moonjump05

Yeah, the sisters are fine, but in small doses! I'm ready to see Ahsoka grow in a different setting now...
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Fri 10 Apr 2020, 5:55 am

S7:E8 spoilers:
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 18 Apr 2020, 8:48 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:
S7:
@12 Parsnips

My interpretation of that is
Spoiler:
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 18 Apr 2020, 8:49 pm

Interesting tweet from Lights, Camera, Pod Very Happy Smile

"Awesome Star Wars moment as #TheCloneWars uses music to imply that both the opening shot of ‘Revenge of the Sith’ and the Siege of Mandalore take place at the same exact time."

https://twitter.com/LightsCameraPod/status/1251569837626753024
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next