Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Star Wars Ships do you support?

+18
TheBastardofMandalore
motherofpearl1
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Helix
Rimfaxe96
panki
Irina de France
Forsythia
Force22
Xylo Ren
vaderito
Libra Vibora
SoloSideCousin
IoJovi
Darth Dingbat
Darth_Awakened
Reylo Lemon
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Star Wars Ships do you support? Empty What Star Wars Ships do you support?

Post by Guest Thu 14 Apr 2016, 9:40 pm

Mod note: please be aware that discussion of other ships is permitted here, but actively promoting non-Reylo ships is not supported in the forum. If you have any questions please PM us. Happy shipping!

Even if they are unlikely, list them!

Mine:
Luke Skywalker + Ahsoka Tano - it'll never happen, but I would like to see it.

ChewMaz - they'd be a funny-looking couple.  And she likes that Wookie.

R2/BB - A little May-December droid action

Back to top Go down

What Star Wars Ships do you support? Empty Re: What Star Wars Ships do you support?

Post by Guest Thu 14 Apr 2016, 9:50 pm

That's a funny thread Smile
Jabba and Debbie the Hutt...definetly Smile

Back to top Go down

What Star Wars Ships do you support? Empty Re: What Star Wars Ships do you support?

Post by Guest Thu 14 Apr 2016, 9:52 pm

Arcana wrote:That's a funny thread Smile
Jabba and Debbie the Hutt...definetly Smile
@Arcana

Debbie the Hutt? WTF? Is that a real thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Apr 2016, 9:55 pm

You don't know Debbie? What kind of SW fan are you?

I think she is Jabba's wife..lol...

Well...they are more real than Luke and Ashoka Very Happy

But seriously...Han and Leia, always

And Watto/Shmi hah...maybe..dunno...I 'll think on this some more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 15 Apr 2016, 7:58 am

Purple Ren wrote:Even if they are unlikely, list them!

Mine:
Luke Skywalker + Ahsoka Tano - it'll never happen, but I would like to see it.

ChewMaz - they'd be a funny-looking couple. And she likes that Wookie.

R2/BB - A little May-December droid action

@Purple Ren

Passionate about:

Reylo

Support:

Hanleia
Anidala
Obikin
FinnTran Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Storm Pilot
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 8:01 am

I guess I could also say that I support Obi-Wan and Bo Katan (it even rhmes!) since that helps Rey Kenobi be a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 15 Apr 2016, 8:10 am

Purple Ren wrote:I guess I could also say that I support Obi-Wan and Bo Katan (it even rhmes!) since that helps Rey Kenobi be a thing.
@Purple Ren

OBO Wan? Twisted Evil
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 8:20 am

vaderito wrote:
Purple Ren wrote:I guess I could also say that I support Obi-Wan and Bo Katan (it even rhmes!) since that helps Rey Kenobi be a thing.
@Purple Ren

OBO Wan? Twisted Evil
@vaderito

vaderito wrote:
@Purple Ren

OBO Wan? Twisted Evil
@vaderito

Obi-Bo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 15 Apr 2016, 8:27 am

Finn Chubacca ROFL
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 15 Apr 2016, 8:36 am

Purple Ren wrote:

vaderito wrote:
@Purple Ren

OBO Wan? Twisted Evil
@vaderito

Obi-Bo?
@Purple Ren

Works!

@Maria Antoinetta I think that name is Finnbacca. Laughing

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 15 Apr 2016, 8:38 am

vaderito wrote:
Purple Ren wrote:

vaderito wrote:
@Purple Ren

OBO Wan? Twisted Evil
@vaderito

Obi-Bo?
@Purple Ren

Works!

@Maria Antoinetta I think that name is Finnbacca. Laughing

@vaderito

Lolilol
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 15 Apr 2016, 8:40 am

Jar Jar/C3PO

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Fri 15 Apr 2016, 8:46 am

Reylo is pretty much the only ship I've ever properly shipped.

FinnTran will most likely be the second one, but I should probably wait to see them interact first Wink

Of course I loved Hanleia, but I've never thought about it in "shipping" terms... and I've never been able to enjoy imaginary pairings that have a snowball's chance in hell of becoming canon.

But I do ship Sheev with Rey's grandmother Very Happy
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 15 Apr 2016, 10:09 am

I'm with Darth Dingbat - I've had many ships in the past in other fandoms, but Reylo is my first proper starwars ship in the traditional sense.

I really, really wanted to get onboard with Anidala during the Prequels heyday, but I just....couldn't. And I wanted to so bad as it had so much potential to be epic!

This is just one more reason why I believe Reylo will in fact be canon - it goes back to LST's in the beginning of the movie about making things right. That line is two-fold. Not only is Reylo going to come to fruition in the form the reverse of Anakin and Padme, but I'm sure TPTB want make the romance in Star Wars great again. And this has the potential to be so epic it would shadow Han and Leia, which is not an easy feat.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 2:16 pm

Well my number one Star Wars OTP will always be Luke Skywalker/Mara Jade. It was the one pairing in Star Wars I have always loved and probably one of my very first ships back when I was a kid, since it was so well developed, awesome and intense.

Reylo, of course is my second SW OTP. I never thought I'd love another SW pairing as much as Luke/Mara!

I used to be a massive Anidala shipper back when the prequels came out. Now I'm not too bothered about it. I don't hate any ship in Star Wars - I either like them or am not to bothered about them. Ship and let ship Wink.

But other ones I like are:

Hux/Phasma - come on, this would be so interesting! ROFL
Finn/Kelly Marie Tran
Finn/Rey
Ahsoka/Lux
Jacen Solo/Tenel Ka (EU)
Poe/Naka Lit - from TFA novel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 4:53 pm

I can live with Kylo Ren and Rey

Who´s Debbie?

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 15 Apr 2016, 5:56 pm

Let's see. Of course, Reylo and HanLeia.

I'm sure I'd be happy with Stormpilot and FinnTran

I liked Obi-Wan and Satine in TCW.

Ships I wish they would have tried:

Obidala (I always thought Obi-Wan and Padme were a much better fit) and/or
Anakin/OlderAshoka and/or
Anakin/Well-Written OC (Anakin needed a Rey)
(Of course any of the above three would have changed the storyline dramatically, but IMO it would have been cool to see how each played out).

Shmi/Qui-Gon (There could have been something there. Liam Neeson and Pernella Auguste were the best actors in TPM to boot) :-)
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 5:58 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:Let's see. Of course, Reylo and HanLeia.

I'm sure I'd be happy with Stormpilot and FinnTran

I liked Obi-Wan and Satine in TCW.

Ships I wish they would have tried:

Obidala (I always thought Obi-Wan and Padme were a much better fit) and/or
Anakin/OlderAshoka and/or
Anakin/Well-Written OC (Anakin needed a Rey)
(Of course any of the above three would have changed the storyline dramatically, but IMO it would have been cool to see how each played out).

Shmi/Qui-Gon (There could have been something there. Liam Neeson and Pernella Auguste were the best actors in TPM to boot) :-)
@SoloSideCousin

Obi-Wan with anyone really....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 6:00 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
@SoloSideCousin

Oh hell yeah! They actually had great chemistry together! In fact, Anakin being Qui-Gon's secret lovechild with Shmi would've been far more satisfying than the whole stupid midichlorians retcon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 6:12 pm

There definitely seemed to be something with Shmi and Qui-Gon. Imagine if Anakin has a younger brother that we don't know anything about...
And imagine if this younger brother is Rey's grandfather... hmmmm....

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 15 Apr 2016, 6:30 pm

Qui-Ghost wrote:There definitely seemed to be something with Shmi and Qui-Gon. Imagine if Anakin has a younger brother that we don't know anything about...
@Qui-Ghost

Okay, so Kylo and Rey would have a great-grandmother in common ... So I think that would make them half-second cousins under that scenario ... Let's make Shmi and Qui-Gon's love child some old wise rogue Grey Jedi who can teach Rey and Kylo and not an actual ancestor to Rey. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 6:34 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Qui-Ghost wrote:There definitely seemed to be something with Shmi and Qui-Gon. Imagine if Anakin has a younger brother that we don't know anything about...
@Qui-Ghost

Okay, so Kylo and Rey would have a great-grandmother in common ... So I think that would make them half-second cousins under that scenario ... Let's make Shmi and Qui-Gon's love child some old wise rogue Grey Jedi who can teach Rey and Kylo and not an actual ancestor to Rey. Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

Unless part of being the chosen one and being conceived by the force means that Anakin wasn't biologically related to Shmi...

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Fri 15 Apr 2016, 6:44 pm

Qui-Ghost wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Qui-Ghost

@SoloSideCousin

Unless part of being the chosen one and being conceived by the force means that Anakin wasn't biologically related to Shmi...
@Qui-Ghost

Okay ... okay ... I am open to that. Anakin is a pure force thing created out of Darth Plageius's powers ... No wonder the Skywalkers have issues ... But wait, where is Kylo getting his black hair from? Very Happy Shmi is awesome ... I guess I would kind of hate to lose Shmi.

However, I am quite fine with Qui-Gon being Rey's grandfather with another woman. You know that guy didn't follow all the rules! Laughing
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 6:46 pm

@SoloSideCousin @Qui-Ghost
Still, she gave birth to him....better find another mate for Qui-Gon...we wouldn´t want any more Luke/Leia awkwardness in SW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016, 6:47 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Qui-Ghost wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
Qui-Ghost wrote:There definitely seemed to be something with Shmi and Qui-Gon.  Imagine if Anakin has a younger brother that we don't know anything about...
And imagine if this younger brother is Rey's grandfather...  hmmmm....
@Qui-Ghost

Okay, so Kylo and Rey would have a great-grandmother in common ...  So I think that would make them half-second cousins under that scenario ... Let's make Shmi and Qui-Gon's love child some old wise rogue Grey Jedi who can teach Rey and Kylo and not an actual ancestor to Rey. Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

@Qui-Ghost

Okay ... okay ... I am open to that.  Anakin is a pure force thing created out of Darth Plageius's powers ... No wonder the Skywalkers have issues ... But wait, where is Kylo getting his black hair from? Very Happy Shmi is awesome ... I guess I would kind of hate to lose Shmi.  

However, I am quite fine with Qui-Gon being Rey's grandfather with another woman.  You know that guy didn't follow all the rules! Laughing  
@SoloSideCousin

And Rey Jinn sounds funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next