Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Star Wars Ships do you support?

+18
TheBastardofMandalore
motherofpearl1
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Helix
Rimfaxe96
panki
Irina de France
Forsythia
Force22
Xylo Ren
vaderito
Libra Vibora
SoloSideCousin
IoJovi
Darth Dingbat
Darth_Awakened
Reylo Lemon
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What Star Wars Ships do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Star Wars Ships do you support?

Post by BenRey Sat 04 Jun 2016, 11:26 pm

IoJovi wrote:
BenRey wrote:In this trilogy I support:

Reylo
Stormpilot
Hux/Kylo's lightsaber
Maz/Chewie
@BenRey

lol! at the bolded.  This NEEDS to happen.  
@IoJovi

Me drinking Kylux shipper tears

What Star Wars Ships do you support? - Page 3 Latest?cb=20141127153641
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What Star Wars Ships do you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Star Wars Ships do you support?

Post by IoJovi Wed 27 Jul 2016, 9:16 am

Hahaha is that really Mark Hamill? Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 27 Jul 2016, 9:19 am

lol!. And that *could* be Rey if you squint hard enough!!!!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 27 Jul 2016, 9:22 am

Internet dealer.... lol! lol!

I never knew there was such a thing. Sounds 110%....no 150% legit.

Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 27 Jul 2016, 9:43 am

Reylo and Obikin lol! lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Wed 04 Jan 2017, 10:46 pm

Luke/power converters. That's all.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 18 Feb 2017, 11:09 am

IoJovi wrote:I'm with Darth Dingbat - I've had many ships in the past in other fandoms, but Reylo is my first proper starwars ship in the traditional sense.

I really, really wanted to get onboard with Anidala during the Prequels heyday, but I just....couldn't. And I wanted to so bad as it had so much potential to be epic!

This is just one more reason why I believe Reylo will in fact be canon - it goes back to LST's in the beginning of the movie about making things right. That line is two-fold. Not only is Reylo going to come to fruition in the form the reverse of Anakin and Padme, but I'm sure TPTB want make the romance in Star Wars great again. And this has the potential to be so epic it would shadow Han and Leia, which is not an easy feat.
@IoJovi

Huge Reylo fan....but crazy as it is,there's a lady out there who ships Darth Maul and Padme - it sounds absolutely horrible but it's strangely moving, like Beauty and the Beast. Sadly she took her blog down,presumably because of antis. Rolling Eyes
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 24 Mar 2017, 1:19 pm

I'm a little late to the game but I'm a Reylo, of course, and I'm a devoted Obitine (Obi-Wan/Satine Kryze).

I have to admit though I have strayed into Obitress (Obi-Wan/Ventress)...once or twice. The curiosity got to me. Wink
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:25 pm

I don't ship this but I saw this fanfiction about Cassian and a Robot having a night of fun. It was total kinky smut. It is interesting to see what people are in to with pairings.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:36 pm

I actively ship only Reylo, but I like FinnRey and, obviously, Stormpilot. I used to ship HanLeia and AniDala back in the day as well lol.

All the other ships I don't care about, but they don't bother me either. I like well written romances, so if they manage to pull a BB-8/R2D2 love story in a creative way, I'll enjoy it.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:06 pm

All about that R2/C3PO, but I also enjoy Stormpilot. Wink I tend prefer gay ships over hetero due to the over saturation of them in media ( and being bi myself ) unless it's a really interesting dynamic like Reylo, hence why Han/Leia , Anidala, and FinnRey never getting me. Too...plain for me? No offense to those who enjoy them, I'd say I can see why people like them ( esp. Han/Leia ).
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sun 02 Apr 2017, 11:42 am

MAULDRA

I have no idea what's going to happen with this one, but I'll be damned if I don't ship it

What Star Wars Ships do you support? - Page 3 Nauytt10
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sun 02 Apr 2017, 12:15 pm

Forgot to say, I read a negative post about the Maul comic on Tumblr that said something like (paraphrasing), "the only purpose of this comic is to get him laid before he gets cut in half" Laughing

I hope that prediction is accurate. afro
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Acritiqua Mon 03 Apr 2017, 10:30 pm

Kylo Ren/Rey
Han/Leia
Obi-Wan/Ventress
Finn/Poe
Vader/Leia (I know this is disturbing, but I don't mean romantically/sexually... *waits to be burned at the stake*)
Vader/Padme?
Vader/Sloane!
Vader/any female?
Jyn/Cassian

I don't *not* "support" Anakin/Padme... but I just wanted it to be darker and it wasn't dark/adult enough for my tastes. (*PT issues*)

I can't think of anything else ATM.

Last edited by Acritiqua on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acritiqua
Acritiqua
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Tue 04 Apr 2017, 9:40 am

@Acritiqua

I totally understand what you mean when you say "not romantically/sexually". I love a LOT of character pairings and I just want to know more about their dynamic, I don't even care if they are family or enemies.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 04 Apr 2017, 10:29 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:MAULDRA

I have no idea what's going to happen with this one, but I'll be damned if I don't ship it

What Star Wars Ships do you support? - Page 3 Nauytt10
@Darth Dingbat

Am definitely shipping this one...on a similar note, I also ship Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura (hope it returns into canon). Very Happy

What Star Wars Ships do you support? - Page 3 Tumblr_mesmf8l8B21qegajio1_500

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Apr 2017, 3:55 pm

@panki

Jumping Jumping Jumping me too!!! I hope it does come back! Along with Luke/Mara lol! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Tue 04 Apr 2017, 7:00 pm

Well, obviously Reylo.  But the ship that got me back into Star Wars heavily is Rexsoka:  the ship between Captain Rex and Ahsoka Tano.  Even if it will never be canon in the romantic sense- they are still the best canon Brotp!

Edit: if I go way back to my 90's EU days, I shipped Shada D'ukal/Talon Karrde so hard. Seriously.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3