Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Star Wars Ships do you support?

+18
TheBastardofMandalore
motherofpearl1
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Helix
Rimfaxe96
panki
Irina de France
Forsythia
Force22
Xylo Ren
vaderito
Libra Vibora
SoloSideCousin
IoJovi
Darth Dingbat
Darth_Awakened
Reylo Lemon
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Star Wars Ships do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Star Wars Ships do you support?

Post by Libra Vibora Fri 22 Apr 2016, 4:02 pm

Ships I'm passionate about:

Reylo (of course)
Stormpilot
Anidala (feel free to boo at me)

Ships I support:

HanLeia (I know they are a beloved ship for many, and they did have amazing chemistry. But for some reason, I just never had any strong feelings for them, even when I was younger and had a thing for high class/low class pairings)

Up in the air:

FinnTran (I want to support or like this ship, but I'm just going to wait and see how they interact. I don't want a Finnrey 2.0, aka a ship I was all ready to ship, only to come out of the theater disappointed)

Ships I wished George had given a try:

Obi-Wan/Sabe
Qui-Gon Jinn/Shmi
Libra Vibora
Libra Vibora
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

What Star Wars Ships do you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Star Wars Ships do you support?

Post by vaderito Fri 22 Apr 2016, 4:16 pm

@Libra Vibora Good thinking about FinnTran. I think they'll be much better than Finnrey but caution is mandatory.

Oh and nothing wrong with shipping Anidala. I like them. Not all romances should be perfect and Anidala is a romance where one lover turns Dark. of course it won't be cute and cuddly.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Libra Vibora Fri 22 Apr 2016, 4:46 pm

vaderito wrote:@Libra Vibora Good thinking about FinnTran. I think they'll be much better than Finnrey but caution is mandatory.

Oh and nothing wrong with shipping Anidala. I like them. Not all romances should be perfect and Anidala is a romance where one lover turns Dark. of course it won't be cute and cuddly.
@vaderito

Yeah, best to play it safe because I wouldn't put it past the writers to try to make FinnTran like Finnrey in order to satisfy Finnrey shippers who might feel betrayed and angry that they (the writers) didn't go with their ship.

Agreed. Not all romance should be perfect and Anidala wasn't meant to be a cute and fluffy-as-a-rabbit's-tail ship. And I'm glad you don't find anything wrong with shipping Anidala and like them. I'm just used to hearing and reading people disparage the ship a lot. So, I just tend to prepare myself to receive some flack for shipping them.

Last edited by Libra Vibora on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Libra Vibora
Libra Vibora
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 22 Apr 2016, 4:49 pm

Not around here. Most people here see reylo as reverse Anidala so Anidala is very important to us.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Apr 2016, 5:03 pm

I ship Millennium Falcon with the Finalizer. Razz

Since the Falcon is called garbage and Kylo is considered trash, this ship can be named the Dumpster. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Libra Vibora Fri 22 Apr 2016, 5:08 pm

vaderito wrote:Not around here. Most people here see reylo as reverse Anidala so Anidala is very important to us.
@vaderito

Thank. God! I'm among like-minded people!

What Star Wars Ships do you support? - Page 2 Tumblr_lwg55nw1pS1qzjix8
Libra Vibora
Libra Vibora
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:14 pm

Libra Vibora wrote:

@Libra Vibora

Wanna watch ROTS tomorrow and live blog about it? We do Viewing Party every weekend. Last weekend was AOTC and one bfore that was TPM. This Saturday and Sunday is ROTS turn. That movie's the best Anidala. You can see what it looks like here:

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t149-star-wars-episodes-i-vii-viewing-party-attack-of-the-clones

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t131-star-wars-episodes-i-vii-viewing-party-the-phantom-menace

I'll open a ROTS thread tomorrow.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Fri 22 Apr 2016, 10:51 pm

Yoda and Yaddle are my OTP

What Star Wars Ships do you support? - Page 2 Yaddle4

c3PO and that one silver droid that cussed him out

What Star Wars Ships do you support? - Page 2 100
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by IoJovi Fri 22 Apr 2016, 11:16 pm

Force22 wrote:I'm going to confess I was never into any Star Wars couple. I like Han and Leia, but it's more that I like them both, not necessarily that I'm super into the romance. Perhaps I'm not super into it cause when I watched the OT I was a child and found Han old. Weird, I know.

I kind of like Anakin and Padme in TCW, and Obi-Wan and Satine is cute as well, but nothing super interesting.

I like Reylo. They are super interesting.

I like Stormpilot as well, except that Finn doesn't seem interested in Poe. Or in men in general.
I don't know, Poe says something like "let's hit it hard and give it everything we got" three times in the movie. Three times. I can't help but picture the dude hitting hard and giving everything he's got.

So, on crackships, I was into Poe and Leia, assuming Poe is bi, of course. I started to write a Poe/Leia fanfic but then gave up because I thought Poe was getting out of character. (I've never written fanfic, I wanted to dabble in it, and I don't think I can write about sex). But I think Poe's gay. Still, for Leia, there's that deleted scene with her in the resistance, and there are lots of good looking resistance members. I think she'll be all right.

@Force22

I read excerpts from Before the Awakening, and I TOTALLY see why some people ship Leia with Poe. I mean, he admired her so much he was willing to die for her on a mission she told him she could in no way give her support were he to be caught.

When Kylo Ren and his team captured him on Jakku, he really thought that was it, and he was going to die.

No wonder he's so grateful to Finn for saving his life!

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 22 Apr 2016, 11:24 pm

***raises hand! I went into TFA completely unspoiled and when I saw the crawl, combined with the opening scene, I thought Poe WAS the main character. I was kind of shocked when we thought he was dead!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Libra Vibora Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:10 am

vaderito wrote:
Libra Vibora wrote:

@Libra Vibora

Wanna watch ROTS tomorrow and live blog about it? We do Viewing Party every weekend. Last weekend was AOTC and one bfore that was TPM. This Saturday and Sunday is ROTS turn. That movie's the best Anidala. You can see what it looks like here:

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t149-star-wars-episodes-i-vii-viewing-party-attack-of-the-clones

http://reylo.skyforum.net/t131-star-wars-episodes-i-vii-viewing-party-the-phantom-menace

I'll open a ROTS thread tomorrow.
@vaderito

I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it due my schedule on Sat. I'll try. Very Happy
Libra Vibora
Libra Vibora
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Wed 11 May 2016, 9:27 am

My favourite ships:
- Reylo
- Han/Leia

Other ships I support
- Stormpilot (they are so adorable together)
- Anakin/Padme
- Obi-Wan/Padme
- Qui-Gon/Shmi
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Wed 11 May 2016, 12:44 pm

Favorite SW ships:

- Reylo (d'huh XD)
- Hanleia
- Anidala (well, more in TCW.)
- Obi-Wan/Satine
- Ashoka/Anakin (okay, it's definitely more of a brOTP, but I can't help but think Ahsoka would have been a better match for Anakin than Padmé.)
- Revan/Bastila
- Meetra/Atton (even though it's pretty one-sided tbh)
- Zayne/Jarael

Ships I like/support:

- Hux/Phasma (guilty pleasure XD)
- Obi-Wan/Ventress (what? XD)
- Stormpilot (I think it's sweet, even though it's pretty one-sided in the film. I feel sorry for people who really think it will happen, though Sad )
- Finnrey (don't shoot me, I think it's sweet)
- Finntran (well, I'll have to see them in action first, but I'm already excited)
- Jar Jar/Jabba/trash compactor
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 May 2016, 6:33 pm

Irina de France wrote:
Ships I like/support:
@Irina de France

Yay! Another Hux/Phasma and Obi-Wan/Ventress supporter! I'm not alone! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 May 2016, 6:44 pm

Force22 wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Irina de France wrote:
Ships I like/support:
@Irina de France

@AppleCrumble122

On Obi-Wan/Ventress... I borrowed a Lego book for my son, about the dark side. It says (I'm translating cause the book is in French): "Assaj Ventress doesn't hide her hatred against the jedi, especially against Obi-Wan - unless her feelings are more loving than that...""

So they're encouraging young kids to ship Ventri-Wan? I don't know, does this ship have a name?

As for Hux/Phasma, my only problem is that we don't know what Phasma looks like, so it's hard to picture the couple.
@Force22

Now that's interesting! Thanks for that! They definitely have a connection in the EU (don't know much about the Disney stuff yet, or TCW or that matter), with one comic series called Obsession has a whole sub-plot about them and how Obi-Wan wants to understand her and help her find her way.

Haha! I think everyone just imagines Phasma looking like Gwendoline Christie Wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Wed 11 May 2016, 7:26 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Force22 wrote:
AppleCrumble122 wrote:
Irina de France wrote:
Ships I like/support:
@Irina de France

@AppleCrumble122

On Obi-Wan/Ventress... I borrowed a Lego book for my son, about the dark side. It says (I'm translating cause the book is in French): "Assaj Ventress doesn't hide her hatred against the jedi, especially against Obi-Wan - unless her feelings are more loving than that...""

So they're encouraging young kids to ship Ventri-Wan? I don't know, does this ship have a name?

As for Hux/Phasma, my only problem is that we don't know what Phasma looks like, so it's hard to picture the couple.
@Force22

Now that's interesting! Thanks for that! They definitely have a connection in the EU (don't know much about the Disney stuff yet, or TCW or that matter), with one comic series called Obsession has a whole sub-plot about them and how Obi-Wan wants to understand her and help her find her way.

Haha! I think everyone just imagines Phasma looking like Gwendoline Christie Wink.  
@AppleCrumble122

They retconned it in a novel and gave that whole "trying to understand Ventress" to Quinlan Vos instead of Obi-wan...... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

I was soooooo angry at first because I wanted to see the EU romance between Quinlan and Khaleen Hentz (and how he faces all sorts of dangers to return to her and their son)....Khaleen Hentz got the Mara Jade treatment and was removed Sad ......but I have to admit the new canon is a beautiful story that left me in tears.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 May 2016, 7:32 pm

panki wrote:They retconned it in a novel and gave that whole "trying to understand Ventress" to Quinlan Vos instead of Obi-wan...... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

I was soooooo angry at first because I wanted to see the EU romance between Quinlan and Khaleen Hentz (and how he faces all sorts of dangers to return to her and their son)....Khaleen Hentz got the Mara Jade treatment and was removed Sad ......but I have to admit the new canon is a beautiful story that left me in tears.
@panki

ROFL I had a feeling you were going to comment on this! Wink

Dude, Khaleen was bad-a**! Awesome hair too! Wink I didn't read much of the comics that she was in, but enjoyed the ones she was in. It's a shame we never got round to finding out what happened to them after Order 66 had ended and what they did during the Galactic Civil War. I should read the Quinlan/Asajj novel though, heard nothing but good things about it. But I agree, I really enjoyed Obi-Wan and Asajj's strange connection with each other.

Oh Mara Jade... please don't... I'm still not over it Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Wed 11 May 2016, 7:48 pm

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
panki wrote:They retconned it in a novel and gave that whole "trying to understand Ventress" to Quinlan Vos instead of Obi-wan...... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

@panki

ROFL I had a feeling you were going to comment on this! Wink

Dude, Khaleen was bad-a**! Awesome hair too! Wink I didn't read much of the comics that she was in, but enjoyed the ones she was in. It's a shame we never got round to finding out what happened to them after Order 66 had ended and what they did during the Galactic Civil War. I should read the Quinlan/Asajj novel though, heard nothing but good things about it. But I agree, I really enjoyed Obi-Wan and Asajj's strange connection with each other.

Oh Mara Jade... please don't... I'm still not over it Sad
@AppleCrumble122

Hehe.... Quinlan Vos is a big weakness of mine....can't help jumping into topics connected to him.....you do know me well Razz

I know how you feel....I'm still mourning the removal of Khaleen Sad In the EU, the last few issues of Star Wars Republic show that Master Tholme, his LI (I have forgotten her name...she is also a jedi), Khaleen and her son are in hiding on Quinlan's planet....and Quinlan, a Devaronian bounty hunter and a young wookie escape Kashyyk after order 66 and they all get reunited in the last episode....it was such a lovely ending ...sigh Sad (They do something awful to Master Tholme in the canon novel but I don't want to spoil it in case you plan to read the book) Sad

Dark Disciple is a really good read....I find it only second to Lords of the Sith (which is a wonderful book if you're a Vader fan)...and a lot of it is similar to Reylo...I can see Reylo taking a similar path but with a happier ending....Obi-wan is particularly well written in the book....they even indicate he had a flirty relationship with Ventress (to maintain continuity with TCW).

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Sun 15 May 2016, 6:10 pm

Reylo is my absolute #1 ship.

Next would be Revan x Bastila, although their tragic story keeps pulling at my hearstrings whenever I think of them so I'm more passive about them (plus the lack of content, sigh). Anakin x Padme I quite liked too (although I admit there were some parts in the movie(s) where I could barely stand them...).

Beyond those 3 I ship
- Kylux (for crack and because I love Hux and hot fanart)
- Stormpilot for fluff
- Chewbacca x Maz (for crack)
- Phasma x Hux (don't most people meet at the workplace these days? haha)
- Phasma x Rey (because I imagine them to be active freaks and as someone who likes sports that fits quite well)
- Cougar!Leia & Poe (for crack)
- Hux and that alien lady spy from Maz's castle (because I can totally see Hux lounging like that big fat alien guy with that woman at his side, lmao)

Yeah, I guess you could say I'm tolerant of anything that isn't hate-riddled (I used to have Finnrey on my list for sideships as well, but can't find enough content that doesn't hatred for other ships :/).

Only one I'd never ship is BB-8. He's innocence personified.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Sun 15 May 2016, 8:51 pm

R2D2/C3PO. Droid Power-couple is a guilty pleasure.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Sat 04 Jun 2016, 1:43 pm

In this trilogy I support:

Reylo
Stormpilot
Hux/Kylo's lightsaber
Maz/Chewie
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 04 Jun 2016, 2:05 pm

BenRey wrote:In this trilogy I support:

Reylo
Stormpilot
Hux/Kylo's lightsaber
Maz/Chewie
@BenRey

lol! at the bolded. This NEEDS to happen.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next