Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

+58
Gemini
12 Parsnips
special_cases
Lovely_Rose
Teo oswald
spacebaby45678
DeeBee
Man Without A Star
Starliteprism
LadyGaufrette
rey09
Geralt_Riv
MaddieDove
SW_Heroine_Journey
Moonlight13
adamdrivershair
cherrylipstick
Saracene
loversinthestorm
rawpowah
Blood Moon
vaderito
whisperingwillow
nickandnora
Sparkle
BB-Rey
Kylo Rey
californiagirl
MrsWindu
kroi
ZioRen
Riri
Darth Dementor
Irina de France
Night Huntress
SkyStar
Tex
Helix
ReyofLightSide
SoloSideCousin
Kessel
Darth_Awakened
ISeeAnIsland
Cowgirlsamurai
snufkin
Darth Dingbat
jakkusun
SanghaRen
EchoBase
Armadeus
BastilaBey
CienaRee
Darth Rowan
panki
Moonjump05
Rimfaxe96
Sylvia Snow
MoonlitMoss
62 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 9 Empty Re: General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

Post by Saracene Wed 16 May 2018, 7:53 pm

kroi wrote:I don't even remotely see these scenes as Poe trying to pick-up Rey... and he isn't trying to touch Rey once Finn leaves, he's making a waving hand gesture because he referring to Luke's Force projection. Like 'Force' stuff *waves hand*.
@kroi

I think there's a fair amount of anxiety about Rey and Poe's future interactions among Reylos.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 9 Empty Re: General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

Post by kroi Wed 16 May 2018, 8:09 pm

Saracene wrote:
kroi wrote:I don't even remotely see these scenes as Poe trying to pick-up Rey... and he isn't trying to touch Rey once Finn leaves, he's making a waving hand gesture because he referring to Luke's Force projection. Like 'Force' stuff *waves hand*.
@kroi

I think there's a fair amount of anxiety about Rey and Poe's future interactions among Reylos.
@Saracene

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? I'm sure people are anxious but I don't think it's warranted when LFL has put so much Reylo content in the ST and ended up barely having Rey & Poe meet at the end of the second film of the trilogy; that's not typically how you set up a romance for the lead female Jedi of the story.
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Wed 16 May 2018, 8:26 pm

kroi wrote:
Saracene wrote:
@kroi

@Saracene

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? I'm sure people are anxious but I don't think it's warranted when LFL has put so much Reylo content in the ST and ended up barely having Rey & Poe meet at the end of the second film of the trilogy; that's not typically how you set up a romance for the lead female Jedi of the story.
@kroi

I agree that it's not warranted, but if I remember right the thread about Rey/Poe being a crack ship went to seven pages. And people seem to read an attempt of pick-up into the scene purely to say what a terrible romantic prospect he is for Rey.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi Wed 16 May 2018, 8:34 pm

Saracene wrote:
kroi wrote:
Saracene wrote:
@kroi

@Saracene

@kroi

I agree that it's not warranted, but if I remember right the thread about Rey/Poe being a crack ship went to seven pages. And people seem to read an attempt of pick-up into the scene purely to say what a terrible romantic prospect he is for Rey.
@Saracene

Yeah I just don't see it at all... I think Poe's personality is just one of a hotshot flyboy and thus he likes to show off. Even if he was flirting or trying to 'pick-up' Rey, she's clearly not interested. The main point seems to be to get the Resistance Quad Squad on friendly terms going into 9. It would be odd to not have any connection between Rey & Poe since they'll be likely working closely together in the Resistance. And of course Damerey's will read plenty into it, because some have been hoping for a relationship since the TFA novel.... In other words nothing to see here! Wink
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Wed 16 May 2018, 8:45 pm

@kroi Agreed there won't be anything actually happening in regards to Rey-Poe. I just find it funny to see Poe try and brag about himself to Rey, and she's completely unresponsive to him. I'm actually not worried at all. The only reason the two met at all at the end of TLJ was because they were two main characters that hadn't even seen each other yet after nearly 5 hours of a film series. The total lack of interaction up to this point would strongly suggest how unimportant their dynamic is to the trilogy structure.

I have found these Poe comic discussions oddly reassuring, if anything. Reylo train all the way!
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi Wed 16 May 2018, 8:47 pm

californiagirl wrote:@kroi Agreed there won't be anything actually happening in regards to Rey-Poe. I just find it funny to see Poe try and brag about himself to Rey, and she's completely unresponsive to him. I'm actually not worried at all. The only reason the two met at all at the end of TLJ was because they were two main characters that hadn't even seen each other yet after nearly 5 hours of a film series. The total lack of interaction up to this point would strongly suggest how unimportant their dynamic is to the trilogy structure.

I have found these Poe comic discussions oddly reassuring, if anything. Reylo train all the way!
@californiagirl

100%!! Also, remember that this is the same guy who did the fart wedding for Snap!! lol!
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Thu 17 May 2018, 12:47 am

I''m pretty sure he's been drinking in the comic, I mean can you actually imagine him shouting "Torture buddies", it's cringy af

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 17 May 2018, 1:04 am

@Riri

yeah, imagine Rey would've been really tortured I mean physically hurt- that would make that comment 1000 times worse! Ugh

The author of this comic has really bad taste of dialogue - I'm not a "Poe" fan, but I can't imagine even him saying something that cringy and to a woman he barely know...

Imagine Ben would say to Rey- "So, we both have been abused by Snoke- we're abuse buddies now" WTF? Suspect
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Thu 17 May 2018, 1:28 am

Night Huntress wrote:@Riri

yeah, imagine Rey would've been really tortured I mean physically hurt- that would make that comment 1000 times worse! Ugh

The author of this comic has really bad taste of dialogue - I'm not a "Poe" fan, but I can't imagine even him saying something that cringy and to a woman he barely know...

Imagine Ben would say to Rey- "So, we both have been abused by Snoke- we're abuse buddies now" WTF? Suspect
@Night Huntress

Yeah! I 'm not a Poe fan either (although I quite liked him in TFA, maybe because he had so little space Lolilol ) but I really can't see him saying something like that. It's too silly even for him, very bad taste Rolling Eyes
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 17 May 2018, 1:30 am

Saracene wrote:The mention of torture doesn't bother me, because the world of SW to me always felt intrinsically more violent and accepting of violence than our real 21st century western societies.
@Saracene

Yeah. That's bascially it. Like woo-hoo-ing during "blastering" off the troopers.

Also, I have an impression that they're trying hard to make of Poe Han 2.0.

Which is an insult to Han. I don't want to even to try sound intelligent about it or try to explain it's just it.

lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 17 May 2018, 1:52 am

cherrylipstick wrote:
Night Huntress wrote:@Riri

@Night Huntress

Yeah! I 'm not a Poe fan either (although I quite liked him in TFA, maybe because he had so little space Lolilol ) but I really can't see him saying something like that. It's too silly even for him, very bad taste Rolling Eyes
@cherrylipstick

I haven't read anything of the Poe comics except what has been posted here, and I have only read about the first third of TLJ novelization, but by considering how Poe is written here and how Poe is written in the first part of thr
TLJ book, LF is doing that character no favors in ancillary materials lately. Farting Poe. Dumb lug/cockpit jock Poe who needs BB8 to save him all the time. Beer Sloshing/Torture Buddies Poe. These aren't good looks. Maybe it's a weak attempt to be funny, but whatever it is, he looks less than wise in these extra materials lately, and I wonder if it is all throw-away writing or if it means something.

Ugh, how brilliant and subversive it would be if the "perfect" guy is all wrong about what the galaxy needs and the pale, tortured, scarred one in black is actually right?

Do it LF! Do it! You turned Luke on his head! Keep going!! Lol!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 17 May 2018, 3:05 am

@SoloSideCousin

yeah, I haven't read the Poe-Comics myself just saw excerpts from it on Tumblr/Twitter and here. But from what I saw (and maybe that's not enough to judge them, so sorry if I'm too harsh), well let's put it that way. If I would be a Poe-fan I would be very upset with what they're doing with my favorite character.

Never though I would defend Poe, but it does seem OOC even for him being that big of a douche.

Last edited by Night Huntress on Thu 17 May 2018, 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 17 May 2018, 4:08 am

Night Huntress wrote:@SoloSideCousin

yeah, I haven't read the Poe-Comics myself just saw excerpts from it on Tumblr/Twitter and here. But from what I saw (and maybe that's not enough to judge them, so sorry if I'm too harsh), well let's put it that way. If I would be a Poe-fan I would be very upset with what they're doing with my favorite character.

Never though I would defend Poe, but it does seem OOC even for him being that big of a douche.
@Night Huntress

I can share my subjctive experience with Poe comics. I read a few out of pure curiosity. And I found it uninteresting and boring beyond any level.
Also, I stumled upon a more than few hints of Poe's characterization in TLJ in those comics. (Like "lecturing" Leia in the matters of her own twin brother - which I found a bit disgusting).
I'll post some panels later on today when I come home.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 19 May 2018, 11:54 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Night Huntress wrote:@SoloSideCousin

@Night Huntress

I can share my subjctive experience with Poe comics. I read a few out of pure curiosity. And I found it uninteresting and boring beyond any level.
Also, I stumled upon a more than few hints of Poe's characterization in TLJ in those comics. (Like "lecturing" Leia in the matters of her own twin brother - which I found a bit disgusting).
I'll post some panels later on today when I come home.
@Darth_Awakened

hi all, I've been enjoying reading everyone's reactions to the latest Poe comic. Oh boy! not too harsh at all - we all engage with different parts of SW and it's one of the things I love about SW!
Yeah I wouldn't want to spend money on them. I think the latest are a bit pedestrian. the flashbacks to TFA events is not really super interesting overall but there are a few things that sparked my interest. I think reading the full issue is better than reading excerpts- but maybe that's because I find different things interesting..
The previous arc with Lor San Tekka had me utterly riveted! Lately I've read a few interviews with writers of SW canon, and they've discussed how other content is prioritised and how it all fits together which I've found has clarified for me what I can take away from comics like the Poe comics. I've concluded that facts are solid - they are all run by the story group for okay and approved. So anything force lore is good stuff (which I tend to eat up!) Character wise I think they are given more freedom with little moments here and there and they are, I think, not meant to tell us anything definite about the relationship between the characters..unless it is really explicitly addressed.

Charles Soule, the writer of the Poe comics, said about Poe in a recent interview:
StarWars.com: While Han Solo and Poe Dameron are a type of foil for one another, and both use unconventional methods at times, they are more dissimilar than they are alike. Compare and contrast the two pilots and what makes them tick.

Charles Soule: ...Han is just a darker guy in general than Poe. You can rely on him, if he decides you’re worth his time and energy, but that’s not a foregone conclusion. I don’t think you’re ever quite sure where you stand with Han Solo, which is part of what makes him a great character. Poe is a more selfless character, just in general. I don’t see him ever trying to cut and run as long as there’s still someone he might be able to help. That said, Poe’s rampant idealism and self-confidence absolutely gets him into trouble, much the way Han’s sense of self-interest causes problems for him, as well. They’re both pretty awesome, though!

[source: https://www.starwars.com/news/charles-soule-on-the-resistances-best-pilot-and-whats-next-in-marvel-poe-dameron]
-the bolded is how the writer views Poe and writes him- I think all the quips about Poe being the best pilot in the galaxy and (and he loves to talk about it ) is to show his rampant self-confidence, and less about showing Rey isn't impressed (just IMHO I won't tell anyone how to see things). Also in the latest comic we see another character (snap Wexley I think it was) makes a remark about the best pilot in the galaxy and Poe - so it's portrayed as a subject of a little ribbing for many of the characters and how they view Poe.

There was another interesting comment from the writer:
StarWars.com: In May, you have a new arc in store for readers. What can you tell us about it?

Charles Soule: The bookends of Poe Dameron issues 26-31 are set moments after the events of The Last Jedi. I don’t want to suggest that it’s a direct mini-sequel or anything like that; the story is told as a flashback in a conversation following the Battle of Crait. It just gives fans a taste of where things are after the film wraps up. It also takes a look at both The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi from the point of view of characters we didn’t necessarily see in the movies, and will catch us up on what Black Squadron was up to during Episode VIII in particular. I can’t wait for these issues to begin coming out — they were so much fun to write!

-not viewing it as a mini-sequel is good advice I've tried to take on board.. I'll take the facts, but the rest of the content is not to be read into too much. At least, I'll try!  Smile
Two final quick thoughts, [I'll head over to the force/balance thread to share this new content] :
1- about the big 'best pilot in the galaxy' plotline - #27 seems to be building on this in a new way that brings in Poe using the force. And which could be very important for IX.
2- Grieving Leia and the echoes was very interesting.. Looked to me like she was using the force? And her comments about the force were super interesting content to me too. bye!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by adamdrivershair Wed 23 May 2018, 9:16 pm

Anyone had a look at the new material out from the official TLJ comic? You can find the first force bond scene here: https://tellcassiopeia.tumblr.com/post/174171395366/first-force-bond-scene-from-the-official-tlj-comic

I'm... not a huge fan of the style. Kylo's face is rather unfortunate; he doesn't really look like AD.
adamdrivershair
adamdrivershair
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Wed 23 May 2018, 9:46 pm

adamdrivershair wrote:Anyone had a look at the new material out from the official TLJ comic? You can find the first force bond scene here: https://tellcassiopeia.tumblr.com/post/174171395366/first-force-bond-scene-from-the-official-tlj-comic

I'm... not a huge fan of the style. Kylo's face is rather unfortunate; he doesn't really look like AD.
@adamdrivershair
True. He looks like he's having an allergic reaction or something here Laughing :
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 9 Tumblr10
It's been discussed here: http://www.reyloskyforum.net/t786p1000-discussions-tweets-instagram
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 01 Jun 2018, 12:21 am

Batuu - the planet that will be the 'location' of Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland and Walt Disney World will be featured in the upcoming novel Star Wars: Thrawn Alliances (July 24, 2018)

"a novel that sees Darth Vader joining forces with Grand Admiral Thrawn and taking on a secret mission. It turns out that the two of them will be visiting Batuu, and it appears that they both have some history there."

https://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-batuu/

In addition, the name of the village (the attractions) is Black Spire Outpost

"The largest settlement on the planet Batuu, Black Spire Outpost is an infamous stop for traders, adventurers, and smugglers traveling around the Outer Rim and Wild Space. Off the beaten path, this outpost has become a haven for the galaxy’s most colorful — and notorious — characters. Widely known for the petrified remains of its once towering ancient trees, the spires now stand guard across the river valleys and plains and have long captured the imagination of travelers to this planet. To the first settlers, these petrified spires became more than just landmarks; they became the heart of the outpost itself."

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/05/black-spire-outpost-revealed-to-be-the-name-of-the-village-in-star-wars-galaxys-edge/

I have a feeling Batuu will make an appearance in Episode 9 - intrigued about theories as to how! Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 01 Jun 2018, 3:44 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Batuu - the planet that will be the 'location' of Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland and Walt Disney World will be featured in the upcoming novel Star Wars: Thrawn Alliances (July 24, 2018)

"a novel that sees Darth Vader joining forces with Grand Admiral Thrawn and taking on a secret mission. It turns out that the two of them will be visiting Batuu, and it appears that they both have some history there."

"The largest settlement on the planet Batuu, Black Spire Outpost is an infamous stop for traders, adventurers, and smugglers traveling around the Outer Rim and Wild Space. Off the beaten path, this outpost has become a haven for the galaxy’s most colorful — and notorious — characters. Widely known for the petrified remains of its once towering ancient trees, the spires now stand guard across the river valleys and plains and have long captured the imagination of travelers to this planet. To the first settlers, these petrified spires became more than just landmarks; they became the heart of the outpost itself."

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/05/black-spire-outpost-revealed-to-be-the-name-of-the-village-in-star-wars-galaxys-edge/

I have a feeling Batuu will make an appearance in Episode 9 - intrigued about theories as to how! Very Happy
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Thanks for this SW_Heroine_Journey! Yeah seems we are about to be gettting to know Batuu a lot better!

There was an excerpt of the Thrawn novel you mentioned, published on starwars.com a month or two ago.. the excerpt actually mentions Batuu - so if you may want to check it out. See Here: https://www.starwars.com/news/thrawn-alliances-excerpt

Apparently Batuu is close to Thrawn's home.. but given I am yet to discover Thrawn it doesn't tell me much lol. I do look forward to getting to know this character - there is just so many directions to head in when discovering SW canon! lol. OH well it makes the wait between TLJ and IX go fast!

Do you know Thrawn SW_Heroine_Journey?

I might get the audio book of this novel - but I'm wondering if it is worth it if I have not read any of the other Thrawn stuff? anyone able to let me know maybe once the book is released?
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 01 Jun 2018, 8:33 am

DeeBee wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Batuu - the planet that will be the 'location' of Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland and Walt Disney World will be featured in the upcoming novel Star Wars: Thrawn Alliances (July 24, 2018)

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Thanks for this SW_Heroine_Journey! Yeah seems we are about to be gettting to know Batuu a lot better!

There was an excerpt of the Thrawn novel you mentioned, published on starwars.com a month or two ago.. the excerpt actually mentions Batuu - so if you may want to check it out. See Here: https://www.starwars.com/news/thrawn-alliances-excerpt

Apparently Batuu is close to Thrawn's home.. but given I am yet to discover Thrawn it doesn't tell me much lol. I do look forward to getting to know this character - there is just so many directions to head in when discovering SW canon! lol. OH well it makes the wait between TLJ and IX go fast!

Do you know Thrawn SW_Heroine_Journey?

I might get the audio book of this novel - but I'm wondering if it is worth it if I have not read any of the other Thrawn stuff? anyone able to let me know maybe once the book is released?
@DeeBee

What I only know of Thrawn is what I saw in the last season of Rebels.  I am new to Star Wars, thanks to TLJ, so I've been trying to piece things together.  Doing it all is exhausting - lol, so I pick things here and there.  Very Happy

Thanks to Wayward Jedi on YouTube*, I do know that because of the first Thrawn novel, it is revealed that the Emperor was seeking god-like powers, which will probably be explored more in this new novel coming up.  (I would not be surprised if that will somehow tie into Episode 9...that the big bad all along is the dark side of the force, or that the Emperor is a presence still somehow, and Snoke was his puppet.  We shall see!)

*If I recall correctly, first mention was in the 'Star Wars: Supreme Leader Snoke - A Mythic Case Study' video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLDs7mtg9g4

The second mention was in the video that had his summary of TLJ novelization.  He said mentions in there just hint to something peculiar going on, and Episode 9 will be the reveal.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 02 Jun 2018, 10:41 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey

lol yeah I agree - it can be 'exhausting' if we aim to know it all, read it all, see it all.. phew! It's great we can help each other out!
Thanks for the thoughts on Thrawn, he seems to have a really positive following!

Thanks for the vid recommendations!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 03 Jun 2018, 4:59 pm

If anyone is interested in pre-purchasing the "Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy" by Amy Ratcliffe as mentioned on May 30, 2018 at starwars.com

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-women-of-the-galaxy-announced

It is now available on the publisher's website (Chronicle Books)

https://www.chroniclebooks.com/titles/entertainment/star-wars/star-wars-women-of-the-galaxy.html

With amazon, etc - I was informed by Chronicle Books it will be available in the next week or so
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Mon 04 Jun 2018, 5:22 pm

I somehow stumbled across the (1 month old already) news on “Flight of the Falcon”. Everyone goes like “Batuu again! It must be important for IX” while my first reaction was “Bazine Netal!!!” followed by “in books for kids?” Shocked I wonder if Delilah S. Dawson will be involved. I am still annoyed about not knowing what Bazine retrieved in “The Perfect Weapon”. Or was it revealed somewhere and I missed it?

https://www.inverse.com/article/44666-star-wars-episode-ix-spoilers-millennium-falcon-batuu
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Mon 04 Jun 2018, 8:32 pm

SanghaRen wrote:I somehow stumbled across the (1 month old already) news on “Flight of the Falcon”. Everyone goes like “Batuu again! It must be important for IX” while my first reaction was “Bazine Netal!!!” followed by “in books for kids?” Shocked I wonder if Delilah S. Dawson will be involved. I am still annoyed about not knowing what Bazine retrieved in “The Perfect Weapon”. Or was it revealed somewhere and I missed it?

https://www.inverse.com/article/44666-star-wars-episode-ix-spoilers-millennium-falcon-batuu
@SanghaRen

Yeah Flight of the Falcon looks cool, but we know so little about it so far. Tell me more about the perfect weapon Sangha Ren - what happened? do tell! Do we not know what the weapon was? that sounds super interesting!
Uh oh.. the main weapon in IX is still a mystery....

edited to add: whooo these books are pretty cheap. I might just go ahead and by them. @Sangha Ren have you read the other short stories? is it worth it to buy them all do you think? or anyone else read all the journey to star wars the force awakens ebooks?

Last edited by DeeBee on Mon 04 Jun 2018, 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added comment)
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 06 Jun 2018, 9:48 am

@Riri
Interesting. Despite the odd art work in these marvel comics I like how last Jedi has been interpreted. I wish we had visually seen kylo shirtless on anch to like interpreted here . Lol! Also the mirror cave scene is interesting- here rey just sees a blurry smear in the mirror whereas in the film it was blatantly kylo’s outline in shadow but having said that the next picture is rey touching the mirror from a side view so it looks like the hut scene where rey and kylo touch hands ( foreshadowing ).
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next