Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

+64
DeeBee
Let The Past Die
AhsokaTano
Lucina
californiagirl
12 Parsnips
Man Without A Star
rawpowah
EchoBase
giaciak2
special_cases
SanghaRen
Dar-ren19
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
KnightsofReylo_2015
Starliteprism
Night Huntress
Teo oswald
MyOnlyHope
BB-Rey
rey09
MrsWindu
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Marchtwin
ReyofLightSide
Helix
Mana
Cowgirlsamurai
Blood Moon
Kylo Rey
Xylo Ren
spacebaby45678
Armadeus
Darth Dingbat
Kylo Men
BenRey
MeadowofAshes
MindAndMagic
Irina de France
Moonlight13
Piper Maru
SkyStar
SoloSideCousin
ISeeAnIsland
Darth_Awakened
Maria26
CienaRee
IoJovi
BastilaBey
vaderito
snufkin
FrolickingFizzgig
MoonlitMoss
AceofWands
Reylo Lemon
guardienne
panki
Darth Dementor
Kylo Ren
Search Your Feelings
Saracene
Kessel
68 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] - Page 28 Empty Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 31 Mar 2018, 12:58 pm

@Mila95
I know ! I thought that too and I thought if true Han would understand the whole rey/kylo dynamic even more. Am looking forward to it Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] - Page 28 Empty Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Post by special_cases Sat 31 Mar 2018, 1:40 pm

I hope these leaks are true, that dude had long history in SW fandom - well, at least he didn't come out of nowhere. I was saying for long time that only way I see this story/script work (by Kasdan) is to make lady Kira THE villain.

Spoiler:
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 31 Mar 2018, 3:28 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Ok this is just in on Reddit regarding Han Solo film- some “ leaks “ regarding film. If true we are in for some interesting surprises and the hardcore fanboys are gonna be upset - read (or not) at your own peril :

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/
@AhsokaTano

What thread has the "leaks"? Is it this one?

https://twitter.com/Warmustbeend123/status/980095193390178307

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/88jd0j/possible_plot_information_leaked_for_solo_massive/
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 31 Mar 2018, 3:48 pm

@ISeeAnIsland
Yeah both of those you’ve listed . They might be fake spoilers but I like them and hoping they are true ! Lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 31 Mar 2018, 4:40 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@ISeeAnIsland
Yeah both of those you’ve listed . They might be fake spoilers but I like them and hoping they are true ! Lol!
@AhsokaTano

They've very interesting. (Except for the bit about Lando... I can see everyone griping about that if it's true.) The rest though...wow, that's far darker than I expected from that movie.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 31 Mar 2018, 5:17 pm

I can see Han’s lady friend betraying him but first thing these ‘friends’ always seem to forget is who wrote it? Just like how most leaks sounded more like Eli Roth than Rian Johnson (or fanboy fan fiction), have these people bothered to watch anything else Kasdan has written or listened to him talk about Han? Because this sounds more like one of those FAF spoilers
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sat 31 Mar 2018, 5:45 pm

Hmm... I buy Miss Qi'ra being a villain because that's really the thing that makes most sense right now without cheapening HanLeia, but the ending sounds waaaay too tinfoil and FAF. Like it was written by a Kylo anti who wants that to be the end of IX.

edit: Don't forget it's April 1st, guys!

@special_cases How would this enhance Rey/Kylo thematically?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:44 pm

@rawpowah

Spoiler:

I love your avatar so much, so cute! cheers
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:47 pm

@special_cases Thank you! (for the compliment and especially the reply)

Spoiler:
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:55 pm

rawpowah wrote:@special_cases Thank you! (for the compliment and especially the reply)

Spoiler:
@rawpowah

Spoiler:

special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 05 Apr 2018, 7:02 pm

Premiere will be at the Cannes Film Festival, the place where if audiences don't like a film they boo it. So that should be interesting to hear what the reaction is.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 05 Apr 2018, 7:36 pm

snufkin wrote:Premiere will be at the Cannes Film Festival, the place where if audiences don't like a film they boo it. So that should be interesting to hear what the reaction is.
@snufkin

Actually that might be a pretty good show of confidence by LF, because the Cannes audiences can be brutal.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 06 Apr 2018, 3:39 pm

Well well well it look like our “ leaker “ from a few weeks ago got this right - the villain appears to be a woman( Enfys Nest):

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Fri 06 Apr 2018, 4:00 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Well well well it look like our “ leaker “ from a few weeks ago got this right - the villain appears to be a woman( Enfys Nest):

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/
@AhsokaTano

“Enfys Nest, an extremely dangerous marauder, has quickly forged an infamous reputation for herself and her gang of pirates – the Cloud Riders.”

omgg sounds so bad***!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 06 Apr 2018, 4:08 pm

@ rey09
I know !!!! I can’t wait for this film now !!!! Just over a month and half wait !! Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Fri 06 Apr 2018, 4:32 pm

Yessss! Finally a female villain.

I still think Qira is secretly Enfys Nest behind that mask, but that's just a headcanon! Lol

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sat 07 Apr 2018, 1:39 pm

I think this is new?
Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] - Page 28 PP34309
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 07 Apr 2018, 1:44 pm

@skystar
Fab new poster ! Also these new posters of Enfys Nest looking cool and bada**!!
Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] - Page 28 44f43910
Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] - Page 28 B0f1b010
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Sat 07 Apr 2018, 1:45 pm

@AhsokaTano Yeah, I also have to say that I love the design of characters and costumes in Solo and I like how she combines tribal and robotic elements.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Sat 07 Apr 2018, 1:54 pm

@rey09

Oh boy I’m getting really excited about this female villain too - I’ll be very interested to see who’s behind that mask for sure.

@SkyStar
It seems to fit in with the coloration vibe of this poster too. The hint of concentric circles make it seem like Han is in the middle of target practice

Solo: A Star Wars Story [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] - Page 28 2e7d3710

https://twitter.com/theswlegacy/status/982359582663172097?s=20
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 07 Apr 2018, 1:59 pm

SkyStar wrote:@AhsokaTano Yeah, I also have to say that I love the design of characters and costumes in Solo and I like how she combines tribal and robotic elements.
@SkyStar

Yess, love the tribal-ness of the look. She just looks so sick! @MrsWindu I really want to know the actress!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 07 Apr 2018, 2:55 pm

I too love the look of this film especially with the costumes . Am getting really hyped now and even more so finding out all this info about Enfys Nest! Not long to go now . Just over a month!....
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sat 07 Apr 2018, 4:17 pm

Enfys Nest Is female? That’s awesome! I agree, her outfit looks very cool although I think her and her gang look a little like the KOR. Is her gang based on Corellia or some other planet?

@Riri - I like that head canon about Enfys potentially being Qi’ra! Or maybe one of Lando’s ex-girlfriends.... Wink
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 07 Apr 2018, 5:11 pm

Hopefully bad a** lady pirate gets to actually be a villain, unlike Phasma. Or the gang gets to do stuff, unlike the Glaswegian/Indonesian gangters in TFA who basically got eaten by Rathtars.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 07 Apr 2018, 5:53 pm

snufkin wrote:Hopefully bad a** lady pirate gets to actually be a villain, unlike Phasma. Or the gang gets to do stuff, unlike the Glaswegian/Indonesian gangters in TFA who basically got eaten by Rathtars.
@snufkin

Read somewhere she is not the main villain, she's not big in the movie but "important." However...they are thinking of making movies with her!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next