Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll

+25
Starchaser
Forsythia
EchoBase
IoJovi
Force22
MindAndMagic
BastilaBey
FrolickingFizzgig
ZenBrainJam
LadyHa
Slade
Helix
Saracene
spacebaby45678
Xylo Ren
Kessel
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
Reynak
RKR Connection
panki
Darth_Awakened
Little_Boots
Kylo Ren
MeadowofAshes
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the sexiest SW man of all?

Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 12 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap60%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 55 ]
[ 1 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 91

Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll

Post by snufkin Mon 27 Jun 2016, 3:55 pm

Getting Barbies to misbehave with each other is one thing, but who knew it was even possible with Legos?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Mon 27 Jun 2016, 4:37 pm

It isn't just the words Lego Kylo says; it is also the way he says them. He sounds so intense and like he is experiencing sexual pleasure.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Mon 27 Jun 2016, 4:39 pm

ZenBrainJam wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Hmm I don't really know. I love the way Obi-Wan looks physically in The Phantom Menace, but I'm not fond of his hair or beard in the next two PT films. His characterization is enough to make up for that though. Say what you will about the Prequels, but Obi-Wan was always great. The films are worth watching for him alone. He made the most of the script he had to work with and managed to tap into Alec Guiness' dearly-departed spirit or something. xD

I was never a Han Solo girl (though now that I'm older I see the appeal). I always liked Luke.

For the record I always found Darth Maul weirdly adorable in an alien kind of way. I just like the way he moves.

Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Tumblr_o6pnncSAi21rh8b9qo1_500

Weighing all the options now I'm going to have to pick Kylo. He's the character who got me to engage in my first fandom interactions, and he's incredibly beautiful. Let's be real, could have made him ugly and none of these debates would be going on right now. Actually scratch that, they still would be. If he wasn't Han and Leia's son and he was ugly not a single complaint would have been lodged, and TFA would lose 80% of what made it so full of potential.

Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o4tmweUasE1qkigpv_500

I'm excited about the future of this story because they went down such a risky route already. People can say TFA was a rehash and that the writers were playing it safe, but if fan reactions mean anything Kylo is far from safe. People were waiting 30 years to meet the canon incarnation of Han and Leia's child, and turns out he wasn't the handsome, bada** Jedi people were expecting. He's an emotional, dark side affiliated, angsty wreck of a manchild. We actually get to watch this tortured character evolve into the person who all waited for, and that's beautiful. Kylo is a real character, not a concept. I know his journey is going to be incredible.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Maul is not cute.. is hooooot! Agree about Obi1 beard and hair.

@ all the others
But these lines of the lego game are really so sexual?  I am not english so I can't catch the undertone, what he could say instead to be neutral in his pleas?
@ZenBrainJam

Just look at that gif up there of this sexy brat! How is it even possible for a guy to be that attractive? I could stare at that gif all day!

Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Mon 27 Jun 2016, 4:40 pm

And come on, I can't be the only one who wants to see another bridal carry...where Kylo carries Rey into his private quarters!
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 27 Jun 2016, 4:56 pm

Slade wrote:And come on, I can't be the only one who wants to see another bridal carry...where Kylo carries Rey into his private quarters!
@Slade

This came up a while back (before you joined, I believe) but a few of us have an end-of-IX-ish headcanon of him bridal carrying her up the ramp of the Millennium Falcon in the implied about-to-shag-like-bunnies manner used with Han and Leia.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 27 Jun 2016, 5:08 pm

Slade wrote:And come on, I can't be the only one who wants to see another bridal carry...where Kylo carries Rey into his private quarters!
@Slade

There's a whole missing time gap between when Han sees him carrying her off and she wakes up with him watching her. Like what the Hell happened in between? Like everybody in the FO didn't notice that he totally brought this sleeping young woman back with him, especially when they show most of what happened to Poe? At the very least, you know he went through her bag (and hopefully got rewarded by finding a packet of tampons and being a dude about it). And what the Hell did he exactly think was going to happen? That she'd give him the map and then be all impressed with him that she'd want to hang out?
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 27 Jun 2016, 5:30 pm

snufkin wrote:
@Slade

There's a whole missing time gap between when Han sees him carrying her off and she wakes up with him watching her. Like what the Hell happened in between? Like everybody in the FO didn't notice that he totally brought this sleeping young woman back with him, especially when they show most of what happened to Poe? At the very least, you know he went through her bag (and hopefully got rewarded by finding a packet of tampons and being a dude about it). And what the Hell did he exactly think was going to happen? That she'd give him the map and then be all impressed with him that she'd want to hang out?
@snufkin

He probably just held her in his lap the entire shuttle ride.

And as far as what he thought would happen, I got the feeling that once he unmasked, he figured that there'd be no way that she'd be able to resist that Solo smirk.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 27 Jun 2016, 5:32 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin

He probably just held her in his lap the entire shuttle ride.

And as far as what he thought would happen, I got the feeling that once he unmasked, he figured that there'd be no way that she'd be able to resist that Solo smirk.
@ISeeAnIsland

If he held her in his lap, that's equal parts creepy and sad seeing as how he seems pretty starved for any kind of human/physical contact (and seems to want that pretty badly from her).

Yeah it'll be interesting to see if they ever address the whole reason he took it off, other than probably jumping on it as an excuse to supposedly charm her, plus personal interests.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jun 2016, 6:03 pm

I'm thinking that he put her on a medical transport device once he got her onto his shuttle. Some form of stretcher or even a pod-like chamber for transporting unconscious or wounded people. And of course he probably watched over her the entire time and didn't let any of his men go near her. I'm sure Kylo would have preferred to hold her in his arms the whole trip but... gotta keep up appearances. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 27 Jun 2016, 6:09 pm

I, too, was never interested in Han or his story. I preferred Luke as a character all the way, though I wasn't attracted to him. Luke had the more interesting story. Han did help save the day here and there, but I wasn't endeared to his character.

Kylo is a win/win because he has an interesting story and he's HOT AF:

Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Tumblr_o83k9sH27m1rszoo3o4_r1_540
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Tumblr_o83k9sH27m1rszoo3o2_r1_540
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Tumblr_o83k9sH27m1rszoo3o3_r2_540

Check, check, CHEEEEEEEEECK bounce
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 27 Jun 2016, 6:17 pm

WhatGirl wrote:I'm thinking that he put her on a medical transport device once he got her onto his shuttle. Some form of stretcher or even a pod-like chamber for transporting unconscious or wounded people. And of course he probably watched over her the entire time and didn't let any of his men go near her. I'm sure Kylo would have preferred to hold her in his arms the whole trip but... gotta keep up appearances. Razz
@WhatGirl

You're probably right! Although on my list of Box Set wishes, besides Carrie Fisher doing the commentary, would be a scene where Rey is finally like "Dude, that move is creepy af!" and yells at him about whatever happened while she was asleep.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 27 Jun 2016, 6:29 pm

snufkin wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:I'm thinking that he put her on a medical transport device once he got her onto his shuttle. Some form of stretcher or even a pod-like chamber for transporting unconscious or wounded people. And of course he probably watched over her the entire time and didn't let any of his men go near her. I'm sure Kylo would have preferred to hold her in his arms the whole trip but... gotta keep up appearances. Razz
@WhatGirl

You're probably right! Although on my list of Box Set wishes, besides Carrie Fisher doing the commentary, would be a scene where Rey is finally like "Dude, that move is creepy af!" and yells at him about whatever happened while she was asleep.
@snufkin

I also want to know how many takes it took for Daisy to do that drop and for Adam to catch her so seamlessly. I'm sure that Daisy wound up on the floor more than a few times.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 27 Jun 2016, 6:38 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
snufkin wrote:
@WhatGirl

@snufkin

I also want to know how many takes it took for Daisy to do that drop and for Adam to catch her so seamlessly. I'm sure that Daisy wound up on the floor more than a few times.
@ISeeAnIsland

More than likely there was a crash pad, like the type used for bouldering, on the ground for the times when they didn't connect. Funny though, that is one aspect that there's absolutely nothing in the collateral or press material about.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Mon 27 Jun 2016, 7:20 pm

Kylo Ren, the power bottom: confirmed. Laughing

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Mon 27 Jun 2016, 7:27 pm

snufkin wrote:
@Slade

@snufkin

Lol went thru purse...tampons! Well, served him right! Oh dear, now I am imagining him *thinking about that* as he is watching her sleep. I am sure rumors flew all over SKB that Commander Ren snuck a girl in!
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Mon 27 Jun 2016, 7:34 pm

[quote="Slade"]
snufkin wrote:
@Slade

@snufkin

Lol went thru purse...tampons! Well, served him right! Oh dear, now I am imagining him *thinking about that* as he is watching her sleep. I am sure rumors flew all over SKB that Commander Ren snuck a girl in![/quote]
@Slade

Oh you know that's totally how Hux found out. Gossip among the troops. I guarantee that rumor reached his ears well before he asked for the sitrep for Takodana.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 27 Jun 2016, 8:37 pm

[quote="MeadowofAshes"]
Slade wrote:
snufkin wrote:
@Slade

@snufkin

Lol went thru purse...tampons! Well, served him right! Oh dear, now I am imagining him *thinking about that* as he is watching her sleep. I am sure rumors flew all over SKB that Commander Ren snuck a girl in![/quote]
@Slade

Oh you know that's totally how Hux found out. Gossip among the troops. I guarantee that rumor reached his ears well before he asked for the sitrep for Takodana.

Normally I'd say a DIY type like Rey probably has a diva cup. But tampons would be more likely to freak out a certain dark knight who you know snooped through her tool bag when she was asleep (serves him right).

"Gossip among the troops" for sure! Hux is likely going to be one of the actual big evils, but you gotta feel for the guy having to do clean up every time Ren goes off script for his personal interests. That'd be another great deleted scene, him having to do paperwork or getting told by poor nervous Mitaka that "er no map, he's locked up in his quarters with a girl he brought back with him."
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Mon 27 Jun 2016, 8:41 pm

"And he isn't answering his pages."
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 27 Jun 2016, 9:06 pm

[quote="snufkin"]
MeadowofAshes wrote:
Slade wrote:
snufkin wrote:
@Slade

@snufkin

@Slade

Normally I'd say a DIY type like Rey probably has a diva cup. But tampons would be more likely to freak out a certain dark knight who you know snooped through her tool bag when she was asleep (serves him right).

"Gossip among the troops" for sure! Hux is likely going to be one of the actual big evils, but you gotta feel for the guy having to do clean up every time Ren goes off script for his personal interests. That'd be another great deleted scene, him having to do paperwork or getting told by poor nervous Mitaka that "er no map, he's locked up in his quarters with a girl he brought back with him."
@snufkin

One of my favorite Reylo fanfic tropes to come out of all of this has been the gossiping Stormtroopers/Jr. officer bit. Never stops being funny.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:23 am

@ISeeAnIsland - that's probably like all the people who go back and forth down the corridor of Echo Base when Han and Leia are having their big argument. Like "Nothing to see here, still arguing. When are those two going to finally get a room?" You know that there were bets going on about when those two would finally hook up

Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Maxresdefault
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:49 am

snufkin wrote:
@Slade

@snufkin

Soooo.... I personally have this little headcanon of mine about this. The sleep of Rey is induced, but is the best one she ever experienced from her childhood. Because for the first time in ages she isn't alone. In her head there is someone else that keep her sleeping and yes, he is an enemy, but she doesn't feels so threatened. So she can finally let go and rest. The whole time, Kylo Ren, near her lying on a stretcher of sort, stares at her, fascinated. Yes, he goes through her bag, findig a lot of things, maybe tampons too (oh yes, mom's used this stuff too, oh, don't suppose to touch, girls personal personal item, put away), and a lot of scavenger tools, and little shiny things (oh, like a magpie, cute) and then after a while he just stays there, watching her and staying in her head to keep her sleeping, feeling at peace. Pure bliss, no thoughts. Just for work obviously.
Someone on tumblr calculated the amount of time needed to go from takodana to starkiller. Hours. Don't remember how many. But hours. So yes, if they will go for the force bond route, I think that hours in her head to make her sleep could be the starting point culminating with interrogation scene.
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:19 am

snufkin wrote:@ISeeAnIsland - that's probably like all the people who go back and forth down the corridor of Echo Base when Han and Leia are having their big argument. Like "Nothing to see here, still arguing. When are those two going to finally get a room?" You know that there were bets going on about when those two would finally hook up

Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 3 Maxresdefault
@snufkin

Look what a puffed up peacock Han is!  Like father, like son!
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:24 am

ZenBrainJam wrote:
snufkin wrote:
@Slade

@snufkin

Soooo.... I personally have this little headcanon of mine about this. The sleep of Rey is induced, but is the best one she ever experienced from her childhood. Because for the first time in ages she isn't alone. In her head there is someone else that keep her sleeping and yes, he is an enemy, but she doesn't feels so threatened. So she can finally let go and rest. The whole time, Kylo Ren, near her lying on a stretcher of sort, stares at her, fascinated. Yes, he goes through her bag, findig a lot of things, maybe tampons too (oh yes, mom's used this stuff too, oh, don't suppose to touch, girls personal personal item, put away), and a lot of scavenger tools, and little shiny things (oh, like a magpie, cute) and then after a while he just stays there, watching her and staying in her head to keep her sleeping, feeling at peace. Pure bliss, no thoughts. Just for work obviously.
Someone on tumblr calculated the amount of time needed to go from takodana to starkiller. Hours. Don't remember how many. But hours. So yes, if they will go for the force bond route, I think that hours in her head to make her sleep could be the starting point culminating with interrogation scene.
@ZenBrainJam

This head canon...is *glorious*!  And all hail the astrophysicist who calculated the time! And I imagine Kylo would have the ability to make it a "sweet" restful sleep.

And Kylo really **must** have it bad for Rey if he watched her for the entire trip (come on, we know he did!) and was still gazing at her in rapt fascination when she awoke.  She has bewitched him!
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:27 am

How do you think TPTB got Kylo's eyes to look so...soft and dreamy?  I think I read somewhere that it might just be an accidental result of the lighting refracting off Adam's contact lenses (which I think he wears, not sure).  Because, darn!  They look so soft and dreamy!
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:29 am

And y'all know what will make me cry?  When filming wraps and Adam chops off that gorgeous hair and grows that hipster goatee and 'stash back (barfs a little).

Can someone please stage an intervention to prevent this from happening?  Because reasons.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next