Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll

+25
Starchaser
Forsythia
EchoBase
IoJovi
Force22
MindAndMagic
BastilaBey
FrolickingFizzgig
ZenBrainJam
LadyHa
Slade
Helix
Saracene
spacebaby45678
Xylo Ren
Kessel
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
Reynak
RKR Connection
panki
Darth_Awakened
Little_Boots
Kylo Ren
MeadowofAshes
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the sexiest SW man of all?

Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 12 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap60%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 55 ]
[ 1 ]
Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 91

Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll

Post by Slade Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:36 am

Cute story:  some friends of mine took their toddler to Disney in Florida a few weeks ago, and they went to that Star Wars installment.  Their toddler is a SW fan (as much as a toddler can be).  they were trying to coax Julian (toddler) to tell me who he saw at Disney.  He saw "kylo" at the SW installation.  Then they asked me *how many Kylos* he saw, and he shyly held up two fingers.  Apparantly he saw another actor who was heading over to relieve/shift change with the first Kylo at the SW installation.  That was a cute convo in and of itself, but it made me think...

WHAT IF KYLO COULD SELF-REPLICATE???? 

Sexiest Man in Star Wars Poll - Page 4 Black-10
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenBrainJam Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:51 am

Slade wrote:
ZenBrainJam wrote:
snufkin wrote:
Slade wrote:And come on, I can't be the only one who wants to see another bridal carry...where Kylo carries Rey into his private quarters!
@Slade

There's a whole missing time gap between when Han sees him carrying her off and she wakes up with him watching her. Like what the Hell happened in between? Like everybody in the FO didn't notice that he totally brought this sleeping young woman back with him, especially when they show most of what happened to Poe? At the very least, you know he went through her bag (and hopefully got rewarded by finding a packet of tampons and being a dude about it). And what the Hell did he exactly think was going to happen? That she'd give him the map and then be all impressed with him that she'd want to hang out?
@snufkin

Soooo.... I personally have this little headcanon of mine about this. The sleep of Rey is induced, but is the best one she ever experienced from her childhood. Because for the first time in ages she isn't alone. In her head there is someone else that keep her sleeping and yes, he is an enemy, but she doesn't feels so threatened. So she can finally let go and rest. The whole time, Kylo Ren, near her lying on a stretcher of sort, stares at her, fascinated. Yes, he goes through her bag, findig a lot of things, maybe tampons too (oh yes, mom's used this stuff too, oh, don't suppose to touch, girls personal personal item, put away), and a lot of scavenger tools, and little shiny things (oh, like a magpie, cute) and then after a while he just stays there, watching her and staying in her head to keep her sleeping, feeling at peace. Pure bliss, no thoughts. Just for work obviously.
Someone on tumblr calculated the amount of time needed to go from takodana to starkiller. Hours. Don't remember how many. But hours. So yes, if they will go for the force bond route, I think that hours in her head to make her sleep could be the starting point culminating with interrogation scene.
@ZenBrainJam

This head canon...is *glorious*!  And all hail the astrophysicist who calculated the time! And I imagine Kylo would have the ability to make it a "sweet" restful sleep.

And Kylo really **must** have it bad for Rey if he watched her for the entire trip (come on, we know he did!) and was still gazing at her in rapt fascination when she awoke.  She has bewitched him!
@Slade

Of course he was still staring at her, just few moments before he was still in her head, keeping her sleeping. Then he softly left her, to allow her to wake up. That's why she was suddenly startled.
The power of headcanon is strong with me!
ZenBrainJam
ZenBrainJam
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:16 pm

If somebody actually calculated the amount of time spent on travel time, that wasn't Neil deGrasse Tyson (who seems to enjoy being a wet blanket in the interest of educating people about astrophysics). Thing is the whole "I'll watch you sleep for hours" behavior falls somewhere between the Beautiful Dreamer trope and Stalker with a Crush. Dude's gonna have to step up his game to convince her that he's not a creep, even with fabulous hair and sweet black, evil shuttle.

@slade - ha, you're so right about the peacock move being a family trait. It's funny re-watching that movie as an adult b/c there are so many callbacks to it in TFA that flew over the GA's head.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:26 pm

ZenBrainJam wrote:
Slade wrote:
ZenBrainJam wrote:
snufkin wrote:
Slade wrote:And come on, I can't be the only one who wants to see another bridal carry...where Kylo carries Rey into his private quarters!
@Slade

There's a whole missing time gap between when Han sees him carrying her off and she wakes up with him watching her. Like what the Hell happened in between? Like everybody in the FO didn't notice that he totally brought this sleeping young woman back with him, especially when they show most of what happened to Poe? At the very least, you know he went through her bag (and hopefully got rewarded by finding a packet of tampons and being a dude about it). And what the Hell did he exactly think was going to happen? That she'd give him the map and then be all impressed with him that she'd want to hang out?
@snufkin

Soooo.... I personally have this little headcanon of mine about this. The sleep of Rey is induced, but is the best one she ever experienced from her childhood. Because for the first time in ages she isn't alone. In her head there is someone else that keep her sleeping and yes, he is an enemy, but she doesn't feels so threatened. So she can finally let go and rest. The whole time, Kylo Ren, near her lying on a stretcher of sort, stares at her, fascinated. Yes, he goes through her bag, findig a lot of things, maybe tampons too (oh yes, mom's used this stuff too, oh, don't suppose to touch, girls personal personal item, put away), and a lot of scavenger tools, and little shiny things (oh, like a magpie, cute) and then after a while he just stays there, watching her and staying in her head to keep her sleeping, feeling at peace. Pure bliss, no thoughts. Just for work obviously.
Someone on tumblr calculated the amount of time needed to go from takodana to starkiller. Hours. Don't remember how many. But hours. So yes, if they will go for the force bond route, I think that hours in her head to make her sleep could be the starting point culminating with interrogation scene.
@ZenBrainJam

This head canon...is *glorious*!  And all hail the astrophysicist who calculated the time! And I imagine Kylo would have the ability to make it a "sweet" restful sleep.

And Kylo really **must** have it bad for Rey if he watched her for the entire trip (come on, we know he did!) and was still gazing at her in rapt fascination when she awoke.  She has bewitched him!
@Slade

Of course he was still staring at her, just few moments before he was still in her head, keeping her sleeping. Then he softly left her, to allow her to wake up. That's why she was suddenly startled.
@ZenBrainJam

You hear sort of a "thunk" noise that appears to wake her up when she's strapped to the interrogation chair. It's got sort of a "Force-y" sound to it, so I've been assuming that he did something Force-wise when he decided that it was time for Rey to wake up.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Tue 28 Jun 2016, 2:23 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
ZenBrainJam wrote:
Slade wrote:
ZenBrainJam wrote:
snufkin wrote:
@Slade

@snufkin

@ZenBrainJam

@Slade

@ZenBrainJam

You hear sort of a "thunk" noise that appears to wake her up when she's strapped to the interrogation chair. It's got sort of a "Force-y" sound to it, so I've been assuming that he did something Force-wise when he decided that it was time for Rey to wake up.
@ISeeAnIsland

He probably woke her after he had made sure that he looked his best Very Happy
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Tue 28 Jun 2016, 6:01 pm

Forsythia wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
ZenBrainJam wrote:
Slade wrote:
ZenBrainJam wrote:
snufkin wrote:
@Slade

@snufkin

@ZenBrainJam

@Slade

@ZenBrainJam

@ISeeAnIsland

He probably woke her after he had made sure that he looked his best Very Happy
@Forsythia

Because you know before he woke her, he got his hair done and worked on that pout and practiced that stand/remove helmet/eyes up/ face up manuever!
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mana Fri 28 Oct 2016, 6:39 am

Played by millennial sex symbol Adam Driver, great costume, great swag, tortured, angsty trash son with awesome hair, intense eyes and a big red lightsaber (hello, phallic symbol) that he likes to twirl when he's peacocking fighting (plus when he fights it almost looks like a dance).

Han and Leia's son wins hands down.

it's also been suggested that Kylo Ren has the most fanart dedicated to him out of all the TFA characters...so he's certainly made an impression...
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 18 Feb 2017, 11:02 am

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:Would a threesome with Han and Kylo be bad? Embarassed I voted for Kylo but Han was part of my sexual awakening!
@Mrs Ben Solo

Um...I'm with you there.

I had some X rated dreams with Han as a kid,but the moment that helmet came off all I thought was: eyes, lips, Embarassed hair!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by HJ98 Sat 01 Apr 2017, 11:48 am

Kylo Ren because.... Dramatically starts to take off mask.
Me: Oh, he's going to be some 40-60 year old with some sort of disfigurement or an ugly face.
Mask to come off and Kylo's face turns up to look at Rey.
Me: No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Dark hair, dark eyes, nice lips-Gosh!
Also Me: Grins like an idiot!

I like my guys a bit more squared in the jawline but something about Adam makes me want to swoon! Laughing
HJ98
HJ98
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 01 Apr 2017, 11:53 am

Lovely lips.
Watching Paterson again....really beautiful mouth.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 01 Apr 2017, 12:14 pm

I wish the results of this poll were a little more clear. It's such a toss up on who's winning...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 01 Apr 2017, 10:02 pm

I'm gonna say young Lando will in my top 3 once the new Han Solo movie comes out. Donald Glover/Childish Gambino is SEXY. Insert emoji with bulging heart eyes.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Sat 01 Apr 2017, 10:06 pm

Old Lando is pretty sexy, too. He could charm a Rathtar into bed.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4