Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Revan about to be made canon?

2 posters

Go down

Is Revan about to be made canon? Empty Is Revan about to be made canon?

Post by panki Sat 09 Jul 2016, 2:47 pm

I just found these interesting clues in the new comics that might be hinting at either Revan being made canon or a character like Revan with a new name. The helmet does have a passing resemblance to the one Revan wears in the EU...also, in the EU, Revan had a blood thirsty assassin protocol droid HK-47 who reappears during the Clone Wars and his whereabouts are not known after... recently in the Vader comics, a centuries old protocol was found locked away from the time of the Clone Wars and was put into a protocol droid body... this is also an assassin droid and also quite blood thirsty.

I. The Helmet

EU

Is Revan about to be made canon? Revanfindsmaskblank
Revan picks up Mandalorean Helmet

Lando comic (canon)

Is Revan about to be made canon? Lando
Lando finds ancient possessed sith helmet

II. The murderous Assasin Protocol droid

EU

Is Revan about to be made canon? Hk47
HK-47

Vader Comics (canon)

Is Revan about to be made canon? Tumblr_o1czx7wSlC1qcu5ayo1_500 Assassin droid 0-0-0

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Is Revan about to be made canon? Empty Re: Is Revan about to be made canon?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul 2016, 4:40 am

Yes yes yes LF make Revan cannon please Smile
I think it's possible. He was supposed to be in Clone wars, the creators even finished the episode but changed their mind at the end. Or maybe they'll take some parts of his story and apply it to Kylo's. Like two lightsabers, I think that's very possible (it also means there will be more toys to sell)

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:08 am

bela.mesecina wrote:Yes yes yes LF make Revan cannon please Smile
I think it's possible. He was supposed to be in Clone wars, the creators even finished the episode but changed their mind at the end. Or maybe they'll take some parts of his story and apply it to Kylo's. Like two lightsabers, I think that's very possible (it also means there will be more toys to sell)
@bela.mesecina

That is very true... speaking of toys, they also released a Revan action figure earlier this year... so this definitely points to some form of Revan appearing... Smile

Is Revan about to be made canon? 29c36528812b217d0f9f3d592263943f

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BastilaBey Sun 10 Jul 2016, 5:13 am

I was wondering if that disembodied voice in the rebels finale could have been Revan? the crossguard saber Ezra found in the temple was a very interesting addition too.
BastilaBey
BastilaBey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 4:52 pm

BastilaBey wrote:I was wondering if that disembodied voice in the rebels finale could have been Revan? the crossguard saber Ezra found in the temple was a very interesting addition too.
@BastilaBey

It looks like we're not the only ones who think Revan might be brought back to cannon...This is interesting theory(also very unlikely theory)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down