Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX?

+30
orangedelamer
rawpowah
GreyRey
tukicarreno
Teo oswald
lauvamp
giaciak2
Let The Past Die
motherofpearl1
Mana
Saracene
IoJovi
ReyofLightSide
Rimfaxe96
Kessel
CienaRee
ZioRen
snufkin
Kyla Ren
ZenBrainJam
LadyHa
Xylo Ren
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
Birdwoman
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
FrolickingFizzgig
Sylvia Snow
panki
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX?

How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 14 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 5 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 26 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 5 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 48 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 23 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 140

How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX?

Post by CienaRee Tue 12 Jul 2016, 4:05 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
CienaRee wrote:I agree with you guys that right now it's hrad to predict the ending since TFA was such a huge Mystery Box but I think it would be a Vader rip off if they have him die at the end of the trilogy.Not only is he the last Skywalker but unlike Vader he has so much potnetial for interesting storylines.They can do whatever they want wiht him because he represents btoh the dark and light side and is much more of  agrey character which is something unique for the SW franchise(excluding the EU).
However  I wouldn't throw away the theory that he might get Rey pregnant.Why?Because Disney did something similiar in Pirates of the Carribean where they had a kick a** heroine Elizabeth Swan  who married Will Turner only to have to wait for him for ten years while raising their child because he was cursed after having died and be revived .So a scenario where   Kylo  dies  and leaves Rey pregnant isn't completly off the table if they choose the easy way.
IMO,If rey goes with Kylo to Snok/FO I already imagine  tweets asking Pablo whether Kylo and Rey were having sex so they can speculate whether Kylo's a dea dman at the end of the trilogy or not. Laughing
@CienaRee

I can just see it...  If there's a scene that implies that Kylo and Rey had sex in VIII, or if there's even any ambiguity around whether they did or didn't "do it", someone will tweet Pablo and ask "Okay, now can you tell us if Kylo is still a virgin?"
@ISeeAnIsland
IMO,I think it's better that Pablo hasn't answered that question can you imagine if the answe was ''No,he's not.''There would be all kind of speculations over Kylo possibly having children out there.
And while I don't think there would be any time for Kylo and Rey to have a sexual relationship in epsiode 8 between him possibly attempting to kill her and spending time getting to know each other I think most likely they would be in denial of any feelings they would have for each other.Howver if the movie ends with Rey and Kylo going to the FO I can see fans discussing and arguing what kind of relationship they'll have in epsiode 9 and whether they have sex off screen while they're together alone. Laughing

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX?

Post by Kessel Tue 12 Jul 2016, 5:09 pm

Like others have previously said, I also cannot predict how I think Rey and Kylo's connection will end. As long as the story involves Kylo's redemption, Rey finding her belonging and Rey and Kylo forming a positive, powerful and compelling bond that takes them beyond cardboard adversaries, I'll be happy. What I would like to see at the end of the ST (that I still think seems realistic) is, either Rey and Kylo journeying together or Kylo leaving with the promise to come back (I know, kind of a sad ending).

But whatever happens, I ultimately just want Rey and Kylo to be together, no matter how they get there (as long as it's well done, of course).
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Tue 12 Jul 2016, 5:54 pm

I voted for 'open ending'. Until I've seen VIII I don't dare to make any assumptions about IX.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Tue 12 Jul 2016, 6:01 pm

LadyHa wrote:

But they're not going to snuff out the Skywalker bloodline, so if Kylo dies, he'll need to conceive a child first. As I've said too many times already, if any potential baby-making activities happen, he's likely to be a dead man. Razz
@Darth Dingbat

I'm not sure that it's my favorite idea, but it keeps popping into my head that the end will be Kylo=dead and Rey=pregnant.  But, that's how Terminator ended, right?  (can't quite recall).  Also, would Disney sanction an out-of-wedlock baby?  Wait, did Han and Leia ever get married?
@LadyHa

I think Han and Leia were married.  I don't know if Disney would allow a baby out of wedlock, but Kylo and Rey could get married before the end of Episode IX and before she even got pregnant.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Tue 12 Jul 2016, 6:34 pm

I think the end will be similar to Han and Leia in that at the end we know they will be together but we won't see a wedding or kids or anything.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 12 Jul 2016, 6:47 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:I think the end will be similar to Han and Leia in that at the end we know they will be together but we won't see a wedding or kids or anything.
@ReyofLightSide

This is how I see it too. I absolutely do see Kylo/Ben living through this trilogy. One of my favorite lines in the film (I will not be seduced), is followed by Rey in the Falcon stating, "I can fix this."

I don't think that's an accident. One of the main arguments the Reywalkers have is if Rey isn't a legacy character, then what is she doing there at all? Well, anybody with a brain can see the Skywalker family isn't in that great of shape at the moment. Rey being Luke's daughter isn't going to solve the fact that Han and Leia lost their son.

No, the son needs to find his place again with his family. Rey can help him do that. Someone else on this forum (can't remember who) put it really beautifully. One Skywalker has given up the fight and left, one has lost everyone she cares about, and the third one is lost in the dark. By saving one, she can save them all.

Those aren't my words, but it sums it up perfectly the way I see it.

I don't see them getting married and having babies by the end of IX, but I'm sure it will be clear to us what they mean to each other.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Tue 12 Jul 2016, 10:04 pm

As I said on the other thread, I see Kylo surviving the trilogy with him being the last Skywalker. I can't completely rule out the chance that they'll go, that's it no more Skywalkers people, but I don't believe that will be the case. At the same time, I just don't see a character who murdered his father and a beloved SW character ending up with the girl of his dreams. Redeemed, absolutely, happy romantic resolution, no, at least not in these series. Which is why I'm going with the exile, Rey not included as the best-case scenario.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Tue 12 Jul 2016, 10:24 pm

Saracene wrote:As I said on the other thread, I see Kylo surviving the trilogy with him being the last Skywalker. I can't completely rule out the chance that they'll go, that's it no more Skywalkers people, but I don't believe that will be the case. At the same time, I just don't see a character who murdered his father and a beloved SW character ending up with the girl of his dreams. Redeemed, absolutely, happy romantic resolution, no, at least not in these series. Which is why I'm going with the exile, Rey not included as the best-case scenario.
@Saracene

I don't see Rey following Kylo into exile either, except if its to study Jedi lore together, and end up being the Adam and Eve of a new Jedi order that incorporates the teachings of the dark side and the light.
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:37 am

I vote for the last three because those are the closet things to what I think could possibly happens. I hope that Kylo's crimes could be acquitted because his help to bring down the FO (and good lawyers) but he will still have to do atonement for what he did.

Kylo and Rey could put the duty, expectation and responsibility of being Force Users or someone's (grand) son/daughter aside and simply be Ben and Rey. They could continue doing Han's job as a smugglers/ adventurers/ mechanics (which I think they could be very successful with their skills and all) on the MF with Chewie and start to go around the Galaxy, be a little Robin Hood-ish, exploring, helping to rebuild the damage, fighting bad guys as a way for Kylo to redeem himself. During those time, Kylo and Rey could develop a deeper bond toward each other in case the movies end with an ambiguous ending

Quite cheesy but I'd watch a movie about that anytime Shy Pop corn
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Wed 13 Jul 2016, 5:10 am

Saracene wrote:I can't completely rule out the chance that they'll go, that's it no more Skywalkers people
@Saracene

You can rule it out. Don't have the link anymore but Kasdan herself said in an interview that Star Wars will always be about the Skywalkers.
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Wed 13 Jul 2016, 6:17 pm

Rimfaxe96 wrote:
Saracene wrote:I can't completely rule out the chance that they'll go, that's it no more Skywalkers people
@Saracene

You can rule it out. Don't have the link anymore but Kasdan herself said in an interview that Star Wars will always be about the Skywalkers.
@Rimfaxe96

Exactly this.  Reywalkers use this statement as *proof* Rey is Luke's.  I personally see it as a promise for a happy ending for Rey and Ben.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 13 Jul 2016, 9:22 pm

About the Skywalkers doesn't mean that Skywalker is the protagonist. You can't have the story without the antagonist and Kylo/Ben will switch from antagonist to one of protagonists in the course of the movie. So the story is about him too and JJ said in Secrets of TFA that the story was about rey, Finn, Poe and Kylo Ren.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 14 Jul 2016, 7:28 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:I also think it's hard to guess the ending at this point. I did vote for what I thought were the two options most representative of what I'd guess is the most likely scenario--Kylo/Ben performing some sort of public service to the galaxy as a method of atonement, and Rey accompanying him. So, to me, that would either be exploring the galaxy to learn about the Force or establishing some sort of new order for Force sensitives.

Don't hate me, but I do think that there's a very small outside chance that Kylo could die in some sort of huge self-sacrifice.

What I don't think we'll get is some sort of ambiguous ending, as far as Reylo goes. This is a huge Hollywood blockbuster trilogy, not a small indie film. I can't see them not going for an outcome that's going to be satisfying to the majority of the audience, whether it's a happy or a sad ending.

This is also why I think that if Reylo is going to be the central romance of the trilogy...it's going to be an actual romance. We're either getting a Space Kiss at some point, or we're not getting romantic Reylo, IMO.
@ISeeAnIsland

I agree with you. Whatever the ending is, it won't be ambiguous, IMO. And I also think it's either going to be a real romance or nothing. And not an understated romance, either.

I just can't guess how it would end. I would personally find Kylo's death to be an incredibly depressing ending, because I'm so invested in Leia getting her son back and Kylo finally getting to live a life that his father would have wanted for him too, but... eh. You never know.

But they're not going to snuff out the Skywalker bloodline, so if Kylo dies, he'll need to conceive a child first. As I've said too many times already, if any potential baby-making activities happen, he's likely to be a dead man. Razz
@Darth Dingbat

This is Disney so I doubt very much that'll happen - Han and Leia comes to mind!!

motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Thu 14 Jul 2016, 7:38 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:I also think it's hard to guess the ending at this point. I did vote for what I thought were the two options most representative of what I'd guess is the most likely scenario--Kylo/Ben performing some sort of public service to the galaxy as a method of atonement, and Rey accompanying him. So, to me, that would either be exploring the galaxy to learn about the Force or establishing some sort of new order for Force sensitives.

Don't hate me, but I do think that there's a very small outside chance that Kylo could die in some sort of huge self-sacrifice.

What I don't think we'll get is some sort of ambiguous ending, as far as Reylo goes. This is a huge Hollywood blockbuster trilogy, not a small indie film. I can't see them not going for an outcome that's going to be satisfying to the majority of the audience, whether it's a happy or a sad ending.

This is also why I think that if Reylo is going to be the central romance of the trilogy...it's going to be an actual romance. We're either getting a Space Kiss at some point, or we're not getting romantic Reylo, IMO.
@ISeeAnIsland

I agree with you. Whatever the ending is, it won't be ambiguous, IMO. And I also think it's either going to be a real romance or nothing. And not an understated romance, either.

I just can't guess how it would end. I would personally find Kylo's death to be an incredibly depressing ending, because I'm so invested in Leia getting her son back and Kylo finally getting to live a life that his father would have wanted for him too, but... eh. You never know.

@Darth Dingbat

This is Disney so I doubt very much that'll happen - Han and Leia comes to mind!!

@motherofpearl1

Well,in RTJ  Han was originally going to die and Leia was going to become a Queen so you never know. Laughing

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 14 Jul 2016, 7:56 am

IoJovi wrote:
ReyofLightSide wrote:I think the end will be similar to Han and Leia in that at the end we know they will be together but we won't see a wedding or kids or anything.
@ReyofLightSide

This is how I see it too. I absolutely do see Kylo/Ben living through this trilogy. One of my favorite lines in the film (I will not be seduced), is followed by Rey in the Falcon stating, "I can fix this."

I don't think that's an accident. One of the main arguments the Reywalkers have is if Rey isn't a legacy character, then what is she doing there at all? Well, anybody with a brain can see the Skywalker family isn't in that great of shape at the moment. Rey being Luke's daughter isn't going to solve the fact that Han and Leia lost their son.

No, the son needs to find his place again with his family. Rey can help him do that. Someone else on this forum (can't remember who) put it really beautifully. One Skywalker has given up the fight and left, one has lost everyone she cares about, and the third one is lost in the dark. By saving one, she can save them all.

Those aren't my words, but it sums it up perfectly the way I see it.

I don't see them getting married and having babies by the end of IX, but I'm sure it will be clear to us what they mean to each other.

@IoJovi

I want this!!
Also, I'm sure I saw an interview on tumblr or something where Daisy said she 'didn't think Rey would end up a Jedi'.

I wonder if that means she'll go 'grey'? Or Daisy just laying a few red herrings?

motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Let The Past Die Sun 21 Jan 2018, 4:31 am

Birdwoman wrote:Ultimately, I want a good story first of all.
I think that there is a good chance that Kylo and Rey will fall in love with each other in 8 but will not act on the feelings.  It will be more angst ridden. If they act on it, it will be a spur of the moment thing and then they stop themselves thinking?  What just happened?  This is wrong..at least on Rey's part.  I see, Rey falling for him but she knows that she should not because he needs to get his act together. I see Kylo falling for her but he is afraid that he will destroy her.  That is assuming he has some character growth by then....or since he is impulsive he will try and get her to join him and the first order. Then at the end of 8, they will separate maybe in that moment we will see that affection/compassion for each other.  But I do feel like these feelings are going to be very confusing for them in the next movie.  I can see by the end of the trilogy that they will be in love.  However, I don't know how I want the trilogy to end.  Maybe Kylo going off and telling her he will be back?  Or they go off together.  
I am really tired right now....so my thoughts aren't very clear.
@Birdwoman

Just bumping this thread/poll up.

I notice most posts were done in July 2016.

Now that The Last Jedi has been seen, I wonder if those who voted, have changed their minds about the outcome.

And @Birdwoman  post caught my eye, which is why I've quoted it. It's the closest prediction I've seen to VIII, out of everything I've read. It's really close. Just wondering  @Birdwoman if you have any thoughts regarding IX, and if your thoughts have changed since TLJ. Well done for your prediction regarding Kylo and Rey cheers
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sun 21 Jan 2018, 4:43 am

I can see them ending the movie with an emotional reunion between Rey and Kylo after they spend a couple years or so apart immediately after the war ends. So I guess the closest thing in the poll is "open-ended"? Like, it would end the trilogy on an uplifting note, uniting two people in love, without spelling out the nitty-gritty details of how their relationship will arrange itself.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 21 Jan 2018, 6:45 am

The thing that sticks in my mind is so many people are busy calling Rey a Mary Sue they ignore that she is actually as flawed, in her own way, as Kylo. She obviously is capable of compassion, but she also is rash, impulsive and prone to make snap judgements. The more you watch both movies, the more you notice this. She acts aggressively when she could simply have used words rather than violence, such as reaching for Kylo's lightsabre instead of telling him no, hitting Luke with the staff when a few angry words would have done and attacking poor Finn over Poe's jacket.This of course is the result of her upbringing,where she had to be tough to survive. It's this quality I like about her character, it makes her human, despite her out of this world powers. Ultimately this is what I think will truly unite Rey and Ben Solo- they have both made mistakes, but sadly their unhappy childhoods are responsible for much of the screw ups. In the end only Kylo can understand Rey....and only Rey can save Kylo.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Sun 21 Jan 2018, 9:56 am

Hello to all. Sorry for my english. I think the trilogy will end with a happy ending. The motivations for me are:
1) Rouge One was sad. Children did not like it. Disney wants to sell to adults and children.
2) Star War was always been Greek tragedy. Disney bought it because imagine to finish the story with happy end (eternal love)
3) Kylo Ren is a fallen prince. A sad dark prince alone. The neglected son. The son does not understood. If they want to give something good for children. I think Children want to be loved. Kylo need love.
4) the heroine is Rey. A nobody girl. What does she has to do with Skywalker? She will save them. And to save them all, he has to save only one. Kylo Ren\Ben Solo. 5) Since we understand that they are two halves. They always felt alone. If one dies, the other will not be happy.
6) told us that Kylo \ Ben carries the seed. Rey carries hope. If you put them together, they are the “seed of hope”. The love. Love is the Force that gives hope. The love that unites male and female. The children the fruit of the union between seed and hope. But if a parent dies. The children will be alone, sad as Kylo and Rey. So I hope that Black Diamond is eternal love and a reunited family.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Sun 21 Jan 2018, 10:52 am

I voted #6 but I considered #8, let's hope we are on the right track.

My opinion is:

Of course I'd love every happy option but, too much stuff happened to get a conventional happy ending; I don't think the Resistance (and also Chewie) will easily forget and forgive Kylo's trajectory. On the other hand, no matter if Rey is angry at Kylo now, what they shared is something that can't be erased, their hearts connected once even knowing they belonged to different sides of the force.

In advance, I will dislike to see:

Kylo being killed / sacrificed or Reylo not ending together.
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sun 21 Jan 2018, 12:56 pm

the rebellion is reborn and we see Poe
the war has just begun and we see Finn
and I will not be the last of the Jedi and we see Rey
  this is what we will see in the last chapter

I am not ready to choose which final will be
  but of one thing I am absolutely convinced

darkness rises and light to meet it
this is balance, Snoke said so
  one can not exist without the other

any destiny will have our beloved protagonists, will be linked to the other because it is the will of force. I am convinced and I will believe it until the film comes out
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Mon 22 Jan 2018, 6:10 am

I see Reylo like that.
I'm assuming they don't want to do Rouge One 2.0. My son who loves star wars, really hated Rouge one. He told me "what a bad movie". All died !!!!.pale
Instead he loves Kylo Ren. He always tells me he's not bad. He is in love with Rey. So if star wars wants to sell again to children it can not always end badly. Because for Rouge One we did not buy anything. For star war TFA and TLJ we have buy toys, books, CDs, and comics, Battlefront I and II. if it ends badly my son probably will not want anything like for Rouge One. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
In my opinion ...
Rey - Ben still meet telepathically.Twisted Evil
Telepathically gets pregnant. Or somehow they see each other and make peace for a while ... For me, Rey will be pregnant.
Rey crosses the dark side to get Ben out and gets lost in the dark side.
Kylo Ren who knows the dark side saves her. Both physically and emotionally. It is possible that Kylo Ren loses a limb ... (a limb skywalker ).
I expect a Kylo Ren / Ben very strong knight. A true hero.
Rey and Ben helping each other find balance.
If Kylo Ren becomes balanced there will be a real villain.
A villain joining Kylo Ren and his knights with resistance. Or part of the resistance.
Kylo Ren still saves Rey from the real villain. It seems that he dies but at last he will survive. Ben come back to life as Rey wait up ... They disappear together in a beautiful place and spend a lot of time to raise their children ... Laughing Laughing Laughing
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Mon 22 Jan 2018, 8:59 am

Sylvia Snow wrote:There's a high chance that they will make Kylo and Rey relationship ambiguous at the end of episode IX, only to mention it in the next trilogy through stories or by family members and friends
@Sylvia Snow

I really hope not, I think at this point it would be ok for JJ to explore romance between them in IX. It's time now and it will give their relationship so much more depth and conflict. They already have feelings for one another..

Last edited by tukicarreno on Mon 22 Jan 2018, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyRey Mon 22 Jan 2018, 9:16 pm

I chose the first option because I think it's closest to how I think the trilogy might end. Isn't Ben and Rey becoming a couple is what the people who make the movies has been building since The Force Awakens? Rey and Ben already love each and he basically proposed to her in the throne room, so they might get married in Ep. 9. He offered her twice to be with him: being her teacher in TFA and ruling the galaxy together in TLJ. If he offers to her again, she might accept his third proposal.

Star Wars is about hope and forgiveness. If Ben lives, then it proves what SW is about. If he dies without hope or forgiveness, then that's against what they've been telling in their movies. What message are they trying to tell us if Ben dies? That no matter how far you strayed, there's no hope for you? No, that's not the message SW has been teaching.

The characters, other than Rey maybe, might take some time to forgive what he did. (Rey might've already forgave him. She did go to the Supremacy to get him.) And Ben is probably going to be punished for what he's done.
GreyRey
GreyRey
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Tue 23 Jan 2018, 1:44 am

I picked 1 because I'm a hopeless romantic and because it seems like a definitive ending to the Skywwlker saga that brings all 3 trilogies together. But I can also see them flying off into the sunset on the Falcon to explore the galaxy and give Disney an opening to sell novels and comics about their adventures (which they could also do while married haha).
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next