Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX?

+30
orangedelamer
rawpowah
GreyRey
tukicarreno
Teo oswald
lauvamp
giaciak2
Let The Past Die
motherofpearl1
Mana
Saracene
IoJovi
ReyofLightSide
Rimfaxe96
Kessel
CienaRee
ZioRen
snufkin
Kyla Ren
ZenBrainJam
LadyHa
Xylo Ren
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
Birdwoman
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
FrolickingFizzgig
Sylvia Snow
panki
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX?

How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 14 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 5 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 26 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 5 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_lcap34%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 48 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 23 ]
How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 140

How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX?

Post by tukicarreno Tue 23 Jan 2018, 8:04 am

rawpowah wrote:I picked 1 because I'm a hopeless romantic and because it seems like a definitive ending to the Skywwlker saga that brings all 3 trilogies together. But I can also see them flying off into the sunset on the Falcon to explore the galaxy and give Disney an opening to sell novels and comics about their adventures (which they could also do while married haha).
@rawpowah

Maybe both options could work! They get married and then fly off on the Falcon to explore the galaxy. If only!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX?

Post by orangedelamer Tue 23 Jan 2018, 10:48 am

It could really happen because for both TFA and TLJ, Rey is in the Falcon without Ben in the end of movie. It would be great if they repeat this scheme except that in the end of IX, they will be together in the Falcon.
As Star Wars is like poetry Wink

orangedelamer
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Tue 23 Jan 2018, 12:34 pm

And in both movies she’s looking back/down at him from the MF.

I chose 6, but really wanted to choose 8.
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Tue 23 Jan 2018, 12:38 pm

orangedelamer wrote:It could really happen because for both TFA and TLJ, Rey is in the Falcon without Ben in the end of movie. It would be great if they repeat this scheme except that in the end of IX, they will be together in the Falcon.
@orangedelamer

That piece of junk will be the ship who'll save Ben Solo. It will be his place of belonging and the last family heirloom.

The Millennium Falcon has always been "THE SHIP " that saved everyone in Star Wars
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Tue 23 Jan 2018, 12:41 pm

Dar-ren19 wrote:And in both movies she’s looking back/down at him from the MF.

I chose 6, but really wanted to choose 8.
@Dar-ren19

Oof, OK, that goes nicely with what I was picturing at the end of IX already. I predict one moment in that film where Ben looks down at her from the Millennium Falcon, and then one final moment (at the very end, maybe even close to the last shot) where they are together in the Millennium Falcon, on equal footing. And then the door closes... on the audience. Smile

We could all be reaching, but this is Star Wars. They kind of wear their motifs on their sleeves, so to speak. ;-)

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

How do you see Reylo at the end of Episode IX? - Page 3 Empty additional comment

Post by Dar-ren19 Tue 23 Jan 2018, 2:30 pm

Teo oswald wrote:
orangedelamer wrote:It could really happen because for both TFA and TLJ, Rey is in the Falcon without Ben in the end of movie. It would be great if they repeat this scheme except that in the end of IX, they will be together in the Falcon.
@orangedelamer

That piece of junk will be the ship who'll save Ben Solo. It will be his place of belonging and the last family heirloom.

The Millennium Falcon has always been "THE SHIP " that saved everyone in Star Wars
@Teo oswald

Yeah, and technically, the MF is Ben's inheritance, right?

I just don't think he will be killed while being redeemed. And he will definitely need to be redeemed if only for the kids! The kids already love him, and Star Wars has never killed off someone whom little kids like... (well, until now when they killed off Han and Luke but that was for passing off the torch). I have nieces and nephews ranging betw the ages of 2-20 who have been SW fans their entire lives (unlike their aunt lol), and the littler ones (5-14) adore Kylo/Ben. He's easily their favorite in terms of action figure etc... They think he's good and pure at heart and was misled/deceived by the DS/Snoke and want him to be the hero. This is a problematic thing if they intend to revert him back to being the big baddie who dies even if he's redeemed. It's depressing end, and it won't have legs. And after all the deaths of heroes in TFA and TLJ, they need to be careful with deaths in general.

This is the reason Ben/Kylo looks younger, Adam PLAYS him younger (he even said so), and he looks like a young, vulnerable, angry prince who's been wronged by his elders. Kids all over the world can relate to that and want him to be forgiven and loved again. They chose an actor who had a mobile, sympathetic face and can pull the GA to his side... and it's obvious. With SW and Trek, the GA in the end will always win over fans. Always. Because fans don't desert so easily.

Last edited by Dar-ren19 on Tue 23 Jan 2018, 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional comment)
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Tue 23 Jan 2018, 2:41 pm

@Dar-Ren19 yes yes yes !!!!! I think the same!!. Thank you !!!!
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Tue 23 Jan 2018, 3:08 pm

Dar-ren19 wrote:
Teo oswald wrote:
@orangedelamer

@Teo oswald

Yeah, and technically, the MF is Ben's inheritance, right?

I just don't think he will be killed while being redeemed. And he will definitely need to be redeemed if only for the kids! The kids already love him, and Star Wars has never killed off someone whom little kids like... (well, until now when they killed off Han and Luke but that was for passing off the torch). I have nieces and nephews ranging betw the ages of 2-20 who have been SW fans their entire lives (unlike their aunt lol), and the littler ones (5-14) adore Kylo/Ben. He's easily their favorite in terms of action figure etc... They think he's good and pure at heart and was misled/deceived by the DS/Snoke and want him to be the hero. This is a problematic thing if they intend to revert him back to being the big baddie who dies even if he's redeemed. It's depressing end, and it won't have legs. And after all the deaths of heroes in TFA and TLJ, they need to be careful with deaths in general.

This is the reason Ben/Kylo looks younger, Adam PLAYS him younger (he even said so), and he looks like a young, vulnerable, angry prince who's been wronged by his elders. Kids all over the world can relate to that and want him to be forgiven and loved again. They chose an actor who had a mobile, sympathetic face and can pull the GA to his side... and it's obvious. With SW and Trek, the GA in the end will always win over fans. Always. Because fans don't desert so easily.
@"Ma-ren19"

I fully agree and I also add
  this new trilogy gives me the impression that nothing is as it seems, it is not predictable, nothing is taken for granted.
If the fans thought Ok now the next episode will be all fucked up, it's a big mistake, because the unpredictability is in this trilogy. the next episode is not Revenge of the Sith, it is not the return of the Jedi in you know what I mean Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saralee Sat 27 Jan 2018, 9:11 pm

I agree with previous posts where we will see Rey and Kylo on the falcon or going into the falcon together this time, as a contrast to the previous two movies where she looked back at him from the falcon and left him there. Hopefully, Rey will not leave him behind this time and he will chose to follow her.

Sent from Topic'it App

Saralee
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sun 28 Jan 2018, 10:29 am

Saralee wrote:I agree with previous posts where we will see Rey and Kylo on the falcon or going into the falcon together this time, as a contrast to the previous two movies where she looked back at him from the falcon and left him there.  Hopefully, Rey will not leave him behind this time and he will chose to follow her.

Sent from Topic'it App
@Saralee

TFA - Entering MF (the look back, as you mentioned)....Kylo laying on the ground, Hux to pick him up
TLJ - Rey looking and shutting doors on Kylo Ren. Kylo on his knees, Hux the murderously plotting stalker outside the doors
IX- Rey opening up doors of the MF to let Kylo Ben in? ;-).....Kylo Ben standing on his on accord, and hopefully Hux out of the picture completely
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Mon 29 Jan 2018, 8:51 am

Even if we don't get a kiss, an ending like this doesn't look bad (hands again).

Great Expectations ending (2 different versions):

lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Mon 29 Jan 2018, 9:28 am

A kiss must and will happen! Don't worry. After two episodes this is the time to go big or go home! I love you Wink Very Happy
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Mon 29 Jan 2018, 10:50 am

Saralee wrote:I agree with previous posts where we will see Rey and Kylo on the falcon or going into the falcon together this time, as a contrast to the previous two movies where she looked back at him from the falcon and left him there. Hopefully, Rey will not leave him behind this time and he will chose to follow her.

Sent from Topic'it App
@Saralee

and maybe as her co-pilot Rey will say "you still think it's a piece of scrap ?" Very Happy Very Happy
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Mon 29 Jan 2018, 8:19 pm

@Teo oswald piece of junk!

I love the way he yells and screams, don’t you? Twisted Evil Very Happy
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Tue 30 Jan 2018, 2:05 am

Dar-ren19 wrote:@Teo oswald piece of junk!

I love the way he yells and screams, don’t you? Twisted Evil Very Happy
@Dar-ren19

right piece of junk Smile I never get tired of hearing him say that simple sentence
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3