Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rey Kenobi Files

+49
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Starliteprism
adamdrivershair
MyOnlyHope
FrolickingFizzgig
RosiePancake
Moonlight13
Darth Dingbat
MrsWindu
gwendy85
bashfulblueeyes3
salmund
Casper
Little_Boots
reylo1992
ReyofLightSide
Kylo Men
TheBastardofMandalore
Gemini
snufkin
Geralt_Riv
MeadowofAshes
ISeeAnIsland
fuhry
BigDeal2187
TheLastJedi
IoJovi
Rimfaxe96
nemapasara
SheLitAFire
Cowgirlsamurai
AceofWands
DarthRen
Blood Moon
motherofpearl1
kroi
spacebaby45678
Acritiqua
vaderito
Maria26
SkyStar
Kyla Ren
Pyro Nebula
Reylo Lemon
LastCrusadeLeft
Hasi
Sylvia Snow
Piper Maru
53 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by kroi Mon 25 Sep 2017, 2:29 pm

vaderito wrote:@Darth Dingbat

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_owu3gpAoD01v3o2r3o1_540

Looking at my photos from Vik, this is almost certainly the glacier area, not waterfall.
@vaderito

Wa... wa... wait, so could this possibly be another planet post Ahch-To AND Crait?
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 25 Sep 2017, 2:32 pm

@kroi I think it's Crait. see Spoiler thread for explanation.

Last edited by vaderito on Mon 25 Sep 2017, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 27 Sep 2017, 8:50 am

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_owxybc4DCS1v3o2r3o1_540

Finn is playing both R2 & Luke to Rey's KenobiĀ 

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_owxybc4DCS1v3o2r3o2_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Wed 27 Sep 2017, 12:17 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_owxybc4DCS1v3o2r3o1_540

Finn is playing both R2 & Luke to Rey's KenobiĀ 

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_owxybc4DCS1v3o2r3o2_540
@spacebaby45678

Nice observation! I love it. Very Happy
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 28 Sep 2017, 2:58 pm

@thebastardofmandalore

from the new forces of destiny trailer

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_ox09ws2sjJ1v3o2r3o1_540

"Obi-wan Kenobi, Friend to Large Animals, is one of my favorite Stars Wars tropes.
See also: banthas, giant space manta rays, giant space lizards
"

source: http://legobiwan.tumblr.com/post/156583412178/obi-wan-kenobi-friend-to-large-animals-a-not

And Rey negotiates lmao

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Thu 28 Sep 2017, 3:09 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:@thebastardofmandalore

from the new forces of destiny trailer

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_ox09ws2sjJ1v3o2r3o1_540

"Obi-wan Kenobi, Friend to Large Animals, is one of my favorite Stars Wars tropes.
See also: banthas, giant space manta rays, giant space lizards
"

source: http://legobiwan.tumblr.com/post/156583412178/obi-wan-kenobi-friend-to-large-animals-a-not

And Rey negotiates lmao

@spacebaby45678

OMG! I love this! I love you

Thanks for sharing! cheers

I can't believe it! We will get double doses of SW in October. Forces of Destiny and Rebels S4.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 02 Oct 2017, 8:35 am

Rey & Obi parallelsā€¦ Obi escaping Utapu ROTS & Rey escaping StarKiller Base TFA ā€¦. Obi deactivating the tractor beam ANH

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_ox75n1Wwna1v3o2r3o1_540
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_ox75n1Wwna1v3o2r3o3_540
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_ox75n1Wwna1v3o2r3o2_540
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_ox75n1Wwna1v3o2r3o4_400
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Mon 02 Oct 2017, 9:21 pm

Okay, so I just finished watching “The Duchess” with Kiera Knightley and Ralph Fiennes and I am completely convinced that this is the movie that inspired the Obi-Wan and Satine storyline. It has tragedy written all over it and includes forbidden love, political intrigue, a secret child raised as a “niece”and utter crushing heartbreak. If that’s not Obi-Wan and Satine, I don’t know what is...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 E1053510
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 63414110

* Note: The movie pairs great with a box of tissues and a glass, or bottle, of Merlot or Pinot Noir to ugly cry into. Viewers choice of course. Wink
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 899d3410
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 03 Oct 2017, 6:44 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Okay, so I just finished watching “The Duchess” with Kiera Knightley and Ralph Fiennes and I am completely convinced that this is the movie that inspired the Obi-Wan and Satine storyline. It has tragedy written all over it and includes forbidden love, political intrigue, a secret child raised as a “niece”and utter crushing heartbreak. If that’s not Obi-Wan and Satine, I don’t know what is...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 E1053510
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 63414110

* Note: The movie pairs great with a box of tissues and a glass, or bottle, of Merlot or Pinot Noir to ugly cry into. Viewers choice of course. Wink
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 899d3410
@TheBastardofMandalore

Wow, I have seen this movie a long time ago... yes, hidden nieces and nephews that are really your own children are both a historical reality and a trope in fiction. Didn't Pabs say if Obi & Satine had a child that would be scandalous?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 03 Oct 2017, 6:59 am

From A Certain Point if View

Claudia Gray, Master & Apprentice

Qui Gon

He says that Obi Wan has lost everyone that he has truly loved

Anakin, Padme, Satine, Qui GOn

Gavin Scott, Time of Death

A very well written story about Obi as he is first struck down by Darth and realizes that he is a force ghost, he sees himself as a younger Obi Wan ( Ewan's Obi and not Alec's Obi) maybe this is forshadowing seeing Ewan in TLJ.

His ghost bounces around with his thoughts or should I say as his thoughts go so does he... so this is his immediate focus

Obi Wan scratches a calendar above his bed just like Rey when he first reaches his isolated home on Tatooine. Ā  Baby Luke, Qui Gon dying, Anakin on Mustafar. Protecting 3 year old Luke. Protecting 18 year old Luke. Ā He thinks of Padme as she is dying....Luke in the future, old like himself, isolated, down and depressed Leia saddened by the death of Han. T he rise and fall of evil. Han falling into the abyss. Ā  No thoughts about Satine or his future "granddaughter Rey" He does "think" that by sacrificing himself he will always be a [b]guide [/b]to Luke:
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 03 Oct 2017, 8:56 am

For gosh sakes
Dead Obi even thinks about Maul! To not even give Satine a thought:
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi Tue 03 Oct 2017, 9:39 am

I'm confused... are those spoiler tags? And which parts come from which stories? I'd love to know more about him scratching a calendar on Tatooine! I would be very shocked for the author(s)? to include Rey as his granddaughter, I doubt that's something they'd even know about... same as Satine honestly.
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 03 Oct 2017, 9:51 am

kroi wrote:I'm confused... are those spoiler tags? And which parts come from which stories? I'd love to know more about him scratching a calendar on Tatooine! I would be very shocked for the author(s)? to include Rey as his granddaughter, I doubt that's something they'd even know about... same as Satine honestly.
@kroi

Sorry, yes these are spoiler tags for A Time of Death. What is in the tags are what Obi thinks about at death and how his force ghost follows his thoughts. Yes! Obi keeps a calendar just like Rey in TFA, but all of his thoughts are about everyone except Satine which is weird if you think about it. Unless he has buried his feelings for Satine deeper than the others in his life. Obi is Skywalker centric, he lurvs him some Skywalkers especially Luke.

Obi's last line of the story
I am at his side, from this moment he will never be alone, he will learn and grow and I will guide him every step of the way. - Obi Wan Kenobi

Which is so much like this line from TFA
Close your eyes... feel it... the light... itā€™s always been there... it will guide you. The saber, take it." - Maz Kanata:

Make of it what you will, everybody will
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi Tue 03 Oct 2017, 10:00 am

Eh, that last line isn't that exciting/interesting to me.... Obvi. he's not guiding that much if Luke's Jedi failed. Perhaps something caused him to be prevented from speaking to Luke? Wish I could find a screenshot of the calendar page... actually the seeing Luke old like himself is interesting as well!
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 03 Oct 2017, 10:21 am

kroi wrote:Eh, that last line isn't that exciting/interesting to me.... Obvi. he's not guiding that much if Luke's Jedi failed. Perhaps something caused him to be prevented from speaking to Luke? Wish I could find a screenshot of the calendar page... actually the seeing Luke old like himself is interesting as well!
@kroi

I only have the audible version of From A Certain Point of View, maybe someone with Kindle or the hard copy can get a screen shot? Yes! I find that the MOST interesting, why has Obi Wan not been communicating with Luke to help him succeed with his Jedi Order. Obi perceives himself as a failure also, for not training Luke when he was a younger boy. From the last line of the story and how it mirrors what Maz tells Rey, to me it is implied that Obi is the light guiding Rey, "that has always been there", but for what reason? Is he Rey's Grandfather or Rey Random's Fairy Godfather? If Rey is a Solo or Skywalker why doesn't Obi's ghost just tell Luke where to find his niece/daughter? If Obi is Rey's randoms Fairy Godfather why not alert Luke to the force sensitive girl and have her start her training younger like Obi would have preferred to do with Luke?

So many questions, so many contradictions, 155 minutes is not enough time to answer.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 03 Oct 2017, 10:37 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
kroi wrote:Eh, that last line isn't that exciting/interesting to me.... Obvi. he's not guiding that much if Luke's Jedi failed. Perhaps something caused him to be prevented from speaking to Luke? Wish I could find a screenshot of the calendar page... actually the seeing Luke old like himself is interesting as well!
@kroi

I only have the audible version of From A Certain Point of View, maybe someone with Kindle or the hard copy can get a screen shot? Ā Yes! I find that the MOST interesting, why has Obi Wan not been communicating with Luke to help him succeed with his Jedi Order. Obi perceives himself as a failure also, for not training Luke when he was a younger boy. From the last line of the story and how it mirrors what Maz tells Rey, to me it is implied that Obi is the light guiding Rey, "that has always been there", Ā but for what reason? Is he Rey's Grandfather or Rey Random's Fairy Godfather? If Rey is a Solo or Skywalker why doesn't Obi's ghost just tell Luke where to find his niece/daughter? If Obi is Rey's randoms Fairy Godfather why not alert Luke to the force sensitive girl and have her start her training younger like Obi would have preferred to do with Luke?

So many questions, so many contradictions, 155 minutes is not enough time to answer.
@spacebaby45678

Didn't Pablo say that some of those stories might not be canon? I would take them with a grain of salt. Confus
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 03 Oct 2017, 11:01 am

Moonlight13 wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
@kroi

I only have the audible version of From A Certain Point of View, maybe someone with Kindle or the hard copy can get a screen shot? Ā Yes! I find that the MOST interesting, why has Obi Wan not been communicating with Luke to help him succeed with his Jedi Order. Obi perceives himself as a failure also, for not training Luke when he was a younger boy. From the last line of the story and how it mirrors what Maz tells Rey, to me it is implied that Obi is the light guiding Rey, "that has always been there", Ā but for what reason? Is he Rey's Grandfather or Rey Random's Fairy Godfather? If Rey is a Solo or Skywalker why doesn't Obi's ghost just tell Luke where to find his niece/daughter? If Obi is Rey's randoms Fairy Godfather why not alert Luke to the force sensitive girl and have her start her training younger like Obi would have preferred to do with Luke?

@spacebaby45678

Didn't Pablo say that some of those stories might not be canon? I would take them with a grain of salt. Confus
@Moonlight13

Yes did he specify which ones? At this point everything is with a grain of salt. study

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 03 Oct 2017, 11:03 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
@kroi

@spacebaby45678

@Moonlight13

Yes did he specify which ones? At this point everything is with a grain of salt. Ā study

@spacebaby45678

I'm pretty sure he didn't...
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Tue 03 Oct 2017, 11:27 am

There was also a section in one of the novels about a voice always talking to Rey. She says sometimes it would go away and then come back. That always sounded like Kenobi to me. Especially, since he was the only one who new her by name. I'm not sure if he book was junior novelization or Adult.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 03 Oct 2017, 6:00 pm

Is Ben Solo Kylo Ren an anagram for Rey Kenobi? So says this wild theory…. Pop corn

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 03 Oct 2017, 7:46 pm

@spacebaby45678

Didn't Pabs say if Obi & Satine had a child that would be scandalous?”

Yes, yes he did! Wink Which makes that “The Duchess” theatrical advert I posted yesterday all the more amusing.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 5f815010
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 03 Oct 2017, 7:56 pm

LOL! I found this mindlessly browsing the internet today. GL is obsessed with Cate Blanchett. But, who can blame him? She’s an amazing woman. Very Happy
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 86c00f10

But now I’m wondering if Governor Pryce’s head is going to be melted by some Force artifact by the end of Rebels season 4...Hmmm? Confus lol!
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 04 Oct 2017, 2:27 pm

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_oxb7fefXXR1v3o2r3o1_540
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtlEw0GD0xLXbgHlMfNFSN-WZ35-40eMyYO89z8EeBc8GuJLZ-2Q

McCaig, TPM Kenobi concept art
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Z

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 06 Oct 2017, 7:42 am

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_oxej15bZeS1v3o2r3o1_540

A New Hope

Darth Vader: He is here.
Grand Moff Tarkin: Obi Wan Kenobi? What makes you think so?
Darth Vader: A tremor in the force, the last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_inline_oxeix8jN2m1tkwhcs_540

Snoke: There has been an awakening have you felt it?
Kylo: Yes.

Can I just say that Darth Vader is so damn excited to see Obi Wan he can't freaking contain himself...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 9k=[/b]
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 09 Oct 2017, 7:17 am

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 30 Tumblr_oxjytiG8PW1v3o2r3o1_1280
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost