Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread

+32
Irina de France
SkyStar
Darth Snoopy
Xylo Ren
Darth Dingbat
SoloSideCousin
Mana
whisperingwillow
ZioRen
RosiePancake
rawpowah
Darth_Awakened
CienaRee
special_cases
MrsWindu
Kessel
KnightsofReylo_2015
MyOnlyHope
AhsokaTano
Starliteprism
Man Without A Star
spacebaby45678
Blackcanary
fuhry
SanghaRen
TheBastardofMandalore
Helix
FrolickingFizzgig
IoJovi
vaderito
jakkusun
panki
36 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 03 Feb 2018, 11:04 pm

SanghaRen wrote:Beautiful drawing by Dave Filoni again.

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 0f496d10
@SanghaRen
There's something really ominous about that drawing. Hera looks concerned and wistful. She's confronting the viewer directly in a way that comes across like she knows something, but doesn't know how to say it. Kanan looks distant and disconnected from her, like he's maybe staring off in a direction she can't follow. I find myself really drawn to the side of the goggles where Kanan's reflection is absent. It just gives me something of a "there one instant, gone the next" feeling.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Mon 05 Feb 2018, 10:29 pm

Is this a Purrgil? Are we going to see the hyperspace traveling squid whales in the new Solo movie?

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 06169910
A space creature or creatures appear to almost crash into the Millenium Falcon in the new Solo trailer.

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 Deeda210
Purrgils in Rebels season 2
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star Tue 06 Feb 2018, 2:48 am

@TheBastardofMandalore

I was actually thinking that it's a Chimera. The creature who Thrawn has painted on and named after his Star Destroyer.
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 06 Feb 2018, 7:53 am

Man Without A Star wrote:@TheBastardofMandalore

I was actually thinking that it's a Chimera. The creature who Thrawn has painted on and named after his Star Destroyer.
@Man Without A Star

That would be cool to see as well! Looking at the image of the Chimera below, it very well could be that creature too...Great observation!
Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 96b7aa10
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Mon 12 Feb 2018, 10:31 am

Almost there...
Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 E4138610

If you find that this last week is taking too long, here’s a kitten riding a unicorn to help you along the way... Wink cat
Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 D01dee10
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 20 Feb 2018, 12:54 pm

I’m so excited about next week’s episodes... cheers
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightsofReylo_2015 Tue 20 Feb 2018, 5:58 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:I’m so excited about next week’s episodes... cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

SAME!

OMG...Last night...I had so too many emotions!  Some of the best episodes since the season 2 finale.  Also, the line "Restore the past to redeem the future"...I got so many feels...it can point to all of the trilogies and I hope it could be a foreshadowing for Kylo/Ben!  Anyway,  I can't wait for the whole Mortis stuff either.  I saw this on Twitter: https://twitter.com/geekgirldiva/status/966025496692645888]https://twitter.com/geekgirldiva/status/966025496692645888 but it looks like you beat me to it already...looks amazing!

Last edited by KnightsofReylo_2015 on Tue 20 Feb 2018, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
KnightsofReylo_2015
KnightsofReylo_2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 20 Feb 2018, 6:07 pm

@TheBastardofMandalore

I recently watched a bunch of Rebels episodes to try to catch up so I can watch season 4! I can’t wait to see what they do with the Father, Daughter and Son and what that might mean about the balance of the Force in the ST and new canon (and what it might mean for Rey and Kylo, of course).

Regarding the images you posted, it’s interesting how the extended hand on the stone relief, in the first image (which is the same hand symbol the daughter makes in the second image) looks just like Rey’s hand when she extended it to Kylo in the hut!
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 20 Feb 2018, 7:43 pm

KnightsofReylo_2015 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore

SAME!

Spoiler:
@KnightsofReylo_2015

TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Wed 21 Feb 2018, 12:06 am

Another interesting find...
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 21 Feb 2018, 11:52 am

Totally . But another thing I’ve thought of is the white wolf had the same markings that Ahsoka has on her lekku and this wolf has same markings as kanan’s shoulder guard - could it be possible that these are Kanan and Ahsoka manifest as a wolf because they either can’t manifest in human form
or because the all powerful force allows force users to manifest as they want (once they are one with the force )? Just another idea am going to throw out that has been mentioned - the tablet with the three hands - as soon as I saw that tablet I thought of the dark “ son “ of mortis and kylo as he spends a lot of force awakens and last Jedi with clenched fists - am
getting mortis vibes again with Kylo and rey ( this has been discussed in the episode 9 predictions thread ) but gonna see how this plays out first in Rebels - I cannot wait for the world between worlds next week.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Wed 21 Feb 2018, 1:20 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Totally . But another thing I’ve thought of is the white wolf had the same markings that Ahsoka has on her lekku and this wolf has same markings as kanan’s shoulder guard - could it be possible that these are Kanan and Ahsoka manifest as a wolf because they either can’t manifest in human form
or because the all powerful force allows force users to manifest as they want (once they are one with the force )? Just another idea am going to throw out that has been mentioned - the tablet with the three hands - as soon as I saw that tablet I thought of the dark “ son “ of mortis and kylo as he spends a lot of force awakens and last Jedi with clenched fists - am
getting  mortis vibes again with Kylo and rey ( this has been discussed in the episode 9 predictions thread ) but gonna see how this plays out first in Rebels - I cannot wait for the world between worlds next week.
@AhsokaTano

I definitely agree that Aksoka is helping to guide the situation. I originally thought she was using the wolves as an avatar of sorts but after re-watching the CW Mortis arc again I’m thinking she has more of a connection to the Daughter’s convor. Remember, the Daughter gave the last of her life essence to save Ahsoka. They share the same energy. In many mythologies throughout the world owls are associated with death/transition and in many Native American cultures they are guides through the afterlife or in between. We saw the owl after the battle between her and Vader in season 2. Vader walked towards the audience whereas she walked away with her back to the audience. Also symbolism.

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere but here you go just in case...
Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 41b68d10
Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 Bb82c810
The valknut (triple triangle) in Nordic myth symbolizes death/transition as well as the slain warrior.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Wed 21 Feb 2018, 4:04 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Totally . But another thing I’ve thought of is the white wolf had the same markings that Ahsoka has on her lekku and this wolf has same markings as kanan’s shoulder guard - could it be possible that these are Kanan and Ahsoka manifest as a wolf because they either can’t manifest in human form
getting  mortis vibes again with Kylo and rey ( this has been discussed in the episode 9 predictions thread ) but gonna see how this plays out first in Rebels - I cannot wait for the world between worlds next week.
@AhsokaTano

Rey clenches her fist when in the mirror cave as well. Also the emphasis on hands throughout The Last Jedi, giving, receiving, taking?
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Wed 21 Feb 2018, 4:13 pm

Preview of next week's episode...sigh.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Thu 22 Feb 2018, 11:14 am

I've only flitted out of Rebels if my son had it on but trying catch up with this years series.

Did anyone catch this ?
http://comicbook.com/starwars/2018/02/21/star-wars-animated-series-rebels-resistance/

With Star Wars Rebels coming to a close in the next few weeks, there will be a massive hole in the Star Wars brand. A recent trademark filing possibly hints that the next series in the world of animation could be a show called "Star Wars Resistance."

Twitter user Jordan Maison brought up the trademark, hinting that the title could point towards the planned live-action series that is set to debut on Disney's streaming service, yet Star Wars Resistance would offer a thematic similarity to Star Wars Rebels, potentially featuring members of the Resistance prior to the events of The Force Awakens.

Additionally, filing for the trademark of an animated series would fit in the timeline of Lucasfilm's recent job listing seeking talent to join their animation team.
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 23 Feb 2018, 4:56 am

That would be great - first Rebels and now resistance- wonder if it would include our beloved characters from sequel trilogy or if it took in the period before that when resistance was forming ( at the end of bloodline novel).
On a separate note and going back to something I said earlier about the wolf being Kanan and once you are one with the force you can manifest in different ways I found this recent interview with Dave filoni on syfy.com . Gonna see if can link it here :Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 535d7310
Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 9e107510
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 23 Feb 2018, 11:45 am

AhsokaTano wrote:That would be great - first Rebels and now resistance- wonder if it would include our beloved characters from sequel trilogy or if it took in the period before that when resistance was forming ( at the end of bloodline novel).
On a separate note and going back to something I said earlier about the wolf being Kanan and once you are one with the force you can manifest in different ways I found this recent interview with Dave filoni on syfy.com . Gonna see if can link it here :Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 535d7310
Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 8 9e107510
@AhsokaTano

I read that interview earlier this morning. I thought about your previous post as I was reading it. Very interesting!  
Smile

I linked the full article since there are some other interesting tidbits being discussed in the interview.
http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/dave-filoni-on-kanans-future-and-how-george-lucas-and-tolkien-impact-star-wars-rebels
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 27 Feb 2018, 5:41 am

Wow! Am in awe! Rebels last night has changed the Star Wars universe forever and It’s amazing . In the words of Kanan “ all paths are coming together “ and they are indeed . The books , the series and the films are all converging to tell the overall story .Without giving too much away - last night explains the opera scene in Revenge of the Sith and how plagueis was able to save those he loved but couldn’t save himself , it explains the portals cropping up in aftermath books ( Jakku and I think there is one on Dathomir ) and it explains the mirrorbright ancient lullaby that alderaanians would sing to their kids ( because I think Alderaan had one of these portals too) and the portals in the Han Solo comics . It amazing , it’s Changed Star Wars forever and I think it’s beautiful. I think this is gonna change big time our predictions for episode 9.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 27 Feb 2018, 5:50 am

@AhsokaTano I agree! I can't stop thinking about it. I have so many crazy ideas for predictions right now! Very Happy
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Tue 27 Feb 2018, 6:23 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Wow! Am in awe! Rebels last night has changed the Star Wars universe forever and  It’s amazing  . In the words of Kanan “ all paths are coming together “ and they are indeed . The books , the series and the films are all converging to tell the overall story .Without giving too much away - last night explains the opera scene in Revenge  of the Sith and how plagueis was able to save those he loved but couldn’t save himself , it explains the portals cropping up in aftermath books ( Jakku and I think there is one on Dathomir ) and it explains the mirrorbright ancient lullaby that alderaanians would sing to their kids ( because I think Alderaan had one of these portals too) and the portals in the Han Solo comics . It amazing , it’s Changed Star Wars forever and I think it’s beautiful.  I think this is gonna change big time our predictions for episode 9.
@AhsokaTano

I've been watching all the episode with my son so far. I stupidly saw a headline that said the same about Rebels changing the SW Universe but stopped myself from clicking on it. In the UK I think they show it a day later, so I am counting down the hours. From what you're saying my mind could be blown!!!
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 27 Feb 2018, 9:02 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Wow! Am in awe! Rebels last night has changed the Star Wars universe forever and It’s amazing . In the words of Kanan “ all paths are coming together “ and they are indeed . The books , the series and the films are all converging to tell the overall story .Without giving too much away - last night explains the opera scene in Revenge of the Sith and how plagueis was able to save those he loved but couldn’t save himself , it explains the portals cropping up in aftermath books ( Jakku and I think there is one on Dathomir ) and it explains the mirrorbright ancient lullaby that alderaanians would sing to their kids ( because I think Alderaan had one of these portals too) and the portals in the Han Solo comics . It amazing , it’s Changed Star Wars forever and I think it’s beautiful. I think this is gonna change big time our predictions for episode 9.
@AhsokaTano

Rey and Kylo use the portal. Or one or both get stuck in it (so that either can be brought back into any movie they need). assuming portals are even mentioned in the movie.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Tue 27 Feb 2018, 9:45 am

If you're interested here's the commentary on the episode(Ben and Rey make an appearance along with others if you skip to 6:50)):

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 27 Feb 2018, 10:16 am

Can someone make a good compilation of Quotes from Ezra scene? Screenrant compiled a lot but missed some too.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 27 Feb 2018, 10:41 am

I may start with what I heard (no headphones + crappy sound = missed a lot)

Rey: We'll see each other again, I believe it.
Leia: Help me Obi Wan - (line)
Maz: The belonging you seek - (line)
Obi Wan: the speech about the Force..(..binds us..- line)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 27 Feb 2018, 1:16 pm

OMG! Wolves at the Door and A World Between Worlds were awesome! I loved that Sabine used her knowledge of art and symbolism to crack the code. As someone who studied art history and mythology in college, these episodes spoke to my soul.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next