Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread

+32
Irina de France
SkyStar
Darth Snoopy
Xylo Ren
Darth Dingbat
SoloSideCousin
Mana
whisperingwillow
ZioRen
RosiePancake
rawpowah
Darth_Awakened
CienaRee
special_cases
MrsWindu
Kessel
KnightsofReylo_2015
MyOnlyHope
AhsokaTano
Starliteprism
Man Without A Star
spacebaby45678
Blackcanary
fuhry
SanghaRen
TheBastardofMandalore
Helix
FrolickingFizzgig
IoJovi
vaderito
jakkusun
panki
36 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 27 Feb 2018, 3:48 pm

Ok I watched them again calmer ( not with my jaw on the floor like first time in awe and my mind blown)and noticed the daughter opens the gateway and the son closes it . Maybe we’ll see something similar ie rey being the key who opens a portal ( maybe the one on Jakku and Finn’s worst nightmare comes true ie they all go back to
jakku)and kylo closes it.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion Thread

Post by rawpowah Tue 27 Feb 2018, 7:14 pm

rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 04 Mar 2018, 9:54 am

Spoiler alert:

Ok was debating whether to post this or not because I am literally screaming ( because this is bold , beautiful and poignant)as I write this . There is a leak on the Rebels part of Star Wars Reddit sub of the special finale screening of Rebels that was shown to members of public few days ago and the question and answer session was recorded . It’s been since taken down but enough people saw it that they talked about what they heard from it . You remember how Kanan wanted to tell hera something In Jedi Knight but didn’t get a chance to ? He knew something about Hera she didn’t know .... yet. Just keep in mind that a lot of stuff takes place off screen in Star Wars and after finding out this revelation it makes me wonder about kylo and Rey and what surprises we might get ..

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsrebels/

For those of you who want to read it it’s there- be prepared for your jaw to hit the floor
because Rebels is supposed to be a kids show ( though I always thought like with the films it worked on two levels - for adults and kids). You are warned though that once you know ,you cannot unknow ( as the bendu in Rebels would say ).
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 04 Mar 2018, 4:09 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Spoiler alert:

Ok was debating whether to post this or not because I am literally screaming ( because this is bold , beautiful and poignant)as I write this . There is a leak on the Rebels part of Star Wars Reddit sub of the special finale screening of Rebels that was shown to members of public few days ago and the question and answer session was recorded . It’s been since taken down but enough people saw it that they talked about what they heard from it . You remember how Kanan wanted to tell hera something In Jedi Knight but didn’t get a chance to ? He knew something about Hera she didn’t know .... yet. Just keep in mind that a lot of stuff takes place off screen in Star Wars and after finding out this revelation it makes me wonder about kylo and Rey and what surprises we might get ..

For those of you who want to read it it’s there- be prepared for your jaw to hit the floor
because Rebels is supposed to be a kids show ( though I always thought like with the films it worked on two levels - for adults and kids). You are warned though that once you know ,you cannot unknow ( as the bendu in Rebels would say ).
@AhsokaTano

Spoiler:
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 04 Mar 2018, 6:15 pm

vaderito wrote:

@AhsokaTano

Spoiler:
@vaderito

The link isn't working. What's going on?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 04 Mar 2018, 6:27 pm

@rawpowah

It's a big spoiler for Rebels finale tomorrow. Do you want me to PM you?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 04 Mar 2018, 6:41 pm

@vaderito Yes, please.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Sun 04 Mar 2018, 6:44 pm

vaderito wrote:

@AhsokaTano

Spoiler:
@vaderito

I was weak and I read the spoilers ! Holy sith on skates!!! I’ve been catching up on You Tube since we’re not quite caught up in U.K. A lot will happen in 90mins
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Sun 04 Mar 2018, 7:54 pm

I'm leaving SW fandom over this. I don't want to know

Spoiler:
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ZioRen Sun 04 Mar 2018, 8:37 pm

Spoiler:
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 04 Mar 2018, 8:44 pm

RosiePancake wrote:
ZioRen wrote:
Spoiler:
@ZioRen

No, absolutely not, worrying about Ben has a secret kid is like worrying Han had kid with Sana/Qira, it won't happen, but somehow it will make a few people upset because Han and Ben lost their virginity to other woman who isn't Leia / Rey and Leia is probably not Han's first love.
@RosiePancake

I really, REALLY don't think Ben is going to lose his virginity in a pre-TFA story lol. There's no guarantee there would be any "first love" story there either.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 04 Mar 2018, 8:50 pm

Was it specified in the leaked material that this new series will take place at Luke's academy or is this speculation? The same goes for the love interest for Ben. Is this confirmed or is it speculation from reddit users?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow Sun 04 Mar 2018, 8:52 pm

rawpowah wrote:Was it specified in the leaked material that this new series will take place at Luke's academy or is this speculation? The same goes for the love interest for Ben. Is this confirmed or is it speculation from reddit users?
@rawpowah

There is nothing I have seen to suggest either of those things.
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sun 04 Mar 2018, 8:54 pm

Spoiler:
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Sun 04 Mar 2018, 8:58 pm

SPOILER:
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 04 Mar 2018, 8:59 pm

whisperingwillow wrote:
rawpowah wrote:Was it specified in the leaked material that this new series will take place at Luke's academy or is this speculation? The same goes for the love interest for Ben. Is this confirmed or is it speculation from reddit users?
@rawpowah

There is nothing I have seen to suggest either of those things.
@whisperingwillow

I thought so. Thank you!
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 04 Mar 2018, 9:00 pm

Kessel wrote:
Spoiler:
@Kessel

Spoiler:
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sun 04 Mar 2018, 9:01 pm

Okay, so I read the spoilers for tomorrow’s finale, elsewhere, but they did matched with the spoilers on Reddit.

Last edited by TheBastardofMandalore on Tue 06 Mar 2018, 1:26 am; edited 4 times in total
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 04 Mar 2018, 9:06 pm

@RosiePancake So really it's just speculation. I wish some of you guys wouldn't pass speculation as fact, and what might happen there. It only creates confusion and panic imo.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Sun 04 Mar 2018, 9:11 pm

ZioRen wrote:
Kessel wrote:
Spoiler:
@Kessel

Spoiler:
@ZioRen

Spoiler:
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next