Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Luke Skywalker/Mark Hamill

+30
cnunn
panki
Acritiqua
Reylo Lemon
Rei of Sunshine
shii405
Birdwoman
DarthRen
Piper Maru
CienaRee
reylo1992
Gemini
Jakku
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
EchoBase
Saracene
Rimfaxe96
RKR Connection
Darth Rowan
Darth Dementor
Force22
YoloKylo
MoonFyre
Armadeus
AnneNeville
Darth_Awakened
Rogue Rey
vaderito
Luke Browalker
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Discussion: Luke Skywalker/Mark Hamill - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion: Luke Skywalker/Mark Hamill

Post by Darth_marshmallow Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:33 am

panki wrote:
Darth_marshmallow wrote:I’ve just watched the recent episode of Collider Jedi Council. They want to see Luke igniting the green lightsaber sooooo bad. They always repeat that Rey is the hero of the Sequel Trilogy but I have an impression they really want Luke to save the day.
I also have a feeling that Luke might die in TLJ. I remember during last year celebration panel, Mark Hamill was saying how people always ask him if he and Carrie are like siblings in real life. He said that they fight all the time, they’re not speaking to each other for years and that he would defend her with his life. A hidden spoiler?
The GA expects Leia to die due to Carrie’s passing away. What if it’s Luke who dies, sacrificing himself to defend Leia and leaving no choice to Rey and Kylo, the last remaining force users, but to team up in order to deal with Snoke scratch
@Darth_marshmallow

I can actually see this happening...especially if they decide to have Luke ignite the green and cause significant damage to the FO and Snoke before sacrificing himself....I have this headcanon of a dying Luke telling Ben Solo to complete Rey's jedi training, thus bringing to fruition Kylo's You Need a Teacher line....it would be a nice nod to Qui Gon as well.
@panki

Yes, I would love to see some kind of reconciliation between Luke and Ben.
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Luke Skywalker/Mark Hamill - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion: Luke Skywalker/Mark Hamill

Post by DarthRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:38 am

Darth_marshmallow wrote:I’ve just watched the recent episode of Collider Jedi Council. They want to see Luke igniting the green lightsaber sooooo bad. They always repeat that Rey is the hero of the Sequel Trilogy but I have an impression they really want Luke to save the day.
I also have a feeling that Luke might die in TLJ. I remember during last year celebration panel, Mark Hamill was saying how people always ask him if he and Carrie are like siblings in real life. He said that they fight all the time, they’re not speaking to each other for years and that he would defend her with his life. A hidden spoiler?
The GA expects Leia to die due to Carrie’s passing away. What if it’s Luke who dies, sacrificing himself to defend Leia and leaving no choice to Rey and Kylo, the last remaining force users, but to team up in order to deal with Snoke scratch
@Darth_marshmallow

I think it's a defenitively a possibility but we already had the death of beloved OT character in Han, doing the same thing with Luke might be too much for them. I am not sure how much they changed his role in reshoots, because that Carrrie Fisher sadly died, Luke might become important for ST. Episode IX was supposed to be Leia's.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:42 am

DarthRen wrote:
@Darth_marshmallow

I think it's a defenitively a possibility but we already had the death of beloved OT character in Han, doing the same thing with Luke might be too much for them. I am not sure how much they changed his role in reshoots, because that Carrrie Fisher sadly died, Luke might become important for ST. Episode IX was supposed to be Leia's.
@DarthRen
Good point
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Mon 27 Nov 2017, 6:05 am

Funny new interview with Mark
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Mon 27 Nov 2017, 6:33 am

And another one where he reaffirms he's not like Alec Guinness's character
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Mon 27 Nov 2017, 6:43 am

Darth_marshmallow wrote:Funny new interview with Mark
@Darth_marshmallow

Ha I love Mark's pokerface. I cannot wait to see Luke do his thing...whatever it may be.
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4