Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

+4
ReyofLightSide
Reylo Lemon
Krafty
MeadowofAshes
8 posters

Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by MeadowofAshes Mon 26 Jun 2017, 12:21 am

For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen10

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen11

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen12

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen13

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen14

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by MeadowofAshes Mon 26 Jun 2017, 12:31 am

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Screen15

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Empty Re: Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes

Post by Krafty Mon 26 Jun 2017, 12:54 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.

@MeadowofAshes

Oh my god!  lol!
This!^^^ would shatter the internet! This one gets my vote all day long! ROFL
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 26 Jun 2017, 5:56 am

LOOOOOOL!!!! lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Mon 26 Jun 2017, 8:47 am

Yes to all!!!! cheers
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:17 am

I am currently at work sitting in my cubicle. When I saw the "Who's your Daddy" meme I about choked. I hope everyone here doesn't actually think I'm dying.

lol! lol! lol!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:26 am

This one for sure:

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes A11ce1439d3838e95de6ff3464ce7536f3f7d13a6fa662945f7757e43a0ac4cc
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:10 am

That Palps one never gets old. Laughing

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Mon 26 Jun 2017, 11:46 am

For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.

@MeadowofAshes

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes HlUkLVX
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:07 pm

Krafty wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:For those who are feeling confident in our predictions, I thought this would be a fun thread to throw out preemptive celebratory memes to drop like bombs after TLJ comes out.  Very Happy Let the fun begin.

@MeadowofAshes

Oh my god!  lol!
@Krafty

I'm dying ROFL ROFL ROFL
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:55 pm

We have a winner.  lol!

God, I hope we get a surprise kiss at the end. If it's just UST, I'll prpbably dial it down to "damn Reylos were right", but if we do get a kiss, I'm posting the "who's your daddy" one everywhere.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 26 Jun 2017, 8:13 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:We have a winner.  lol!

God, I hope we get a surprise kiss at the end. If it's just UST, I'll prpbably dial it down to "damn Reylos were right", but if we do get a kiss, I'm posting the "who's your daddy" one everywhere.
@MeadowofAshes

You can still get the Who's Your Daddy scenario without a kiss.

A confession of feelings (most likely on Ben's part even towards the end of the film) would do the trick.  It would be a great call back to the I AM YOUR FATHER moment, and it would leave the question open if Rey will return his feelings in the next installment, much in the same way Luke finally accepted Vader as his father in RotJ.  Oh yes I want a kiss in VIII but this would definitely do the trick too.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by adamdrivershair Mon 26 Jun 2017, 8:20 pm

IoJovi wrote:

@MeadowofAshes

A confession of feelings (most likely on Ben's part even towards the end of the film) would do the trick.  It would be a great call back to the I AM YOUR FATHER moment, and it would leave the question open if Rey will return his feelings in the next installment, much in the same way Luke finally accepted Vader as his father in RotJ.  Oh yes I want a kiss in VIII but this would definitely do the trick too.
@IoJovi

I'm personally going for some scar-caressing. I want that more than a kiss in VIII. The chemistry would melt all of our faces off in the theater. Very Happy
adamdrivershair
adamdrivershair
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 26 Jun 2017, 8:23 pm

adamdrivershair wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@MeadowofAshes

@IoJovi

I'm personally going for some scar-caressing. I want that more than a kiss in VIII. The chemistry would melt all of our faces off in the theater. Very Happy
@adamdrivershair

There's so many ways they could convey an outright non-familial/romantic relationship or potential for one that's clear to the audience that doesn't include a kiss. A dream/vision kiss (while still a kiss of course), also isn't off the table. If I were writing this, it'd be so hard to choose because there's so many great scenarios!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 3:05 pm

adamdrivershair wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@MeadowofAshes

@IoJovi

@adamdrivershair

And really, given how asthetically-pleasing the scar IS with it's pencil-thin attractiveness, I believe we will, whether it's one of Rey's dream sequences or in person. If they kiss, I think she'll be the one to initiate it. This whole thread is pure gold. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Tue 27 Jun 2017, 5:00 pm

Or she could place a gentle kiss on the scar (the one on his face)  Twisted Evil

Anticipatory Reylo Celebration Memes Giphy
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Tue 27 Jun 2017, 5:18 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:
Krafty wrote:

@MeadowofAshes

Oh my god!  lol!
@Krafty

I'm dying ROFL ROFL ROFL
@Moonlight13

If we don't get this made into t-shirts for the next SW Celebration, then I just don't know you guys at all Razz
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Tue 27 Jun 2017, 5:46 pm

ReyofLightSide wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:
Krafty wrote:

@MeadowofAshes

Oh my god!  lol!
@Krafty

I'm dying ROFL ROFL ROFL
@Moonlight13

If we don't get this made into t-shirts for the next SW Celebration, then I just don't know you guys at all Razz
@ReyofLightSide

Yes! T-shirts! We need to make shirts for when TLJ comes out as well Laughing
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down