Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added)

+8
Force22
Sylvia Snow
Darth Dementor
Reylo Lemon
panki
Furio Ren
Airemyn
Darth_Awakened
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is the most morally ambiguous character of SW universe (movies)

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_lcap0%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_lcap23%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 10 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_lcap45%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 20 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_lcap2%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_lcap5%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_lcap2%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_lcap7%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_lcap5%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_lcap7%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_lcap4%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 44

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Empty Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added)

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2016, 2:44 pm

A smugglers den conviniently located in Jabba's Hutt: A perfect place to discuss the moral ambiguity of characters and factions within Star Wars universe. Come in, grab drinks and argue away. I will read all you write here Very Happy

Possible topics, in no perticular order, include but are not limited to:  

Did Han shot first? What is a scoundrel?

Who is right? Jedi? Sith? Both? None?

Lando's betrayal? Warranted or not? Or a moral cowardice?

Count Dooku-a political idealist or a murderer?

Is Qui-Gon Jinn a rebel or a fool?

POV of FO vs. POV of the Resistance Who is right and who is wrong? Their guilt and responsibility!

Is the destruction of Death Star mark I, Death Star Mark II and Death Star Mark III aka The Starkiller Base excusable or not? If so, what about Matt the radar technician on-board? Is he innocent?
And were there Space Monkeys and Space Horses living in SKB forest?

Leia's bikini outfit? Outrageous or sexy?

Ambiguity of Luke? Does he know the darkside? He did kiss his sister, but is it enough?

The morality of the interogation scene? Should have Ren unshackle Rey during their mental fight?

Are the Jedi trully better than presuit Anakin?

Was Padme worse than Jar Jar? As in a female role-model for girls.

Accountability when killing a droid? Are droids slaves or sentient life forms?

Bobba and Jango Fett - misunderstood mercenaries or cruel body hunters?

What makes a hero hero in The force Awakens?

The responsibility of Jar Jar Binks for the rise of the empire?

Was Darth Plagueis a Wise Sith Lord? Isn't that an oximoron in itself?

Who is MORE redeemable Kylo Ren or Darth Vader?

The enigma of one "Larry". Who is he and how shall his existence influence the eternal battle between light and darkness?

And the most important of all. Is Broda a thief? He did steal my nick Razz

Pick one or more or bring in a new point to discuss and talk away my friends Smile

*opens a bottle of a good Pinot Noir, and offers you a glass*

Last edited by Arcana on Sat 16 Apr 2016, 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Empty Re: Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added)

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 29 Mar 2016, 4:27 am

In the office and sharp.
No need for further discussion - just quick answers Wink))))

1.First.  2. "GAD" I guess (you ll understand (and Sforza as well) Very Happy

None.

Warranted. He was just practical and felt reponsible for his people at Cloud City.

Frankly my dear I do not give a damn

Wise man

POV of FO vs. POV of the Resistance Who is right and who is wrong? Their guilt and responsibility!

I hate politics!

Is the destruction of Death Star mark I, Death Star Mark II and Death Star Mark III aka The Starkiller Base excusable or not? If so, what about Matt the radar technician on-board? Is he innocent?

Excusable it is not. Ask Kevin Smith.

Perhaps.

I would look great in it some twenty years ago.

Ambiguity of Luke? Does he know the darkside? He did kiss his sister, but is it enough?
Do not think so.

The morality of the interogation scene? Should have Ren unshackle Rey during their mental fight?

Nope. JB-007 would not be needed then.

Another nope.

jocolor

They are pets. Killing one: alarm at animal rescue society.

Two totally irrelevant guys in my humble opinion.

..being human

100%

I am refusing to discuss Darth Plagueis

Same s..t

The enigma of one "Larry". Who is he and how shall his existence influence the eternal battle between light and darkness?

He is reincarnation of my grand-grand-father: presumably he had lived in Dubrovnik - as such his importance is immense at everything.

who knows?

*opens a bottle of a good Pinot Noir, and offers you a glass*[/quote]

thank you Smile))) Cheers!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Empty Re: Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added)

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2016, 5:05 am

We Croats are the most fun bunch if ever I have seen one, hahaha....AWESOME POST my Darth and I would like this 1000 times if I could...

It´s decided then...the first thing I will do when I return to Zagreb is look you up and we are going out drinking, lady Very Happy

BTW...Yesterday a guy actually tried hitting on me with a "Do you have family there? A boyfriend? A Cute Boyfriend?" hahahaha I felt a very sudden urge for friendzoning...
Goddammit, the Finns of this world are numerous....I just want a Kylo, is that to much to ask God? Karma? Broda? Anyone?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 29 Mar 2016, 6:24 am

Arcana wrote:
Goddammit, the Finns of this world are numerous....I just want a Kylo, is that to much to ask God? Karma? Broda? Anyone?

lol!

O f..k!

I somehow knew you were that strong in Force as well.

bouhahhahahhah Wink)))
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2016, 9:21 am

I my self must answer my own questions if I am to have any credibility Smile

Yes, Han shot first and that is what makes one a scoundrel.

None are right and both, form their POV.

He had no choice. A man with no choice isn´t free enough to be brave.

Road to hell is covered with good intentions.

He was both. He was wisest of all the Jedi of his time and rebellious to the Order, but a fool too in the same time to take on Maul by himself. And that´s what makes his demise even more tragic.

Morality is a matter of perspective....If the God bestowed every man, woman and child with the conscience than right is what we feel is right. No matter what someone else thinks about that. And there is not only one right way to do things...there are many, and none...

Destruction is never excusable and there are no innocents apart from children....and space monkeys maybe Smile

I always thought she looked hot in it. I´d wear it.

Don´t know. Hope he does. For the sake of galaxy far far away.

The interrogation scene was a fight on a mental plane. Physical manifestations of their bodies as well as their state doesn´t matter. Rey won that fight.

They are the same...from my point of view.

Padme was a weakling. Strong women don´t give up. I have lost all respect for her. Jar Jar is a dimwit that was manipulated by an evil mastermind. Padme is worse. Stupidity can be suppressed easier than defeatism.

If one can think, one is alive. Do droids think? Or dream of electric sheep?

In every universe mercenaries and body hunters are the worst kind of scum. Selling their ideals for money. I don´t care.

The ability to admit that he/she was wrong. And face the consequences with their head up. I am a hero.

He is stupid. And he shouldn´t have been left alone. The blame is on their hands. Because who is the bigger idiot? The idiot? Or the idiot that gives power to an idiot?

He was killed. Self-explanatory.

Kylo Ren.

Larry is a Facebook legend.

I stole the nick first. We are both thieves, and more alike than I care to admit.

*opens a bottle of a good Pinot Noir, and offers you a glass*
There is no more red wine. I cancelled the bet. Switching to beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airemyn Tue 29 Mar 2016, 1:17 pm

Darth Vader no doubt, because he killed...... *dramatic pause, cover mouth* younglings.

Why oh why couldn't GL have just used the word 'children' or 'jedi kids' I don't know.

Darth Sidious is just plain old evil. Not very interesting really.
Airemyn
Airemyn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2016, 11:57 pm

@airemyn
That's not ambiguous...that's just plainly bad....and still he was redeemed...

Kylo is screwed up on so many levels that even he doesn't know right from wrong or what he wants most of the time...or how to act...so he acts out in opposites....conflicted...unsure...undecided...whiplash...kill san tekka but lets finn go....wear mask...but wants to be human in rey's eyes so takes it off.....let han go or kill him...kill him...oh sh.t...what have i done...sorrow...regret...guilt...punish....not punish...teach...been thaught a lesson...

Needs to grow up this one....and usualy with maturity  the ambiguity of charachter somewhat dissipates...hopefully not all of it because some is needed to have an interesting character....however he must learn to be true to himself...how will this play out, will make an interesting story Smile

Larry....also...hahaha...he is as of yet just too much of a mystery....that in itself is ambiguous....that's why he is currently in the lead Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2016, 6:32 am

Comment on Kylo Ren's sudden lead at the poll:

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Giphy

*chuckles in the background*

Last edited by Arcana on Thu 31 Mar 2016, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2016, 2:48 am

"And I praaaaaay, can I be saved?"

Off course you can Kylo...you just need to save yourself!!!
I´ll help Smile
Yours,
Rey
Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Furio Ren Thu 31 Mar 2016, 11:03 pm

Did Han shot first? Yes.

Who is right? Jedi? Sith? Both? None? None

Lando's betrayal? Warranted or not? Or a moral cowardice? Practical

Count Dooku-a political idealist or a murderer? Murderer

Is Qui-Gon Jinn a rebel or a fool? Rebel

POV of FO vs. POV of the Resistance Who is right and who is wrong? Their guilt and responsibility! Resistance

Is the destruction of Death Star mark I, Death Star Mark II and Death Star Mark III aka The Starkiller Base excusable or not? Excusable

If so, what about Matt the radar technician on-board? Is he innocent? Nope

And were there Space Monkeys and Space Horses living in SKB forest? IDK

Leia's bikini outfit? Outrageous or sexy? Sexy. How is this a question? Razz

Ambiguity of Luke? Does he know the darkside? He did kiss his sister, but is it enough? He knows the Dark Side, it's in the RotJ Novel.

The morality of the interogation scene? Should have Ren unshackle Rey during their mental fight? No

Was Padme worse than Jar Jar? As in a female role-model for girls. No

Accountability when killing a droid? Are droids slaves or sentient life forms? sentient life forms

Bobba and Jango Fett - misunderstood mercenaries or cruel body hunters? Cruel

What makes a hero hero in The force Awakens? Leia and Poe are heroes to the Resistance, Rey is BB-8's hero.

The responsibility of Jar Jar Binks for the rise of the empire? No

Was Darth Plagueis a Wise Sith Lord? Isn't that an oximoron in itself? Yes

Who is MORE redeemable Kylo Ren or Darth Vader? Ren

The enigma of one "Larry". Who is he and how shall his existence influence the eternal battle between light and darkness? Who's larry?
Furio Ren
Furio Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2016, 11:12 pm

WHAT kind of a Sith ARE you?????? Lol
I see we disagree on many things....we will need to discuss things more intensely, I see...
You'll come around....unless you already started messing discussing with me? If so...that's very tricksy of you...and I like tricksters Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Furio Ren Thu 31 Mar 2016, 11:14 pm

Change my mind, I dare you. Wink
Furio Ren
Furio Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2016, 11:33 pm

Dare me you not, might not like what you see Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Furio Ren Thu 31 Mar 2016, 11:34 pm

You already know I liked what I saw. Razz
Furio Ren
Furio Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2016, 11:36 pm

We will watch your career with great interest, young darksider Wink
And how you do not know Larry...is that even possible?
He has his own thread in the evil empire Razz I'm a Larry groupie....he is that cool Wink

Edit:
Note to self...should really stop putting my gifs up in online public forums...attracts the darksiders, that does Razz (well they are better than the JEDI (dududuuum) - although there is one Jedi I like most of all Wink )

Last edited by Arcana on Fri 01 Apr 2016, 1:46 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Furio Ren Fri 01 Apr 2016, 12:28 am

Yeah, I still don't know who Larry is. I guess I'll have to research it.
Furio Ren
Furio Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 01 Apr 2016, 2:08 am

I love this!

-Definitely Han....A scoundrel a member of Han Solo's group who infiltrated the black sun gang.

-Both are wrong....the Force is right.

-A sacrifice of a few for the good of the many.

-An over-sensitive person

-A visionary madman

-They are all guilty and interfering....self rule for all planets! king

- They are all excusable...building killer bases gives the baddies something interesting to do in their spare time. No space monkeys and horses....just Rey's T-R-E-E.

-Not suitable for cold weather....would have preferred if Jabba himself wore the bikini. Razz

-The Dagobah cave...he saw the dark within himself.... Shocked

- She would have taken his helmet off and bashed him on the head with it...and we wouldn't have had that awesome lóreal hair moment.... afro

- Not really. They made horrid decisions and unnecessarily killed lots of people.

-Padme was too simpering.....Ahsoka rules!

-Droids seem to show more emotions in SW than many of the so called sentient beings,

-Rockstars of the galaxy.

- Nobody is a hero yet...we have varying degrees of villainy among the traitors, murderers and thieves.

-I believe in the Darth Jar Jar theory....he started all the trouble.

-If Plagueis was so wise, he wouldn't have taught his apprentice all his secrets, making him expendable.

- Kylo....no question....otherwise what will happen to Rey's love life?

-We could ask him if Greedo shot first?

-no idea Razz

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2016, 3:25 am

@panki

I love your witty remarks, I do!

You know I am no SW connoisseur, specially the legends or EU, care to explain what did you mean by your definition of scoundrel.
panki wrote:
-Definitely Han....A scoundrel a member of Han Solo's group who infiltrated the black sun gang.

Being one it´s of most personal importance for me to know other people´s definitions of "a scoundrel"

Also...we all really know who is the thief here...Broda ofc ...but which one? That´s the question...so many Brodas here and there, everywhere Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 01 Apr 2016, 5:15 am

panki wrote:
-Rockstars of the galaxy.

Self-proclaimed!

Btw, It is fantastic thread by @Arcana
My sort of humour!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2016, 9:42 am

Thank you @darth_awakened
I am a funny troublemaker...consider it to be my best character trait....as is ofc my flirtatious nature...but that I do only with men  (and some women, right frared Razz)

Everyone is welcome here to post seriously or in a joking manner

New topics can be introduced at any time

I am interested in all opinions and you don't have to be a darksider to be my friend...I don't even mind redheads or blonds...I might have problems with the JEDI (dududuuum)  but am sure we can work around that one too...men are specially welcome here...I have beer and we can talk sports...man handball is my fav...but I know a thing or two about F1 and soccer. Premiership being my fav european league Wink

Darth, I really meant what I said...I will look you up in July...you seem like the kind of people I really like...opinionated, smart and funny...love your romance movies choices, I do Smile

Last edited by Arcana on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 4:16 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2016, 9:54 am

Clarification
When I say JEDI (dududuuum) read this:

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) Tumblr10

In the tone of my voice...lol

If I just say Jedi, then no smirk was intended

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 01 Apr 2016, 10:30 am

Arcana wrote:Thank you @"darth awekened"
I am a funny troublemaker...consider it to be my best character trait....as is ofc my flirtatious nature...but that I do only with men  (and some women, right frared Razz)

Everyone is welcome here to post seriously or in a joking manner

New topics can be introduced at any time

I am interested in all opinions and you don't have to be a darksider to be my friend...I don't even mind redheads or blonds...I might have problems with the JEDI (dududuuum)  but am sure we can work around that one too...men are specially welcone here...I have beer and we can talk sports...man handball is my fav...but I know a thing or two about F1l and soccer. Premiership being my fav european league Wink

Darth, I really meant what I said...I will look you up in July...you seem like the kind of people I really like...opinionated, smart and funny...love your romance mivies choices, I do Smile

I am at your disposition in July my lady Smile
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2016, 11:35 am

July it is then Smile I haven't been clubbing in ages...where shall we go..Is Lapidarium still open, hahaha? Or Gjuro2...I had some fun nights there on Thursday nights (was that the day when the elctrobody-industrial-80ties music was played) forgot...

But I'm sure we will find something interesting to do Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 01 Apr 2016, 11:43 am

Arcana wrote:July it is then Smile I haven't been clubbing in ages...where shall we go..Is Lapidarium still open, hahaha? Or Gjuro2...I had some fun nights there on Thursday nights (was that the day when the elctrobody-industrial-80ties music was played) forgot...

But I'm sure we will find something interesting to do Very Happy

Believe me, I have not any idea of clubs in Zagreb I have always been more in the rock scene.
I am sure will find some place (good beer included)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next