Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added)

+8
Force22
Sylvia Snow
Darth Dementor
Reylo Lemon
panki
Furio Ren
Airemyn
Darth_Awakened
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is the most morally ambiguous character of SW universe (movies)

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 10 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 20 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 44

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Empty Re: Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added)

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2016, 1:13 pm

@"darth awekened"
Yeah...rock is my thing too..alternative...but dancing in a dark club with good music is not to be underestimated (under influence if you know what I mean not beer)

specially if one is not alone Very Happy

Where to go, google will have to! Is there a yoda smiley around here Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Empty Re: Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added)

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 01 Apr 2016, 1:45 pm

Wow, that's a tough one
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2016, 2:04 pm

@Maria Antonietta
what is? a yoda smiley? I'm not sure how that's tough?

Last edited by Arcana on Sat 16 Apr 2016, 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 01 Apr 2016, 6:56 pm

Arcana wrote:@panki
You know I am no SW connoisseur, specially the legends or EU, care to explain what did you mean by your definition of scoundrel.
panki wrote:
Did Han shot first? What is a scoundrel?
-Definitely Han....A scoundrel a member of Han Solo's group who infiltrated the black sun gang.

Being one it´s of most personal importance for me to know other people´s definitions of "a scoundrel"

Also...we all really know who is the thief here...Broda ofc ...but which one? That´s the question...so many Brodas here and there, everywhere Razz

Hehe...the more Brodas, the merrier!  Smile

As for the Scoundrels, there is a 2013 EU novel called Scoundrels which is a little similar to Ocean's Eleven where Han creates a team of scoundrels to help someone steal back some money....they infiltrate the guy's gang, crack a safe....and get up to all sorts of mischief...  Cool
Here is the book cover.....

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Scoundrels

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2016, 7:04 pm

Will check that out...thanks...we scoundrels are numerous...a legion....hehehe

Agree on the Broda comment...the more the merrier...and hey...they all don't even need to be green....we can have blue or even better - purple Brodas too, right?

*soooo bad*
(like Franco's pie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Sun 03 Apr 2016, 11:57 am

I mma gonna say Qui Gonn Jinn was a visionary. He was grey before it was cool. Cool
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2016, 12:32 pm

That's an excellent answer....you know when I solved that SW personality test I did get I am most like Qui-Gon Jinn Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2016, 11:50 pm

I wonder if we are going to get more ambiguous charachters in ep. 8 and 9 or their intentions will crystalize with time to become either purely good or evil....
I would hate to see Kylo Ren/Ben Solo turn completely unequivocally good....I hope he retains some of his darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 07 Apr 2016, 12:50 am

Kylo Ren as a total nice guy would be boring.....I hope he retains some of that bad guy vibe....I have a feeling the whole ST is about moral ambiguity..... like tptb said, there were good people aboard the death star and many lost families when it blew up.....similarly the new republic made bad decisions like demilitarization of the galaxy.....then we see Leia and Han having made less than wise decisions....then characters like Finn who show compassion to strangers but have no problem killing the stormies who grew up with him....and then the rumors of Laura Dern's character who prefers aliens and droids because she doesn't trust humans...then Rey who everyone thinks is sweet has shown a very violent side....and kylo who is the villain is emotional and conflicted.....everyone seems a little morally ambiguous to me... Smile

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Apr 2016, 2:49 am

panki wrote:Kylo Ren as a total nice guy would be boring.....I hope he retains some of that bad guy vibe....I have a feeling the whole ST is about moral ambiguity..... like tptb said, there were good people aboard the death star and many lost families when it blew up.....similarly the new republic made bad decisions like demilitarization of the galaxy.....then we see Leia and Han having made less than wise decisions....then characters like Finn who show compassion to strangers but have no problem killing the stormies who grew up with him....and then the rumors of Laura Dern's character who prefers aliens and droids because she doesn't trust humans...then Rey who everyone thinks is sweet has shown a very violent side....and kylo who is the villain is emotional and conflicted.....everyone seems a little morally ambiguous to me... Smile
@panki

Yes....I like that a lot...there are no innocents apart children...and space monkeys (maybe)... it´s so utterly human to make mistakes...how you deal with it should matter more then what you did, right? And there are many right ways to deal with it...and none at the same time...because...what´s right for you...might not be right for those around you....but I have to go with what´s right for me this time....

dammit...they better redeem Kylo Ren...otherwise my whole belief system will crumble down Very Happy

#BenSoloSaveYourSelf

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Thu 07 Apr 2016, 4:04 am

Arcana wrote:
panki wrote:Kylo Ren as a total nice guy would be boring.....I hope he retains some of that bad guy vibe....I have a feeling the whole ST is about moral ambiguity..... like tptb said, there were good people aboard the death star and many lost families when it blew up.....similarly the new republic made bad decisions like demilitarization of the galaxy.....then we see Leia and Han having made less than wise decisions....then characters like Finn who show compassion to strangers but have no problem killing the stormies who grew up with him....and then the rumors of Laura Dern's character who prefers aliens and droids because she doesn't trust humans...then Rey who everyone thinks is sweet has shown a very violent side....and kylo who is the villain is emotional and conflicted.....everyone seems a little morally ambiguous to me... Smile
@panki

Yes....I like that a lot...there are no innocents apart children...and space monkeys (maybe)... it´s so utterly human to make mistakes...how you deal with it should matter more then what you did, right? And there are many right ways to deal with it...and none at the same time...because...what´s right for you...might not be right for those around you....but I have to go with what´s right for me this time....

dammit...they better redeem Kylo Ren...otherwise my whole belief system will crumble down Very Happy

#BenSoloSaveYourSelf
@Arcana

I like your thinking on this....characters take calls thinking they're doing something good but they're not really looking at the bigger picture....the new characters are definitely a lot more human.

The writers have whipped us all into a frenzy by creating this awesome character.....they better keep him alive and redeem him or I'll be Censored

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Apr 2016, 6:05 am

panki wrote:
Arcana wrote:
@panki

#BenSoloSaveYourSelf
@Arcana

I like your thinking on this....characters take calls thinking they're doing something good but they're not really looking at the bigger picture....the new characters are definitely a lot more human.

The writers have whipped us all into a frenzy by creating this awesome character.....they better keep him alive and redeem him or I'll be Censored
@panki

Yes....so many times this...I said before that if they butcher his character I would just go back to thinking that Star wars ARE shallow movies like I thought before TFA....bud dammit...3 months thinking about it and talking and projecting...I´m not sure if it is that simple any more...If I could do that now....and I dread at the wave of disappointment that would come over me should Kylo Ren remains un-redeemed....
Read this: Moral Injury, Tragedy, and Kylo Ren

http://ms-qualia.tumblr.com/post/142386887449/moral-injury-tragedy-and-kylo-ren

this is how I feel about this character....from my part the understanding of him is purely instinctual, because I know not any of the historical or literature references....I´m an engineer hahaha...reading this made me hopeful...that I am not seeing things that are not there...and not just in the TFA but also in the people I met recently...made me feel less lonely I guess...Read it...Frared shared it with me Very Happy @guardienne (thnx kiss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Apr 2016, 12:59 am

Let's kick start this topic back to life with a little personality test:

If you wanna find out who most like you are in SW universe solve this personality test:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Once you do, compare your (code) result to this table in order to apply it to Star Wars Universe:

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Star-w10

It's a fun thing to do and the results might surprise you...

For example, I got ENFP-A what makes me a Qui-Gon of this world....
Thing I like because I truly am a Gray Dark Jedi of sorts Very Happy

I summon my hommies here first to solve it....do drink something beforehand....makes it even more fun that way Razz
@sforza
@Darth_Awakened
@bela.mesecina

Last edited by Arcana on Sat 16 Apr 2016, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Sat 16 Apr 2016, 3:50 am

@Arcana

Sweet, I got INFJ-A = Obi Wan Kenobi Jumping Jumping Jumping

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Tumblr_n3don2RjBL1r4lvp2o1_500
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Apr 2016, 3:54 am

Sylvia Snow wrote:@Arcana

Sweet, I got INFJ-A = Obi Wan Kenobi Jumping Jumping Jumping

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Tumblr_n3don2RjBL1r4lvp2o1_500
@Sylvia Snow

Uuuuuuu...that's a good one...I like OB1 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sforza Sat 16 Apr 2016, 1:52 pm

@Arcana I got Qui-Gon too. Very Happy
Sforza
Sforza
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Apr 2016, 1:56 pm

Sforza wrote:@Arcana I got Qui-Gon too. Very Happy
@Sforza

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Jinn0110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sforza Sat 16 Apr 2016, 2:05 pm

Arcana wrote:
Sforza wrote:@Arcana I got Qui-Gon too. Very Happy
@Sforza

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 2 Jinn0110
@Arcana

I just saw your signature and realised that you're Amber chronicles fan too!!!!! This is crazy! Very Happy
Sforza
Sforza
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 16 Apr 2016, 2:07 pm

I got Bail Organa Smile
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Apr 2016, 2:11 pm

@sforza

Omg...I just love you even more....hahaha.....I thought I was the only one in Cro hahaha

This is so ridiculous....I have to thank my googling ReyLo for so much
*approves wholeheartedly*

@Darth_Awakened

Senator? Or is he king?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat 16 Apr 2016, 3:10 pm

I am affraid....I'm very affraid....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sforza Sat 16 Apr 2016, 3:48 pm

Arcana wrote:@sforza

Omg...I just love you even more....hahaha.....I thought I was the only one in Cro hahaha

@Darth_Awakened

Senator? Or is he king?
@Arcana

Now we will have even more themes to talk about this summer. Wink
Sforza
Sforza
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 16 Apr 2016, 3:49 pm

Arcana wrote:@sforza

@Darth_Awakened

Senator? Or is he king?
@Arcana

Both. I think.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Apr 2016, 3:54 pm

@Darth_Awakened: Yes....and yes..... Smile

@sforza:  hell yes Wink

And
I'm just happy I'm a Qui-Gon Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next