Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added)

+8
Force22
Sylvia Snow
Darth Dementor
Reylo Lemon
panki
Furio Ren
Airemyn
Darth_Awakened
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who is the most morally ambiguous character of SW universe (movies)

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 10 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 20 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 44

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Empty Re: Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added)

Post by Sforza Sat 16 Apr 2016, 4:01 pm

Arcana wrote:@Darth_Awakened: Yes....and yes..... Smile

@sforza:  hell yes Wink

And
I'm just happy I'm a Qui-Gon Very Happy
@Arcana

me too. Very Happy Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Smiley-sw001
Sforza
Sforza
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 Empty Re: Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added)

Post by Geralt_Riv Thu 15 Sep 2016, 4:39 pm

Did Han shot first? What is a scoundrel? Star destroyer shot first, but the first person was a stormtrooper on Tantive IV. In Greedo vs Han scene it was Greedo from George point of view. I think it was Han.

Who is right?  I am. Jedi? Sith? Both? None? None.

Lando's betrayal? Warranted or not? Or a moral cowardice? It was moral cowardice but also practical.

Count Dooku-a political idealist or a murderer? Political idealist and murderer.

Is Qui-Gon Jinn a rebel or a fool?
Every rebel (not Leia) is a fool.

POV of FO vs. POV of the Resistance Who is right and who is wrong? Their guilt and responsibility! Both are wrong and both are right in some things.

Is the destruction of Death Star mark I, Death Star Mark II and Death Star Mark III aka The Starkiller Base excusable or not? No. I think innocent people work there too.
 If so, what about Matt the radar technician on-board? Is he innocent? Matt is Kylo, so no. But he was againt it so I don't know.
And were there Space Monkeys and Space Horses living in SKB forest? Snoke killed and ate them all.

Leia's bikini outfit? Outrageous or sexy? I saw better outfits. Ok. Sexy!

Ambiguity of Luke? Does he know the darkside? He did kiss his sister, but is it enough? Of course he knows. The kiss is enough. I think it's the reason why Ben turned to the dark side and see Han as a fool (It's not the only reason with Han. He's a rebelion general.). He saw the Empire Strikes Back.

The morality of the interogation scene? Should have Ren unshackle Rey during their mental fight? No becouse she would't let him do this as easy as possible. It's not give him pleasure.

Are the Jedi trully better than presuit Anakin? Only younglings but they haven't been Jedi yet.

Was Padme worse than Jar Jar? As in a female role-model for girls. Jar Jar was a female role-model for girls? I never heard that. I think sand is the worst.  Sand is the key to all of this. Sand is the reason to Anakin's fall. Sand is the ultimate Star Wars villan. If I must choose between the two i will choose Jar Jar, the dark lord himself.

Accountability when killing a droid? Are droids slaves or sentient life forms? I don't let anybody treat BB-8 or R2 as slaves. C3PO you can treat as you want.

Bobba and Jango Fett - misunderstood mercenaries or cruel body hunters? Misunderstood or cruel? No.

What makes a hero hero in The force Awakens? Humanity.

The responsibility of Jar Jar Binks for the rise of the empire? He's the dark lord. He planned it from the beginning.

Was Darth Plagueis a Wise Sith Lord? Isn't that an oximoron in itself? He was as wise as Snoke.

Who is MORE redeemable Kylo Ren or Darth Vader?  I don't know.

The enigma of one "Larry". Who is he and how shall his existence influence the eternal battle between light and darkness? What? I don't know.

Is Broda a thief? Who is Broda? From his/her point of view you are a thief. After I read this i thought that he\she is. This name suit for criminal if you read this in polish.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Sat 17 Sep 2016, 6:12 am

@Kylo Ren
Thank you! I like your too.Very Happy What is broda? It mean beard or chin in polish. Good name for a character in a story about criminals in polish. I saw many similar names. Body parts, professions (like butcher) as names are common in that type of story. Smile
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sat 17 Sep 2016, 7:26 am

I just did the personality test and got INTJ-A and Palpatine Laughing

I guess I'll be off to make sure that once again, the Sith shall rule the galaxy.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Sat 17 Sep 2016, 8:36 am

I did the personality test! I got Yoda!

Murderers, traitors and thieves of Star Wars universe (NEW -SW Personality test added) - Page 3 B9826a10
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3