Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition

+5
Night Huntress
IoJovi
Piper Maru
Darth_Awakened
ISeeAnIsland
9 posters

Go down

Select every reddit leak/rumor that you think might actually happen in TLJ.

TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_lcap26%TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 30 ]
TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_lcap15%TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 17 ]
TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_lcap13%TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 15 ]
TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_lcap2%TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_lcap10%TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 11 ]
TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_lcap2%TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_lcap20%TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 23 ]
TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_lcap5%TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]
[ 2 ]
TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_lcap5%TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 114

TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Empty TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 08 Oct 2017, 12:47 pm

THIS is what I should have done for the last TLJ predictions poll. Pick which reddit leaks/rumors you think might actually end up onscreen in TLJ! Very Happy
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Empty Re: TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 08 Oct 2017, 1:04 pm

I wonder how many votes Sloth Anakin will get?

lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition Empty Re: TLJ predictions, "It Came from Reddit" edition

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 08 Oct 2017, 1:57 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:I wonder how many votes Sloth Anakin will get?

lol!
@Darth_Awakened

I'm not expecting it to get any votes, but I had to include it! Laughing
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Sun 08 Oct 2017, 2:07 pm

Kylo Ren's Monologue for the Ages FTW Cool
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 08 Oct 2017, 2:44 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:

lol!
@Darth_Awakened

@ISeeAnIsland

It got one already!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Oct 2017, 3:27 pm

Didn't the hut explosion leak come from MSW? (I actually feel that will really happen.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 08 Oct 2017, 3:29 pm

WhatGirl wrote:Didn't the hut explosion leak come from MSW? (I actually feel that will really happen.)
@WhatGirl

Nope. It came from Bothan spy on reddit. Along side a couple of other rumors that have been proven legit already. (Crait, Finn's patch on the jacket, and most probably Finn vs. Phasma)
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 08 Oct 2017, 3:48 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
WhatGirl wrote:Didn't the hut explosion leak come from MSW? (I actually feel that will really happen.)
@WhatGirl

Nope. It came from Bothan spy on reddit. Along side a couple of other rumors that have been proven legit already. (Crait, Finn's patch on the jacket, and most probably Finn vs. Phasma)
@Darth_Awakened

Around the same time the hut explosion came out, MSW had something on Rey and Kylo. They didn’t say exactly what it was, but “It’s not romance! It’s not romance! But we don’t know how it gets to that point.” Anyone remember that? I thought they were hinting at the hut explosion and Rey and Kylo having a civil conversation inside before Luke blew it up.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 08 Oct 2017, 4:03 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
@WhatGirl

@Darth_Awakened

Around the same time the hut explosion came out, MSW had something on Rey and Kylo. They didn’t say exactly what it was, but “It’s not romance! It’s not romance! But we don’t know how it gets to that point.” Anyone remember that? I thought they were hinting at the hut explosion and Rey and Kylo having a civil conversation inside before Luke blew it up.

@IoJovi

I do remember it. The two rumors came around the same time, separately, but definitely before the filming in Ireland.
I also remember someone asked Jason about the hut explosion later on - and he was pretty much clueless or just pretended to be clueless.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 08 Oct 2017, 4:05 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
@WhatGirl

@Darth_Awakened

@IoJovi

I do remember it. The two rumors came around the same time, separately, but definitely before the filming in Ireland.
I also remember someone asked Jason about the hut explosion later on - and he was pretty much clueless or just pretended to be clueless.
@Darth_Awakened

I thought it had come about during the Ireland filming... it came after the “Kylo wants to kill Rey” rumor from MSW that we all hated. It really put the wind back into people’s sails.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 08 Oct 2017, 4:12 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
@WhatGirl

@Darth_Awakened

@IoJovi

@Darth_Awakened

I thought it had come about during the Ireland filming... it came after the “Kylo wants to kill Rey” rumor from MSW that we all hated. It really put the wind back into people’s sails.
@IoJovi

I can't say I'am 100% sure, but somehow I remember it was before Ireland. Because we were all anticipating filming on the hut location in Ireland because of the rumor.
Bothan spy was talking about the hut that was built at Pinewood studios in London (there was also a photo of it). And it was very early in the production.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 08 Oct 2017, 4:17 pm

Bothan Spy hut explosion leak came before Ireland.

MSW's "There's something...  It's not a romance" leak thingy came after the KoR "leak", so that would have been during or after the Ireland shoot.

ETA: I distinctly remember us all waiting on pins and needles during the Ireland shoot for any sign of them blowing up a hut on location, or making a hut appear to have been blown up.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sun 08 Oct 2017, 4:19 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:Bothan Spy hut explosion leak came before Ireland.

MSW's "There's something... It's not a romance" leak thingy came after the KoR "leak", so that would have been during or after the Ireland shoot.
@ISeeAnIsland

If this came before Ireland, then they had no legitimate proof prior to that that Kylo came to Ach-To... This is great!!!

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sun 08 Oct 2017, 4:21 pm

there isn't an option for "non of it" Confus
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 08 Oct 2017, 4:23 pm

IoJovi wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:Bothan Spy hut explosion leak came before Ireland.

MSW's "There's something... It's not a romance" leak thingy came after the KoR "leak", so that would have been during or after the Ireland shoot.
@ISeeAnIsland

If this came before Ireland, then they had no legitimate proof prior to that that Kylo came to Ach-To... This is great!!!

@IoJovi

Bothan Spy called pretty early on (well before the Ireland shoot) that Kylo was coming to Ahch-To. That was one of his early leaks. The hut explosion bit came after that but before the Ireland shoot.

I don't recall MSW saying anything one way or another about Kylo coming to Ahch-To until the Ireland shoot.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:12 pm

Is there a write-in option for "Finn's mechanical pelvis"? What a Face
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:17 pm

I voted for Sloth Anakin. I don't even remember the rumor, I just voted for it because it involves sloths and Anakins and also because I troll. jocolor
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sun 08 Oct 2017, 6:26 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:I voted for Sloth Anakin. I don't even remember the rumor, I just voted for it because it involves sloths and Anakins and also because I troll. jocolor
@Xylo Ren

That was the one where the sea monster/sloth thing turns out to be the reincarnation of Anakin, which Kylo unknowingly slays.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Mon 09 Oct 2017, 12:35 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:

lol!
@Darth_Awakened

@ISeeAnIsland

But Finn's mechanical pelvis gets no love?  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (Kidding.  You got Sloth Anakin in there.  Your work is done.)
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Mon 09 Oct 2017, 12:36 am

ReyofLightSide wrote:Is there a write-in option for "Finn's mechanical pelvis"?  What a Face
@ReyofLightSide

Great minds think alike-- I just basically said the same thing after Sloth Anakin was mentioned, and then I saw your post.  Smile
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 09 Oct 2017, 5:56 pm

I thought a lot about Kylo's presidential monologue but I have to set my expectations a bit lower. I can only love him so much. Very Happy
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down