Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could VISUALLY see "The Force"...

3 posters

Go down

If you could VISUALLY see "The Force"... Empty If you could VISUALLY see "The Force"...

Post by Starliteprism Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:29 pm

...How would you want the director/writers to portray/depict it on screen?

Hopefully not a topic already discussed, but if the case, please do point me in the right direction.

Only recently, I have gotten into the Star Wars universe thanks to those Reylo vibes I caught onto a few months ago, so still learning the ropes...It got me thinking about how people might like/love to visually see the "Force" in a movie. I realise there are jedi moves, tricks, and tactics, flying a little like Yoda, and force lightning, tapping into the force/manipulating, etc. but I feel like these are only the tip of the proverbial iceberg, that there is a greater layering that we aren't seeing, like a veil, if that makes sense.

I have a sense or feeling of what the force might be like, but wonder if any of the movies will further delve into visuals of the greater mechanics of how it all works in this universe, or if it might be just a case of beyond our human capacity of understanding and the movies just want to leave it at that. scratch

Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

If you could VISUALLY see "The Force"... Empty Re: If you could VISUALLY see "The Force"...

Post by vaderito Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:47 pm

I've already seen it:

If you could VISUALLY see "The Force"... Tumblr_o4h9deOvWa1v2g2ujo7_250

If you could VISUALLY see "The Force"... Tumblr_static_780djzyasesc0404sk8g0go0w

Colors flowing and merging, dark (red) and light (blue) and balance (purple).
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

If you could VISUALLY see "The Force"... Empty Re: If you could VISUALLY see "The Force"...

Post by Starliteprism Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:53 pm

vaderito wrote:I've already seen it:

If you could VISUALLY see "The Force"... Tumblr_o4h9deOvWa1v2g2ujo7_250

If you could VISUALLY see "The Force"... Tumblr_static_780djzyasesc0404sk8g0go0w

Colors flowing and merging, dark (red) and light (blue) and balance (purple).
@vaderito

Haha. lol!

Interesting though...I remember having a reiki treatment done, on my head as had a headache at a guy friend's house and his mom was starting to get into reiki and didn't mind trying to help out....I was told to visualise and pick a colour to help aid in the flow of the headache leaving me. I chose the colour purple.

A week later, randomly and not connected in any way, shape, or form, my mom's best friend was chatting with me. She mentioned that she had a dream about me.... and I was surrounded by purple. Creepy/Cool/The Force at work??
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 27 Nov 2017, 9:12 am

I agree with @vaderito ...I imagine just like sparks of electricity with those colors if it was to be visualized. Maybe a mist/fog type substance when the force is calmer and in its more tranquil state.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down