Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi General Discussion

+81
giaciak2
KnightsofReylo_2015
thescavenger
Let The Past Die
Reynak
Sforza
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
ReyofLightSide
liveinsummee
rawpowah
Piper Maru
adamdrivershair
Marchtwin
Irina de France
MoonFyre
Atenais
Moonjump05
Helix
Casper
Acritiqua
MyOnlyHope
Xylo Ren
Blood Moon
Starliteprism
Darth_marshmallow
motherofpearl1
bashfulblueeyes3
SkyStar
Kylo Rey
BenRey
DeeBee
Forsythia
SoloSideCousin
SanghaRen
reylo1992
rey09
FrolickingFizzgig
spacebaby45678
Darth Dingbat
AceofWands
ISeeAnIsland
PalmettoBlue
snufkin
DarthRen
SheLitAFire
vaderito
Maria26
EchoBase
Moonlight13
Lucina
fuhry
Mana
Kylo Men
LesCousinsDangereux
Saracene
Reylo Lemon
Anakin Skywalker
Tex
MindAndMagic
shii405
Darth_Awakened
nite0wl29
RosiePancake
colibri
Night Huntress
tukicarreno
ZioRen
Birdwoman
IoJovi
Lily Snape
Gemini
Armadeus
Darth Dementor
LadyHa
Darth Rowan
panki
Cowgirlsamurai
Man Without A Star
Kessel
Rei of Sunshine
MrsWindu
85 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Last Jedi General Discussion

Post by EchoBase Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:11 pm

vaderito wrote:@Echobase Pith hat. Different than this.

Helmet guy is 100% FO. Lego toys.
@vaderito

Too bad. I’m still imagining young Ben in a strange looking helmet....my headcanon is weird.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Last Jedi General Discussion

Post by Xylo Ren Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:17 pm

vaderito wrote:is this real?

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 30 Tumblr_inline_p08t7ja9h01qevv01_1280
@vaderito

I'm on the Her Universe email list, this is legit Wink I almost choked when I opened it.

Why yes Her Universe, I would like to buy this exceptionally shippy and official Reylo shirt, thanks for offering.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:21 pm

vaderito wrote:@Echobase Pith hat. Different than this.

Helmet guy is 100% FO. Lego toys.
@vaderito

Ah... so it was. First Order gunner. Too bad!

They recycled the young Jedi Killer concept, then. They seem to have recycled quite a bit of discarded TFA concept art for TLJ - and some RO concept art, too.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:23 pm

@Xylo Ren What do you mean shippy? That shirt is pure cousins. No Qst
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:26 pm

vaderito wrote:@Xylo Ren What do you mean shippy? That shirt is pure cousins. No Qst
@vaderito

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 30 Giphy
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:26 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
vaderito wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:Where did you find that pic, @vaderito? The top is not in their new TLJ collection, but I suppose it might be coming later. Or photoshopped. I don't know.
@Darth Dingbat

https://electricitybetween.tumblr.com/post/168050428551/are-you-freaking-kidding-me

I don't know what their source is.
@vaderito

Oh, apparently it IS real. Somebody asked on Instagram when that shirt is going to be available, and they replied they have no specific date but keep checking the site next week!

Blimey. That's one shippy shirt.

I want it.
@Darth Dingbat

It's real. I found it on the official FB page for Her Universe.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:31 pm

I just realized.

I'm gonna spend so much money on Reylo merch.

Lord help me.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:31 pm

Darth_marshmallow wrote:
vaderito wrote:@Xylo Ren What do you mean shippy? That shirt is pure cousins. No Qst
@vaderito

@Darth_marshmallow

OMG Marshmallow!

Where did you find that gif? It's hilarious.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:33 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Darth_marshmallow wrote:
@vaderito

@Darth_marshmallow

OMG Marshmallow!

Where did you find that gif? It's hilarious.
@Darth_Awakened
By accident on Giphy Very Happy

Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:34 pm

I love that gif! cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:35 pm

To me, that shirt says that Rey's shoulder joins the First Order, and Kylo's hair defects to the Resistance.

I'm thinking this switcheroo happens on the Supremacy, and on Crait, Kylo's hair will fly the MF and Rey's shoulder is seen leading Stormtroopers alongside Kylo.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:41 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:To me, that shirt says that Rey's shoulder joins the First Order, and Kylo's hair defects to the Resistance.

I'm thinking this switcheroo happens on the Supremacy, and on Crait, Kylo's hair will fly the MF and Rey's shoulder is seen leading Stormtroopers alongside Kylo.
@Darth Dingbat

I can't help but think:

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 30 51n%2BW2kt8DL._SY450_The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 30 Advance
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:47 pm

How can anybody still believe that pith hat nonsense? I'm not saying it was a malicious lie, but it came from Dubrovnik where they were filming Finn and Rose/Canto Bight scenes. Kylo is nowhere to be seen in that plot for good reason.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:54 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:How can anybody still believe that pith hat nonsense? I'm not saying it was a malicious lie, but it came from Dubrovnik where they were filming Finn and Rose/Canto Bight scenes. Kylo is nowhere to be seen in that plot for good reason.
@FrolickingFizzgig

She never claimed it was Adam or his double. Just that Rian was directing a young actor in a pith hat to look up at the stars and said "this is where Rey's feelings begin to change". Considering that they are going to insert John and Kelly in Karanja and Jeninja's places, I don't know why they wouldn't insert Adam in post-prod.

Also, lets not forget that she said that Mark was there and he was. he came to visit the set, not to film. But she saw him when so many thought that only a local Luke impersonator was there confusing everyone.

We'll find out soon enough if a similar scene exists.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:56 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:To me, that shirt says that Rey's shoulder joins the First Order, and Kylo's hair defects to the Resistance.

@Darth Dingbat

But is it before or after Rey gets the bruise?
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:56 pm

vaderito wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:How can anybody still believe that pith hat nonsense? I'm not saying it was a malicious lie, but it came from Dubrovnik where they were filming Finn and Rose/Canto Bight scenes. Kylo is nowhere to be seen in that plot for good reason.
@FrolickingFizzgig

She never claimed it was Adam or his double. Just that Rian was directing a young actor in a pith hat to look up at the stars and said "this is where Rey's feelings begin to change". Considering that they are going to insert John and Kelly in Karanja and Jeninja's places, I don't know why they wouldn't insert Adam in post-prod.

Also, lets not forget that she said that Mark was there and he was. he came to visit the set, not to film. But she saw him when so many thought that only a local Luke impersonator was there confusing everyone.

@vaderito
Well, I don't believe it. I think it may have been a case of hearing what she wanted to hear, but that's all I'm going to say. It's ancient history.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 30 Nov 2017, 4:03 pm

vaderito wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig

@vaderito

What is a pith hat?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Thu 30 Nov 2017, 4:11 pm

@vaderito

This is T-shirt is amazing! Smile Pity it is not yet available...

I want to buy a Reylo themed t-shirt (official or not, I dont care) and I want to wear it when I go to watch TLJ on the 14th. Yes, I am that confident and do not need to wait until after TLJ is released Smile

But I am in the UK, and I cannot find anything that I could order online from the UK (ie that would be shipped from the UK).
I also liked the Kylo+Rey itty bitty toys (found out they are from Hallmark), and again I cannot seem to find this set in the UK Sad
Disney, there are SW fans outside the US you know! Here I am willing to spend money to buy TLJ merchandise (of the Reylo variety) and you make it impossible for me Sad

LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Thu 30 Nov 2017, 4:18 pm

I remember people mentioning antis being in a state of desperate denial, and generally how many people (SW fans or GA) are so blind and oblivious to not only what was in TFA, but to what all the marketing has been saying the past couple of months.

I saw this post on reddit that shows that there are rational people out there, who are willing to consider the evidence in an impartial manner.
Makes me feel a bit better, and optimistic that many people are indeed reasonable and are going to enjoy the movie.

Link to reddit post

reddit poster wrote:I'm very excited to see how this all plays out. I was a casual/GA viewer for TFA, assumed Rey was Luke's daughter and while I've always been interested in seeing how the rest of the trilogy goes I wasn't all that hyped.

Then the TLJ trailer drops with the implied alliance between Kylo and Rey and it got me thinking about how this sort of thing wouldn't be very interesting if they're cousins, it's more impactful as siblings or unrelated to open up the possibility of them being lovers. And siblings is ruled out. I rewatched TFA with this in mind and now I see where the original Reylos got their theories from.

I'm not one that gets into shipping, but I'd honestly be disappointed if there's no Reylo. There's so much character development necessary to get there, it's going to be an incredible story.
LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Thu 30 Nov 2017, 4:35 pm

Irina de France wrote:I just realized.

I'm gonna spend so much money on Reylo merch.

Lord help me.
@Irina de France

lol I hear ya!! With all these magazines coming out with Reylo my husband is like "Another one?? You just got one!" Why...no I didn't hubby dearest? lol! I ordered that print that LesCousins ^^has as their display photo and the artist sent me two of them! I wish I knew some Reylos in my area!
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 30 Nov 2017, 4:41 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
vaderito wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig

@vaderito
Well, I don't believe it. I think it may have been a case of hearing what she wanted to hear, but that's all I'm going to say. It's ancient history.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Didn't you talk to her directly via pm? I remember you helped her get her description into English. Now you don't believe her?
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 30 Nov 2017, 4:48 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
vaderito wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig

@vaderito
@FrolickingFizzgig

Didn't you talk to her directly via pm? I remember you helped her get her description into English. Now you don't believe her?
@SoloSideCousin
I believe she was there, I believe she saw the Fathier set and Mark Hamill, but based on what we know now about Canto Bight and Finn and Rose's mission the extra information about "Rey's feelings" seem beyond out of place. It's not a matter of thinking she was lying. I have no reason to believe it was malicious, but perhaps she misheard or heard what she wanted to hear.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Nov 2017, 4:50 pm

LesCousinsDangereux wrote:

@vaderito

I want to buy a Reylo themed t-shirt (official or not, I dont care) and I want to wear it when I go to watch TLJ on the 14th. Yes, I am that confident and do not need to wait until after TLJ is released Smile

But I am in the UK, and I cannot find anything that I could order online from the UK (ie that would be shipped from the UK).
I also liked the Kylo+Rey itty bitty toys (found out they are from Hallmark), and again I cannot seem to find this set in the UK Sad
Disney, there are SW fans outside the US you know! Here I am willing to spend money to buy TLJ merchandise (of the Reylo variety) and you make it impossible for me Sad

@LesCousinsDangereux

You can buy Her Universe items from https://www.emp.co.uk I’ve just bought the porg cardigan! Sadly I can’t see anything Reylo in their collection but they do have separate Rey and Kylo t shirts. You can buy the Hallmark itty bittys on eBay but it does cost extra for the US shipping.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Thu 30 Nov 2017, 5:04 pm

There’s a really short but interesting video up on EW about the ski speeders - with Anthony Breznican
Apparently they’re heaps of junk according to Pablo - Anthony explains why .

‘These janky, rattletrap surface skimmers are meant to evoke dread as the Resistance uses the old machines to face down a phalanx of gargantuan AT-M6 “gorilla walkers” on the mineral-rich world of Crait.

Writer-director Rian Johnson wanted to up the stakes by increasing the peril for the good guys. The ski speeers show just how outmatched the Resistance fighters are in this battle.

“One of Rian’s overriding principals on them is … they are basically heaps of crap,” says Pablo Hidalgo of the Lucasfilm story group. “They are old and not meant to instill confidence. They are like a lot of things in the Resistance — weapons of last resort. Use what you have on hand, even old, outdated stuff falling apart for years. If you believe in it, hopefully it will fly.”

Later this week EW with feature Kylos TIE Silencer

http://ew.com/movies/2017/11/30/star-wars-last-jedi-resistance-ski-speeders/

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 30 841f3710
The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 30 9a853e10
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Thu 30 Nov 2017, 5:15 pm

KrazyForKylo wrote:
LesCousinsDangereux wrote:

@vaderito

@LesCousinsDangereux

You can buy Her Universe items from https://www.emp.co.uk I’ve just bought the porg cardigan! Sadly I can’t see anything Reylo in their collection but they do have separate Rey and Kylo t shirts. You can buy the Hallmark itty bittys on eBay but it does cost extra for the US shipping.
@KrazyForKylo

Thanks. As you say, they do not have anything Reylo. Yet. I will bookmark it and check it again post TLJ.
For now I found one UK site, that has one Reylo T-shirt, so I ordered it.
https://www.redbubble.com/people/nitaniel-art/works/23290831-lovers-in-spaaace?p=triblend-tee

As for itty bittys, yes I found them on ebay.com with US shipping. Also I found not the set, but each itty bitty Rey and Kylo separately for x3 the price on ebay.uk and/or amazon.uk (do not remember which one). Why can I not order the set in the UK?! Sad After all this is not the middle of nowhere, untouched by civilisation Sad

LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next