Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rey Kenobi Files

+39
Gemini
BigDeal2187
Night Huntress
special_cases
Lovely_Rose
spacebaby45678
AhsokaTano
DeeBee
Tex
MaddieDove
Socialnole
TheBastardofMandalore
Casper
motherofpearl1
MrsWindu
Mila Lazarus
fuhry
bashfulblueeyes3
LadyGaufrette
Apriljandy
nickandnora
Starliteprism
Teo oswald
giaciak2
SkyStar
Kylo Men
ReyofLightSide
Saracene
Acritiqua
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Xylo Ren
Little_Boots
Kessel
Kyla Ren
rey09
Darth Dementor
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
43 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by giaciak2 Fri 15 Feb 2019, 7:32 am

Then Yoda is the Rey's mammy? rabbit lol!
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 15 Feb 2019, 8:28 am

giaciak2 wrote:Then Yoda is the Rey's mammy? rabbit lol!
@giaciak2

Kylo has something to say on that

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Tumblr_pmz1fgUto71xi8rqzo1_500
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 15 Feb 2019, 2:04 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:We know that the rumor that The Mandalorian has a baby he was supposed to kill but doesn't ala SNOW WHITE.. and if I am not mistaken wasn't SNOW one of Rey's original production names? Everyone is assuming Matt Smith is a Knight of Ren but maybe he is a  younger Korkie in a flashback.

Now there seems to be an age discrepancy or timeline discrepancy, this baby seems to be too old to be Rey however there is a carbonite freezing device aboard the Mando's ship (confirmed)  so maybe she was frozen aboard the ship for a time? ALL WILD SPECULATION.
@spacebaby45678

Nice WILD speculation. I like it!

Another theory about “The Mandalorian”...We know the title character is a rogue (possible bounty hunter) wreaking havoc in the outskirts of known space. There are also rumors that the character’s armor will change throughout the show (Making Star Wars). In Mandalorian culture it’s known that they decorate their armor with the colors and symbols of their clan and/or House. What if he is recalled from his life of exile to rejoin his clan in the restoration efforts/war on Mandalore? But which House is he loyal to?
@TheBastardofMandalore

You're the Mando expert, can you tell anything from this leaked photo from MSW?

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 IMG_3694

Quote from Jason

"Generally, when the Mando was on set, it was a guy with a rig on his back, I’m guessing so they could CGI on the armor and the baby onto his body for the action sequences. But on this day we actually saw the Mando in full costume. It was a pretty big deal for my kids and I’m glad we saw this “with my own eyes.” Also, the colors in the photos are a little tricky. That helmet is chrome and that cape was pretty black to the naked eye."

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/02/a-few-star-wars-the-mandalorian-photos-and-now-this-is-podcasting-episode-261-episode-ix-leaks/
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 15 Feb 2019, 3:54 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:We know that the rumor that The Mandalorian has a baby he was supposed to kill but doesn't ala SNOW WHITE.. and if I am not mistaken wasn't SNOW one of Rey's original production names? Everyone is assuming Matt Smith is a Knight of Ren but maybe he is a  younger Korkie in a flashback.

Now there seems to be an age discrepancy or timeline discrepancy, this baby seems to be too old to be Rey however there is a carbonite freezing device aboard the Mando's ship (confirmed)  so maybe she was frozen aboard the ship for a time? ALL WILD SPECULATION.
@spacebaby45678

Another theory about “The Mandalorian”...We know the title character is a rogue (possible bounty hunter) wreaking havoc in the outskirts of known space. There are also rumors that the character’s armor will change throughout the show (Making Star Wars). In Mandalorian culture it’s known that they decorate their armor with the colors and symbols of their clan and/or House. What if he is recalled from his life of exile to rejoin his clan in the restoration efforts/war on Mandalore? But which House is he loyal to?
@TheBastardofMandalore

Quote from Jason

"Generally, when the Mando was on set, it was a guy with a rig on his back, I’m guessing so they could CGI on the armor and the baby onto his body for the action sequences. But on this day we actually saw the Mando in full costume. It was a pretty big deal for my kids and I’m glad we saw this “with my own eyes.” Also, the colors in the photos are a little tricky. That helmet is chrome and that cape was pretty black to the naked eye."

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/02/a-few-star-wars-the-mandalorian-photos-and-now-this-is-podcasting-episode-261-episode-ix-leaks/
@spacebaby45678

Unfortunately, it’s too grainy and out of focus. I wish it were more clear so we could see symbols and colors. My guess is that the clan insignias will be added with CGI later in the production process in order to keep details under wraps. Of course, if our Mando is a bounty hunter, then in would make sense that his armor would be plain. It would show that he is loyal to himself and no one else. Kind of like Jango Fett.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 15 Feb 2019, 4:33 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:

@spacebaby45678

@TheBastardofMandalore

Quote from Jason

@spacebaby45678

Unfortunately, it’s too grainy and out of focus. I wish it were more clear so we could see symbols and colors. My guess is that the clan insignias will be added with CGI later in the production process in order to keep details under wraps. Of course, if our Mando is a bounty hunter, then in would make sense that his armor would be plain. It would show that he is loyal to himself and no one else. Kind of like Jango Fett.
@TheBastardofMandalore

Yes, so grainy and blurry, I would not call these picks at all earth-shattering. Jason says that his helmet is chrome, but I see blue? However, that could just be a reflection of the blue screen in the back. I also don't think that the Mando is affiliated to a clan, in the early leaks it seems that he is a lone ranger type in the old westerns tradition. I find it more interesting that there is a baby involved.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 19 Feb 2019, 4:01 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:Here is a synopsis of Claudia Gray's new book on Qui Gon & Obi. Doesn't look like we will get any Mandalore or Satine. Color me disappointed

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 9780525619376

An unexpected offer threatens the bond between Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi as the two Jedi navigate a dangerous new planet and an uncertain future.

A Jedi must be a fearless warrior, a guardian of justice, and a scholar in the ways of the Force. But perhaps a Jedi’s most essential duty is to pass on what they have learned. Master Yoda trained Dooku; Dooku trained Qui-Gon Jinn; and now Qui-Gon has a Padawan of his own. But while Qui-Gon has faced all manner of threats and danger as a Jedi, nothing has ever scared him like the thought of failing his apprentice.

Obi-Wan Kenobi has deep respect for his Master, but struggles to understand him. Why must Qui-Gon so often disregard the laws that bind the Jedi? Why is Qui-Gon drawn to ancient Jedi prophecies instead of more practical concerns? And why wasn’t Obi-Wan told that Qui-Gon is considering an invitation to join the Jedi Council—knowing it would mean the end of their partnership? The simple answer scares him: Obi-Wan has failed his Master.

When Jedi Rael Averross, another former student of Dooku, requests their assistance with a political dispute, Jinn and Kenobi travel to the royal court of Pijal for what may be their final mission together. What should be a simple assignment quickly becomes clouded by deceit, and by visions of violent disaster that take hold in Qui-Gon’s mind. As Qui-Gon’s faith in prophecy grows, Obi-Wan’s faith in him is tested—just as a threat surfaces that will demand that Master and apprentice come together as never before, or be divided forever.

On the upside... with a dash of wild speculation study
Royal Court? Will Satine at some point show up?queen
Obi-Wan has the seeds of doubt on whether he will become a Jedi, will that lead to a momentary lapse in judgment withia Satine? Very Happy

OMG cheers
@spacebaby45678

Claudia Gray, says that this book is 7 years before TPM therefore Obi Wan is 17. I don't think we will see Obitine on Mandalore in this book.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Tue 19 Feb 2019, 6:54 am

The Obitine book (or movie!) is coming after the big Rey Kenobi reveal in episode IX, of course!

fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 19 Feb 2019, 10:46 am

fuhry wrote:The Obitine book (or movie!) is coming after the big Rey Kenobi reveal in episode IX, of course!

@fuhry

Speaking of Obitine's back story, Claudia Gray says...

"I think it is an area and time period that we are going to explore more"

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Tenor

Pure speculation on my part but the "more" seems maybe just maybe Satine & Obi meet for the first time in Master & Apprentice?

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 20 Feb 2019, 2:34 am

fuhry wrote:The Obitine book (or movie!) is coming after the big Rey Kenobi reveal in episode IX, of course!

@fuhry

exact eh eh, we give importance first to Reylo and after all the rest Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 Fri 22 Feb 2019, 1:39 pm

... Reconnecting in 3, 2, 1 .....

Well, that was a nice little 13 month break!  How's everybody been?

Stayed away from Star Wars for a year, and glad I did.  But something came across my youtube home page about Rey Kenobi and all that so I thought, hey, I should check in here again.  It's been a while thankfully.  Needed to get my head away from Star Wars after all the nonsense with TLJ.  In fact I still can't/won't get back into it the way I was before.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi, especially to all those who've been on the Reynobi train from the beginning.

I think I'm going to listen to this in my car on the way home from work today:

Have a good weekend everyone.
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Fri 22 Feb 2019, 2:25 pm

@BigDeal2187

Welcome back! Keeping the faith over here!
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 23 Feb 2019, 7:33 am

The names of the Sacred Jedi Texts ARE HUGE clues!  There is so much in TLJ to unpack. Star Wars is truly a double entendre.... Laughing

"The Aionomica, the Rammahgon, a dozen other mystic-sounding made-up names—the foundation of the ancient faith."
―Luke Skywalker

Among a lot of wild and crazy speculation I hit the nail on the head with this one and little did I know how it would completely come to fruition in TLJ. Especially since I only saw TLJ one time in the theater and took a well-needed break from the GFFA, I can now start to piece together some of the clues that are out there as low hanging fruit. And it all ties back to an old post I made in 2016 that Rey is an Avatar for the Age Of Aquarius & John the Baptist, just like Obi-Wan was representative of Aquarius & John the Baptist.

Original Post  http://www.reyloskyforum.net/t202p700-archive-the-rey-kenobi-files-1

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Tumblr_pmtx3dHlbj1xi8rqzo1_640

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Tumblr_pndqjbLmkm1xi8rqzo1_640

The Sacred Jedi Texts??? Aionomica = Aion by Jung where he talks extensively about moving from the age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Z

Rammaghon?

Look at my original post The reference to the "man carrying the water pitcher" in Luke's Gospel is more Aquarius symbolism. John the Baptist was an almost exact copy of Bala-rama, the forerunner of Krishna, the Hindu Son of God."

This was Luke's gospel, remember all of the fish symbolism around Luke in TLJ, Fish Nuns, Vesica Pisces doorway in the tree, and of course the most important, he is carrying a big fish with Rey following behind him. Luke is the age of Pisces leaving and Rey is Aquarius following him. It is the metaphorical reason Luke has gone to this aquatic island to die, why the Jedi must end etc. etc.  Of course, myth always works on more than one level especially if it is a GOOD myth. So Rey & Kylo are the stars anthropomorphized telling a coming to age story on one level and a mystical mythical story on another level.

[The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Last-jedi-rey-luke-skywalker-fishing

There is even more allusion to Rey and John the baptist when Luke ask's her twice "Who are you"

this is directly lifted from the bible when the priests ask John who are you?

He did not refuse to confess, but openly declared, “I am not the Christ.” “Then who are you?” they inquired. “Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.” So they said to him, “Who are you? We need an answer for those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?” John 1:21

Important here is John denying that he is Christ and also denying that he is a reincarnation of Elijah!

Rey is not a reincarnation of Padme, Obi-Wan or Anakin.

&

Kylo's baptism... and why LF has been so sketchy about Kylo's age... As I predicted, Kylo would be baptized at age 30 just like Jesus was baptized by John at age 30... I know it has sexual overtones too any good myth will work on both levels. One explanation does not negate the other it only enhances it.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 7261f65b67a2a2ff3c2e92a8bca331f4

My video that I linked a while back with the journey through Star Wars with Tarot & Astrology is a much more complete explanation of Rey as the Awakened Aquarian New Age and why that makes her a Kenobi for anyone interested in a more in-depth explanation. I went into Jung's ideas about the age of Pisces which is typified by the age of warring brothers versus the age of Aquarius which is typified by the union of opposites.

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Sat 23 Feb 2019, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 23 Feb 2019, 11:44 am

The University of Penn actually analyzed the Sacred Jedi Texts and compared them to astrological/medical medieval manuscripts. fascinating Smile ... interesting that they caught that Kylo has a calligraphy set so he knows how to write and read. He actually knows what is in the sacred jedi texts... teacher indeed.

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sat 23 Feb 2019, 11:47 am

@spacebaby45678

I’ve missed your posts! I love the mythology lectures. I’m so glad you’ve come back to our Rey Kenobi community. Very Happy
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 23 Feb 2019, 11:51 am

So there are pages to the Jedi Texts in the TLJ artbook, something I just found out... lol...They are astrological

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Jedi_scriptures_pages
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 23 Feb 2019, 11:55 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:@spacebaby45678

I’ve missed your posts! I love the mythology lectures. I’m so glad you’ve come back to our Rey Kenobi community. Very Happy
@TheBastardofMandalore

Awww thanks!... It is fun for me, just didn't realize TLJ gave us so much to work with and that it actually matched up with some educated guesses I had back in the day. There is more! There is a Dune connection because there always is a Dune connection, George was "stealing" liberally.

The connection is between the Fremen and the Mandos! OMG Shocked I just have to write it up...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sat 23 Feb 2019, 11:58 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
TheBastardofMandalore wrote:@spacebaby45678

@TheBastardofMandalore

Awww thanks!... It is fun for me, just didn't realize TLJ gave us so much to work with and that it actually matched up with some educated guesses I had back in the day. There is more! There is a Dune connection because there always is a Dune connection, George was "stealing" liberally.

The connection is between the Fremen and the Mandos! OMG Shocked I just have to write it up...
@spacebaby45678

Shocked OMG, I can’t wait! cheers
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 24 Feb 2019, 12:21 pm

So Tilda Swinton was at the wrap part for EP9.... While I think she would make a par excellence FO Officer, I can't help but notice her odd resemblance to Satine... Is she even in EP9 or was she party dropping? Nothing has been announced, so top secret? Or nothing at all?

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Tilda-swinton-267548-1-402

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Img-2447265-f
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Sun 24 Feb 2019, 1:39 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:The University of Penn actually analyzed the Sacred Jedi Texts and compared them to astrological/medical medieval manuscripts. fascinating Smile ... interesting that they caught that Kylo has a calligraphy set so he knows how to write and read. He actually knows what is in the sacred jedi texts... teacher indeed.

@spacebaby45678

I watched the first one a while back as I’m such a history nerd. You’ve just reminded me to watch the others they’ve uploaded too. I think it’s fascinating and they’ve obviously gone to great lengths to research and expand on their versions for the Jedi texts
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 24 Feb 2019, 5:29 pm

MrsWindu wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:The University of Penn actually analyzed the Sacred Jedi Texts and compared them to astrological/medical medieval manuscripts. fascinating Smile ... interesting that they caught that Kylo has a calligraphy set so he knows how to write and read. He actually knows what is in the sacred jedi texts... teacher indeed.

@spacebaby45678

I watched the first one a while back as I’m such a history nerd. You’ve just reminded me to watch the others they’ve uploaded too. I think it’s fascinating and they’ve obviously gone to great lengths to research and expand on their versions for the Jedi texts
@MrsWindu

Love to know what Kylo knows, he has obviously read them... will it relate to the Mcguffin in 9? The page released is obviously astrological/astronomical... and Upenn has identified the script of the page as resembling Ethiopic in appearance... On Earth that gives us a general location in Africa at the head of the Nile... As far as "age" goes that is pretty easy, it's the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. However, how that relates to EP9 and maybe the Mcguffin, I think it is too early to tell.

If you look at the stone beneath the books it is also astrological, and the name of at Aionomica is also astrological referring to Aion or Eon/age...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 Sun 24 Feb 2019, 6:07 pm

fuhry wrote:@BigDeal2187

Welcome back!  Keeping the faith over here!  
@fuhry

Thank you.  And I see @TheBastardofMandalore has been keeping the faith too, even through "the Dark Times" --
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Darkti10

And @spacebaby45678 is back! And maybe @Gemini will come back too.

As for me, TLJ shook my faith --
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Faithd10

But RJ didn't exactly close the door on Rey Kenobi.  In fact there are a number of Kenobi parallels to Rey in TLJ.  We still don't know anything about Rey's lineage/grandparents, and we don't know if the "parents" who sold Rey for drinking money were her biological or adopted parents.  RJ certainly didn't fill in Rey's backstory in any satisfactory way.  So I'm curious to see where JJ will go with it.
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 25 Feb 2019, 9:40 am

Yes, Obi Wan was too old to be her father in any case, her grandfather is far more likely!

Meanwhile....The Lion King has dropped a new trailer. Yes, I know IX is a long way away.....but the problem with repeatedly keeping people hanging on is they start to lose interest.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Mon 25 Feb 2019, 9:41 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:So Tilda Swinton was at the wrap part for EP9.... While I think she would make a par excellence FO Officer, I can't help but notice her odd resemblance to Satine... Is she even in EP9 or was she party dropping? Nothing has been announced, so top secret? Or nothing at all?

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Tilda-swinton-267548-1-402

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 9 Img-2447265-f
@spacebaby45678

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL. Even if she wasn't in EP IX, it's possible she could be involved in something that's coming up. If the Kenobi movie/series or whatever is being held close to the vest waiting for the big Ep IX Reynobi reveal.......

I always thought it would be cool to do a Kenobi movie (or series) moving back and forth between the present (Obi-wan on Tatooine when Luke is a boy) and various points in his past. That would be really cool as a series because flashbacks could feature Satine, Qui-gon, Anakin, Ahsoka....
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 25 Feb 2019, 10:14 am

I'm sorry the Kenobi film is on hold; Ewan's Obi was the highlight of the PT and I'd watch Tilda even in a party political broadcast!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Mon 25 Feb 2019, 11:24 am

@motherofpearl1 Word is it is still on, just has been reformatted as a limited run series (like 6 episodes).

I think that's great. When I re-watched Solo, I really enjoyed it, but it definitely played like I was watching 3 episodes of a series rather than a single movie. I felt like the movie just went along being awesome for 2 hours and then I didn't feel like I really watched a movie.

Episode 1 would be from the beginning of the film to when Han escapes Corellia and is separated from Q'ira.
Episode 2 would be up until the point when he sees Q'ira again.
Episode 3 would go up until the end.

Thinking about it like that, I'm ready for season 2! But it seems like it should follow Q'ira rather than Han. It would be cool if it then led up to Rogue One.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next