Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character

+22
Geralt_Riv
adamdrivershair
Kylo Men
SheLitAFire
guardienne
Darth Rowan
Force22
Forsythia
Xylo Ren
Saracene
Kylo Ren
FrolickingFizzgig
Mana
Search Your Feelings
IoJovi
Irina de France
Darth_Awakened
panki
MissG
ISeeAnIsland
Reylo Lemon
Rogue Rey
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is your least favourite Star Wars Character

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_lcap52%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 31 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_lcap3%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_lcap2%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_lcap3%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_lcap7%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_lcap5%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_lcap5%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_lcap7%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_lcap16%Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 60

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Empty Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 07 May 2016, 12:21 pm

I know we love to talk favourites but what about those that we just don't like?

You know the ones - they get under your skin.  They make you roll your eyes everytime they appear on screen.  They make your blood boil with annoyance.

I've only ever seen the films so the poll isn't going to feature anyone outside of them but feel free to share the name of any character in the EU you don't like.

If you select other let us all know in the comments cheers Claps Approves Pop corn

Last edited by Rogue Rey on Sat 07 May 2016, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Empty Re: Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character

Post by Reylo Lemon Sat 07 May 2016, 12:26 pm

Jar jar, no questions
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Empty Re: Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character

Post by Guest Sat 07 May 2016, 12:30 pm

Just when I think that Star Wars is one of the few movies where I don't have a character that I vehemently despise, this guy comes barging into my mind...

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Tumblr_nnu0bf2Hcq1te20ggo1_1280

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 May 2016, 12:37 pm

I heard Jar Jar Binks has an eight pack, that Jar Jar Binks is shredded.

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character 2cdbs3q

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 07 May 2016, 12:38 pm

WhatGirl wrote:I heard Jar Jar Binks has an eight pack, that Jar Jar Binks is shredded.

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character 2cdbs3q
@WhatGirl

OMG lol! ROFL ROFL ROFL

My eyes, my eyes. You've scarred them for life. I will never un-see that image!!!! affraid affraid

Last edited by Rogue Rey on Sat 07 May 2016, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 07 May 2016, 12:45 pm

Jar Jar.

He makes me want to scratch my eyes out.

3PO is annoying, but I find his annoyingness endearing.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Sat 07 May 2016, 12:55 pm

Haha I've got to be the only person on earth who doesn't actually mind Jar Jar Nope now Jabba on the other hand, I want to poke that guy's eyes out,  Unkar Plutt comes straight after, creeps! Tire langue L
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 07 May 2016, 1:34 pm

Who's Your Least Favourite Star Wars Character Hqdefault

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 07 May 2016, 2:30 pm

Jar Jar - no one comes even near.

With two remarks (maybe runner-ups)
C3P0 - was all right in New Hope and ESP (and I love him very much in those two - but the rest of the series - he is annoying over the top)
Boba Fett - it is not about being unlikable (he is totally irrelevant to be likable or inlikable) but he irritates me because of all that overrated sith going around him. Not his fault, poor Boba. Very Happy
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 May 2016, 2:50 pm

Apart from Jar jar, Hux is probably another character I hate (even though he's meant to be unlikable). Dude's just so slimy! Props to Domnhall Gleeson though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Sat 07 May 2016, 3:35 pm

Jar Jar is just plain annoying, even though for real, the story still works without him, so I'm not complaining too much about him.

Jabba, on the other hand... argh. I was so happy when Leia strangled him.

I'll have to mention Unkar Plutt as well. The way he treated Rey (and coveted her in the novelization) is just gross. And (dis)honorable mention to Hux. I love Domhnall Gleeson, but Hux is too much of a Hitler wannabe for me to like him. Not to mention the big speech scene was pretty laughable - but not bad, probably because the whole "laughable" aspect was intentional.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Rey Sat 07 May 2016, 3:36 pm

Irina de France wrote:Jar Jar is just plain annoying, even though for real, the story still works without him, so I'm not complaining too much about him.

I'll have to mention Unkar Plutt as well. The way he treated Rey (and coveted her in the novelization) is just gross. And (dis)honorable mention to Hux. I love Domhnall Gleeson, but Hux is too much of a Hitler wannabe for me to like him. Not to mention the big speech scene was pretty laughable - but not bad, probably because the whole "laughable" aspect was intentional.
@Irina de France

Hux is totally a Space Hitler.

I forgot about him but couldn't change the poll to include him.
Rogue Rey
Rogue Rey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Sat 07 May 2016, 3:44 pm

Also, it's not that I hate him, but what's the big hype with Boba Fett anyway?
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 07 May 2016, 3:44 pm

My husband would like to add a write-in vote for "Ewoks" collectively.

Note that as someone who nearly named a dog "Wicket" as an 8-year-old, I disagree with this. Not that I can't understand why some people dislike them, but to me, they're a ways down the list of GL's sins.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 07 May 2016, 3:50 pm

Irina de France wrote:Also, it's not that I hate him, but what's the big hype with Boba Fett anyway?
@Irina de France

The biggest mystery of SW universe. At least for me Very Happy
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 07 May 2016, 4:22 pm

Irina de France wrote:Also, it's not that I hate him, but what's the big hype with Boba Fett anyway?
@Irina de France

As a long time Boba Fett fan, I can answer this. For me, it's his mysteriousness. This character has very little screen time, but you know *just* enough about him to make your imagination run wild. He's THE best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and nobody bests him at what he does. He's a man of few words yet if you cross him I'm sure you will be full of regret before you even realized you've done wrong. He's efficient to the point where it scares me.

i kind of hated they gave him a backstory in AotC as I would have rather left it to my imagination. What they did with him wasn't horrible, but it wasn't nearly as awesome as I would have imagined either. I would have rather have seen him come from a complete nobody than be the unaltered clone of Jango Fett. The fact that all the stormtroopers look like him is just...feh.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Sat 07 May 2016, 4:43 pm

Irina de France wrote:Jar Jar is just plain annoying, even though for real, the story still works without him, so I'm not complaining too much about him.

@Irina de France

I know it's a weird, but I hope they show/mention Plutt is killed in the future movies. Forgot about Hux too, he needs to be exterminated as well, which I'm sure he will be!
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 07 May 2016, 4:52 pm

MissG wrote:

@Irina de France

I know it's a weird, but I hope they show/mention Plutt is killed in the future movies. Forgot about Hux too, he needs to be exterminated as well, which I'm sure he will be!
@MissG

In the novelization, Plutt chased down Rey in Maz's cantina, and Chewie ripped his arm out of his socket.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get something like that, or some other sort of comical/satisifying death for him in VIII or IX.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Sat 07 May 2016, 4:56 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
MissG wrote:

@Irina de France

@MissG

In the novelization, Plutt chased down Rey in Maz's cantina, and Chewie ripped his arm out of his socket.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get something like that, or some other sort of comical/satisifying death for him in VIII or IX.
@ISeeAnIsland

Yes I've read that bit, we very well could be getting something like this. I don't remember where I read it, but some people were wishing Kylo would kill him.
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Sat 07 May 2016, 6:17 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
@Irina de France

The biggest mystery of SW universe. At least for me Very Happy
@Darth_Awakened

How can anyone not like him in ESB? Laughing
Thus far, our heroes were constantly and successfully escaping from the evil Empire. Han was the cocky escape artist until Boba showed up.

It was all fun and games, they never got caught or had a seriously bad situation happen to them.  Han was our flippant hero who knew how to do things.  The audience cheered for the heroes.  But only one bounty hunter was one step ahead of the others and knew Han Solo's way of thinking.  He was smart and did not engage Han, he just followed them to Cloud City and reported it to Vader.  This eventually led to the biggest "Oh SITH" situation in ESB other than the Luke/Vader moment, when the door opened and Vader was there at the table.   

He had enough clout and respect with Vader to negotiate a good bargain and ensured he got his end of the reward.  He was like a door to a whole new set of characters and stories in the SW universe  - the underworld of bounty hunters and gangsters and mercenaries outside of the whole Force story and the empire.  They worked for themselves.  There is a reason why that whole side of SW is popular - there was going to be a game that dealt with the underbelly of Coruscant and Boba was the character with a mysterious past, the foil of Han Solo (I still think Han and Boba were head to head when they were younger) and seemed respected by someone like Vader.
What's not to like?  (Other than GL ruining his character because of his popularity in ROTJ Evil or Very Mad ).

Plus, his armor is bad*** as hell.  It looks like a cross between a military soldier with an ancient greek warrior helmet and the Predator/Batman, who uses technology and cool tools/deadly weapons on his person.
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Sat 07 May 2016, 6:47 pm

Least liked characters that never should have happened in this world (You asked for it - warning: PT bashing incoming) :

1. Jar Jar, Gungans, and Boss Nass (100% Mistake, they make my blood boil thinking of them Laughing )
2. Nute Gunray, the Federation, and the stupid Pod Racing aliens (100% Mistake.)
3. Little Ani in TPM ("Weee! I'm a little slave with a stupid ineffective slave master that I could swat and I can fly ships using sheer luck and what's this button do **blows up the enemy**. This is wizard!" )
4. Anakin in AOTC (100% Lame.)
5. Padme in AOTC ("I truly deeply love you". C'mon.)
6. Padme in ROTS (Like one critic said, all she did was stand around pregnant, crying, and running after whiny Anakin.   I always bust out laughing when she turns around in their bedroom, combing her hair.  "Ani, you're breaking my heart!" GL, show, not tell.  RIP Padme, dying of a broken heart. Lame.)
7. C3P0 in AOTC (How bad was that scene in the droid factory? Ruined a beloved character.)
8. Cloned Boba Fett and Jango (Way to ruin another cool character, thanks GL)
9. Mace Windu (Way to act like a flippant Jedi Master, SJ.)
10. Ewoks (Marketing strikes back!  They're not as bad as the PT but they were the weakest point in the OT).
11. CGI changes in the OT - The abomination that was Greedo shooting first!  The Singer in Jabba's court!  Adding an awkward conversation with Jabba; Han saying Jabba was a lovely "human being", adding unnecessary aliens into a scene.
12. Hux (Tired Nazi speech, always roll my eyes at it. He seems like a slimy coworker who always wants to be a know-it-all Laughing Other than that, I like the tension he brings with his interactions with Kylo.)

Last edited by Search Your Feelings on Sat 07 May 2016, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana Sat 07 May 2016, 6:49 pm

jar jar....
Mana
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sat 07 May 2016, 7:22 pm

Say what you want about Jar Jar, but this is the most unnecessary, cringe-worthy, rake-my-own-eyes-out, why-would-you-add-this-Lucas part of any Star Wars move:

FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Sat 07 May 2016, 11:54 pm

Search Your Feelings wrote:
11. CGI changes in the OT - The abomination that was Greedo shooting first!  The Singer in Jabba's court!  Adding an awkward conversation with Jabba; Han saying Jabba was a lovely "human being", adding unnecessary aliens into a scene.
@Search Your Feelings

YES! This is why my favorite sight gag for the past 15+ years has been when someone puts a ring around something when it blows up.

My daughter's Little Golden Book version of "A New Hope" includes the edited-out Jabba scene, and I cringe every time that I read it.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Sun 08 May 2016, 12:56 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Say what you want about Jar Jar, but this is the most unnecessary, cringe-worthy, rake-my-own-eyes-out, why-would-you-add-this-Lucas part of any Star Wars move:

@FrolickingFizzgig

Blood...boiling... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next