Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post TROS Therapy

+21
vaderito
BB-Rey
snufkin
SkyStar
Starliteprism
BenSoloLives
reylo1992
SW_Heroine_Journey
lauvamp
nickandnora
ZioRen
Atenais
MaddieDove
motherofpearl1
Saracene
MrsWindu
cherrylipstick
unicorn
Froggy
shii405
rey09
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Post TROS Therapy  - Page 3 Empty Re: Post TROS Therapy

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 01 Feb 2020, 10:00 am

I remember how they played Kylo's theme in this trailer https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk0yKFgEAnQ

It sounded so...hopeful.
The trailers were miles better than the film, but watching them again, I realise it was Rey's story all along. Sad that I ended up disliking her character so much.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 16 Feb 2020, 8:01 pm

The chance to purchase the Reylo Anthology (and/or goodies) ends in ~17 more hours.

Stretch goals are included with physical bundle orders (All the book covers will be produced with silver foil stamping on the lightsaber motif, A set of NEW prints not included in the book, and A mini-booklet of alternative endings to the Sequel Trilogy, similar to Japanese 4koma (meaning 4-panel) comics)

They indicate there will not be another printing, so if you want one, now is the time to pledge/order! The goal has been reached, so receiving the anthology is confirmed. Very Happy Smile

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reyloanthology/resurrection-a-reylo-anthology
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Sun 16 Feb 2020, 9:02 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:The chance to purchase the Reylo Anthology (and/or goodies) ends in ~17 more hours.

Stretch goals are included with physical bundle orders (All the book covers will be produced with silver foil stamping on the lightsaber motif, A set of NEW prints not included in the book, and A mini-booklet of alternative endings to the Sequel Trilogy, similar to Japanese 4koma (meaning 4-panel) comics)

They indicate there will not be another printing, so if you want one, now is the time to pledge/order! The goal has been reached, so receiving the anthology is confirmed. Very Happy Smile

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reyloanthology/resurrection-a-reylo-anthology
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Thanks for posting that.  I totally forgot it was ending soon, and a friend of mine might want to order it so I just reminded him.  Do you know how it works after you order?  Do they send out an email or something asking for your address?  I don't remember putting my address in anywhere on the Kickstarter site when I ordered it.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 16 Feb 2020, 9:41 pm

Kyla Ren wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:The chance to purchase the Reylo Anthology (and/or goodies) ends in ~17 more hours.

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Thanks for posting that.  I totally forgot it was ending soon, and a friend of mine might want to order it so I just reminded him.  Do you know how it works after you order?  Do they send out an email or something asking for your address?  I don't remember putting my address in anywhere on the Kickstarter site when I ordered it.
@Kyla Ren

You're welcome! Very Happy Smile

I pledged before it was fully funded, yet my confirmation email included "The creator will reach out when your reward is ready. They might contact you before that if they need your mailing address or other necessary details."

It's most likely vague ahead of time, probably even when fully funded until it concludes because the project is All or Nothing, and it's Kickstarter.

The items are estimated to deliver in June, but I am sure we'll receive an email long before that requesting our address. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 21 Feb 2020, 9:28 pm

Per Reylo Anthology on Twitter

"This campaign is over, but we're still receiving Qs about placing orders. Because Kickstarter takes a couple weeks to send us the funds, we're still taking orders if anyone's interested.

Email reyloanthology@gmail.com with:

- which bundle
- PayPal email
- shipping address"

https://twitter.com/ReyloAnthology/status/1230919763083382785

If you need descriptions of the bundles, they are at

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reyloanthology/resurrection-a-reylo-anthology/description
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 28 Feb 2020, 9:35 pm

The phenomenal artist Miss Bliss has a book, Lovers of All Kinds (received it with three other art prints, and a small pamphlet today..love it!)

The book is available Digital/PDF or print, received via mail (or both)

https://missbliss12-art.square.site/

Definitely helps, good for the soul! Very Happy Smile

Post TROS Therapy  - Page 3 ERqHWNXWAAEa2iF?format=jpg&name=large

Last edited by SW_Heroine_Journey on Tue 03 Mar 2020, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I received three art prints, not two! eek! :D :))
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sat 29 Feb 2020, 12:20 am

I think SW exists now for me only in the Reylo fandom.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 03 Mar 2020, 2:54 pm

If interested in the Reylo Anthology, still possible to acquire it.

Per a recent tweet

"We are still taking PAYPAL ORDERS thru MARCH 11 (email us at reyloanthology@gmail.com with your PayPal email, shipping address, and bundle order--visible on the Kickstarter below). After that, we will no longer take any orders!"

(Tweet to view Kickstarter info with bundle prices and description - https://twitter.com/ReyloAnthology/status/1219349630376402946)

https://twitter.com/ReyloAnthology/status/1234943339268648960
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 31 Mar 2020, 10:41 am

I've just been watching a fifteen minute documentary on Kylo on Amazon Prime. I think I've seen it before, as it was made after TFA, but I like how his character is still drawing attention three months after JJ and Terrio killed him off.

On a lighter note.....
Remember [edit]? Yup, Mr Kylo is an Abuser?
Check out his latest rant at the bottom of this
[edit]
I told him to put a sock in it as he was getting boring, and I've been threatened with a ban by one of the mods.
I guess I'm being too 'passionate' (kid's own words) about Kylo.☺

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Tue 31 Mar 2020, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We're not allowed to post links to other forums.)
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn Tue 31 Mar 2020, 12:29 pm

*Yawn*
Is this [edit] a satelite of the sunken place?
There is an amazing amount of the same dumb*sses, looking at the nicknames.
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 31 Mar 2020, 12:53 pm

Hi everyone! I want to remind you that we're not allowed to post links to other forums nor talk about their members. Thank you and take care of yourselves.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 31 Mar 2020, 1:18 pm

Sorry,. Didn't know that.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn Wed 01 Apr 2020, 11:42 am

Oops, sorry!
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 01 Apr 2020, 11:51 am

I logged off from CBR now,I I won't be posting there again.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Thu 02 Apr 2020, 1:38 pm

Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 02 Apr 2020, 1:48 pm

I honestly think one of the best things about SW was it's beautiful, unique music. My late dad said it stirs the blood.
I loved the trailer music to the ST trailers as well.

I keep thinking of Ben listening to it!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Fri 10 Apr 2020, 8:24 am

I remember when TLJ came out I was very disappointed by some aspects of it, and one of the things that made me feel better was to get a copy of the script and rewrite it, fixing the things that bothered me. In retrospect, there wasn't all that much - it was more of a tweak - I took out some of the silly humor with Hux and Luke, I made Poe's insubordination less egregious, and instead of having Finn and Rose go to Canto Bight to try to find a slicer to get into the First Order ship, I had them get captured during the evacuation (and Paige dies going down fighting). This way Finn wakes up on the FO ship with Phasma looking over him. I put in this cool thing where Poe's x-wing gets hit and BB-8 gets ejected, then cleverly gets herself onto the first order ship and ends up rescuing Finn and Rose, who then end up stowing away aboard a ship leaving for Canto Bight.

ANYWAY, Of course I wanted to do that for TROS as well. But all I could find online was a document that seems to be a translation of an audio feed of the movie. I can get Treverrow's script but, though it's generally a better script it has no bendemption at all. The TROS audio translation is hard to work with but I couldn't take it anymore so I started doing it. I'll tell you it's a MUCH more extensive job and makes me appreciate TLJ all the more. I'm only a little ways in but here are a few highlights:

1. Palpatine's survival is explained by his transferring himself to the world between worlds, and Snoke, Ben's corruption, and the KOR are revealed to be part of Palpatine's contingency plan to return to the physical realm with Kylo as his new apprentice.
2. It's revealed that Rey and Ben have been force skyping regularly since TLJ, and have grown closer, though both remain committed to their side of the conflict. Kylo is outwardly strong, but a conflicted mess.
3. Leia dies early in the film while connecting with Ben.
4. Poe stays behind at the resistance base, and Rose goes with Finn, Rey, Chewie, Threepio, and BB-8.
5. Rey reveals her secret to Finn, who is taken aback but pledges to stand by Rey.
5. Pryde is the mole, his real name is Kryze, he hates all force users, and he's Rey's dad
6. Lando finds a 60 ship battle droid fleet in deep space, left over from the clone wars.
7. Artoo controls the clone fleet and they attack Coruscant, where the FO has made its headquarters.
8. The gate gets opened, Palpatine walks out and almost kills Ben and Rey, but Luke, Leia, and Obi-wan walk out as well, and join the fight.
9. Ben and Rey survive (and kiss), the FO gets defeated, Ben takes on the name Skywalker so no one knows his identity, and they go to Tatooine to take up residence at the Lars farm, pledging to stay out of galactic politics.

fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 13 Apr 2020, 1:31 am

Better than what we got.

Has anyone here read the novel Resistance Reborn? I've just seen some reviews, but it sounds too much like a Rey/Poe/Finn lovefest to me!

I know it's desperately sad...but I've just finished watching The Hobbit, and I would like to say:
Terrio and Abrams....this is how someone mourns the person who died for them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FiVYdrL1Kw
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3