Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring TROS & The Future of Star Wars...

+26
Geralt_Riv
motherofpearl1
Kyla Ren
karamelreylo
OrionStars
SW_Heroine_Journey
unicorn
Saracene
snufkin
Acritiqua
special_cases
Piper Maru
MaddieDove
Moonlight13
reylo1992
californiagirl
SoloSideCousin
Angharad
AhsokaTano
vaderito
Teo oswald
Lily Snape
fuhry
guardienne
cherrylipstick
DeeBee
30 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Exploring TROS & The Future of Star Wars... - Page 23 Empty Re: Exploring TROS & The Future of Star Wars...

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 11 Jan 2024, 3:38 am

Double post sorry.

Last edited by motherofpearl1 on Thu 11 Jan 2024, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Exploring TROS & The Future of Star Wars... - Page 23 Empty Re: Exploring TROS & The Future of Star Wars...

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 11 Jan 2024, 3:45 am

I want this book!
I would love to see Adam return as Ben...I'd like a mini series, showing his return from the WBW, hopefully with Rian involved.

I have recently been active on a great reylo forum on reddit, much to my annoyance several Finn fans have been posting unpleasant things about both Kylo/Ben and Adam; I wish these individuals would realise that Finn being 'hard done by' has nothing to do with Adam, or any of the cast, it was entirely due to the writers and directors. They even made out that he was 'full of himself' in interviews, which startled me, as he seemed to be anything but whenever I saw him. I am convinced it's all because they wanted Finn/Rey and didn't get it; at least their fave survived the ST.

Bit tired of their bellyaching to be honest; it's one of the reasons I now avoid other forums, so it is both irritating and unfair for them to pop up on a Reylo forum. I wish they would just back off.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 11 Jan 2024, 5:09 am

I don’t know if you have been following the leaks but will quickly summarise here . I don’t know if we are allowed to name leakers here so I won’t ( can edit this if we are ) - take with massive pinch/grain of salt ( I still remember sloth anakin leaks which were my favourite)
First draft
Rey gets pregnant by Kylo’s force ghost - this happens off screen or has happened ( it’s not made clear )
She has a daughter and she’s part of the Jedi school 9 years old ( like anakin in prequels)
Her daughter is a new kind of Jedi both light and dark
Plagueis is the villain

Second draft ( the knight script
Which hasn’t been turned in yet)
Finn and Rey team up to fight a new villain but this villain is a mix of a sith with night sister magic.

Grogu set to appear

That’s the gist of it . Grogu of course is probably going to out live them all . lol .
I will edit to add so called sources if we are allowed though I don’t think these are true anyway lol
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 11 Jan 2024, 9:23 am

Those are the leaks I've heard of, only what I heard stated that the first 'leak' - the Kylo 'force baby' one - was an early draft they dropped and in the second one, the baby was Finn's and she was the one who had the 'balance' of the Force.

This brings back memories of all of the TROS leaks.....and most of all, how when we heard the 'real' one we immediately thought it was fake because it was so awful! Exploring TROS & The Future of Star Wars... - Page 23 1f637

Rumours are continuing; now apparently Lucas wanted to have the new Rey film feature FG appearances by the real Skywalkers and DLF are firmly against it; a new film is going ahead starring the Mandalorian and Grogu, Mando and Grogu are now going to be the 'new face' of SW. The only rumours confirmed as true are the Mando/Grogu film.

The plot thickens. Laughing

According to this, the Rey film is still being made:
https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2024/01/status-report-on-upcoming-star-wars-films.html

Another bit of news:

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2024/01/daisy-ridley-excited-to-work-with-sharmeen-obaid-chinoy-based-on-her-documentaries-and-her-star-wars-pitch.html
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Mon 29 Jan 2024, 11:28 am

A fan combined 2 clips of Daisy talking about how the kiss was the last thing they filmed (I think in the original shoot, I don't think Adam was in the reshoots), and she said it was earned, hehehe Smile Josh Horowitz is one of the only people who knows how to interview about SW, gradually eking out details of how TROS was made over the years.
https://twitter.com/balancedpadawan/status/1752006963699822932

As the poster says, no wonder they felt like it was a goodbye, they thought it was the last movie. There's a new trailer for The Bad Batch with Asajj Ventress in it, even though people thought she died in one of the EU novels, apparently it's still following canon. Whenever there's some force/magic-user in SW, it feels like half the time they're not actually dead, become undead, or have some sort of appearance later on.

Last edited by californiagirl on Mon 29 Jan 2024, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Mon 29 Jan 2024, 3:14 pm

Star Wars will live on, even when its original fans walk away.
I think the time is approaching for me to bow out....I get nothing but dislike from other SW fans these days; especially on the 'forums' , the new ones think I'm sexist and racist for liking reylo and the old ones think I'm not 'deserving' of being a SW fan ...because my fave character killed off Han Solo.

It's been a fun ride but I honestly don't think SW has anything to offer me these days. I have no intention of seeing the new films and tv series. I loved it for the Skywalkers. And they are gone. I do however, wish Rey and Finn fans well, although they have done nothing but give me grief! Wink
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Wed 31 Jan 2024, 6:15 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:Star Wars will live on, even when its original fans walk away.
I think the time is approaching for me to bow out....I get nothing but dislike from other SW fans these days; especially on the 'forums' , the new ones think I'm sexist and racist for liking reylo and the old ones think I'm not 'deserving' of being a SW fan ...because my fave character killed off Han Solo.

It's been a fun ride but I honestly don't think SW has anything to offer me these days. I have no intention of seeing the new films and tv series. I loved it for the Skywalkers. And they are gone. I do however, wish Rey and Finn fans well, although they have done nothing but give me grief! Wink
@motherofpearl1

I mostly just check in here and on the Reylo subreddit for news and discussions.  The toxicity on some sites is very unpleasant, to say the least. It really is incredibly how nasty people can be when they can hide behind an avatar on a message board.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

motherofpearl1 and Loreley like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Wed 31 Jan 2024, 10:14 am

Kyla Ren wrote:
motherofpearl1 wrote:Star Wars will live on, even when its original fans walk away.

@motherofpearl1

I mostly just check in here and on the Reylo subreddit for news and discussions.  The toxicity on some sites is very unpleasant, to say the least. It really is incredibly how nasty people can be when they can hide behind an avatar on a message board.
@Kyla Ren

Oh absolutely. Social media has given too much power to the trolls. What I hate is when some of them start flinging serious accusations at people they don't know based on what fictional character they like.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 29 Feb 2024, 4:29 am

Sorry to double post but it seems the rumours have begun...
https://www.cbr.com/mandalorian-and-grogu-working-title-daisy-ridley-movie-not-episode-x/

More rumours: apparently Daisy's new film is currently seen as a standalone but there could be a sequel. Currently casting for someone to play two apprentices and the villian; Angela Bassett was seen at Disney 'for talks', so she could be in line to play the 'baddie'.

Interestingly, no mention of whether Finn is returning; if not perhaps the antis on the FICM will now realise how we felt!!! Twisted Evil
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Loreley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 21 Mar 2024, 6:26 pm

If anyone cares, the 9 Skywalker saga movies are going back into theatres for May the 4th and TPM's 25th anniversary, guess they're not hiding all the sequel stuff after all. The Rey movie's script is supposedly not finished yet, so at least they're not rushing, probably because the Mando/Baby Yoda movie is the one filming this year. So don't believe nonsense rumors! Smile

In another moment that gave me a mini-Reylo flashback (not in a good way), one of the 3 actors who plays the Mandalorian, Brendan Wayne, was like "I"m so glad they didn't make Din and Bo-Katan a couple because romance makes women weaker and less of their own characters."  Rolling Eyes Meanwhile, last year the actress who plays Bo said that IS what it was, so we're back in the swirl of is it or is it not happening, and at least one person who isn't well-media trained, and differing opinions on the people making it as to what's going on. The upside is the consistent creative team behind it, whether Faveau and Filoni always make the right decisions or not. LF doesn't seem to be in panic mode about the show either, if they're putting the characters in multiple films, clearly they believe they will make money at least.

Other random SW notes: SWC 2025 in Tokyo is going up for sale soon. And having gotten through the animated SW shows last year, I've been watching The Bad Batch season 3 with everyone else this year, it's shockingly the most consistent on-screen SW storytelling outside of Andor in the past 5 years, it actually reminds of that show in some way.

The Acolyte teaser trailer was nice, though it didn't show a lot. Apparently it broke the Disney+ Lucasfilm view record on a trailer. Everything Leslye Headland says about the show and how she approaches SW is really encouraging, here's some articles.

https://www.starwars.com/news/leslye-headland-interview
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-features/star-wars-the-acolyte-trailer-timeline-1235855636/
https://collider.com/the-acolyte-series-mandalorian-andor/
https://collider.com/the-acolyte-series-vernestra-rwoh-explained/
https://collider.com/the-acolyte-season-2-plans/
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

AhsokaTano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Fri 22 Mar 2024, 3:46 am

I can't watch any of the films again, I'm sorry.

For good or bad, it seems Iger has won the right to remain in charge at Disney.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2024/04/daisy-ridley-is-excited-to-return-as-star-wars-films-bring-a-lot-of-joy-to-a-lot-of-people.html
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23