Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

+76
AceofWands
Darth_Awakened
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Darth Dementor
SheLitAFire
SanghaRen
FrolickingFizzgig
IoJovi
nite0wl29
ISeeAnIsland
Tex
Moonjump05
Kylo Men
Darth Dingbat
Night Huntress
Reylo Lemon
MrsWindu
lauvamp
vaderito
Piper Maru
Kylo Rey
spacebaby45678
Cowgirlsamurai
Anakin Skywalker
DarthRen
rey09
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
LesCousinsDangereux
SkyStar
PalmettoBlue
Atenais
Helix
Maria26
liveinsummee
Lovely_Rose
colibri
MyOnlyHope
BenRey
bashfulblueeyes3
EchoBase
Lucina
BenSoloLives
special_cases
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
Blood Moon
Little_Boots
motherofpearl1
MoonFyre
tukicarreno
adamdrivershair
reylo1992
panki
DeeBee
Lily Snape
Saracene
Irina de France
Birdwoman
Kyla Ren
Rimfaxe96
Xylo Ren
Geralt_Riv
Mana
LadyHa
Kessel
Krafty
Rei of Sunshine
shii405
snufkin
MindAndMagic
fuhry
Forsythia
80 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

Post by Guest Wed 18 Oct 2017, 6:42 pm

Forsythia wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:I would also like to see the Millennium Falcon destroyed. It should have gone with Han really because it now feels like a redundant relic of the past. It’s not like destroying it in the ST would be the end for it because we have the anthology movies, comics, books, animated series. In that sense, the MF is immortal but the saga movies should have new ships with the chance to become iconic. I also kind of feel that way about C-3PO and R2-D2... I grew up with those droids and I do love them, I just think we need to move on. C-3PO should perish with Leia as he’s sort of become her right-hand droid. R2-D2 should go when Luke goes or go into long term hibernation. By the end of the ST, I feel the new characters should have come to the fore and the remnants of the past should be laid to rest. Like I said, nothing ever really dies in Star Wars so I would personally welcome an out with the old and in with the new Spring clean by the end of Episode IX.
@Mrs Ben Solo

Yes, though I love the OT, I also think that it's time for the MF, C-3PO and R2-D2 to go (and Chewbacca, too, to be honest). They've been around for a long time and should be very outdated. Aren't 3PO and R2 at least 60 years old? Considering technological progress it seems unrealistic that they haven't been replaced by more modern droids yet Very Happy I also think their inclusion in the new films for nostalgic reasons feels kind of forced and it's limiting the story possibilities, because there's so many characters that have to be there by default and if you then add new similar characters, it just gets crowded and some of the characters become unnecessary. I would prefer something new for the new trilogy, instead of relying on characters and props from the OT, and I think the films can look and feel like Star Wars without the OT stuff. We have BB-8 now who can do the same things as R2, so do we really need R2? And with Rey speaking droid, do we need 3PO to translate anything (or why not show new models of protocol droids with the Resistance)? We have Rey, Kylo and Poe who are good pilots, do we need Chewbacca as a co-pilot? I'm also not really a fan of cameos by old characters when they don't contribute anything important to the story and are only there for nostalgic reasons (like that pointless moment of showing 3PO and R2 in Rogue One...) And while I'm at it, I really want Rey to get her own lightsaber instead of using Anakin's. Though I'm not a fan of the PT, I was always very excited about seeing new lightsabers in each film and was disappointed that they brought back Anakin's for TFA and TLJ, and Luke will probably still have his green lightsaber from RotJ, since it appeared along with Anakin's and Kylo's lightsabers in one of the behind the scenes features for TFA.

I hope other OT lovers don't hate me now for wanting the ST to ditch most of the OT stuff Very Happy
@Forsythia

Totally agree. Rey should get to construct her own lightsaber. I know it could be argued that the lightsaber or the crystal inside it chose her, but she shouldn’t be denied the opportunity to make something suited to her, like maybe an adapted staff.

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

Post by Anakin Skywalker Wed 18 Oct 2017, 7:35 pm

Forsythia wrote:
Yes, though I love the OT, I also think that it's time for the MF, C-3PO and R2-D2 to go (and Chewbacca, too, to be honest). They've been around for a long time and should be very outdated. Aren't 3PO and R2 at least 60 years old? Considering technological progress it seems unrealistic that they haven't been replaced by more modern droids yet Very Happy I also think their inclusion in the new films for nostalgic reasons feels kind of forced and it's limiting the story possibilities, because there's so many characters that have to be there by default and if you then add new similar characters, it just gets crowded and some of the characters become unnecessary. I would prefer something new for the new trilogy, instead of relying on characters and props from the OT, and I think the films can look and feel like Star Wars without the OT stuff. We have BB-8 now who can do the same things as R2, so do we really need R2? And with Rey speaking droid, do we need 3PO to translate anything (or why not show new models of protocol droids with the Resistance)? We have Rey, Kylo and Poe who are good pilots, do we need Chewbacca as a co-pilot? I'm also not really a fan of cameos by old characters when they don't contribute anything important to the story and are only there for nostalgic reasons (like that pointless moment of showing 3PO and R2 in Rogue One...) And while I'm at it, I really want Rey to get her own lightsaber instead of using Anakin's. Though I'm not a fan of the PT, I was always very excited about seeing new lightsabers in each film and was disappointed that they brought back Anakin's for TFA and TLJ, and Luke will probably still have his green lightsaber from RotJ, since it appeared along with Anakin's and Kylo's lightsabers in one of the behind the scenes features for TFA.

I hope other OT lovers don't hate me now for wanting the ST to ditch most of the OT stuff Very Happy
@Forsythia

I agree about C-3PO and R2-D2,
C-3PO is 64 years old, R2-D2 even older Very Happy can you imagine any technology that old? for example 64 year old computer Very Happy
MF was built more than 90 years before the Cold war (standoff between the First Order and the New Republic from 5 ABY till "now"-34 ABY), so it's very old too Very Happy
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Millennium_Falcon

about Chewbacca - wookiees Average lifespan is 400 years, Chewbacca is 234, so he isn't old, but I agree, that he shouldn't be forever in movies, they may not kill him, but it isn't necessary that he was in new movies, especially after Han's death.

I know fans love those original characters/things and after all these years it was natural to show them in TFA, but movies should develop new things/characters, slowly replace old characters/things with new ones. I know old fans don't like that, they love everything about OT and hardly accept anything new, but it must be done...

Last edited by Anakin Skywalker on Wed 18 Oct 2017, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Wed 18 Oct 2017, 7:36 pm

A staff would fit her character very well and it would be something different from the usual lightsabers, but also a bit familiar since it could be similar to Darth Maul's double-bladed lightsaber. I've also heard some people theorize that she could have a yellow lightsaber/staff and I think it would fit her character, too. I don't think we ever saw anything else but Blue, Green, Red and Purple lightsabers in the movies, but aren't they canon in the TV series? And since it's a new era, they could introduce new colours, anyway. If Mace Windu can get a purple lightsaber, I don't see any reason, why other characters should get new colours as well.

BTW, I love how we all can discuss changes/progress of beloved SW aspects so open-minded around here. Some of the OT fans complain that they want new things, but as soon as something in the ST isn't like in the OT they hate it. And I would never dare suggesting getting rid of the droids, Chewbacca or the MF in their presence because it would probably considered a sacrilege and I wouldn't be considered a "true" SW fan Very Happy Really, I've heard people complaining about some of the new Star Wars costumes having zippers, which apparently don't exist in the Star Wars universe. That seemed like complete nitpicking to me (I didn't even know about this zipper rule and if it's true, who says they can't have been invented in the Star Wars universe after RotJ?).
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 19 Oct 2017, 2:50 am

As an OT fan I was initially wary about the changes - Han and Leia s marriage break up,Luke becoming bitter and disillusioned- but looking back on the OT what they did made sense. If Luke had remained the same person he just wouldnt have been very interesting! And neither Han or Leia were the type to be parents - Leia was always focused on the greater good, and Han upon himself!! As for the droids, I love BB8, who is a worthy successor to R2 and 3PO. Regarding Chewie they dont need to kill him off- he does have a family on Kashykk he could return to. I would like at least one scene where Kylo flies the Falcon,though - by rights its his as is Anakins sabre. Off topic but....at the beginning of the second trailer where you see Kylo leading stormtroopers on Crait - can anyone see if hes wearing his helmet? Because if he is, it seems that the Crait scenes are earlier than I thought.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Thu 19 Oct 2017, 4:06 am

I'm a huge fan of OT and still am. Han Solo is my childhood hero. I worshipped Han/Leia romance deeply. Even so I couldn't be upset abt the separation because it makes sense and they still have the chemistry that way so i have no complaint abt Han/Leia in TFA. I was very upset that Han died, but i never blame Kylo or hate him for it because i really like the character since first time viewing. Heck it was love at first sight when i saw TFA poster the first time, i thought the hood and mask made him look so cool. Kylo is my fav character even before i got into the Reylo business. I cannot believe myself that i can not hate Kylo for killing Han, the hero i worshipped since childhood.
As much as a huge fan of OT i am, i really do not mind them go away. I am emotionally invested already in all the new characters since they are all very well written. So the OT characters feels less important now for me. But i think they have done their parts and they did a great job. They deserve to get their retirement. But of course i will not mind seeing Luke again in IX as long as it serves a purpose to the story.

And if this Reylo thing is really happening as we all speculate, then sorry to say Han/Leia have to step aside and give Best SW Couple throne to Reylo, for me. Haha
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Thu 19 Oct 2017, 5:54 am

Reylo does have the power to dethrone HanLeia. As much as I Love You I Know was iconic, HanLeia was a subplot, whereas Reylo takes centerstage with development. HanLeia happened somewhat too fast, Reylo is more interesting because they go from Enemies, to Friends, and eventually Lovers.

It's a slow burn, but the conclusion looks promising.

Before you know it, You Need a Teacher will be the new I Love You I Know hahaha
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 19 Oct 2017, 6:43 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:Reylo does have the power to dethrone HanLeia. As much as I Love You I Know was iconic, HanLeia was a subplot, whereas Reylo takes centerstage with development. HanLeia happened somewhat too fast, Reylo is more interesting because they go from Enemies, to Friends, and eventually Lovers.

It's a slow burn, but the conclusion looks promising.

Before you know it, You Need a Teacher will be the new I Love You I Know hahaha
@Rei of Sunshine

Well, the chemistry and UST between Rey and Kylo is every bit a strong as that between Han and Leia - and yet they shared fewer scenes.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Thu 19 Oct 2017, 6:57 am

I just realized Kylo Ren scenes total screentime is just 26 minutes when all his scenes compiled together!!! No way, 1/4 of the whole movie and yet I felt his presence was so prominent in TFA?? I hope his total screentime increased to, at least, 50 minutes for TLJ?
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Thu 19 Oct 2017, 8:09 am

shii405 wrote:As much as a huge fan of OT i am, i really do not mind them go away. I am emotionally invested already in all the new characters since they are all very well written. So the OT characters feels less important now for me. But i think they have done their parts and they did a great job.
I also think that the OT characters already had their story and the new films should be a chance for the new characters to shine. If I want to see the old characters, I can just watch the OT.

motherofpearl1 wrote:Off topic but....at the beginning of the second trailer where you see Kylo leading stormtroopers on Crait - can anyone see if hes wearing his helmet? Because if he is, it seems that the Crait scenes are earlier than I thought.
He is not wearing his helmet:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 2 Crait10
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:31 am

Ah yes....I guess its just the light shining off those raven locks....... Very Happy
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Thu 19 Oct 2017, 10:14 am

have you seen this, first it was shock, but I think it's just some fan, who hates reylo Very Happy
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 2 22519110
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 2 22491949_1610638608958709_8128365606471836487_n
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Thu 19 Oct 2017, 1:26 pm

This is like out of left field, but I just want to point this out.
In that last shot from the trailer, you know the one Mwehe
Just look at his breathing. Do you see how hard he's breathing? And the look on his face....man. He looks, and is acting almost....nervous.
This is as close to Kylo/Ben bearing his heart to another person as I think we've seen. The fact it's coded as intimate as well is just a bonus.
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 2 Tumblr_oxl4jteUct1utsw93o3_500

Just a random thing I noticed.
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Thu 19 Oct 2017, 2:11 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
I never made the leap to say Ben falling as a teenager was the only possible choice for his backstory, but I considered it a good possibility until I saw that Tweet from Pablo about how the temple destruction wasn't as long ago as people were anticipating. Then I adjusted my thinking, and that was that. I think a lot of us didn't see that Tweet, so the reveal came from Bloodline instead.

Thing is I'm definitely more inclined to think that Rian removed the "Ben was groomed by Snoke since he was a kid" plotline and replaced it with Kylo losing control of his #rawpower and wrecking the temple unintentionally. I'm not saying Snoke wasn't still watching him, but I'm no longer sure we're getting a story where he was actively grooming him. IMO, the "vein of darkness, etc." in Aftermath could be a hint at the unique raw power Kylo was going to be born with, not necessarily an implication that Snoke was f***ing with him in the womb.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I am with you on the bolded. I did see it as a very good option for a very long time and was even attached to it in a way, but after seeing the trailer which promises a packed story, I don’t see where they’ll have room to include the grooming part in a way that the audience also buys it. And since loss of control of raw power is a convincing argument that does not demand a big explanation, why bother. Snoke might have indeed watched Ben for a long time without intervening. Until the incident. Maybe he even helped causing the incident behind the scene.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Thu 19 Oct 2017, 3:00 pm

SanghaRen wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
I never made the leap to say Ben falling as a teenager was the only possible choice for his backstory, but I considered it a good possibility until I saw that Tweet from Pablo about how the temple destruction wasn't as long ago as people were anticipating. Then I adjusted my thinking, and that was that. I think a lot of us didn't see that Tweet, so the reveal came from Bloodline instead.

Thing is I'm definitely more inclined to think that Rian removed the "Ben was groomed by Snoke since he was a kid" plotline and replaced it with Kylo losing control of his #rawpower and wrecking the temple unintentionally. I'm not saying Snoke wasn't still watching him, but I'm no longer sure we're getting a story where he was actively grooming him. IMO, the "vein of darkness, etc." in Aftermath could be a hint at the unique raw power Kylo was going to be born with, not necessarily an implication that Snoke was f***ing with him in the womb.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I am with you on the bolded. I did see it as a very good option for a very long time and was even attached to it in a way, but after seeing the trailer which promises a packed story, I don’t see where they’ll have room to include the grooming part in a way that the audience also buys it. And since loss of control of raw power is a convincing argument that does not demand a big explanation, why bother. Snoke might have indeed watched Ben for a long time without intervening. Until the incident. Maybe he even helped causing the incident behind the scene.
@SanghaRen

I would rather go for both these options: Kylo might have losed control of his raw power but I still think that Snoke tried to corrupt him from his early age and pulled the strings in the shadow to have this incident happening. Snoke is a Palpatine type villain - that is to say a manipulator: can't imagine him like an opportunist who just found out about Kylo's raw power once it exploded and then managed to convince him to join the FO just like that. Ben was a 23 years old adult - not a teenager - as this happened. Even if he felt distraught, I hardly imagine him following blindly a guy he never knew at all. And let's keep in mind that the TFA novel and the Aftermath trilogy made it pretty clear that something was up from his birth.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Thu 19 Oct 2017, 3:21 pm

Krafty wrote:This is like out of left field, but I just want to point this out.
In that last shot from the trailer, you know the one Mwehe
Just look at his breathing. Do you see how hard he's breathing? And the look on his face....man. He looks, and is acting almost....nervous.
This is as close to Kylo/Ben bearing his heart to another person as I think we've seen. The fact it's coded as intimate as well is just a bonus.
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 2 Tumblr_oxl4jteUct1utsw93o3_500

Just a random thing I noticed.
@Krafty
I noticed that too. His breathing makes him nervous. It's important to him.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 19 Oct 2017, 3:26 pm

reylo1992 wrote:
SanghaRen wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@SanghaRen

I would rather go for both these options: Kylo might have losed control of his raw power but I still think that Snoke tried to corrupt him from his early age  and pulled the strings in the shadow to have this incident happening. Snoke is a Palpatine type villain - that is to say a manipulator: can't imagine him like an opportunist who just found out about Kylo's raw power once it exploded and then managed to convince him to join the FO just like that. Ben was a 23 years old adult - not a teenager - as this happened. Even if he felt distraught, I hardly imagine him following blindly a guy he never knew at all. And let's keep in mind that the TFA novel and the Aftermath trilogy made it pretty clear that something was up from his birth.  
@reylo1992

I agree. And further,  mental manipulation of people, whether through indoctrination, Sith objects, implanted chips, or dreams is all over the new canon. At this point it
is basically a recurring theme. I don't know why they would drop it when JJ flat out alluded to it in a documentary released *after* Rian had started filming, and the dark side interference with Ben was in the Aftermath books, which were also released after filming. They absolutely knew Rian's story by then, so why not take out those parts had it bee dropped?
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Oct 2017, 4:08 pm

shii405 wrote:I just realized Kylo Ren scenes total screentime is just 26 minutes when all his scenes compiled together!!! No way, 1/4 of the whole movie and yet I felt his presence was so prominent in TFA?? I hope his total screentime increased to, at least, 50 minutes for TLJ?
@shii405

Kylo Ren affects the whole movie. He's the one making things happen, whether he appears onscreen or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Thu 19 Oct 2017, 4:18 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
reylo1992 wrote:
SanghaRen wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@SanghaRen

I would rather go for both these options: Kylo might have losed control of his raw power but I still think that Snoke tried to corrupt him from his early age  and pulled the strings in the shadow to have this incident happening. Snoke is a Palpatine type villain - that is to say a manipulator: can't imagine him like an opportunist who just found out about Kylo's raw power once it exploded and then managed to convince him to join the FO just like that. Ben was a 23 years old adult - not a teenager - as this happened. Even if he felt distraught, I hardly imagine him following blindly a guy he never knew at all. And let's keep in mind that the TFA novel and the Aftermath trilogy made it pretty clear that something was up from his birth.  
@reylo1992

I agree. And further,  mental manipulation of people, whether through indoctrination, Sith objects, implanted chips, or dreams is all over the new canon. At this point it
is basically a recurring theme. I don't know why they would drop it when JJ flat out alluded to it in a documentary released *after* Rian had started filming, and the dark side interference with Ben was in the Aftermath books, which were also released after filming. They absolutely knew Rian's story by then, so why not take out those parts had it bee dropped?
@SoloSideCousin

What JJ said, if I recall, is that Snoke always targeted him, which does not mean he already acted upon it. I don’t think there is any contradiction there. Even for Aftermath, Fizz’s explanation fits imo. Besides if we go with a Luke being a bit over his head, Ben having issues to control his power and feeling rejected by his parents, Snoke didn’t even have anything to do except wait for the right opportunity. I think this option is very viable. In a way, I find it even better because it’s not Mr Devil himself i.e. Snoke who molded him but his own family coupled with Ben’s volatile personality. Isn’t that often the case in RL too? Everyone ends up bearing some guilt without being bad people per se.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 19 Oct 2017, 6:11 pm

Approves
WhatGirl wrote:
shii405 wrote:I just realized Kylo Ren scenes total screentime is just 26 minutes when all his scenes compiled together!!! No way, 1/4 of the whole movie and yet I felt his presence was so prominent in TFA?? I hope his total screentime increased to, at least, 50 minutes for TLJ?
@shii405

Kylo Ren affects the whole movie. He's the one making things happen, whether he appears onscreen or not.
@WhatGirl

He most definitely does. Approves

Based on what Rian seems t be doing and the trailer, I think there's a very good chance he'll get more screen time in TLJ than he did in TFA (although not as much as Rey).
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 19 Oct 2017, 6:33 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
@shii405

@WhatGirl

I love your gif so much!!!!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Thu 19 Oct 2017, 7:01 pm

so now almost every SW channel is starting to talk about Reylo Very Happy
I new many of them and if they didn't made fun of reylo earlier, nor agreed it on any level

that one wasn't bad actually
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Thu 19 Oct 2017, 7:37 pm

@Anakin Skywalker

Thor Skywalker actually made a Reylo video months back. He's not as sure of it happening as we are, but he agrees it's possible Wink But yes, lots more Reylo speculation happening lately, which is, I think part of what Lucasfilm wanted to come from that trailer.

Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Thu 19 Oct 2017, 8:30 pm

[quote="Cowgirlsamurai"]@Anakin Skywalker

Thor Skywalker actually made a Reylo video months back. He's not as sure of it happening as we are, but he agrees it's possible Wink But yes, lots more Reylo speculation happening lately, which is, I think part of what Lucasfilm wanted to come from that trailer.

@Cowgirlsamurai

I remembered that video Very Happy
I'm subscribed on Thor's channel, he has good videos.
tbh I didn't remembered he had reylo video, I don't remember every video and it's authors Smile)
but the fact that Mike zeroh and many others now are becoming reylos and making videos with "proofs" that we know for year, all this kind of pisses me off Very Happy
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Thu 19 Oct 2017, 8:51 pm

so this scene:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 2 Rey_we10
is erlier in the movie, like lightseber training and going/seeing books. in all those scenes Rey has old 3 buns hairstyle. we may think all these are training sequence in act 1.

but this scene is different (I used to thought it's continues swimming/wet scene, but here Rey has new hairstyle and maybe isn't wet at all), it is definitely later in the movie, maybe when Kylo is already there. there is smoke I guess, maybe camp-fire:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 2 Rey_we11

and maybe Luke isn't with Rey in swimming/wet scene at all, maybe this Luke's scene is from different sequence, in rain and maybe he is talking to Kylo:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 2 Luk10

I'm not so sure about Luke's scene, but Rey's scenes are definitely different and I'm very interested when will be second one, and if there is Kylo too
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:04 pm

Anakin Skywalker wrote:

but this scene is different (I used to thought it's continues swimming/wet scene, but here Rey has new hairstyle and maybe isn't wet at all), it is definitely later in the movie, maybe when Kylo is already there. there is smoke I guess, maybe camp-fire:
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 2 Rey_we11

I'm not so sure about Luke's scene, but Rey's scenes are definitely different and I'm very interested when will be second one, and if there is Kylo too
@Anakin Skywalker

Many of us think that this scene is the "hut explosion" scene--you can see dust, rubble, and some of the other huts in the background. And if that scene happens as was described, Kylo is there on Ahch-To for that scene.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next